All Comments on 'Switching or Not?'

by colecouple37

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 14 years ago
Pulled one over on you?

Dude, she lied to you. Plain and simple. I have to agree with the first poster, she will continue to push the envelope with lies and comments until she finally finds a way to hurt you. It may take time but it will happen. Good luck, and I guess have as much fun on the way as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no backbone

Jessica is training Alex to the max. Her boyfriend is nothing but a wimp and she has total control of him. She gets off humiliating him and before long he will be emasculated and before long Alex will be completely controlled by Jessica. Jess knows what he wants and she will completely own Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that's fucked up

wasn't to bad until he got to Mira's house. Fucking bitch would have been out the door as soon as I could get back. Switch/open relationships are fine, but wtf that doesn't include lying and humiliation. she owns your punk ass.

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Realistic?

It is fiction, of course. But even fiction has to have some semblance of reality in order to be believable. Story was good up to the ending, which I found contrived. Can't believe a man would accept your scenario and return to those who made a fool of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written and very very funny

and I doubt anyone would be truly offended, I hope not,cos the bigotry backfired. Clever and quite horny...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a pile of shit.

Some call it funny, but, I think it's totally disgusting. It's about time someone grew a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was enjoying these stories

but this one went too far. If it's true, then Jessica needs a whipping and the spic needs killing. What's next, your pet dog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fucking amazing!

NickChapelNickChapelalmost 14 years ago
More!

We love hearing about your adventures! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking wast of time to read.

The guy should have gone back home an tossed the whole group out and moved on

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SWITCH????SOMEBODY SHOULD TAKE ONE TO THEM

a switch their asses red..TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
What a Relationship

If this is not a fantasy but something that really happened to this couple, then I really hope they are sterile. We do not need people like this fucking up the gene pool. This woman has to be the most self-centered, controlling, worthless bitch in the world and this guy has to be the biggest pussy wimp there is. Anybody that could find this story erotic really needs to see a psychiatrist.

What would have been funny is if he had broken in on the call and said, "sorry honey, I have to get out of here. Their house is on fire and I don't want to get burned. If my cell is not dead, I will call the fire department."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking idiot

He shoulda set fire to mia's house and gone home and threw them out. At gun point if necessary. But that thing he calls a girl friends is totally insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get a life!

Now you got to know. Your stories are about as interesting as watching a bug crawl across the ground. Sorry dude but your stories are so way far out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting story about a piece of trash

Grow some balls, castrate the illegal and send him back across the border, rape his whore of a wife, dump the bitch, then do everyone a favor and kill yourself before you ever think of writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Load of Crap

Hey dyke get yourself a life and stop writing these pathetic stories

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Good cuck story

I generally prefer reluctant cuck stories, but this is a good willing cuck story. Hats off.

No idea what is up with the haters. I'm guessing they came off of their meds. Ignore these crazy dumb asses, your story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously ?

The story is basically unbelievable ! No man in his right mind would let himself be treated like shit like his girlfriend did. Crappy story! Not sure why I gave it a 2. Should have been a 1, only because that's as low as you can vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just cut your nuts off and be done with it!

Sounded interesting until Mira didn't show. Then I lost all respect for you and Jess showed herself as the disrespectful cunt she obviously is.

You may not get it for a couple years but you're history. Sorry. Well maybe you won't pollute the gene pool, dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turnabout

"Hey, honey....this note this is funny and all, but I'm going to give Mira a choice. Her ass is her in 30 minutes, ready to go, or I'm going to torch the house."

(Click)

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
colecouple37 Ugh!

Some brief comments on your tale

Firstly this was purely and simply a cuckold tale. The motivation for cuckolding hubby was his overt racist remarks concerning Jo. His punishment was to be the butt of everyone else's humiliating treatment by having to live through the sex romp via phone. As such it belongs in the Fetish sub section. It is a wonder the the hubby character sat through the torment of listening to his wife's belittlement of him compared to her Hispanic fuck buddy. I think that a more realistic outcome would be that he would take off and find willing partners elsewhere. Character Jess is a truly manipulative bitch who got off on exercising a degree of humiliating control over hubby. Your ending where everybody seemed to live "happily ever after" was a tad lazy on your parts...it seemed you were too eager to knock off a quick ending that tried to tie up the many loose ends while trying to put a positive spin on the central cuckold plot. Why did you feel that the racism was a necessary inclusion in you tale as the prime motivation to cuckold? It seemed to me that not one of your characters were able to take the moral high ground.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Scores

Scores show the reaction to this silly story. Just another cuck story. Worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Worst

Absolutely the worst story I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopeless

It was a poor story - could have been told in two paragraphs - waste really. The concept was good but full of holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey honey! You know that whole "you'll be pissed" thing?

Well, I'm going to be pissed if I have to listen to this shit. I've got a nice house, all to myself, that isn't supposed to be that way. And I've got a really nice baseball bat that I found.

You said you'd be pissed if I hung up. So I won't hang up. But I'll be pissed if anybody has any kind of sex, and I don't get any. So for every 2 minutes I'm alone, I break something. For every insulting comment someone makes, I break something. For every sexual sound I hear, I break something.

Figure it out. I'm thinking this is about the be most expensive fuck Jo and Mira have had in their entire lives.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I give this...whatever it was 4 thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No idea why anybody would think this is hot, or why they'd put up with this level of disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder how she will feel when husband pulls the reverse card and calls her while fucking someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thankfully the genetic cesspool which engendered this submission appears to have been drained in 2010. It is a shame, though, this shit still stinks so badly all these years after the turd was dropped here in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous