Switched Ch. 07 - Power Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers

*

Power Trio

Jessica

"How do you feel?" asked Bryan for the dozenth time. Strangely, I didn't mind. I kept asking myself the same question.

"Like I'm high. Like anything could happen, like I could explode off the walls at any second."

"You got a lot of energy to burn off, Hero!" smiled Tawney, letting her eyes take a walk over my bosom.

"I'm not a hero. I just showed up and used my power."

"And organized the roller cavalry at the right time,"pointed out Bryan.

"Okay, yeah, I did that." I admitted.

"Turned enemies into allies," added Tawney, sitting next to him on the couch.

"It was easy." I turned and sat, burrowing my little body in between them.

"That's what heroes say."

"You're my heroes," I replied. "Now I want to hear about this running gun battle? And the exploding tanker?"

"It didn't explode, it just burned," pointed out Tawney, disappointed.

"Exploding tanker. And after you tell me the story, I'm going to tell you both off endlessly for being so reckless."

They told the story and I interrupted numerous times with questions. We backtracked and skipped around until I had the whole thing.

It was amazing, what they'd been through. They were kind of badasses!

Tawney started going on and on about the gear they could have had, if they'd thought of this or that, and the capacitive properties of a modern electric car battery, and how to break down the cells safely to power a motor or apply current to a target. She brought up her catalogs and pointed out which bits worked well in combination and the difference between Spectra, Kevlar, and Rackweave.

Bryan went off on the laws that applied, how there were special exceptions built in for capes. It seemed crazy, but we were so well protected, legally, from the incident in the hotel lobby. The existence of my Variant ability and their association with me was enough to apply special circumstances in their case under what were called the Sidekick Exceptions. Further, we'd clearly acted in good faith and made sincere efforts to de-escalate.

Then it was my turn. I cleared my throat, stood up, took a sip of water, and let them have it. I yelled at them for ten minutes straight.

For being hopelessly reckless with their lives, I told them completely the fuck off. For going off without sharing information (glossing over my own mistakes in that department), I utterly lambasted them.

Gawd, it felt good.

Then I took off my top. I peeled down my pants and underwear and said, "You're lucky you rascals make me so horny. Now get over here and start apologizing."

Bryan took me in his arms and Tawney directed him to lay me on the bed while she got undressed, then he got naked while they lay on either side of me and sucked my breasts. I couldn't reach Tawney's pussy but I stroked Bryan's cock while they pleasured my tits, and then they sat up and explored me with their hands. Four hands all over my body was a heavenly sensation that had me purring.

"Lick her pussy, Tawney," suggested Bryan, and she got between my legs. All the teasing had left me on the edge, but she was too canny to tip me over it just yet. Bryan knelt beside me and helped with his hands on my tits and my legs, my neck and my armpits, all my tender places. I lost my mind cumming, one hand gripping Tawney's braid and the other Bryan's erection. Waves of ecstasy battered me into the sweetest submission.

I let go of her head (she had to breathe, the poor thing) but not Bryan's cock.

He pulled me up to my knees so we could kiss. Then I left his lips and kissed his jawline, his neck where his pulse thudded away, and I moved further south.

Bryan had gained some weight lately, but his abs were almost as yummy as when they were ridged. Smooth had its charms. I licked my way down them.

"No way!" breathed Tawney. I gave her the finger without looking, then held out my hand for her to take.

She interlaced her fingers with mine and squeezed when I got down to Bryan's dick.

"Nope, no good," I said.

"Come on!" groaned Bryan.

"Hah. I meant you need to sit on the edge of the bed."

"Oh! Sorry."

"Just for that I'm biting it."

"Hey!" He covered it protectively with an arm.

We moved him to the edge of the bed. Standing before him, I swept Tawney into my arms and laid a long, slow kiss on her. She backed up to watch, her eyes bright. I once more held out my hand for her to take.

"What do we say, Jessica?" she prompted.

"Bryan," I said in my sweet fuck-me voice, "may I please suck your cock?" I was trembling.

"Oh, yes, please," he breathed.

I got down on my knees in front of him. He was already sticking straight up, he was so hard.

They'd think I was stalling when I laid kisses from his knee, inch by inch up his thigh, but I wasn't. I was savoring it. This was my first time sucking a man's dick.

I looked up at him and extended my tongue until it bumped into the root of it. Keeping my eyes on his, I moved my head upward and dragged my tongue all the way to the tip of his ruler-straight phallus. When I got to the top I flicked my tongue from side to side over it and smiled.

Starting at the root again, this time I kissed it, hot and wet and open-mouthed, laving him with my tongue between my lips. When I reached the end, the tip of his cock was almost in my mouth.

This was just my first blowjob. The first of many, to be sure. Birthdays, anniversaries, Friday nights, getting home after drunken benders or weddings, I would be there, on my knees for Bryan.

I opened my mouth into a wide O and moved it down over the head of his cock. My mouth filled with a surprisingly salty taste, earthy with his precum. I reflexively swallowed, then took his entire head into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his ridge and I just held him there.

Tawney put her lips to my ear. "Cocksucker," she whispered. I pushed down, whining through my nose, and felt him hit the back of my throat. My hand came up to adjust his angle. Thinking of my hands, I brought my other up to cradle his balls. It was unseemly, how much I enjoyed their heft and texture. I came forward again and this time kept his cock skimming along my tongue and it socketed into the back of my throat.

My gag reflex kicked in but I held it easily and removed him from my throat, then did it again.

After a few gentle, shallow sucks I took my mouth off him and said, "Am I doing a good job? Is this how you like it?"

He groaned, "I'm dying here. Suck it fast, Jessie, please. I need to cum."

"Cum in my mouth, Baby," I purred, and he groaned.

"And save some for me," added Tawney, slapping my ass.

I went down on my boyfriend again, bobbing my head. I wasn't even covering half his cock with my mouth like this, but I jacked him with the hand that wasn't playing with his balls. My tits wobbled on my chest as I bounced my mouth on his cock, saliva flowing down to lubricate my stroking hand. My face burned like the sun and all I could think was Tawney's imagined mocking laughter... I looked around while I worked.

I was not prepared to make eye contact with Tawney while I had a cock in my mouth. Despite myself I moaned and went harder, taking him deeper for slower more sultry sucks.

"Aaaaaaah!" howled Bryan, "oh fuck, oh gawd, aaaaaah!"

I looked up into his eyes and took him as deeply as I could, wriggling my tongue against him, and that was it. He pulsed and surged. I backed off and hooked my lips around his glans and he spurted cum into my mouth. Jet after jet filled me up and he groaned long and low, trailing off to a high-pitched whimper as his orgasm ran its course.

I spilled some, pulling off. My arms went up in triumph. I'd done it! Bryan was the lucky recipient of the most loving look I could manage. He was so worth it.

Snarling, Tawney kissed me. She mashed her body against me and fought me for every drop of the cum in my mouth. I'd been so focused on him I hadn't noticed how unbelievably horny I was! Suddenly her fingers were blasting up inside my messy little muffin and I was moaning "uh huh" over and over while we swapped fluids. She pushed me fast to the edge, then licked cum off my tits until I peaked. I ground against her fingers and clutched at her head, yelling, "Yes, yes, yes! Aah fuck!" I hyperventilated, feeling like pure sex. "Oooohh," I purred at the end, and gave Tawney a slow and tender thank you kiss

"That was the hottest thing that ever happened to me," murmured Bryan.

"Come on," Tawney suggested to me, "Let's blow our boyfriend together."

We sidled up to him and kissed again, then put our mouths on either side of his shaft. We had him hard in no time, with wet kisses all up and down him, and then she slipped him into her mouth. It was so fucking sexy, her making eye contact with me while she sucked his dick, and knowing I was next. It was almost like his cock was a prop we used to show each other what sexy bitches we were.

But Bryan was not going to sit idly by and get teased. Tawney wore her braids in pairs now instead of a single one down her back, and there was a reason for that. He grabbed them and maneuvered her head onto his cock, and he fucked her mouth.

After several minutes of that he released her, and it was my turn. I barely had time to open my mouth before he plunged in. I moaned up at him and fondled my tits while he face-fucked me. It was incredibly intense. It was like fucking combined with choking, and about ten times more personal because it was happening right in my face. The soft but strong solidity of his massive cock was a surprising and undeniable turn-on.

He released me, both of us gasping, and Tawney went on the offensive. Eagerly, she lapped at his shaft until I recovered and took my turns, trading kisses between. Bryan didn't know what hit him. Soon he was cumming in buckets, Tawney laughing and jacking him, aiming his spurts...

"Wait!" I begged, but by then a rope of cum made a vertical streak across my mouth, from chin to nose, then another on my cheek and the corner of one eye. Tawney laughed, aiming the rest at her tits. And then taking him into her mouth to suck out the remainder.

"Poor baby," she mocked. I was sitting there with the same shocked expression I had when Bryan came.

She kicked my face clean, then I did the same to her tits while she tried to rouse Bryan's soldier with her mouth.

"I'm spent, ladies," he said.

"What is this bullshit?" demanded Tawney.

"How can you call us ladies after we just did that?" I asked.

"We had sex this morning, too," he reminded her.

"Go lay down, Bryan," I said.

"But—"

"Go. Lay. Down." I gave him my special smile. I had one of those, now that I'd sucked his dick.

I lay down, too, and then I Switched with the hollow body in the storage unit in the closet. In Robbie's birth-body, I stepped out and walked over to Tawney, stretching and working the kinks out. My spinal attachment clicked as I did so.

"No way!" enthused Tawney as I peeled away my underwear.

"Just wait, Baby," I winked, and Switched with Bryan so he was in Robbie's form.

Then I Possessed the other hollow body in the storage unit, and out I stepped. We'd shaved the biker 'stache and the spiked hair, so I looked like a well-built man with a nice cock and a few poorly-chosen tattoos. I looked nothing like the man who'd rampaged through midtown Atlanta a few weeks ago.

I turned to Bryan. "Let's turn this bitch out," I suggested in a low, masculine voice. Tawney shivered in anticipation.

We stepped to her. I took her upper arm and pulled her toward me a bit, showing her my strength. "You belong to us now, you hear?"

She was a little stunned, so I shook her, "You hear?"

"Yes," she gulped.

Bryan chuckled. "Look, she's got her hair all braided up so we can ride her face."

"Oh, ride my face," she breathed.

"Get on your knees," I commanded, and Tawney sank to her knees in front of us.

I got one braid and Bryan got the other, and we worked in tandem, making sure Tawney's mouth was full of cock at all times, keeping her breathless. Back and forth, back and forth. Now that I'd been on my knees like she was, I found both sides of the act so much hotter.

Then Bryan and I both put our cocks in her mouth at the same time. Without pornstar-length units, we had to basically put our hips together and bend ourselves to the side, but the look on Tawney's face was so worth it. She could barely get the heads in, but she wanted her little mouth filled up with cock and we gave it to her.

I was impressed at Bryan's willingness to go with it, but maybe it was the moment. I had to resist trying to kiss him, though.

"Come on," I said, "Let's try this pussy out."

We hustled her onto the bed and bent her over the side of it, and without preamble I shoved inside her. Or tried to, I knew how it felt and didn't want to hurt her. I made it look good, though, and she was as horny as a herd of bucks. "God damn, does this pussy feel good," I remarked. "Hot and tight... Oh, I'm gonna fill this pussy up!"

"Thank you," she replied, then moaned and screeched as I fucked her, and made the most hilariously disappointed noise when I suddenly pulled out.

I stepped aside and Bryan began to fuck her. "Oh, thank you, Daddy," she cried as he filled her up.

"Look at her," Bryan said, "She can't get enough cock."

"We'll see," I said, and went around to the front of her. Bryan lifted her onto the bed and without being asked, she began to suck my dick. We got into a rhythm, making her shift back and forth on our dicks, and she began to cum. It was one orgasm after another, almost painful-looking, and she spasmed between us.

"Want to try the mouth?" I asked Bryan midway, and when he nodded I Switched us.

I fucked her pussy with renewed vigor, and she came and came until the pulsing on my dick was too much. "I'm cumming," I warned.

"I'm close," announced Bryan, so I Switched us so I could catch up.

"I'm cumming," said Bryan after he plundered her cunt a while. I was almost there too. I gripped her braids more tightly and ardently invaded her throat and he erupted, making her scream, and then I was rushing rivers of cum into her mouth, and she came so hard her eyes rolled up in her head and she fainted dead away.

I went back into storage, then Switched back to my body to lick and kiss Tawney clean, and while I was sucking the cum out of her pussy, Bryan chose that moment to take me from behind. With one final, desperate grunting series of thrusts he came inside me and Tawney keened in orgasm or something close to it, and I collapsed with heavenly tingles rushing out of my pussy and roaming my body like little bandit gangs, slaying tension and responsibility everywhere they went.

"Go get in your box," I said lazily, pointing. When Bryan walked the Robbie body unsteadily into the storage pod, I Switched him back to his own body. That one was actually working and not practically crippled by post-orgasmic bliss, so he lifted us, his girlfriends, into the bed before snuggling down among us.

"I can't believe they let you have those hollow bodies," said Tawney.

"No one was using them," I pointed out. "Besides, they want to study long-term effects. My use of Sawblade's power was different from his. We want to do some experiments to find out..."

"What?" asked Bryan sharply.

"We want to find out if his powers are different when you're using them," I said.

"Yes! Yes!" He punched the air in celebration, then slithered onto us and started kissing us jubilantly. "I love y'all!"

Tomorrow we'd start looking at homes. I'd start my training with Division Zero and Tawney would build her workshop. Bryan was already looking up boot camps and tactical seminars, the latest in ballistic weaves and legal representation.

It would be a busy week for our superhero family. For our power trio.

*

Keep an eye out for the next story arc, in which our protagonists get mixed up with the local superhero squad and who knows what else?

DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers