Switcheroo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle flicks of it were all that were needed. Each one was making her moan, and they were getting louder. I wanted to push a finger deep into her, but I couldn't risk it. That, while I was also servicing her clit, might be too much for her. It might make her come.

When, reluctantly, I stopped, I made the mistake of looking over at Kyle, There was now an image seared into my brain that unfortunately, I was never going to forget. His trousers and underwear were around his ankles, and the expression on his face wasn't pleasant. He was leering. That didn't bother me, but his hand slowly stroking his cock, did.

"You need to fuck me."

She'd broken the rules again, but this time I didn't mind. Hearing those few words from her excited me more than I thought was possible. While trying to forget what I had just seen Kyle doing, I was frantically taking my cock out. I did it in record time, and then it was at her opening, pushing into her.

She was gloriously tight, and despite her being very wet, it was an effort to get it in. I only stopped when I had no more to give her. I couldn't believe it, what had been my fantasy, was now reality. My cock was deep up my Sister's hot pussy, and it was going to get even better. I was going to fuck her, and it would end with me emptying my balls into her!

She'd gasped when my cock was fully in her, and it had been loud. However, that was nothing compared to the noise she was making while I was fucking her. This wasn't subtle. It wasn't tender love-making, it was raw and passionate. I was making sure to use the full length of my cock, and even arching my back at the end of each stroke so that I would be deep into her.

It had been frantic, but now it was beyond that. I was giving her my all. There was a lot of noise reverberating around the room. She was moaning and I was grunting. Even the bed was joining in. It was creaking. And from the corner of the room there was something else. It was the sound of Kyle furiously beating his meat!

I wanted half an hour of this, but I'd settle for fifteen minutes. Of course, that was widely optimistic. I only got five, but I wasn't going to complain.

She got there first, but only just. When her pussy squeezed my cock it started my climax. Mine was intense, up there with my best one ever, but hers was even better. She wasn't just noisy, her legs kept jerking about. When we'd finished, I was lying on top of her, breathing heavily, and she was whimpering.

When Kyle tapped me on the shoulder, it was to tell me that it was time for him to take over. As quietly as I could, I tiptoed to the door, and then I left the room.

As I made my way home, I was smiling. It could not have gone any better than it had. And before I got to my house, I was already thinking about the next time!

In the morning Kyle called me. I was going to call him, but he beat me to it,

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Tell him what? I had no idea what he was on about.

"She keeps asking me about it."

I was still none the wiser, and he was beginning to irritate me.

"How many gallons did you pour into her?"

Now I understood. I shoot a heavy load. A lot more than the average amount. All my girlfriends have mentioned it, but I didn't think to tell Kyle about it.

"Sorry. Did she complain?"

"No. But she's curious, wanting to know why there was so much cum. I told her that I didn't know why, on this occasion, it had happened. And another thing."

What now? His call was starting to depress me.

"You shouldn't have fucked her that hard. She now expects me to do it like that every time we have sex. That will be difficult. I'm not young like you, I'm an old man."

That was too much, I had to laugh. He wasn't amused. He was, at thirty one, eight years older than me, but to call himself old was ridiculous.

His parting words put a stop to my happy mood.

"I don't think we should do it again."

For the next few days I didn't mention it, and neither did he. It was as if it hadn't happened. But it had, and I desperately wanted to do it again. Before, the longing to have my Sister was so strong, that it was almost painful. Now, because I'd tasted forbidden fruit, and it was so sweet, my desire to have her again was even greater.

When it got to two weeks I made a decision. I was going to suggest that we do it again, and I wasn't prepared to take no for an answer. I wasn't proud, if I had to, then I was willing to beg.

Surprisingly, he readily agreed to it. He was as eager to do it as I was. Me being less vigorous was easy to correct, squirting bucket loads of cum into my Sister, wasn't.

I said, "It's a problem. Have you any suggestions?"

He looked thoughtful, and then his eyes lit up. He had a solution.

"When you come for a second time, shortly after your first one, is there less of it?"

"Yes."

That's why, three days later, I was back in my hiding place knocking one out!

I'd only just finished, and was cleaning myself up, when it was time for the switch. This time she wasn't fully clothed, she was naked, except of course for the blindfold. That wasn't a good start. As before, I'd wanted to undress her. I looked at Kyle, his face and body language said, 'don't blame me'. So it must have been her idea. I couldn't ask her to put her clothes back on, I would just have to get on with it.

We kissed, but only briefly. Then her large breasts got my full attention. They were magnificent, I couldn't praise them enough. Two melons topped with plump nipples. And tonight, they were all mine.

It was a while before I'd had my fill of them, but eventually they became less important, because I was now thinking about her sweet pussy.

When my hand went between her legs she gave a little shudder, in anticipation of what was going to happen next. And when the tip of my finger entered her, she smiled. When it was deep in her, up to the knuckle, her smile got even bigger.

"Nathan, you're very naughty. You shouldn't be fingering your little Sister."

I froze, unable to move or to speak. My mind was in turmoil. Even if I was as clever as Kyle I still wouldn't be able to talk my way out of this. Then I noticed something. Why was she still smiling? And thinking about it, when she'd said it there wasn't any anger in her voice. That didn't make sense. She knew who I was, so she should be incandescent with rage.

Then, after saying, "Sorry, wrong game," she giggled.

I looked at Kyle. He was trying to look surprised, but he didn't fool me. That's when it all became clear. She hadn't somehow discovered who I really was. Sometimes, while they're having sex, they roleplay. Kyle pretends to be me!

That had got my heart beating faster, but the crisis was over, so it was back to business. When I quickly added a second finger, she gasped. And now, because I was moving them in and out of her, she was moaning.

Last time, she had ignored my cock. Only showing interest in it when she was ready to be fucked. Now, while I was fingering her, her hand was rubbing it through my trousers. It was time for me to be naked as well.

My clothes were in a neat pile near the door. When this was over, and it was time to switch back, I didn't want to have to search for them.

I liked the way that she was stroking my cock, and her moaning was telling me that she liked my fingers in her pussy. When, with a finger from my other hand, I started rubbing her clit, she became louder, and also, she started to stroke my cock with more enthusiasm. Then suddenly, what had been good, got even better. Her hand had been replaced by her mouth!

While her hand had been on it, my cock was firm, but not at its best. That was understandable, because not that long ago I'd shot my load while I was waiting in the wardrobe. Now, because of the expert attention it was getting from her mouth, it was standing proud, as hard as it had ever been.

It was risky, but while taking her as far as I could without making her come, I let her do the same to me. We stopped with only seconds to spare. If I'd rubbed her swollen clit just a few more times then she'd have boiled over. For me, if she'd bobbed her head, perhaps only twice more, then I would have come in her mouth.

In my eagerness to fuck, I forgot that I shouldn't speak.

"Get onto all fours."

Fortunately, I'd got away with it, because she was now getting into position. While she was doing that I looked at Kyle, his hand was on his cock but he wasn't stroking it, and he was shaking his head. I mouthed sorry, and then I turned back to my Sister.

When I saw her my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She'd positioned herself perfectly. Her upper body was flat on the bed and her peachy bottom was high up. Because her legs were apart, her tiny opening was on display. Seeing it was making my cock twitch.

While holding her hips, I pushed my manhood deep into her, and then I started to slowly fuck her. For now, that was enough for her, but I knew that very soon, like me, she would want more than that.

I was enjoying it. It was tender rather than passionate. Two lovers having a leisurely fuck. And it was giving me time to think. I'd discovered that she likes to pretend that it's me in bed with her instead of Kyle. Did that mean that she wanted to do that for real? That was a difficult question, and I could only guess at the answer.

"Finish me off."

As I quickly moved through the gears, she became more vocal. What had been low moans were now loud moans that were almost off the scale. I was mindful of Kyle's warning about being too vigorous, but there was no way that I was going to be able to hold back.

She was now getting my all, and both of us were close to reaching it. I desperately wanted to come, but I wanted her to get there first. However, I was ahead of her, so I needed to do something to make her catch up. A finger on her clit should work.

It did!

Rubbing it a couple of times, while continuing to fuck her, was all that was needed. And when I was sure that she was in it I emptied my balls into her. Wave after wave of hot cum flooding her pussy.

When hers was at its peak, she'd shouted out my name, that was OK, because it was part of her fantasy, but my response of, "Geronimo," was silly and reckless. However, like my previous mistake, I'd got away with it.

I wanted to stay with her, and for us to cuddle, but that wasn't a good idea. Now that it was over, Jessica might take the blindfold off. We needed to switch, and as quickly as possible. As I was leaving, Kyle shook my hand, to congratulate me for a job well done. That was another mistake because his hand was sticky!

The sex with my Sister had completely satisfied me, but by the end of the week I was desperate to do it again. I called Kyle.

"Sorry Nathan, Jessica has kicked me out."

She'd found out that he was sleeping with some bimbo from work. Apparently, everybody in the office wanted to fuck her, but he'd been stupid enough to actually do it. And he'd compounded his stupidity by getting caught.

It was no surprise, that within a few days, my gorgeous Sister had a new boyfriend. He was called John. From the first time that I met him, I liked him, and we soon became good friends.

Two months later, we were out together celebrating his twenty sixth birthday. Late in the evening, after we'd consumed a lot of alcohol, without any warning, he suddenly declared, "I want to watch Jessica having sex with another man."

I couldn't believe my luck. This was too good an opportunity to ignore. While smiling, I said,

"Let me tell you how it can be done!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12