Switching Roles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath her, Tom is left at her mercy. Panting rapidly in between each groan. She soon discovers that rocking her hips just over the head of his cock draws a low and shuddering moan from him. He becomes louder as she moves faster. Her hands grip onto his shoulders, with a steady hold she picks up the pace.

With her core sliding back and forth over him, both of them come closer to their climax. Their moans form a duet as they approach the point of no return. Suddenly everything stops. His eyes fly open in shock at the loss, with her hands on his shoulders she lifted herself off of him.

With a strained smile and a shaky voice she manages to form the words, "You were moving." Her weeping lips hang just above his well-coated cock.

He sputters a fervent denial. "What!? No, no, no come on Janice keep going." He tosses and turns beneath her, "Please, please keep going. Come on." straining against the pillowcase that holds him down.

In a simple manner she shakes her head to remind him of the rules. Yet when he begins cursing the playful demeanor disappears with a frown. Huffing she rolls off of him, a few quick steps and she disappears through the door. Left alone on the bed he squirms every which way, straining his abdomen to sit up.

She returns quickly with rope and a roll of ductape. Ducking down she scoops her fallen clothes from the ground. The attributes bounce on the bed before she swiftly stuffs her panties inside into his mouth. Shocked by her actions he doesn't react fast enough to avoid the strip of tape over his lips.

One hand fists in his hair, pulling back while her other pushes down on his chest. Moving swiftly she unrolls a length of rope, tossing one end underneath the bed she ties his upped body down against the mattress.

Straightening back up she taps her lips with a finger before taking hold of a second length of rope. In a repeat of her previous tie she tosses one end under the bed to come out at the other side. Each end of the rope is wound around his ankles until both are bound against the bed.

He bucks and heaves to try and break free. With a smug look she climbs back on top, her wet lips encompassing his hard length. Tilting her hips every which way to find the right spot she glances down and heaves a sigh.

By the look on his face you would think that she threw his favorite game in the trash. His nostrils flare with every breath and his eyes are set in a vicious glare. Her solution is a simple one, she gives him one of her brightest smiles, the one that she's used for years to show the teachers in school that she was the best student.

The smile that always got her out of trouble. The one smile that never worked on him until recently. His eyes widen at the sight of it and with a flick of her hand the satin robe settles over his face.

"There, now I'll be able to enjoy myself without those thunderous eyes staring at me." Underneath the robe his head tosses every which way to try and throw it off. Ignoring his antics she rocks her hips back and forth, slipping over him until she's certain that his cock is covered in her juices.

Pushing herself up, she positions his cock to slide in between her lips when she comes back down. Her eyes flutter as he fills her. She lets out a deep content sigh when he is fully inside her while the robe billows from his breath.

Bouncing in place her hands slide over her own body. Kneading her breasts, she pinches her nipples while setting a steady rythm. It doesn't take long for the knot inside to grow tight again. She focusses purely on her own pleasure, tilting her hips just so to hit that special spot inside her. A toss of her head to let her red hair spill across her back as she moves on top of him.

She slams down onto him, letting out a deep moan as he fills her up entirely. A slow circular movement to her hips while her right hand pats the bed, searching for the bullet vibe she dropped earlier. Her right hand searches while her left pinches one erect pink nipple, twisting it between her fingers.

Finally finding the little thing she turns it on quickly. The toy buzzes happily while she uses him for her pleasure. With a smirk she brings the toy down onto one of his nipples and a muffled shout rings out. He moans loudly at the combined sensations, almost vibrating beneath her. The pitch of their moans reaches a new high as they come ever closer to their orgasm.

She ignores the twitch beneath her as she continues to bounce, his legs kick out to find any possible purchase so he can thrust up. Groaning at the interruption she sits down again, twisting her hips twice in a quick fashion to make him pause with a surprised groan.

Placing one hand on his chest to steady herself, the other brings the buzzing toy to her lips. Lifting herself up his cock slips out from her. Her nails scratch his chest while she moans at the vibrations on her throbbing clit.

The moan changes to a wail as the knot inside her grows tighter and tighter. Her hand slips on his sweaty chest and she falls down onto him, her chest against his with her lips near his ear. Her frantic motions with the toy never stop and with a scream the knot inside her explodes.

She trembles on top of him as the waves of her orgasm pull her away from it all. Her world reduced to the electricity sparking through her and the explosions of color in her eyes.

All the while he hears every bit of her orgasm, feeling as each wave causes her to spasm on top of him.

When it finally ends she lets go and drops fully onto him, her muscles spasm with aftershocks and she can hear his nostrils flare while she twitches. She pulls the robe down from him and the one visible eye glares at her.

She lies on him for just a while longer, gathering her strength before she pats him on the cheek with a murmured praise. "Good boy."

She sits up, stretching out before she turns on the bed. Facing his twitching erection she takes it in hand to inspect. Hard as a steel pipe with bulging veins, it throbs in her grasp and twitches at every movement she makes.

A devilish smile crosses her lips and he inhales sharply through his nose when she sweeps her tongue from the base to the tip. When she circles the crown his hips jerk upward. A wave of her other hand brings him crashing back down onto the bed.

Her hand pumps while she continues to swirl her tongue around his cock. His muffled moans come faster as he reaches the point of no return. When she finally engulfs the head with her lips, he freezes. Every muscle on his body tightens as she continues to pump while er tongue plays with the slit on the head of his penis. Just a few seconds and an orgasm shoots through him.

He bucks and heaves against the bonds, grunting while he erupts inside her mouth. A thick spray that almost chokes her before she starts to swallow. When he finally stops spasming new shots into her mouth she sweeps her tongue around his head once more. He twitches in place with a sharp inhale before falling down to the bed when his cock plops free of her mouth. Swallowing her prize she lies down with her head on his shoulder.

He lies on the bed with a dazed expression, panting to regain his breath until he finally turns to her.

With a tired but content smile she speaks. "See? I can give rewards too."

12