All Comments on 'Switched On'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott118 months ago

So damn happy you are writing again!

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite8 months ago

Hot humping fun.

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

Left unexplored is the idea that Rosalie couldn't tell that Kevin wasn't Vic.

jdl2848jdl28488 months ago

Welcome back! You were one of early favorite authors here :)

PolpolpPolpolp8 months ago

Another Bad cliché story with huge magical Dick and with all the cry from sex like animals

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

When it's one sided and one poor bastard is taken advantage of, well it becomes a part rape, non-conscentual. Nothing too erotic about that! Plus, the stupidity of some people and the lying and yes, cheating. Well, dumbo Kevin just might be the one who picks up a pistol and blasts the arsehole Vic. Why neither Kevin nor Olivia have discussed this with Rosalie is beyond comprehension.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

After all her duplicitous bullshit and her fake bravado to have her weak husband come in at the 11th hour and not only not see what occurred was blatantly obvious, but to also decide to be a beta 3rd wheel to the affair and to alleviate her guilt was just such a letdown. The Vic was a fucking douche and for him to win is such a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing new, another cuck tale ended with a very low readers evaluation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He can’t tell that his wife just had sex??? Even drunk the smell, the bruises and flushed skin, the clothes in the kitchen would be dead give aways. No damn way. After all the years thev’ve been married? Just wait until Rosalie finds out. A stupid idea to start with and now it’s really out of control.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uh looks like Rosalie needs a divorce from her husband and so called friends when she finally finds out she was decieved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Who can't see this is the beginning of the end of their marriage? I hope someone writes That sequel. Of course Kevin and Rosalie will end up happily ever after while the whore and the stud will end up just getting tired and bored with the sex, and then realize that is ALL they have together. Hope the days or weeks of incredible cock will compensate for the years of shallow distant tepid relationships she'll have once the asshole Vic fucks her over, for a younger woman, and give her a venereal disease as his parting gift. Yeah, write that sequel.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD888 months ago

Odeon is back!!! Of course you got sensitive people in the comments always ruining authors ratings

GrandemanGrandeman8 months ago

Welcome back! Is this the story that was talked about on twitter years ago under the proposed title 'Promiscuous'?

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

I get that there's some suspension of disbelief in LW stories, but get real: not even porn stars gulping down Viagra can do what the author has this obvious son of Jor-El doing.

Decal_lastDecal_last8 months ago

Way too much. I skimmed four pages trying to find something sensible about the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kevin must be a total moron to not see the obvious signs of sex all over her and the bed . I guess if he’s that dumb then she could probably fuck Vic in bed next to him while he’s taking a nap . What a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy fucking shit. Welcome back!

DavidllahDavidllah8 months ago

Great writing and amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there guna be part 2?

The_shadow_risingThe_shadow_rising7 months ago

It's good to see you back! And what a way to come back!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He needs to rail her right in front of his very eyes

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story, maybe break it down into chapters. Thanks for writing! Ignore the other negative comments. You could see the “cuckolding” building which was sexy.

tmpforumtmpforum7 months ago

I cannot understand such a low scoring. Many readers (why so many anonymous?) seem to be disappointed by the mutual cheating which is the topic of the story. Aren't you aware that the story is in "Loving Wives" section? One should expect that infidelity -mutually willing or not- is the main dish and here it is served.

Other comments focus on the lack of realism (a character does not see the signs of sex...), which of course is reasonable. But many stories work on suspension of disbelief: we admit that something impossible is plausible because we are interested in what could be the consequences. Is it likely to swap partners and avoid awareness? No, but if it could happen what is the reaction of characters? That's the point.

I guess that it is useless to explain this to some guys.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cuck swaps cheating bitch for a big cock.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I didn't like it.

gprevgprev4 months ago

Sex scene way, way too long. Had to skip forward. Guys name was Vic, not superman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...