Switched On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

"Bad news," Olivia said, climbing into bed. The lights were out, just as her husband requested, so she felt around in the dark for his shoulder. When she found the dome of muscle she gave him a gentle shake. "I know you wanted to sleep, but I have been looking forward to this all night," Olivia purred sweetly.

Vic responded in her husband's voice, "I've been waiting a lot longer than that."

She leaned over him and began to kiss the man she believed to be her husband. He pulled aside the sheets and placed a big hand on her low back. Olivia wasn't kidding about looking forward to this, dancing was her one true aphrodisiac, and tonight she had maybe one too many drinks, a super hot guy slipping her one after another, and his moves on the dance floor were next level, the cute guy making her body zing to the beat as he trailed his hands everywhere. At one point the hot guy rubbed against her to a Cardi B song, and the feel of his penis up against her pussy had left her anxiously horny and unable to cool back down. It was actually Elle who'd finally stepped in and told the guy, "Dude, she's married, it's not happening, so buzz off."

She sighed, "Oh God yes!" As the man she assumed to be her husband rolled her over and moved on top with his cock nestled between her legs. She always felt a little bad for Kevin on these nights, but he had no interest in dancing, and she certainly planned to reward him for being so understanding. "Oh wow! Wow!" she moaned as he wasted no time in rubbing the head along her soaked slit. She took a deep breath and sighed as the head of his dick squeezed inside, stretching her to the point of pain. "Oooo, OK, go easy, I thought I was prepared but... wow you feel big!" The bed squeaked as he shifted his body straighter on top of her and she spread her legs, hoping it would alleviate some of the stress on her pussy. She badly wanted her husband's dick, it just seemed unusually large.

He made out with her some more, giving her a chance to relax down there. The hot guy at the club must've really gotten into her head, because he'd had a shadow of a beard, a look she always liked, and her husband's face actually felt bristly against her cheek. She gave herself permission to pretend, because the guy really was that hot--if she wasn't married she definitely would've... Uhmm... Of course she'd never actually cheat, but a little fantasy couldn't hurt, right?

She ran her hands over her husband's chest, imagining the hot guy in the unbuttoned button-down, who'd put her hand on his chest to feel his heart beating after dancing to Lil Nas X. It worked, her husband's chest felt bigger, more muscly, and just all around harder.

Her moaning intensified, "Oh God! Oh wow! That's.... Oh God, wow..." He pressed his hard penis against her crotch, a little more going in and she really felt it.

"Oh yeah, Olivia, now we're getting there. Hmmm yeah.... OK, are you ready for this?"

Oh my God, was she ready for more? Her pussy had been on fire all night, but for some reason her husband's dick felt really big.

"Oh God, oh-oh-oh-oh! Hmmm.... Wait.... Wait, wait....Stop! Stop, stop, please!"

She moved out from under him and quickly crossed the bed. A light suddenly emitted through the room, revealing her nude body leaning over to switch on the bedside lamp.

She quickly covered her tits with her arm and put her other hand over her mouth in shock. Her horrid hunch was correct, it was not her husband in bed, it was her fucking neighbor!

"Vic? What the fuck?"

He rolled onto his side and propped up his head with his arm to smile at her.

"Oh my God, I knew it was you! What the fuck, Vic?"

He laughed, "Take it easy, take it easy..."

"Take it easy? What the fuck is going on?"

"Calm down and I'll explain. But first just calm down, OK?"

She couldn't believe he was just laying there like he was at a picnic in the park and not naked in her bed. "What could possibly be explained." And then she shouted out loud as she crossed her arms over her tits, "FUCK! I can't believe you were just inside me!"

"Only barely, It's OK, seriously."

"And you're going to explain how it's OK to my husband. And where is he?"

"He's safe. And he knows, so it's OK."

"Kevin knows? So this is.... You planned this? Both of you?"

"Yeah, but it's not his fault. Don't be mad at him."

"Then whose fault is it?"

"I might've put a few ideas in his head."

"Like what? Like showing up here to sleep with his wife?"

"Well, sort of-"

"Wait... Is he..? Is he with Rosalie right now?"

Vic nodded yes, and she shook her head.

"Does she know?"

"Nope!"

"And you're OK with that? And you don't think she's going to freak out when she realizes who he is? Why are you touching me?"

Olivia's arms were crossed over her tits and Vic gently ran a hand up and down her bicep. "Calm down, OK. Just calm down."

"I am being calm."

"I can feel you shaking, just relax a minute."

"I'm shaking because of...". She motioned her head towards the bed under them.

"Yeah, well, I guess I'm still buzzing from that, too."

He moved his hand up to her shoulder and stroked down her back "Are you seriously.." she said, looking at his hand. "What about me right now makes you think I'd let you anywhere near me?"

"Because you already let me near you and you're still buzzing from it."

She rolled her eyes so dramatically they swept over the entire room before returning with a glare. "I'm so pissed at Kevin right now."

"Hey, he honestly thought you'd have fun."

"Oh, I'm sure he was thinking about me and not jumping between your wife's legs, Vic."

Vic's face darkened for a moment, his nostrils flaring wide, but he came back quickly, tilting his head to align with hers, and eking a smile. "He knew I'd treat you nice. He knows how well you and I get along."

"I don't even want to know what that is supposed to mean."

"It means he didn't think you'd object."

"Then why didn't you just ask us? Why didn't you just come to us and say you wanted to get all polyamorous?"

"Would you have said yes?"

"Would Rosalie?"

"Your husband's a good looking guy. She's said so before. And you and I have always been..."

"We've always been...?" she repeated, pulling her head back. "What have we always been?"

"Can you tell me you never thought about the idea of us..." he motioned his head towards the bed as she had before. "Because I've always felt a little something coming from you." He moved his hand to her fit thigh.

She relaxed her arms and warned, "Rosalie is going to know. I knew! And I'm still so pissed at him."

"And how did you know?"

"Because look at you, you're way bigger. And you're bigger," she said, looking downwards between his legs. Once she allowed herself to look she realized what a beautiful dick he had, and yeah, big! Really big! No wonder she had trouble fitting him inside.

She forced herself to look away from his manhood when Vic squeezed her thigh. "Look, I love Rosalie, and I know Kevin loves you, but we've always had something... An attraction."

"Um, hiding your face in the dark isn't an attraction. That's more like you just wanted to fuck me."

"Hey, with your body... Well you're extremely pretty in the face, fucking totally cute, and by cute I mean beautiful but with like a natural sweetness to you. But your body..." Leaning forward he placed a second hand on her other thigh, his stern, blue eyes glancing up and down her legs. "I mean every human with a dick thinks about fucking you."

"You married a damn model."

"She's gorgeous, I know, but you, Olivia.... On just a physical level, I think we're... On some nights I can barely hold myself back."

"And Kevin is at your house right now." She didn't ask a question, just stated the fact.

"They're having fun, yes."

"Fun," she laughed.

He then leaned further into her, close enough to kiss, but he didn't, and said, "The night we blended Pina Coladas, you were in your bikini and you sat on my lap. You-"

"Those Pina Coladas were strong, I don't remember anything from that night, I-"

"You leaned on my neck and ran a hand down my chest, down my stomach. If I hadn't laughed it off and told Kevin to put his drunk wife to bed, what would you have done?"

"I really don't remember or buy any of that."

That was a lie. Most of that night was a blur but she did remember him helping clean up in the kitchen and stretching up to the top cupboard to put away the blender. He wore nothing but board shorts, and she realized he had a perfect action movie star's build. He also had that same rogue confidence, unthreatened by anything. She'd been distracted by those thoughts for the rest of the night, until she seated herself on his knee and specifically wondered how his incredible physique would hold up in bed. But she privately played that game with most good looking guys. She hadn't seriously considered it, he had to know that.

He gently pulled at her sleek arms, uncrossing them so he could take her hand into his palm and rub the backside with his thumb. This, of course, left her tits exposed to her neighbor's steely blue eyes, and having the handsome man check her out made her cheeks burn in the very best way.

"I think you do remember that night."

"I vaguely remember you staring at my tits, but that's most nights."

"So much fire in you. How does Kevin keep up?"

"Apparently by sleeping with your wife."

Vic pursed his lips, Kevin and his wife being a bit of a sore spot. He shook her hands to arouse a positive outlook. "And are you going to let him have all the fun tonight?"

Shaking her hands caused her tits to gently bounce between her arms, and Vic became instantly distracted. She fluttered her eyelashes, retrieving his attention. "You'll say anything to get what you want, won't you?"

"I only speak the truth."

She snorted a laugh. "OK, sure!" He wasn't being serious, he knew he was guilty as charged and just playing along. And the longer she stared into his eyes the more she contemplated Vic's idea of "fun".

"If I do this my husband will think it's OK to pull something like this again."

"If you do this tonight you'll pray that he does. I'll make sure of it." He pulled her towards him until their lips almost touched. Fuck, she was still worked up from dancing, which was then made worse by making out with someone she believed to be her husband, and finally seeing that beautiful dick of his which had come so close to being inside her, well she was definitely not thinking clearly at all. And when he did actually move to kiss her, she did not hold back. His sexy lips pressed upon hers hard and passionately until she became so limp he held her head and lowered her back onto the bed.

He then caressed her smooth thigh. "So here we are, Olivia. And something tells me my surprise visit isn't all bad."

He moved his muscular thigh over hers, and cupped her boob. "So back to what I was saying about your body..." he began and she laughed. The jerk could actually be pretty funny. "For starters, you have incredible..." He squeezed her incredible boob gently.

"So I've been told. Like a million times."

He pushed his thumb around her sensitive nipple, as he intently watched her eyes for a reaction.

"Haaaa... But, OK, it's not that I don't like having a guy play with my nipples-"

"Happy to oblige," he said, interrupting her attempt to be sensible about this by mashing his strong fingers into her big firm tit and then, fluidly spreading his muscular body over her, he sealed his lips around her bright pink nipple. Olivia had fairly big tits, much bigger than Rosalie's, and Vic luridly gazed upon her ample cleavage whenever Olivia had on her smallish bikini. He finally had a chance to do more than stare, and with both hands he crushed them together, kneading his big fingers into the abundance of firm flesh. He moved his head around, devouring her aroused nipple.

"Hmmmm... God, Vic, what do you think you're doing?"

He switched nipples, leaving her left one red and wet. He swirled his tongue over the right one and then sucked as much of her big boob into his mouth as he could. He squeezed her left tit roughly, crushing it into her chest and then up against his cheek. He obviously had a thing for big bouncy tits the way he mauled and sucked and rubbed them all over his face, enjoying Olivia's robust chest in a way he just couldn't with his own wife's.

"Damn your tits are just phenomenal."

She sighed, her arousal becoming intense. "Vic, seriously, this feels wrong."

"Nonsense," he asserted with a laugh, teasing one nipple with his tongue and the other with his finger. "Doesn't matter whether it feels right or wrong, as long as it feels good."

"Hmmmm... Well yeah, but... Shit that does feel good." She closed her eyes and bit her knuckle, succumbing to the sensations of a man who wasn't her husband greedily savoring her tits.

Vic finally leaned up, propping himself on an elbow to look over her horny, naked, twenty-five-year-old body. "I'm glad you found me out," he chuckled, as he drew a finger around her nipple. "This way I get a good look at you in the light." His finger trailed down to her belly. "It's amazing you have such a tiny waist considering your healthy backside."

"I once dropped down to one-fifteen and still had this butt. There's nothing I can do about it."

"Nor should you--it's perfect." His finger went to the smooth skin just above her vagina. "And somehow I absolutely knew you'd be clean shaven."

"Ha, how would you know that?"

"You just strike me as the type."

"I swear, now you actually think you know my type?" She laughed, making her flat tummy bounce and her tits shake.

"I was with quite a few women before Rosalie."

"Ha, and I'm sure you really got to know them."

"Hear me out. You have those innocent features--a sweetness actually. Maybe it's your eyes and the way you smile, like you're running a puppy adoption at a church."

"I haven't been to church since I was twelve."

"Oh, I'm aware. I'm saying you have the Kristen Bell thing going on. Like someone might actually think your smoking hot body and...," he looked at her chest. "Someone might think those gifts were your curse considering that warm, sweet look on your face."

"You're such a creeper."

He laughed, "Am I really, though? The reality is you're just like the girls I dated in college. Heh, the wilder ones."

"So I'm immature and wild? Anything else I should know about myself?"

"Yeah, puppies, churches and college girl's aside, you are the type of high performance female who can keep a man up all night." He then growled like a cat.

She laughed again, but it was cut short when his finger slipped between her legs. "So I'm wild and I probably fuck like a sports car, that's you're final assessment?"

"That, and you're every bit as horny as I am."

"I don't think anyone's as horny as you, Vic."

"No?" He pushed his finger into her pussy and made her sigh and squirm with delight. "Were there a lot of guys before Kevin? College guys?"

"Um, that's a bold question."

"There's no shame here."

She eased her legs apart and put her hand on top of his as his finger began plunging into her pussy.

"Hmmmmm... Well I had more than a few lovers before Kevin. But I didn't have a reputation if that's what you're getting at."

"A closet freak, even better."

She laughed again. "Well I learned to read guys pretty quickly too, and I can spot your type from a mile away."

He centered his head between her legs, staring down on her luscious, young pussy as his finger dipped in and out. "And what type would that be?"

"Well, besides the sexist machismo shtick, you're the kind of man who'd fuck his friend's wife just because she looks good in a bikini." And then she hissed, "Oh Gaaaaaawd...," as his tongue licked into her vagina. "Oh wowsers, that feels nice," she added, biting the tip of her thumb.

He grabbed her thighs and pushed them apart, spreading her legs to get his face in between and then vigorously tongued her pussy. She thought about the really hot guy feeling her up at the dance club, and turning on the lights to discover Vic with that huge, beautiful dick between his legs, and Kevin off somewhere with their neighbor. She never had a chance. Her tummy began heaving upward as Vic's lips smothered the wet slit of her labia.

"This is so wrong," she pleaded, yet ran a hand through his hair, encouraging her lover to aggressively eat her out. It resulted in Vic getting his tongue in so deep and getting her so worked up, that her hips shuddered and she involuntarily lifted and bent her knees until they fell to either side and left her spread wide open. With his head free to move in all directions he devoured her juicy, bald pussy at every angle, top to bottom. Olivia thrashed her head to the side and moaned, her wet brown eyes rolling up in her head.

Vic finally sat up and pulled Olivia to her knees. He held her shoulders as they knelt on the bed face to face, and he asked, "Did you like that?"

Olivia, with her adorable sense of humor, bit her lower lip and nodded a meme-worthy yes.

"Fuck you are adorable," he abruptly commented, running two fingers down her cheek. "There's nothing I like more than a blonde with big brown eyes and a billboard smile." Her smile was the real deal, the corners of it curled over on themselves, her cheeks rose to her eyes, and, as always, it was so full of insurmountable warmth he couldn't help but smile back.

"Something else I've come to learn about your type..."

"What now?" she reluctantly inquired with a roll of her head and a laugh.

He took a moment, and just stared at her young, pretty, smiling face, contemplating the total being of his amazing, young neighbor. And then he rose up and stood on the squeaky bed. With Olivia left kneeling, his semi hard cock loomed in front of her lips. She maintained her adorable smile, shaking her head and giggling up at him.

"This is how you ask a girl for a favor? Telling her she's the type?"

"There's that fire I love. But would you dare prove me wrong?"

She hid her face in her hand, pretending to be embarrassed for him, but he interrupted the move by grabbing her wrist and repositioning her hand on his dick. The adorable blonde didn't resist and wrapped her fingers around its girth. Only then did she allow herself an up close and personal look at his cock. She swallowed hard and her insurmountable smile faded. The cock was big and thick, with a smooth, well shaped head that swept outward into a distinct brim. She quickly became transfixed on the prime specimen of manhood and she unconsciously began stroking the skin up and down the long shaft.

"Something I've come to recognize about your type," she joked without laughing. "They tend to have a really nice, gigantic cock."

She was now captivated by her older neighbor's huge dick, growing hornier for it by the second, until she inched forward and placed her lips at its tip. She then opened up and slid her mouth down over the head. Vic gave a husky laugh as she began to gently pleasure him. Her mouth slid up and down the veiny pole, which had become erect and stood even taller, fatter and presented even more of a challenge. She had several inches in her mouth and yet there was so much room left for her fingers, which were wrapped around it and mimicking the movement of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, Olivia!" He set his hands on her head so they cupped over the back of her skull. She sped up, his dick now glistening with her saliva. "Fuck that feels good!" They both breathed heavily, really getting into it, and Olivia jutted her round ass out over her heels, arched her slim back, and stretched her neck the final distance to swallow his cock. She saw how hot her profile looked in the closet mirror, especially pit against Vic's huge, muscular body standing up tall and proud as he held her head and gently thrust into her mouth.