Switching Teams, Suffering For It

Story Info
A Lesbian Star Reverts to Cock.
2.8k words
2.51
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a little more than two years ago that you showed up in my lesbian bar, Sandra. As I recall, you presented yourself as the hot young lipstick lesbian in that form hugging red dress and fuck me pumps. You were a sensation, weren't you?"

"I dunno know, I guess so, Nadine. I was only 20. I was young and foolish. I didn't understand the scene."

"Before the night was over you had told half the women in the bar that you were done with men forever, and that you had found where you belonged, with your sisters. Just before closing I saw you in a corner snogging with some of the other lipsticks."

"Like I say, Nadine, I was young. I was horny. It was so exciting to be making out with other women for the first time."

"You sure weren't hesitant about jumping into the sex scene. I think you were in my bar five nights a week, making out with a new girl or two every time. And across the entire lesbian spectrum. Everything from fems to dykes. A few of them not very attractive. You were quite the slut, Sandra."

"I had this weird idea that all of us women were in it together, so if another woman wanted me, who was I to deny her? Besides, you know how highly sexed I am."

"I've never liked men, so I don't know what it's like transitioning from liking one gender preference to another. But believe me, I watched you with great skepticism. From my younger days I'd seen enough girls claim to switch from men to women, but primarily to infuriate their husbands or boyfriends. We women will do anything to get revenge on men."

"Were you ever involved in one of those relationships?"

"Unfortunately, I had a couple of flings with those types of pseudo lesbians. I really learned my lesson from my sizzling relationship with Ruth. After six months of being in love in what was supposed to be a committed lesbian relationship, she announced that she was pregnant. Pregnant! That cheating, cock-loving bitch."

"Nadine, I'm so sorry. I really am."

"You tried to seduce me, didn't you Sandra? But at age 30 I'd seen enough of your type and was able to resist you. At least for awhile."

"So what changed?"

"You kept coming into my bar despite me rejecting you, and after about six months you really seemed to have matured. It wasn't all sex anymore. And you became active in many of lesbian movement activities. Plus you're so damn attractive."

"Yes, but by then I'd stopped dressing provocatively."

"It didn't matter what you were wearing, as by then we'd all seen every bit of your gorgeous body. And no matter what you wear, you have that way of walking that suggests you're dying to be fucked right then."

"I finally fell hard for you, ignoring my best instincts," continued Nadine. My longtime lesbian friends warned me to stay away from a new one like you. But I couldn't. By then you seemed so pure and natural."

"We had it good, didn't we?"

"I'll never forget our first kiss. It almost gave me vertigo. And the first time you went down on me, well, you made me cum more than I ever had before. Which makes your cheating all the more painful."

"It was so exciting," said Sandra, ignoring Nadine's last comment. "I get wet just thinking about it."

"We were the talk of our group. How great we were together. After just a couple of weeks everyone said that we were the perfect lesbian couple. That we'd be together forever."

"The sex was out of this world."

"Yes, it was. And the kicker was that bondage is my thing, and you'd never been tied up before. I couldn't believe how perfect your tits looked when I bound them tightly for the first time."

"Yeah, well I couldn't believe how great it felt to be so submissive. To be made helpless by Nadine, the alpha lesbian. I was in heaven."

"Almost immediately we were the stars of every lesbo bondage workshop. And the crowds were two and three times larger than ever before. Everyone, even those who weren't really into bondage, wanted to see how I would bind you up. And how much you loved it."

"Do I ever remember! There were only two kinds of women there. Those who wanted to be you, and those who wanted to be me. I think most of them wanted to be me, tied up and completely at your mercy."

"You were so orgasmic, Sandra. You came more often and harder than any woman I'd been with. And your tongue was a miracle. Nobody knows how to torture my pussy with pleasure like you do."

"I love every bit of your pussy, Nadine, that's why."

"So bitch, where were you last night? Why didn't you come home? Why didn't you at least call?"

"It's complicated. That afternoon I'd gotten a text from an old college friend asking to get together for a drink to catch up."

"Tell me, Sandra, was this a male or female friend?"

"Male."

"Just as I suspected, bitch. And had he ever fucked you before."

"It was James. I've told you about him. We'd been in love and fought bitterly for nearly two years at university. In the end he was such an ass that we broke up. He's the reason I've given up men for good."

"Yet somehow you decided to see him again?

"I guess."

"You guess? Did you text him back that you were in a committed relationship with a woman?"

"Well, I called him back and told him."

"You called him instead of blowing him off with a text? What did he say?"

"He said that it was hot me having what he called a 'lesbo fling'. He said the idea of me going down on a woman made his dick hard."

"That prick! Why didn't you just hang up."

"I don't know, dammit. James just has a way of charming me. After resisting for the longest time, I agreed to meet him for a drink. But just one."

"Oh sure, Sandra. You bitch. And what did you wear?"

"Nothing provocative. A long skirt and boots. A buttoned up flannel shirt over a t-shirt."

"At least you had a little self respect."

"Yes, but when I saw him walking across the bar toward me, it was like he was enveloped in a cloud of testosterone. All of the sudden I felt dizzy. Paralyzed even."

"Oh fucking great."

"I was in the dark corner of the short section of an L-shaped bar, and my first words were, "I'll have a chablis." You know what that prick did?"

"What?"

"He ordered two Jack Daniels doubles, straight up. He controls me like that all the time. It's so easy for him."

"That prick."

"Well, yes. He told me I looked great even in my dumpy lesbo clothes, but that he thought it was so cool that I'd gone, and these were his words, 'carpet munching'. He wanted to know which I liked more, eating pussy or getting eaten out."

"Gawd, I hate men like that! You should have run out of there right then."

"I know, Nadine, I know. But he kind of had me cornered against the two walls. Besides, when he starts sweet talking me I get confused. He started telling me how beautiful I was, and that any lesbian was lucky to get at my snatch. That's what he called it, my snatch."

"So much respect. This is making me furious."

"I tried to change the subject by telling him about you. I told him how gorgeous you were, how we didn't fight at all, and how we'd be together forever. But when I told him you were 30, he laughed. "You goin' out with a lesbian cougar?" he laughed."

"That fucker. I'd like to rip his dick off."

"Then he asked me if I missed dick. I told him I didn't. He laughed and called me a liar. He said one good fuck from him and I'd be back on the right team again.

"Then he asked me why I was wearing a buttoned up flannel shirt. He said my tits were gifts from god and that people should be able to see more of them. I'd taken a few sips of Jack by then, so I'm not sure how it happened, but before I knew it half my shirt buttons were undone. And then the shirt was on the floor."

"That's just great, Sandra."

"I wasn't wearing a bra, and you know how my firm tits stick out when I wear my tight 'Women Are The Future' t-shirt'?"

"Of course, I do."

"Well, everybody on the long side of the bar was enjoying my accidental tit and nipple show."

"I bet they they were. I still don't know why you didn't just stomp out of there."

"I don't know either, dammit. But you know how I kinda like to have my body looked at."

"Kind of? You live for it."

"You know what that prick James did then?"

"What?"

"He put his right arm around my right shoulder and pushed me up in the corner, and with his left hand reached under my t-shirt and started grabbing my tits."

"Fuck that!"

"Everybody could see what he was doing, too. But I could see that even the girls at the bar were getting turned on by how aggressive he was being with me."

"Women can be such bitches to other women."

"Then James grabbed my left hand, pulled it behind my back, and made me start grabbing his cock. I couldn't believe how big and hard it was."

"Didn't you struggle or scream?"

"A little."

"A little?"

"I didn't scream because I didn't want to cause a scene. And you know how weak I get when I get turned on."

"He was getting you turned on?"

"I couldn't fucking help it, Nadine, I'm just a sexual animal. Don't you remember the time I bet you and your friends that a Sybian couldn't get me off? And how quickly I lost. Besides, in a funny way I sorta liked people watching what was happening to me.

"He let me keep playing with his cock while he went back to squeezing my tits. Then he nuzzled his stubble against the back of my neck, which always gets me worked up. He asked me how long it was since I'd swallowed a proper load."

"That's it! What's his address. I'd like to go shoot that fucker."

"He laughed when I told him that when I last swallowed was none of his business."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I tried. I finally came to my senses enough to let go of his hard cock go and pick up my phone. I pressed your number, but before the call could ring through he'd grabbed the phone away from me and put it in his hip pocket."

"You know how people, women as well as men, enjoy seeing a woman in a bit of distress at the hands of an aggressive man. Not really being hurt, but having trouble resisting."

"Sex mob mentality?"

"Yeah. Well, the 20 or so people along the other side of the bar were loving the show. Then a gorgeous babe just two stools down said to James, "You're hot, dude. I wouldn't resist you at all."

"Her boyfriend thought it was funny. Then he stuck a finger in her open mouth. "Get a blowjob, dude," he said.

"The next thing I knew, I was on my knees in that dark corner, my head against the wall, and James was forcing his long rod down my throat. I couldn't move. I had to take his monster."

"How did you feel with his cock in your mouth again?"

"Do you want me to lie?"

"No."

"I felt better than I've ever had in my life. He was rougher with me than you are, and it made me feel so damn feminine.

"James unleashed a huge load into my mouth, and then helped me back to my feet while holding my arms behind my back. I couldn't use my hands to get the cum from dripping down the sides of my mouth, so I had work my tongue like crazy to try to get it all. But there were some globs my tongue just couldn't reach.

"Everyone loved seeing my struggling to get that cum off my face. James finally helped, wiping up the cum with his finger and sticking it in my mouth."

"He's such a fucking gentleman."

"Then an older man in a beautiful suit came by with a well-dressed woman. He slipped a $100 on the counter in front of me and thanked me for the show."

"You two are magnificent," said the woman with him. "Thanks to you two, I'm about to get fucked like I haven't been fucked in years."

"Well, that's all wonderful, Sandra. The Lesbian Couple of the Year, on the cover of the about to be released annual Lesbo Handbook, get separated because you fell for your old dick. An old dick you used to fight with all the time. How do you feel now?"

"I feel so bad. Nadine, I've let you down more than I've let anyone down in my life."

"But you enjoyed it?"

"I can't control my body, dammit. But I need to make it up to you somehow."

"How do you propose to do that?"

I'd not sure. I've humiliated you, so I guess it's only fair that I be humiliated. Maybe you could put a leash on me, stick a big dildo in my mouth, and lead me around in front of our close friends."

"Why not in front of everybody in the bar? And why not with you holding up a sign, saying, "I was made to suck my old boyfriend's dick last night. And I loved it"."

"Nadine, you know what some of the girls would want to do to me if they saw that."

"Oh yes I do, because I'd like to do the same.

"You've broken the trust with all the lesbians in the bar, Sandra. I suppose they wouldn't mind at all if I put you in tight breast bondage and let everyone slap those perfect tits around."

"But not too hard."

"After what you've done to our lesbian community, I don't think too hard would be possible."

"Would that be enough?"

"Not at all," said Nadine, laughing at the thought of it. "There's a little stage in the back of the bar. I'm going to bend you over a table, tie you down, and shove the biggest dildo I can find up your tight ass. I want everyone to watch."

"If that's what it would take to get forgiveness from you, I guess that would be all right."

"And they'll be a little surprise ending."

"Like what?"

"If I told you, I'd ruin the surprise, wouldn't I?"

"The exhibitionist slut that she was, Sandra loved being lead around the club with a dildo in her mouth. A lot of the less attractive girls were thrilled to see her get her comeuppance. Everyone felt free to lift her skirt and smack her ass. One woman produced a whip and passed it around so everyone could get a crack at her perfect bottom.

Despite the pain, Sandra loved the attention.

Once Sandra was bound, Nadine came up behind her with the huge dildo in her harness. Everybody cheered. Nadine rammed it in. That hurt like hell, but only for a moment. Soon Sandra was bucking back at it like the slut she was. All the women in the bar began cheering.

Suddenly there was the sound a fanfare, and a path opened up toward the stage. There was a big man in leather chaps coming out of the darkness, and he was sporting a huge erection.

It was James.

Some of the women shrieked in anticipation. The hard core lesbians recoiled in anger at a cock being allowed into their sacred territory.

Sandra didn't know what to think. Nor did she have time to think. James lifted her chin and started ramming his huge cock in her mouth. She gagged, which all the other women thought was so funny. Meanwhile, Nadine continued to ram her ass.

"It was mostly over in about 15 minutes. A grinning James split after filling Sandra's mouth with a massive hot load. Nadine left Sandra tied down to the table, the big dildo still in her ass, for anybody to come around for a second look.

Sandra assumed that the dildo would be removed and she'd be untied at closing time. But Nadine had a better idea.

Let the morning clean-up crew find Sandra. Dildo still up her ass, dried cum all over her face. Her iPhone alarm going off every 15 minutes to wake her and remind her of her humiliation and predicament. And a note taped to her pussy saying she'd never be allowed in the bar again.

A scorned woman is bad enough. A scored lesbian is much worse.