Switcheroo!

Story Info
Will his sister notice the switch?
6.1k words
4.32
36.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,979 Followers

I liked Kyle, and that must have been why I'd opened up to him. Even so, telling him my darkest secret when he was my Sister's boyfriend, wasn't just silly, it was foolhardy. Like Kyle, I was drunk, and that had loosened my tongue. But that was no excuse for what I'd said. Now, the morning after the night before, while nursing a hangover, I was wishing that I'd kept my big mouth shut.

After a cooked breakfast, that somehow I'd managed to keep down, and a pot of strong coffee, I was feeling a lot better. And my mood was more upbeat because I'd realized something. I'd been worried, because of what I'd told him, but he might also be worried because of what he'd told me. So it was a stalemate. It was going to be OK. The next time that we meet both of us would pretend that nothing had happened.

That was the theory, but it didn't turn out that way!

When, two days later, he came to my house, he greeted me with, "I can't stop thinking about what you said."

I winced. On that drunken night out we'd talked about lots of things, but I knew which of our conversations he was referring to. And it was a conversation that I wanted to forget.

After shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I was drunk."

That should have been the end of it, but it wasn't. He was like a dog with a bone.

"I wanted to tell Jessica about it," and then he quickly added, "But I didn't."

I had to smile. He didn't need to tell me that he hadn't talked to her about it. If he had, then she'd have come to see me, and I'd now be cowering in a corner. My Sister isn't a violent person. She doesn't hit anybody. However, she has a temper, but her weapons are her words rather than her fists. Trust me, you don't want a tongue-lashing from her!

I was about to speak, to tell him as politely as I could, to shut the fuck up, when he spoke again, and now I wanted to hear more.

He'd said, while smirking, "I've thought of a way that it can be done so that both of us can get what we want."

We had been out celebrating my birthday. I'd reached the ripe old age of twenty three. At first, it was sport, mostly football, but after a few drinks the topic of conversation was girls. Our favourite subject. He started it by telling me how hot my Sister was. I already knew that. It was obvious, you just needed to look at her. She had curves in all the right places, and she knew how to dress to show them off. But it was her face that was her best feature. It was angelic, with a look of innocence, making her appear younger than she actually was. She was twenty one years old, but you could easily believe that she was only eighteen.

To my surprise, after praising her impressive physical attributes, he didn't stop at that. I then got chapter and verse on their sex life. If I'd have been sober then I'd have shut him up. However, on that night, with several beers, and also a couple of shots, inside me, I just sat there without saying a word. Taking it all in.

I now knew a lot more about my Sister than I should. Details that only a lover should know. Her nipples weren't just big, they were responsive. Nibbling on them gets her going. And Kyle had waxed lyrically about her pussy for so long, that I could now pick it out in a lineup!

When he'd finished I should have kept my mouth shut, but because of what he'd told me about Jessica, I was excited, so I couldn't help myself. I just had to say it.

"I want to fuck her."

It had been said with conviction, and said loudly, so Kyle knew that I wasn't joking. You would have expected him to be shocked, but he just took it in his stride. And now it was his turn to surprise me.

"And I want to watch her being fucked by another man."

For the next few minutes, with lots of alcohol swilling about inside us, we'd discussed it as we would have done for any other topic. And the conclusion was that both of us were going to be disappointed. She was my Sister, so fucking her wasn't an option. I wanted to do it, but I knew that if I suggested it to her then she'd be horrified. Kyle was also not going to get what he wanted. Two months ago he'd hinted at it to her, and when she'd realized what he was really saying, that he wanted to watch her having sex with another man, she'd gone mental.

"I thought she was going to kill me."

However, Kyle was now telling me that all of it was possible!

"It's simple. I don't know why it took me so long to work it out."

He was now looking at me, waiting for me to also come up with the answer. To keep him happy I was going to try, but I was never going to guess it.

"We drug her, and then she'll do whatever we want."

He shook his head.

"We tie her up."

That got a deep sigh from him.

"You're not taking this seriously."

I was, but I didn't have his high IQ. To him, it might be simple, to me, it was impossible.

"Just tell me."

"The only way that she is going to let you have sex with her, is if she thinks that you are me."

Kyle was indeed a genius.

"I'll need to wear a wig and a false nose so that I look like you. Do you think Dave will be able to give me a fake tattoo to match the one on your arm?"

I was going to say more, but when I saw him staring at me, I knew that something was wrong.

"You should have let me finish."

I gave him my best cheeky grin, in the hope that he'd think that I'd been joking, rather than being stupid.

"Obviously, for that to happen, her eyes must be closed, and they must stay like that for all of the time that you are with her."

I was still in the dark, but then he said more, and now I understood.

When he left, after having lunch with me, I was buzzing. It wasn't going to stay as a fantasy, a wild dream, it was actually going to happen. And soon. But that night, while I was in bed watching television, I kept thinking about it. When he'd explained it, I was convinced that it would work. But now, I wasn't so sure.

To get it to work, Kyle had come up with an ingenious plan. Jessica was going to wear a blindfold. It would start with him covering her eyes, and then I would be able to take his place. While I made love to her he would watch. When we'd finished, I'd leave the room and then he'd take the blindfold off. Jessica would be none the wiser. She'd think that it was her boyfriend that had been fucking her. So, no harm, no foul!

With a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, the more I thought about it the more I was convinced that it wouldn't work.

In the morning I called Kyle.

"When I speak she'll know that it's me, even if I try to disguise my voice."

"She will, so you mustn't say anything. I'll make it a rule of the game that we are playing that both of us have to be silent."

"You being in the room might put me off."

That made him laugh.

"Don't be silly. When you get your hands on her big tits and gorgeous pussy, trust me, you'll definitely be able to perform."

He'd allayed my worries, but half an hour later, I was calling him again.

"She'll expect me to act like you do in the bedroom."

"Not a problem. I'll give you a few pointers before you do it, and don't forget, I'll be in the room with you. I'll somehow be able to encourage you when you're doing the right thing, and let you know when what you are doing isn't a good idea."

I had to call him for a third time, and this time he wasn't happy.

He answered with an abrupt, "What now?"

"We are the same height and build, but what about our cocks?"

He was silent for a while, thinking about what I'd just said.

"That's a good point, and it's something that I hadn't considered."

I wasn't as clever as he was, but occasionally, like now, I was capable of saying something that impressed him.

After Kyle had said, "We're going to have to compare them. I'll come over straight away," the line went dead. I gulped, in fifteen minutes, twenty max, he'd be with me. We'd then be in my bedroom, trousers and underwear around our ankles, looking at each other's manhood!

As the minutes ticked by, my anxiety increased. By the time he arrived I was convinced that he had a giant cock. At least ten inches long. When he saw mine he was going to laugh. It would be so embarrassing.

However, when I saw his cock I had to smile. It wasn't the monster that I'd imagined it to be. It was a normal size, and to my great delight, mine looked to be bigger than his, though not by much.

Job done, so I was pulling up my underwear.

"We haven't finished."

I looked at him quizzically. What now, compare testicles?

"They need to be erect."

I shook my head, that wasn't going to happen.

"It's the only way to properly compare them."

He was right, and thinking about it, if we did do the switch, then he was going to get to see me with an erection. So really, him seeing it today was no big deal.

It was difficult for both of us, but eventually we succeeded. Our cocks were now side by side, standing proud. I was right, mine was marginally bigger, perhaps half an inch longer, and slightly thicker. However, nothing to worry about, because I'd be surprised if my Sister was able to tell the difference.

I wanted to do it as soon as possible, but Kyle was being cautious, insisting that before we did it together he would test it out by doing it on his own.

"She might not like wearing the blindfold. We need to know that she is willing to play the game properly."

I couldn't argue against that, so I didn't, but I did manage to persuade him to do the test run tomorrow.

The next evening, I kept looking at my phone, willing it to ring. Kyle was going to call me to let me know if it had been successful. He kept me waiting until ten o'clock.

I answered it with, "Was the blindfold OK? Did she keep it on? And did she speak?"

When I got nothing back from him for any of my three questions, just silence, I knew that there was a problem.

"Tell me what happened."

He then did, and while he was talking I could hear the disappointment in his voice. In a nutshell, she'd said no, and despite his best efforts to persuade her, he'd been unable to get her to change her mind.

For the next few days life wasn't worth living. I was in a foul mood, and people were starting to avoid me. But I was a glass half full person, so my bad temper was never going to last.

I'm now back to normal, but every time I think about my Sister I experience a deep longing, and it hurts like hell because I know that I'm never going to have her.

Kyle's call woke me up, when I answered it I was still half-asleep.

"This had better be good news."

It was, and so good, that I was finding it hard to believe. Unexpectedly, my Sister had changed her mind. She'd suggested, without any prompting from him, that they play his little game. And he'd called to tell me that it was a success.

It was now game on!

The next day he came to see me.

"What happened, why did she suddenly agree to it?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask. Just be thankful that she did change her mind."

"So when can we do it?"

"We need to wait a few days. She liked it, but I don't think it's something that she wants to do every time we have sex."

That wasn't what I wanted to hear, but I'd just have to be patient. I was, but it was seven long days before he called to give me the thumbs up.

"It's tonight!"

As arranged, I got to their house at eight. Using the key that he'd given me I let myself in, and then I hid in the wardrobe that was in the spare bedroom. They were eating at her favourite restaurant, Thai Delicious, and they should be home in about thirty minutes. Kyle was pulling out all the stops to make sure that the plan worked.

"I'll wine and dine her. When we get back she'll be up for it."

When I heard the front door open, my heart skipped a beat. I was as nervous as a teenager on their first date. I took a couple of deep breaths, and that helped to calm me down. When they were in the bedroom I was going to come out of the wardrobe, and then wait outside their door until it was time to do the switch.

Kyle was supposed to get her into the bedroom as quickly as possible, but that wasn't happening. They were still downstairs, and there was a lot of laughing and giggling from both of them. When I realized that it was because they were drunk, I swore under my breath. This wasn't part of the plan.

It was another ten minutes before they started to climb the stairs, and they kept stopping. I could now hear what they were saying.

When he said, with some of the words slurred, "I'm going to eat your pussy," she responded by laughing hysterically. I groaned, this was going to be a disaster.

Eventually, they got to the bedroom, and I got out of my hiding place. I did wait outside the door, but only for a few seconds. When I heard him grunting loudly, and her moaning even louder, I knew that they were fucking.

In the morning Kyle called me, presumably to apologize, but I didn't answer it. And the message that he left me, I didn't listen to it, I just deleted it.

An hour later he was outside my house. I let him knock on the door for five minutes before I opened it.

"I can explain."

"OK."

While shrugging his shoulders, he said, "Sorry Nathan, I was drunk."

I wasn't impressed.

"Now that you've told me, you can fuck off."

But he didn't fuck off, he just stood there, and it looked as if he was going to cry. That's when I hugged him.

He only stayed for ten minutes, but that was long enough for us to become friends again, and for him to convince me that the next time that we tried it, it would work.

It was another two weeks before I was back in the wardrobe. When I heard him say, "I need the bathroom. Don't take it off," I came out of it.

He did go to the bathroom, and when he returned, I was with him.

She was sitting on the bed, and, as expected, she was fully clothed. I'd insisted on that. This wasn't going to be a quick bonk. Because I'd waited so long for it, I wanted to make the most of it. I wanted to savour it.

When my finger gently brushed her cheek it made her shudder. Then I teased her lips with it. Her mouth opened slightly, she was inviting me in. My finger accepted the invitation. She was now sensually sucking on it. It was an indication of what was to come when those full lips were on my throbbing cock!

Extracting my finger from her mouth wasn't easy. She was determined to keep it there, and she put up a fight. But I won. When it was out, she pursed her lips. I quickly smothered them with a lingering kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kyle. He was smiling.

Her tongue was now eagerly exploring my mouth. It was done with such intensity, that it was as if it was a first for her. When it was my turn, and I was probing her mouth, she nibbled on it. This was going well, better than I could have hoped for.

She was the one that stopped it, by pulling her head back. Then she spoke, startling and surprising me, in equal measures.

"You're neglecting my big tits."

I couldn't speak, because that would give the game away, but I could act. My hands were quickly on her blouse. Kyle had told me that she liked him undressing her, but it had to be done slowly.

While carefully opening the buttons, I glanced over at Kyle. A thumbs up from him told me that I was doing it at the correct speed.

"Do you like them?"

She'd broken the rules again, but this time it was more serious. She'd asked a question, and knowing my Sister well, she wasn't going to let it rest until I'd answered her. If I kept it brief, just a few words, I might get away with it. Then, to my relief, Kyle came to the rescue.

While standing close to the bed, he calmly said, "Jessica, you're not supposed to say anything."

"It's a silly game, with stupid rules. But if it keeps you happy then I'll go along with it."

"Thanks."

I was now back to taking her top off, and while I was doing it, I was thinking about what she'd asked. It was a silly question. What man wouldn't like them? Up to now, all I'd ever done is look at them, but that was enough for me to know that they were a thing of beauty.

As I slipped it off her shoulders, my eyes were fixed on the two large mounds that were in front of me. Her bra was low-cut so there was a lot of cleavage on display. I could also see the outline of her big nipples through the bra. I unhooked her bra, but she took it off herself. Her breasts were now exposed. Kyle was a lucky man. He had these to play with whenever he wanted,

My hands were all over them. She was only twenty one, in the prime of her life, so they were firm. And they were heavy. Touching them had excited me, but that was nothing compared to what I was experiencing when I concentrated on her nipples.

It was a two-pronged attack. My mouth on her nipple, and my fingers on the other one. Both competing to see who could give her the most pleasure. Rolling her plump nipple between a finger and thumb was making her moan, and greedily sucking on her other teat was making her squirm. It was difficult to decide who the winner was, so I declared it a draw!

After switching nipples several times, to make sure that each one got equal attention, the urge to explore what she had between her legs was too strong to ignore. Recklessly, because it might not be what her boyfriend would do, I suddenly pushed her, so that from her sitting position she was now flat on her back. She'd gasped as she was falling, because it had taken her by surprise, but it ended with her smiling. And when my hands went under her short skirt, she lifted her bottom up so that it was easier for me to remove her panties.

When they were off I turned to Kyle, and then I tossed them to him. After catching her skimpy panties he was sniffing them. Why hadn't I thought of doing that? Then I smiled, if I wanted to smell her musky perfume, I could do that at its source.

When I pushed on her thighs she opened her legs, but not wide enough for me to put my head between them. I did it again, and this time I got what I wanted. Before starting I moved her skirt out of the way. It was now around her waist.

On that fateful night out, when I'd confessed to Kyle that I wanted to fuck my Sister, it hadn't shocked him. Instead, it had encouraged him to tell me intimate details about her. Nothing was off limits. He'd described her pussy in detail, and now I was checking to see if he had been telling the truth!

Her lips were a nice size. Meaty folds that were ideal for sucking on. Despite not having received any attention, her clit was already swollen. He'd said that it was big, and it was. Her opening was as Kyle had described it. It didn't look big enough to take a cock, even a small one.

I didn't go straight for her honeypot, instead I started with her inner thigh. Kyle had told me that it excites her when he kisses her there, so when he goes down on her he always does it. Each lingering kiss made her squirm. When she'd had enough of it she put her hands on my head. I let her move it to her pussy.

Her big lips were now in my mouth, almost choking me. Sucking on them was making her go wild, I didn't do it for long because I was worried that it would make her climax, and if that happened, then it would be a disaster. Kyle had told me lots of things about my Sister, the most important was that she only comes once.

"Nathan, don't forget this, after she's reached it she loses interest. If you haven't fucked her before that happens, then forget it. All you're going to get is a hand job, and it will be a quick one."

My tongue was now exploring the other parts of her sweet pussy. As I teased her little opening with it, I was taking in deep breaths through my nose so that I could enjoy the smell of her pussy. Like the taste of it, it was divine. Then my tongue moved onto her impressive clit. This was only going to be for a short time. Too long, and it would tip her over.

chris99999
chris99999
3,979 Followers
12