Switching Roles

Story Info
Switching from sub to dom.
5.1k words
4.81
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samian
Samian
17 Followers

AN: This is a longer story (about 5.127 words) featuring a couple somewhat versed in bdsm switching roles for the first time.

I'm very interested in hearing thoughts on this piece as I do believe it needs some work still. (Thanks to the anon who pointed out the tense problem in the first few paragraphs.)

-------------------

Tom can admit it, even though he loves the sounds she makes and the way she shudders beneath his touch in the throes of pleasure. Deep down the question remains; what would happen if he were to give up control?

Could she do the same to him? Would his breath shudder from her touch? Could everything but her fall away for just a moment? That train of thought would always have the same result. Harsh panting in the middle of the night followed by a deep and guttural groan. The sheets would cling to his sweat soaked form while his right arm would be throbbing as he lies there, staring with sightless eyes at his ceiling.

Sometimes the desire would lie on the tip of his tongue. A difficult day where he just wasn't smart enough. Good enough. A day where nothing could stop the inevitable.

The want to clear his mind and leave every worry behind would be so strong. But the words would get stuck in his throat. The moment would pass, he'd shrug his shoulders and keep moving on to the next adventure.

Contrary to what most people would think, using his brain was the problem for once. Doubts and fears would spring up. He could work through nights for others days on end, but to be selfish was too much to bear. Janice was the person he could trust most, but still some part of him was afraid. Something would stop him, something inside that was unwilling to show that small, weak part of him.

A fear that everything would change once he would admit his need to let go for once. That fear would win until one of the many times that his mouth moved faster than anything else.

They had known each other for their entire lives and most of that time was spent in competition. Games. Pranks. Neither ever backed down from a challenge that the other made. Yet this time a joke was made and the words just came.

"As if you could top me!"

A spark in her eyes that he felt in the base of his spine. Their wrestling devolved in a far more pleasurable way than the years before. Their sweaty bodies wrapped around each other. Clothes strewn about the room while they lay panting, eyes half closed. In that moment of belonging she turned to him, cupping his cheeks to lock their gazes together.

In no uncertain terms it was made clear that the next time, he would be at her mercy. She said it so simply that it was a mere matter of fact. Blood rushed to his head and there was a jumble of words but she simply laid down on his shoulder without paying attention to any it. They laid together for hours before she left.

The next day he received an annotated list of conditions via e-mail. At first he shook his head with fond exasperation, that lasted only as long as it took the read the very first item. No amorous activities of any kind where she summed up everything that they had ever done. Even going so far as to mark and underline certain things that were most definitely not allowed. But most important of all he'd have to wait until her parents went on a trip for the weekend.

Two weeks. Two grueling weeks where he wasn't allowed to so much as touch her. She avoided meeting him whenever possible, running out of their shared classes as soon as the bell rang. Each call that got through was filled with cryptic words and innuendo that left him straining in his jeans.

By the end of the two weeks his temper was short, his arms were sore. And his classmates walked in a circle around him.

Each night his mind would bring up possible outcomes that ended with an almost frantic pumping beneath the sheets. But each and every time the haze dissipated from his mind, his feet would land back on the ground. And the doubt would come.

No matter how amazing Janice was, she couldn't possibly bring his fantasies to life. He would remind himself that first-timers always made mistakes. He was the dominant one in their relationship, she had no experience, no idea how to go about it.

When he arrived at her doorstep it showed that she wasn't ready. She ushered him in too quickly, looking paler than normal. The walk to her room was filled with an anxious silence. She told him to sit on the side of her bed while she ran back to the bathroom.

And there he sits now, determined to help and guide her. Tapping his feet while going over every little thing that could help. Racking his brain for the numerous tabs with advice posts were still open on his laptop.

The clicking of her heels only manages to catch his attention when the sound is close enough. The sideways glance is absentminded yet his head stops with a jerk. High heels, sheer dark stockings that call attention to her long legs. His eyes follow the pattern of the stockings until the soft satin finally gives way to ochre skin framed by the garter belt she wears.

A loosely tied robe shows tantalizing hints of skin. The fabric glistens as it flows over her body with every step. Her right hand loosely holds a riding crop, but the left draws his gaze with a hint of scarlet nails that play with the edge of her robe.

Her swaying hips stop before him but his gaze is gripped on her fingers as they draw up from the edge of her stocking, they trace the edge of her garter belt. Her robe is pushed aside when she caresses the lace of her panties.

A sudden tap on the underside of his chin causes him to flinch, his eyes finally rise up to meet hers. Her raven hair spills over the black of the satin. And his heart thunders loud enough that he can barely hear, her lips colored to match her nails are pulled up in a smirk. A soft tone barely hides her pleasure.

"You're liable to catch flies like that."

His mouth shuts with a click and she nods, satisfied she draws the crop from his chin to his cheek. Two quick taps leave a sting in his cheek.

"Good Boy." She steps back and twirls on her heel, the edge of her robe lifting just high that her bottom peeks out. "Like what you see?"

The hint of her bare cheeks under the robe is enough to render him speechless. A blur and a sharp pain, leather hits flesh and he pulls his hand back at the sting. His mind too jumbled at the sight of her to realize that he had been reaching out.

"Ah, ah, aah." The teasing lilt in her voice distracts from the fine tremor in her hands. "You can look but you need permission to touch."

Still reeling he can only nod slowly. Taking a step forward to cup his cheek, she caresses it with her thumb. Her eyes gaze into his with mirth lurking inside. "That wasn't a proper answer. I suppose I'll have to teach you how to speak politely."

Her hand trails down to his shoulder and she plucks at his shirt with an unimpressed glance.

In an act faster than any he had done before, the shirt is pulled up and over to be thrown somewhere to the back. With a smirk he is pushed down onto the bed while she places her knee on the edge to climb it. He scoots backwards as she advances until her knees settle on either side of his waist to straddle him. The crop lies forgotten on the bed, her fingers ghost over his skin as she speaks in a low and husky tone.

"Let me show you what good boys get."

She explores his chest, tracing patterns that raise goosebumps. He casts furtive glances between her eyes and her open robe. The soft swell of her breasts too distracting to keep focused.

He inhales sharply when she pinches a nipple, at her raised brow he tries to keep his eyes on hers. Focusing on the feel of her stockings at his sides even as her fingers continue their distracting patterns. The bed dips near his head and he bites his lip as her tongue draws a winding path up from his belly.

Her tongue draws circles around his nipple and he moans at the sensation. Slowly she begins to rock her hips, the pressure against his straining erection causes him to groan as he squirms beneath her. Her tongue leaves his skin and he lets out a sigh. She grasps his wrists in her hands, pulling them away from where his hands were fondling, to push them back down onto the bed.

He twitches and shakes beneath her while she tilts her hips. With a wicked glint in her eyes, she captures his other nipple between her lips. Sucking it into her mouth, she flicks the top with her tongue in just the way he had done so many times before. Loud moans resound through the room until they are suddenly cut off when her teeth make themselves known.

Sitting up she spreads her hands out on his chest, a slow sensuous rocking of her hips while she speaks. "This is what good boys get." She curls her fingers and rakes her nails down his ribs. He hisses out a moan as she speaks low and even. "Is this what you want?"

His reply a strangled shout as her soft hands stroke over the marks left behind. "Yes Mistress!"

She nods, pleased to see the effect that she has on him. She lays a trail of kisses from the waistband of his shorts up to his neck, all the while brushing against him with her body. Her breath on his ear as she purrs a whisper. "Good, now I'll show you what bad boys get." He shudders but doesn't know if it is of the whisper or the sweet kiss just below his ear.

She presses her body against his for just a moment before rolling off, lying back on the bed she tells him to go stand at the end. With furtive backwards glances he does as he's told. She rests on her elbows to admire the view, a smooth defined chest with a small patch of hair. Nipples still hard with one glistening from her saliva.

A lean definition to his body, with a slight trail of short hairs stretching down from his navel. His shorts pitched like a tent as his cock strains against the confinement. She scoots down to the end of the bed, resting her heels on the floor she speaks with a slow sultry tone that makes him twitch before her.

"Arms behind your back."

Her fingers slide down over his stomach, playing with the edge of shorts. Dipping behind before she grasps the edge, the fabric is pulled down and catches on the top of his cock. A slight tug and it springs free, bouncing up and down before her eyes.

His shorts drop forgotten to his ankles and her eyes focus on the cock before her, she runs her hands over every inch. A slow up and down movement that hides and reveals the purple head. Despite having had it in hand many times before, she still marvels at the feeling. A whisper beneath her breath while she strokes him.

"Steel wrapped in silk."

She moves slowly, lost in the mesmerizing feeling. It's only when he moans that she startles from her reverie. She hides a slight blush along with her grin, cupping his balls with her other hand. Massaging them gently in the palm of her hand while her strokes go faster.

He tilts his head back, eyes closed to enjoy the pace and soft hands. His own clench down on his arms at the familiar feeling of tightness inside him. His drawn out moan is cut off with a startled cry as the hand cupping his balls squeezes. Looking down an impish grin meets him as she gazes up to catch every expression while his balls roll in her hand.

Enjoyment stirs inside her as his groans and moans are interspersed by sharp gasps while she plays. His arms tremble behind his back, the pleasure he feels at her left hand, a stark contrast to the sharp stabs in his testicles from her right.

A few times it is almost too much to bear, yet she manages to switch pain with pleasure just before it becomes too much. He trembles when she stops, his breath heavy as a quiver runs through his legs.

Smug satisfaction oozes from her voice when she speaks. "That should give you a hint." Her tone changes to something darker, a husky tinge to her words. "Now step back and get down on your knees."

A shiver passes through him, wincing when his abused testicles make contact with his thighs. A quick deep breath before he raises his gaze to meet hers. She sits on primly on the bed, a flush to her cheeks as she looks down at him.

Long seconds pass before she moves, crossing one leg over the other so that her foot dangles before him. A slight tremor in her words, a hesitation that she catches. "Kiss it."

His eyes move down from hers and there is no question, he leans forward. Bending down to press his lips to the tip of her shoe. One kiss, followed by another and another, until the top of her shoe is peppered. He glances up through his lashes as he raises her foot for the final one. A glint shines in his eye before he presses a lingering kiss against the tip of her heel.

With a bright blush on her cheeks and a heavy breath she withdraws her foot. Slowly uncrossing and recrossing her legs so that the other could dangle before him. Her tone of voice as heady as the look in her eyes. A look that presses down on him with the weight of her attention.

A slight shake of her foot to prompt him.

He smirks before he bows down again, cupping the heel in his hand he brings his lips to the toe. At the first kiss he jumps in place with a cry as a sharp slap lands on his right buttock.

Releasing the foot in his grasp he raises up but stills at the sight of her. A stern look in her eyes with her lips pursed. The crop that had gone forgotten, tight in her grasp while she looks down on him with an amused edge.

In an unyielding tone she speaks. "Keep going, same treatment."

His eyes flicker between hers and the shiny heel until he finally lowers himself down again. Pressing a kiss just a bit higher than the last, he twitches in place at the slap from the crop.

A sharp sting follows each kiss, in the safety of his mind he curses his genius idea of trying to embarrass her. A single slap of the crop was jarring but the multitude he was receiving left a deep warmth behind.

He shifts on his knees with each following kiss but she sees no need to spare him. He twitches so beautifully when she manages to hit the same place twice. After the blush at the first miss and his subsequent snort she quickly realized that missing, simply meant a do-over.

When it is time for the final kiss, she withdraws her foot. Startled he waits as she caresses his cheek with the crop. His eyes are fixed on her nearing lips while her tongue rolls over her words. "And that"

His eyes close just before their lips meet, stretched out he waits. She lingers with only a breath between them, a whisper blows across his lips. "That was your second hint for bad boys."

The sense of her being near goes away and he looks to see her standing. She laughs when he sits back on his ankles with a combination of a blush and a pout. She struggles to remain stern at the sight of him on his knees with such an adorable look.

Her tongue flicks out to wetten her lips before she speaks again. "Now you get a second hint for good boys. Up on the bed."

The words had barely left her mouth before he was on the bed, ready and waiting for his hint.

She stands with a cock to her hip, smiling at his eagerness. Her eyes trail away to look to the side where her prepared accessories were waiting. Her eyes widen at the empty spot and she looks around, searching for the items.

A voice interrupts her furious attempt to remember. A teasing tone that fails entirely to hide his laugh, a special emphasis on his last word. "Looking for something, Mistress?" She narrows her eyes at the subtle challenge.

Stepping forward, her hips sway while her lips widen into a predatory grin. Measured steps before she places one knee on the bed. It comes down right between his legs and so very close to his balls that his eyes tighten at the implied threat. His smile decidedly more nervous when she raises her hand and caresses his cheek.

Her fingers stroke through his hair and she kisses him deeply. With closed eyes his lips open at the beckoning of he feels. Their tongues carress each other until a yank on his hair breaks the kiss. He hisses at the pain. Her tongue flicks out to trace the shell of his ear before she whispers.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it and just..."

Her words trail off, ending with a silence that dares him to take a peek. He opens one eye just enough to get a look at her and shudders. A dangerous smile on her lips apart while she gazes at him.

"Relax."

She draws the pillow from behind him and ignores him as she pulls the sleeve from around it. With a beatific smile she lays the pillow in his lap, grasping his shoulder to pull him down over it. Arm by arm her hands trail down from his shoulder to his wrist to pull it behind his back

"Ball your hands."

It takes a second but she waits patiently. He sits on the bed, bent over the pillow in his lap with his arms stretched out behind him. The pillowcase is pulled over his fists and up his arms, the fabric stretches tight behind his back.

The tips of her fingers stroke through his hair as she gets back in front of him; she raises his chin and slowly pushes him to lie back on the bed. One hand on his chest holds him down, the weight of his body bearing down on the pillowcase under his back and around his arms

He tries to resist but it is a futile effort, quite easily she keeps him lying on the bed. No matter how he squirms, all it takes is her palm pressing down on his chest.

"All done?" His head jerks up with a baleful glare at the laugh he hears in her voice. The timing of it is perfect, the satin robe slips down at the exact moment he looks up.

Everything grinds to a halt, if he were still capable of it he would have suspected magic slowing down time to make the fall of her robe stretch on. Inch by inch her beauty is revealed. Despite the sight of her breasts with taut nipples his eyes follow the robe to the ground.

Long graceful legs, a flat stomach along with a certain definition to her that shows hints of how hard she works during martial arts practice. The softness of her curves always haunts his dreams but this reveal where she stands in her heels, stockings and lace thong will be a favored memory.

Emboldened by his stunned silence she saunters towards the edge of the bed, pivoting on one foot to show her side. Bending over she slowly shimmies her lacy thong down to join the robe on the floor, her hips move in a slow fashion while his eyes rove over every bob. She steps out of the discarded clothes, pinning him to the bed with her gaze as she climbs on. She crawls over him, her body held low enough that her breasts brush up against him.

He shudders at the sultry tone that drifts over him. "I'm going to use you for my pleasure." A slight pause as she nips at his side before tracing his ribs with her tongue. He twitches and groans while she toys with his senses. "You might climax from my treatment." Unexpectedly she bites down on his belly, a sharp gasp as his back arches. A muffled moan comes from her before she moves up his body, nipping her way from one place to the next until her hair frames his head.

Barely an inch between them, their breath intermingles. Her green eyes bore down into his, "If you want an orgasm you're not to move or try to touch me." Tilting her body she sits on his hard length, her eyes flutter while he gasps at the sudden wet warmth.

Sitting up there is a fine tremor in her voice as she forces herself to stay still. "If you move or try to touch me, I'll stop to let you cool down." She raises her hand and he finally notices the bullet vibe dangling from her fingers. "I have this little friend to help me along. You on the other hand only have me." His eyes widen with horror, a jerk of her hips and he groans at the slippery lips around his cock.

"Do you understand?"

He pinches his eyes shut, frantically nodding while she moves on top of him. A slow movement of her hips to begin with. Yet it doesn't take long for him to moan at the contact, finally finding just the right way to move, she ups the tempo. She slides back and forth over his cock quite easily with how wet she is. Rocking her hips in just the right spot makes her bite her lip.

Samian
Samian
17 Followers
12