Switched On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, that was... spirited!" he contended, using a surprisingly polite term for the rough-and-tumble-sex they'd engaged in.

She moved her hand between them to coddle her flat abdomen. "God I needed that."

"Really? I couldn't tell," he joked sarcastically.

She slapped his shoulder. "There's no way I can tell Kevin about what we just did. I mean, wow..."

"Sure you can. Tomorrow just tell him you'd never been raw-dogged like that and thank him for making you come so hard."

She giggled, and her insurmountable smile beamed at her handsome neighbor. "Oh my God, that would be so mean. When he gets out of bed tomorrow I should totally complain my pussy's sore because he was so rough last night."

"Oh my God. You have to, Olivia."

"I can't, that would be too mean."

"You're right," he agreed. He then slapped her thigh. "Alright, well I better get going before Rosalie catches on."

He kissed her, and she responded by clutching his head and passionately Frenching him with an open mouth. She used plenty of tongue, her fingers scrubbing through his short hair. Keeping his face pressed to hers she placed a hand over his softening dick. He pushed her shoulder, rolling her onto her back and finally breaking their kiss. He slid his hips to the edge of the bed, losing her hand from his crotch.

"I know," he said apologetically, as he stood up and looked down at his gorgeous horny neighbor. "There's nothing I'd love more than to fuck you all over again, but I can't right now. I gotta get home to Rosalie. You understand, right?"

She didn't say a word, and lay there fondling her own tit and pinching the nipple, hoping to change his mind. He watched her with a cocky smile. "Don't make this any harder for me," he said, reaching down to collect his clothes from a pile on the floor. Ignoring him, she lightly traced her body parts with her fingertips, chasing the lingering, tingling pleasure within. "Save it for the next girl's night out." He winked and fastened the last button on his shirt. He then left, stopping at the doorway to say, "Goddamn, Olivia, I'll never forget tonight. I'll never forget what a hot-bitch lives in this bedroom."

Part 4

Rosalie stepped out of the Jacuzzi, her ass jiggling as she headed for the door. It was smaller than Kevin preferred, but it had perfect shape and fit with the rest of her elegant proportions. He'd been eyeing her up a lot lately, ever since being in her bed and in between those long legs. He truly regretted the lights had been out that night, because it was hard to believe the gorgeous ex-model had been the woman under him. In the dark everything had seemed like a dream. And she had no memory of him being there, so it might well have taken place in his imagination.

Vic hardly noticed his wife as she stepped out of the Jacuzzi, because his eyes were transfixed on Olivia's tits rising just above the waterline. Unlike Kevin, he'd got a good look at his neighbor's wife's stunning hot body as he banged the hell out of her. They'd looked each other in the eye and vividly shared how hot they were for each other. For him it was no Goddamn dream.

Olivia lifted her bikini covered tits out of the water and leaned over the smooth molded edge as steam rose up around her. "Rosalie, before I forget again, we're having another girls night on Friday." Rosalie smiled before turning back to the door and heading inside, presumably to use the bathroom.

Kevin noticed Vic staring at him from across the bubbling water. His mischievous smile full of ill intentions and he had no doubt why.

"Kevin, since the girls are going out, you should head over for another night of Halo."

"Need your rankings boosted again?" Kevin kidded. He stumbled on the last few words when his wife's toes rubbed over his thigh. Vic's veiled intentions were not lost on her either.

The evening after Vic and Kevin had secretly swapped wives, Olivia and her husband had had a talk. It started when she'd decided to pay him back for his deceit by saying, "Ready for bed? Because I could really use a repeat of last night."

Rather than be teased, Kevin had opted to come clean, and said, "So you know! You somehow figured it out, huh?"

Although she hadn't been nearly as upset about it as he'd expected, she'd been absolutely clear that he needed to talk to her before ever planning something like that again. And, of course, Rosalie would have to agree to it as well. He'd actually been shocked at how open she seemed towards sleeping with their neighbors. In fact, she'd phrased it like they might do it again. And if it wasn't made clear to him at the time, her foot finding its way onto his lap, encouraging his response to Vic, affirmed she wanted him to say yes.

"I'd be up for games." Kevin confirmed, and raised his beer, "I'll bring a six-pack."

Vic's attention shifted back to Kevin's wife, thinning his eyes and adding mischief by shifting his smug grin to the right of his face. He was letting her know he had every intention of getting his hands on those tits again. He didn't seem to care how obvious he was being, and if Kevin hadn't already known Olivia was wise to them, Vic's behavior would've been suspicious as fuck.

Olivia bit her lower lip and dismissively rolled her big brown eyes as her neighbor looked on suggestively. His proud white teeth appeared, and he took a swig of his beer, clearly perceiving her haughty attitude as a challenge.

"Aren't you a little old to be playing video games?"

"Ha, the fact you think thirty-six is old only highlights your young naivete."

"That's right, I always think you're waaay older." She splashed hot water at him. "Maybe it's all the grey."

"Right..." he muttered derisively, shaking water from his black hair--black with no notable grey. "How do you put up with this one, Kevin?"

"All I can say is she has her ways of making it worthwhile."

"Yeah..." he agreed, "you might have a point there."

Kevin unfolded the Jacuzzi cover and aligned it over top, knocking over an empty beer bottle that Olivia had missed. She switched off the outside lights and came back out of the house in time to hear it roll across the dark patio. "So you told Vic you'd play games while Rosalie and I are out. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"Vic was being obvious, but were you being serious?"

He stepped off the deck and walked toward her. "Well, I'd been waiting for them to leave so I could ask what your thoughts are."

She wrapped the towel tighter around her chest and stepped towards him. "Ummm... my thoughts, huh?" She reached down and grabbed the empty Corona bottle. The moon was full and to the east, and it lit up her face and chest like a gorgeous angel.

"So you can't surprise Rosalie again. That just isn't cool."

"That's very true."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around her handsome husband, and then looked up into his eyes with her insurmountable smile. "I guess if she agreed to it, that would be OK."

"Well that's on Vic to tell her."

"OK, so he has four days. Are you going to talk to him?"

"Yeah, but I'm doubtful he will. But just to be clear," he said, moving his hands to her towel covered ass, "if Rosalie agrees, you'd be into having Vic waiting for you here?"

She laughed and caressed his face. "Only if that's what you really want, honey."

Kevin's mind drifted to Rosalie naked on her bed, the lights on. His dick throbbed so hard it became instantly erect. He pulled the big towel from his wife's body and grabbed her supple tit and kissed her on the mouth with urgency.

"Screw the dishes, let's go to bed right now," she rasped, as her wet brown eyes drilled into him with lust.

Part 5

Kevin walked up his street towards Caldwell Blvd and the bright signs and street lamps. There was a sketchy dive bar on the opposite corner and he sat down in a booth and ordered a beer. Separating the booths was fake, blue shower-glass, and the light passing through from the other side illuminated it like pool water. He read through all the profanities people had written in Sharpie, since black letters were impossible to miss on the blue glowing surface. His favorite was in blocky letters that must've taken time to fill in, and read, I FUCKED SHANON.

He got out his phone and tapped out a text to Olivia, asking if she and Rosalie had made it home yet.

She texted back:

-Our Uber cancelled so we're waiting for another one. We shouldn't be too long.

He then called her, and she answered with a tipsy "Hello honey!" and blew a kiss into the phone, "muahh!"

"Can you get to a private spot for a minute?"

"Sure," she said. Kevin heard her shoes clicking as she quietly asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Not really."

"Uh-oh! What's up?"

"I basically had a four hour one-sided conversation with Vic telling me why we shouldn't tell our wives about pulling a switcheroo."

"I assumed, since Rosalie hasn't said anything. Well, you still have another half-hour to convince him."

"Eh, he's very opposed to saying anything to her. Like now I have a strong suspicion he's probably brought it up in the past and it didn't go well."

"I can see that. But what did you say exactly?"

"Not enough. I mean, I couldn't present your ultimatum without explaining that I knew you were aware of the setup. And I don't know, it bugs me what I did to Rosalie, I mean her not knowing it was me. I'm the only one with something to hide in all this."

"Vic's as responsible as you. So am I, for that matter."

"Yeah, but I don't want Vic to have that on me. Like because you were cool with it he might think that somehow makes him a stud or something and I'm the fucking creeper, even though it was his idea."

"Jesus honey! Alright, but doesn't he at least understand why it's so fucked up to Rosalie?"

"That's mainly what we went back and forth on. The point he's stuck on is that we already did it once. You know, the damage is done, so...."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Look, don't get pissed, but what do you expect? You IDed him and he still got laid. Of course he thinks it isn't a big deal."

"This is not my fault. Would you rather I yelled and screamed and made a huge scene?"

"No, and I know it isn't. It's my fault. I just can't think straight around the guy because he's so bombastic when it comes to getting his way."

"Honey, please don't ever let that asshole push you around."

"I know, I know... He just has a knack for making you believe his thoughts are your thoughts."

"Where is he now?"

Kevin laughed as he glanced around the dive bar and fixed his eyes on a poorly replicated suit of armor made out of fiberglass.

"He's at our house."

"What?"

"I know, I know... When you'd texted about ordering an Uber he rushed out of his house shouting we needed to get everything ready."

"You just let him go to our house?"

"Yeah, I don't know, he was just like come on buddy you got this, you got this! Like there was never a moment in there where I had a chance to stop him."

Olivia pinched her forehead in annoyance. It bothered her that Vic had been pushing her husband around. It always bothered her. She'd been thinking about another night with Vic all week, and it had left her so aroused she almost combusted when some hot guy pulled her into him on the dance floor. But suddenly the thought of sleeping with him again repulsed her. She loved her husband. She really and truly loved him. He was a part of her, and nobody was going to push them around, especially that egotistical asshole.

She looked at Rosalie standing over by the curb talking with Elle. For a brief moment she thought about telling her everything. But not even that was enough. She needed Vic to know that she had the stronger will. That she was just the stronger person period and he better not ever disrespect her husband again.

"Are you OK?" her husband asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I zoned out, Honey. Hey, are you still at their place?"

"No, after all his damn urgency to get in to our positions I kept expecting Rosalie to walk into their house at any second so I just bolted. I'm at a bar on Caldwell."

"Fuck, the new Uber is here. OK," she started, with a firm tone that cut through the bullshit. "Here's what I'm going to do. I'll tell Rosalie that Vic passed out drunk on our couch and is sleeping it off until morning so she doesn't get worried and come looking for him. And then I'll deal with the asshole when I get home. I'll set him straight and then I'll text as soon as he's gone, OK?"

Kevin sighed heavily and leaned back in the booth. His wife could handle a crisis better than anyone he'd ever known. She really was a badass and damn did he love her for it. "Fuck do I love you."

"I love you too, honey. Don't stress out. But I swear everything always has to revolve around Vic. It's so fucking annoying."

They hung up and Kevin went to the bar to order another beer. He then raised the bottle towards the fiberglass suit of armor on the back wall between the bathrooms. "Don't worry, buddy, she's got this."

Part 6

The Uber driver dropped off Rosalie and then proceeded two houses down to drop off Olivia. Standing on the curb she noticed the dark houses, some with bars on the windows but more and more had been removed, a sure sign their neighborhood was undergoing gentrification. The street had a curve that helped block the noise from Caldwell, which was important because it rumbled with trucks and minivans come 5:00 PM. She'd painted their front door green, the color of prosperity, because she anticipated her and Kevin living there for a long time. She wasn't the scandalous type, and wanted to be in good with all her neighbors, and maybe that meant it was time to put distance between them and Vic and Rosalie.

Vic had been waiting in their living room, having made himself at home with a mostly empty margarita in his hand.

"Goddamn you look hot. Betcha the guys were on you all night."

"I had a few free drinks."

"I bet you did. And what did a free drink get them?"

"A dance."

"And what do two free drinks get them?"

"Real nice, Vic. Hey, where are you going?"

"Getting you a drink."

She followed him to the kitchen with her arms crossed.

"Dammit, Vic, you're not getting the hint, you need to go home."

"You're husband's there, I can't."

"He's not!"

"He is, I was just there."

"He's not, he's at a bar on Caldwell."

He laughed and continued making two margaritas. He and his wife had been coming over for awhile now and he was well acquainted with the kitchen set up. He made a great margarita, she had to give him that.

"So he knows you're in on this?"

"I'm not in on anything."

"Did you say anything to Rosalie?"

"Of course not."

"Alright, good."

"Yeah, well just know I was clear with Kevin that nothing could happen unless Rosalie knows. So you blew your chance for tonight."

"Jesus, Olivia, are we going to go through this every time? We both know what's going to happen tonight. Just enjoy it," he said, handing her a drink.

They both leaned against the countertop and sipped the margaritas as she thought about the best way to tell him he'd better be more respectful of her husband. She unconsciously began to tidy up by walking around him to put the lime juice back in the refrigerator but he reached out and ran a finger down her hip.

"God, these are the tightest jeans I've ever seen." He hooked a finger in the waistline to cheek just how snug they were on her. She loved that pair of jeans, tight all the way to her ankles, and after hours at the gym her amazing ass audaciously stretched out the backside. Vic apparently loved them for all the same reasons.

She set the bottle on the top rack and shut the door, ending the cool air spilling onto her front. Vic's finger remained between her butt and the hem of her jeans. She glanced down at it and goofed up her mouth.

"Um excuse me..."

He then pulled her by the hem until she was flat against him, her back to his front, and her ass against his groin.

"Vic..." she cautioned, as he moved both hands to her thighs.

"Did you like your margarita?"

"I don't think you're listening to me."

"I am, but I'd like to know what a free drink is getting me."

"You don't strike me as a dancer."

"That depends on what a dance gets me."

Olivia wore a neon blue, fitted T, shortened to expose her sexy, narrow midriff. As a style statement it had a zipper up its front, which was a quarter way down, revealing tongue watering cleavage. The zipperhead was a finger sized hoop that begged to be pulled on and proved an irresistible challenge to Vic. He curled his finger through the small hoop as Olivia cautioned him again.

"Be real, Olivia, that last time we were together... You were out of control. You were begging for more. I know you want it bad and so do I." He lightly tugged on the hooped zipperhead. It didn't take much to move it, the tension from her snuggly confined tits assisted in spreading the zipper teeth into a wide V.

The zipper popped down about halfway, her plump bosom spilling into view, and Olivia had finally had enough. She stepped forward, putting her chest out of his reach. But before she could take another step he dug all of his fingers into the back of her pants and yanked down. He rapidly yanked again, this time a little more forcefully, bringing the tight stretchy jeans halfway down her ass so the hem bit a line into her juicy butt cheeks. The way those jeans hugged her flesh meant her thong came down with them. She'd been in mid step and found herself suddenly off balance. This time she deflected by spinning around, facing him, and palming his broad chest.

"No, no, no, Vic! Kevin tried to tell you the rules, but you're too stupid to listen."

"Bullshit!"

With a hand on her ass and one on her back he crushed her up against his frontside and kissed her firmly on the mouth. For Olivia a kiss was one of those things that's difficult, if not impossible, to stop. Once lips touched there was a compulsion to see it through, and that is what she did, she kissed him back just as firmly, until their mouths opened and it became more than a little kiss. Her face lightened with passion as he drew back her head and full on tongue kissed his neighbor's wife.

Leveraging her hands on his chest, she peeled her unsteady body away from him. Surprising her again, he latched his hand on her hip and waist, spinning her around. Her body was disoriented, her footing awkward and her torso expecting to turn in one direction only to be whipped around the other way. She fell back into him, this time facing away. His brawny arm wrapped under her big tits so they literally rested on his forearm like a shelf. His other arm locked over her hips, pulling back and crushing her ass into his crotch. He fiendishly kissed her neck like a vampire, her blonde layered-pixie-cut splayed across his face.

"Vic..." she sighed with aroused anguish. She twisted back her arm to fan her fingers through his short hair, reluctantly conceding to his embrace, but Vic was moving fast, unsnapping her jeans and wedging his hand down their front. "No, no, no..." The pants still sat halfway down her juicy butt, and the force from his hand going in displaced the hem from her hipbone so the front matched the back. The shape of his hand was defined by the tight stretchy fabric, and he'd reached down so far that fingers were nestled between her legs.

She started to protest, lifting her head and opening her mouth, but her breath hitched as his fingers sunk into her vagina. "Vi-CUH-huuuhhhh..." Her big brown eyes bugged open and then slammed shut. She went limp against him, and Vic groaned, "Yeah, that's it, Olivia," as he plunged his fingers in and out of her tight slit, leaving the hot twenty-five-year-old totally overwhelmed with incapacitating arousal.