Switching at KinkCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can, if you want." We both were thinking it. He clipped my wrists back onto my collar, and covered my hands with the sheet. A tweak of my hair, and he sat back, picked up my phone, and took a few shots, legs together, then apart.

We then lay together again and kissed, while I tried to stay awake. Mostly, he held me close and snogged me senseless. And poked my sore arse, because he could. I tried to get him with my knee or foot, and was partially successful, ending up with my legs wide open, wrapped round his, crotch rubbing against his. I thought I could feel the metal inside, but it was well padded.

"Legs apart, more bondage... You really are a right slut, aren't you?"

"Same to you..."

"Hell, yes. Sluttery is so much fun... I mean, really, the only drawback is you can't put it as a hobby on your CV... Anyway, do you need to fall asleep right now or may I entertain you a bit?"

"I can probably stay awake for a while - don't be offended if I doze off - if I don't have to do anything. Which I can't, anyhow," as I tugged my arms by my neck. "Robbie Williams impression is optional."

"More Damon Albarn, me. I like girls, like they're boys, who do boys, like they're girls..."

"Go on, then."

He rose upon his knees. "I wanted to do this before we were so rudely interrupted. Can you just pretend, you're already overcome with sensations? You've just come?"

I closed my eyes and recalled those feelings from an hour ago. "Oh, yeah..."

"God, you're gorgeous... OK..." His hands lay over my breasts, ever so gently, and his mouth landed between my legs, nuzzling my thighs further apart, as he settled down to suck and lick and slurp in comfort.

My body was exhausted, and my mind, too. This gentle attention was as much as I could deal with. I took large, gulping breaths. The freedom to do so was exhilarating.

John delicately applied his teeth, and I yelled.

"Oi! I know these rooms have the sleep-well guarantee, but they'll complain you're invalidating it. Keep it down!"

"Easy on me, then!"

"Oh, where's the fun in that?" He grinned devilishly and returned his face. And moved one of his hands down to join it.

I managed to keep it down to some incoherent moans from the back of my throat, with rattling from where I was wildly pulling at my restraints. Until he pushed more of his hand inside me.

"Aaaaah!"

He sprang up to lie on top of me, breasts squashed under his chest, his free hand holding me down by the hair, as he silenced me by the traditional method of putting his mouth over mine. Helpless to move, his right hand still round my cunt, my body relaxed and a lovely, mellow orgasm rippled through me, leaving me for once totally content.

"Mmmm..."

"You look happy. And sleepy." John reclined next to me.

"Mm-hm. Yeah. You?" It wasn't as if I could make him come. Well, not easily and it might be painful, even if we were permitted.

"Me? I'm fine. Had a shower just before coming to your room, so got to wash everything and indulge in a quick... And tomorrow evening should be good, when we get home."

"Not going clubbing again tomorrow night?" A number of attendees were planning a trip to another fetish club in the area, after KinkCon finished.

"Two nights in a row?" He raised an eyebrow. "One really can have too much of a good thing. Some TLC for a few days, I think."

I managed to sit up, and looked over his shoulder, down his back and where one butt cheek was visible. His back was pink with small red and white marks and the odd bit of yellowing from developing bruises. Not too bad. His bottom, however, was becoming one giant bruise, swollen purple ridges running into each other. I felt suddenly guilty, no matter that he'd wanted and loved it.

"Yeah. Look after that lovely arse."

"You too." As I snuggled down beside him, he ran a hand over my own bottom. I purred, feeling his fingers pressing delightfully sore parts, and realised it was about as resplendent as his. I'd look at the photos he'd taken, later.

"Sure you're happy with those on?"

I was embarrassed. "I've always wanted to sleep with my hands bound. Can't, at home, when I might need to switch to parent mode at any moment."

"I see, yes. Mummy and Daddy having a special cuddle is one thing, but some things really, yeah, you can't explain..."

"Not without social services turning up."

"Ah, well, give it a few more years and they'll be sleeping over at their mates' houses, and you can host parties again."

"In the meantime, a babysitter staying over a couple times a year so we can go clubbing, will have to suffice. And, of course, a few times going out separately, like this weekend!"

"Indeed. How is the bloke, anyhow?"

"Good. Enjoying the new job, got the kids to sleep, he's off with a couple partners for a night in a few weeks' time..."

"Give him my regards. Not sure I've seen him since I came down when you'd just had number one..." John and Cathy had come to my rescue when I'd been struggling after the birth and my other half had been desperately trying not to lose his job while caring for me. John had been absolutely terrified when passed a small baby, which still made me chuckle when I thought of it. "I've had more experience with babies since then, what with three neiphlings now... Anyway, much appreciated, being able to borrow you. I'd offer myself in exchange, but it doesn't seem to be his thing..."

"Sadly, no. Not into men, even though I've persuaded him to think long and hard about it."

"Shame. I hear he's hung like a fucking donkey..."

I laughed. "I'm no expert on donkeys! But yeah. He's most favoured in that department..."

"Mmm... Oh well, a guy can fantasise. Anyway, if you need any help in the night," - he eyed the bathroom - "or just want off, just wake me up, OK?"

"Will do. Thanks."

"No problem. Loving looking at you. What time's your alarm set for?"

"Nine? Gives us time to wash and pack and go down for half nine for breakfast."

"Make it quarter to? Time to enjoy you a bit before we get all respectable again?"

I talked him through resetting my mobile, gave him a last kiss, and promptly fell asleep.

I slept soundly, with lovely dreams, processing all that had happened that night. All too soon, evil chirruping woke us.

"Argh!" John groaned. I turned over and accidentally clunked him with a restrained hand. "Right, let's get these off you." My arms free again, I hugged him, my head still on the pillow, reluctant to move.

We really didn't have much energy - six hours sleep wasn't nearly enough - but holding each other, pressing each other's tender areas, so sensitive and eroticised, was a good way to start the day.

All too soon, John stood up. "I'd best get back to my room. It's where my clothes are."

"D'you want a towel, for the trip back?"

He started to protest that was unnecessary, but thought better of it.

"Thanks. See you downstairs."

I showered, enjoying the hot water and steam enabling stiff muscles to relax, and rubbing myself all over with a soft flannel. Extra gently over my breasts - ow - and a bit firmer over my bum - lovely and intense. I managed to catch sight of my arse in the mirror - mostly blackening bruises with some red welts across, fading to green and yellow round the sides. Just what I'd hoped for. Played for and got.

I rubbed my neck - there were red indentations where the collar had dug in, but they were fading fast. My wrists had escaped unmarked, thanks to the soft lining of John's cuffs. A swift application of moisturiser and lipstick - red lips to distract from red skin - and I looked around for my brush to tidy my hair. I blushed as I recalled what we'd done with it, and dug it out of my toy bag. I might as well put on the lacy thong I hadn't worn last night. Knickers riding up my bum always made me think of what else I'd like to be feeling round there.

Ponytail done. Jeans, top, pullover. Boots from last night. Perfectly innocent and respectable for the morning, and I exited the room to face the general public. I was seriously looking forward to my full English!

I emerged into the café area, where various people I recognised were tucking into breakfast, and Cathy leaned back in a booth, large coffee in hand. She beckoned me over, and grinned as I sat down carefully.

"Good night, last night, then?"

"You know it was!"

"Yup. John seemed a very happy bunny! He was really mellow and pleased with himself when he was in our room last night."

"Good! Was it your idea to send him to me in just his pants?"

"Well, there didn't seem much point in him getting dressed again after he'd got clean... OK, yeah, it was the price for him getting to wank. Fountain five feet in the air within a minute, it was, bless him... Oh, hello love. Just saying to Karen how contented you were when you got in last night."

"And the rest..." John rolled his eyes, refusing to give in to embarrassment. "Are you two going to gossip all day, because I'm going to the buffet?"

We followed him to the hot food counter. He was back in tight black jeans hiding his block-heeled boots, with a warm black zip-up hoodie. His bristly dark hair stuck up at various angles, a smear of gel having been applied at high speed. Only the footwear suggested he was remotely anything other than a conventional bloke. And then the fact that Richard wandered up, similarly looking like any laconic IT guy with faded jeans and long blond hair tied back, and John greeted him with an enthusiastic kiss on the lips.

"Hey, chill, mate! It wasn't fifteen minutes ago you saw me get in the shower!"

"Exactly! Gives a man ideas, that."

"Not before I've had my breakfast. No chance! No-one's coming between me and my fry-up!" Rich made his priorities clear.

I glanced at Cathy. I realised this interaction was no shock to her.

"You're not going to have time between breakfast and check-out. You'll have to wait until we get home," she told them sternly.

"Fair enough. A good cooked breakfast is way harder to find than a cock like Mr Sheffield Steel's, here."

"Aye, truth, man!" Rich didn't object to the comparison.

"You'll have to come over sometime, and watch."

I tried to be equally relaxed regarding John's offer. "Definitely. No wonder you don't watch much telly!"

Cathy's usual calm collapsed. She doubled over, giggling insanely. "Oh, my god! That is so true!", she squealed. "My god!"

"What?" Cathy's loss of control startled John. She was normally the sensible one, in public, but she was squeaking too much to say anything. I explained succinctly as we reached the counter.

"I suppose. Yeah, true, actually... Since I converted him, we haven't bothered renewing Netflix..."

"Hey, you weren't my first! You ain't takin' all the credit!"

"Boys, boys..." I shushed them. "Pick your breakfast and stop standing between me and it!"

Plates piled high with eggs, bacon, sausage, and various selections of beans, black pudding, mushrooms and tomato, we detoured to the juice counter and returned to our table to find tea and toast waiting for us. Excellent service.

"Everythin' a'right?" The teenage waitress did her duty as we filed into the booth. Both John and I grimaced as we sat down. "You OK, sir?"

For once, John was tactful. "Yes, thank you. Just slipped on some ice, outside the club we went to last night. Bit bruised, that's all."

"Aww! And you too?" she asked, turning to me. I agreed. None of us laughed; we'd had this scenario before. "They should do something about that! There's a couple over there, had the same problem. Ice is dangerous! You should complain!

She was hugely indignant on our behalf, and eventually I had to promise her we would make a complaint to the council or club or someone. Finally, she departed and we could laugh freely.

"Bless her." John wasn't being sarcastic.

"Yeah. Leave her a good tip."

Full of much-needed carbs and salty grease, we chatted for half an hour until the waitress reminded us that if we needed to check out, now was the time.

"No chance of enticing you up north, Karen?"

"Sorry, Cathy. Home front is calling. I need to get driving."

"Aw, shame." She reached out to offer a large hug. I was touched - given John occupied my attention most times when we met, I'd sometimes been unsure if Cathy particularly liked me. "We'll have to entice you and the bloke up for a party, sometime. We have one for Easter, usually."

John added, "I may need to do - or wangle - some work trips down south, soon. I'd have to stay overnight, in a London hotel, be bereft without company..."

"Poor you! I'm sure I could pop by for a bit in the evening, even if I couldn't do the night."

"Excellent." He gave me one of his bone-crushing full-body hugs.

I inhaled a last memory of the scent of his warm neck, all male with a hint of leather. "Right, Cathy, Rich, I'm relying on you to look after him and keep him under control!"

"I'm always controlled, me. Have a good journey."

"Bollocks you are!" Richard's exclamation crossed with Cathy's dry, "We try. It's a constant struggle."

"Ha, ha. Have a good trip home yourselves. See you soon."

My drive home was uneventful, my welcome home rapturous, my following work week tedious, and my sore arse provided a great distraction.

I didn't expect much communication from John or Cathy, after they'd confirmed I'd arrived safely, and John and I had checked in a day later to assure ourselves we hadn't had serious post-event mood crashes or other wobbles. But a week later, I got another text from John.

- Found your plug when I put my mesh top in the wash. Sorry.

- That's OK. Probably best not to post it back.

- Wasn't going to. Enjoying it.

- Especially thinking of you missing it.

- Heh. I have others. I'll improvise.

- Yeah? Tell me about it...

We kept the discussion going for months. It led to another fantastic night when he made it down near me and I joined him in his hotel. But that's another story.