All Comments on 'Switched Ch. 07 - Power Trio'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ericthebardericthebardalmost 4 years ago
Impressed

I must say. Fantastic work on this story. Can't wait for more.

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, @ericthebard! I'm a little weirded out by the lack of comments on this one. Glad to know it worked for somebody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All I can say is wow. I had an exam that evening and I still couldn't stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transitional

Don't be weirded out by the lack of comments - this is a transitional chapter. The end of a story arc.

It is good. Very good.

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, kind strangers.

Most Recent Anonymous, I think you're correct. Since posting my comment above, I've noticed there are some way more popular stories with zero comments in them.

ashdale123ashdale123over 3 years ago
Genre

You probably lost a lot of readers because of the genre switch I usually only browse by Trans didnt realise this story was continued till I checked your actual page and saw chapter 6/7 in sci fi and romance. Really glad it was continued. I thought Margot took over Robbies body but then Jessica had it as a vacant?

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

@ashdale123 it was the other way around, Robbie got Margot's body.

I hate to think I've lost readers. Why do these stories have to have just one category? The earlier chapters were about the transformation, the later ones were able the romance and then it was sci fi. I was hoping the readers would follow. Good to know the truth.

I'm really not sure where to put subsequent chapters. The next will be out on Friday. Somewhere. :-)

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

I've been following you since the first 'Switched' chapter came out. Love both of your stories and was estatic when i saw the update for new chapters upcoming for both stories. Just finished rereading switched, so all caught up on current events on that story. now to do the same with 'Teen Metahuman'. on another *note, im not a huge fan why some stories have to be labelled in one category, but sometimes it simply boils down to search parameters." I found your first story cuz i was searching for transforming, gender transforming/swap, mtf, stories and your story was among the results of said searches. Genereally those tags/terms fall under the bigger banner of 'Transgender & crossdresser' stories. 4 me it was cuz i am a follower that i simply started reading when i saw 6/7 ch. came out, was till after a few pages i noticed not in usual category. not everyone like me, if it was me i would put it under 'Transgender' and can still put up a syfi tag. Regardless on what you decide i look forward to your stories. Keep Up the Good Work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES