The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Mature couple seduce virgin girl next door.
5.4k words
4.72
19.8k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers

It's raining again, and Jack is fast asleep. He worked late last night, so I thought I'd let him sleep in a bit, but it's almost 11 a.m. and I am bored.

I kiss his cheek and go down his neck, placing soft kisses on his warm skin. He stirs a bit, but continues sleeping.

"Morning, Jack," I whisper in his ear, giving his ear lobe a little bite. "It's time to wake up."

"Not yet," he moans sleepily. "Five more minutes, babe..."

I put a leg over his waist and straddle him, while my mouth continues nuzzling his neck. I can feel his morning erection against my thigh and smile. I kiss his bare chest and lick his nipples softly, then move back up to his ear.

"I saw her again this morning. Butt naked, fresh out of the shower," I whisper.

His hands come up my legs and cup my ass. I've piqued his interest. Success!

"Her tits are small and perky," I continue whispering, while my hand caresses his hard cock. "They're just beeeeegging to be kissed, babe. Those pink little nipples... mmmm..."

He's wide awake now, his breathing ragged and his cock rock hard.

"And you know what?"

"What?" he asks, his voice breathy and rough.

"She has the cutest little patch of blonde curly hair above her pussy."

He groans and with a hand, pushes his boxers down, releasing his erection. His fingers go to my pussy, caressing between my wet silky folds. I'm dripping wet and ready to be fucked.

"Jesus fucking Christ, babe," he says. I can hear the lust in his voice and I can't wait any longer.

I lower my hips and he guides the tip of his cock to my pussy, sinking smoothly inside me with a loud squelching noise.

"You're so wet!" His voice betrays amazement and desire. I've always had a high libido, but lately, my sexual needs have become greater and I get so wet so easily, we've been fucking like bunnies.

It all started with her, the proverbial girl next door. Emma is our neighbor's daughter. When we first moved here a couple of years ago, she was a shy awkward dorky teenager, with a bad haircut and a few extra pounds. She used to blush whenever she saw Jack and I always teased him about being the subject of her little crush. But then she went to college and she came back for the holidays after a few months, completely changed. Her body is slim and toned, her sandy blonde hair finally saw the hands of a good hairdresser, and the California tan makes her skin glow like warm honey. She's still shy and awkward and her cheeks still burn when she sees Jack. Only now it's not funny anymore, it's hot as hell. She covers her body under baggy clothes, like she hasn't realized she's hot yet, but we caught a peek of her once through our bedroom window, which faces her bedroom. She was wearing a bra and panties, but we could see her gorgeous hot body and that night, I teased Jack again about her having a crush on him. Only that time, the teasing took a dirty sexy turn and we had one of the best sex of our lives. Ever since, I've been snooping around, waiting for another chance to see her. In the meantime, Jack and I would whisper wild fantasies that included her whenever we fucked and our sex life - though not at all boring for a couple in their late 30s who've been married for 10 years - just soared. Some days, I was so sore I could barely move, but that didn't stop me. We fucked all over this big house, from the bedrooms, to the showers, the kitchen floors, the stairs, the hot tub in the back.

And this morning, today, it finally happened - I saw her naked. I was so excited to tell Jack, but took some time for self-love first, fingering my pussy under the stream of hot water in the shower. That wasn't enough, so I went back to bed and waited for Jack to wake up, imagining all the ways in which I could use this new secret encounter to turn him on.

So here we are now, fucking so hard the bed is banging against the wall and I'm screaming with pleasure. I'm riding Jack's cock and he's sucking on my tits, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

"Oh, fuck, Jack," I moan. "Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me like you would fuck her. Think of her tight young pussy and fuck me hard"

When the orgasm finally hits me, I cum so hard my vision gets blurry for a few seconds and my mouth is wide open, strange wild noises coming out of me. Jack follows shortly, shooting his load inside me, groaning loudly, his fingernails digging painfully into my hips.

When we're lying down again, covered in sweat and catching our breath, he kisses my shoulder.

"Fuck, Trish, that was so fucking hot."

Yes, yes it was. But I have even bigger plans for us.

There are only a couple of weeks until Emma will probably head back to college, so I have to move fast. Over the next few days, I try to catch her whenever she leaves the house, striking conversations about mundane topics like the weather. She is so shy, that nothing really works and she barely speaks to me.

But today, I find my in.

I'm in the kitchen having my coffee, when I see Melissa and Jason putting luggage in the back of their car, then driving away. I step outside, pretending to check my mail and see Emma waving her parents goodbye.

"Off on an adventure, are they?" I ask, smiling.

"Oh, yeah," she says. "They went to see my grandma for a few days."

"Aww, and they left you all alone, you poor thing?"

"It's fine," she shrugs. "I have some papers to write for school and stuff."

"Well, why don't you come over for dinner tonight? I always cook enough to feed a small army and you shouldn't worry about food if you have school work to do."

"I don't know, Mrs. Miller. I don't want to be a nuisance."

"Oh, nonsense," I say. "Jack would love to talk to you. He went to Berkeley, too, you know. He'll be thrilled to have a chat."

At the mention of Jack's name, her cheeks turn pink and she starts fidgeting with the sleeves of her oversized sweater.

"Well... if you're sure," she says, uncertain.

"It's a date, then. See you at 7.30."

I run inside before she can change her mind and I go to share the good news with Jack. He is less excited than I would've hoped and seems almost skeptical of the whole arrangement.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea," he says. "Babe, we've been talking about this girl during sex for the last two weeks. I have a Pavlovian response to her name now. I get an instant boner thinking of her. Imagine sitting at the dinner table with a boner. I'm a 38 year old man, I'm 20 years older than her. It would be embarrassing."

"Jack," I smile. "You're overthinking this. She's just coming for dinner and drinks. And if you still have a boner after she leaves, I promise I'll take care of it."

He squints, like he does when he catches on to one of my crazy ideas.

"What do you mean, if I still have a boner after she leaves?"

"Well, I don't know," I say, trying to sound innocent. "With the proper encouragement, she might take care of your boner herself."

Jack's eyes widen and he opens his mouth in shock.

"You can't be serious!" he exclaims. "Trish, for fuck's sake. Don't put these thoughts in my mind. She's just a kid."

"Oh, relax, she's 18 or 19. She's in college, for crying out loud, not kindergarten. And she's been in love with you forever. Why not? We've always talked about bringing another woman into our bedroom. Maybe it's time we actually do it."

"I don't know, babe. It's weird."

I can tell that he doesn't really want to resist the idea. He's just trying to make me justify it more, so he can justify it to himself. Besides, I have my methods of persuasion. I walk slowly towards him and kneel in front of him, pulling his pants down. I caress his dick through his boxers.

"Hey, Jack," I say, looking up at him. "Do you remember that time we brought Eric home and the two of you had your way with me?"

"Yeah, I do..."

His cock is getting hard.

"And do you remember how I sucked you both off and you took turns cumming in my mouth?"

"Yeah..."

I pull his boxers down. He's getting harder.

"What about when you fucked my pussy from behind, while I deepthroated Eric? You said it was so hot to watch me moan with another man's cock in my mouth and his cum leaking down my chin."

He mumbles something incoherent while my hands stroke his boner. I place little kisses and licks all along his shaft.

"I loved it so much, Jack, when you both fucked me. It was sooo hot. I want you to feel the same pleasure that I did, to have two hot women all over you, two hot wet pussies to fuck, two mouths to swallow your cum..."

He can't take it anymore, so his fingers grab onto my hair and pull my head down, pushing himself deep inside my mouth, hitting against the back of my throat. I smile on the inside and as he fucks my mouth hard and I feel the first drops of cum dripping down my throat, I know I've convinced him.

A few hours later, I'm showered and freshly shaved, my skin smooth and soft as I apply my moisturizing lotion. Jack is arranging his beard in the mirror, a towel wrapped around his hips. My husband is hot and I take a second to appreciate his body, his toned muscles and flat stomach, with a thin line of hair leading down from his navel to the mound of pubic hair and the gorgeous cock I know is hiding under the towel. He is not huge, but his cock is a good size and it's thick and veiny. More importantly, he knows damn well how to use it. The prospect of seeing it inside Emma's mouth is making my pussy tingle with anticipation.

I dry and style my hair, then admire myself in the long mirror on the wall. I'm not skinny, but I have beautiful curves, like the old pin-up girls, with a small waist, round hips, and large swaying tits. My skin is white and smooth, like porcelain. Contrary to what everybody believes, my hair is its natural color and I can prove that with the curly ginger pubic hair above my pussy. I put on some matching black lacy underwear, a garter belt and black stocking that are clipped above my knees. I decide to wear a dress - a simple black sleeveless dress that stops just above my knees. Easy to remove, so it's perfect for the occasion. I let my hair down and apply simple makeup with a dark red lipstick.

Jack is putting on his suit pants and a white button up shirt, tucked in behind the leather belt. He looks fantastic and he smells amazing. Even if Emma won't join us, I plan on making this a night to be remembered. I do a quick check of my sex toys in the top drawer of my nightstand - all charged, just in case.

Downstairs, the pasta sauce has been simmering for a few hours and the kitchen smells divine. When Emma knocks on our door, my heart starts racing, with the anticipation and hope of what might happen tonight. Jack goes to let her in, while I give the sauce a last stir.

Jack and Emma walk into the kitchen and she looks adorable, in her short pleated tartan skirt, black sheer tights, and a white cashmere sweater. Her long hair is up in a simple ponytail, tied with a red ribbon. She has a soft, almost childish look, with the sexy accents of a low v-neck and high heel boots.

"You look beautiful," I say earnestly. "Food is almost ready, take a seat."

She hands me a bottle of red wine, which I open and leave to breathe. I start serving the appetizers and Jack pours us all some wine. After a glass of alcohol, Emma - still red-cheeked - is a bit more confident and chattier. By the time we get to the desert, we are all sharing tales of life in California and laughing heartily. We eat our tiramisu and move to the living room with a bottle of wine, to continue talking.

I sit next to Emma on our loveseat and Jack takes the armchair.

"I had so much fun at Berkeley," Jack says, after Emma shared a story of a prank she and her friends played on each other in their dorm rooms. "College is really the best time for it."

"What about you, Mrs. Miller?" Emma asks. "Where did you go to school?"

"Oh, I went to Stanford. After I met Jack, he used to drive over every weekend to see me."

"Yeah, lots of TV dinners for me, to save all that gas money." Jack laughs.

"Well, you never wanted me to come to you," I counter. "You see, Emma, Jack used to love to come to me, because all the girls in my dorms swooned over him. He felt like a god walking amongst us."

Emma smiles and looks at the floor, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What an exaggeration," Jack chuckles. "I was hardly a god."

"You were the subject of many crushes, babe. No need to be coy about it. Emma understands. Don't you, Emma? You have a crush on him, too."

The atmosphere in the room changes in an instant. Emma's eyes shoot up at me and her cheeks fill with blood. She swallows hard and I see panic in her wide eyes. Jack is frozen in his chair, glass of wine in hand. I lean in closer to Emma and gently place a hand on her knee.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I reassure her. "I'm not mad. Neither is Jack. In fact, I think he might be flattered. Aren't you, babe?"

Emma turns to look at Jack, her eyes wet with tears of embarrassment. Jack smiles warmly and covers her other knee with his hand.

"Absolutely," he says. "Who wouldn't be flattered to be liked by a beautiful girl like yourself?"

Emma is still in a state of shock. Her chest rises quickly as her heart beats faster and her breath quickens. I take my chance and put my lips close to her ear, placing a feather-soft kiss on her earlobe.

"If you want," I whisper. "I'm happy to share him with you."

Shocked at my words, her head whips around to face me and we are so close the tips of our noses are touching. I place a soft kiss on her lips, to gauge her reaction. She doesn't move. Taking it as a positive, I kiss her again, this time letting my lips linger, and the tip of my tongue gives her lower lip a little lick. Her lips part open and I smile. She wants this, too.

I gently touch her cheek with my fingers and cup the back of her head, pulling her closer into a proper kiss. She opens her mouth fully, inviting me in, and my tongue goes in, exploring her mouth. When our tongues meet, she lets out a soft moan. We kiss for a while, partly because she tastes so good and she's a great kisser and partly because I want to take things slowly and really enjoy this night.

When I finally pull away, her mouth is smeared red from my lipstick and her lips are slightly swollen from our passionate kiss and oh my god, she's beautiful. I take her wine glass and place it on the coffee table next to mine. I kiss her again and move myself to kneel on the floor in front of her, positioning my body between her legs. She puts her arms around my neck and moves her hips forward a bit, getting closer to me. I move my lips from her mouth, kissing her jawline, her ear and down her neck, while my hand moves up on her leg, under her skirt, my thumb softly massaging the inside of her thigh. Little soft noises, barely audible, come from her mouth, so delicate and sexy. I lick the soft sensitive skin just behind her earlobe and my hand moves up to her waist, under her soft sweater, cupping a small perky tit. I rub her nipple with my thumb, feeling it harden under my touch. I sit back and remove her sweater. She stares at the floor, too embarrassed to look at me, while I take in her gorgeous tanned skin and beautiful tits. She's wearing a white lacy bra and I can see her little pink nipples through it. I cup her tits and knead them softly.

"Emma, you are so beautiful," I whisper. "You have no idea, do you?"

She looks at me through her long eyelashes and gives me a small smile. I place a kiss on her lips and unhook her bra, releasing her tits. I hear Jack take a sharp breath nearby and I look at him, rubbing his hardening cock through his pants.

"Emma, I think we should help Mr. Miller out a bit, don't you?"

She nods almost imperceptibly and I take her hand and bring her closer to Jack, both of us kneeling in front of him.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. You can kiss him."

Jack leans forward and Emma brings her mouth close to his, kissing him. She's so into him, their kiss turns wild and passionate in a second and she shuffles closer to him, her arms tight around his neck. Jack places a hand on her ass keeping her close, while the other goes to her tit, and his mouth moves to her neck. Emma moans loudly, gasping when he licks her hard nipple. I unbuckle Jack's pants and he leans back while I pull them and his boxers down, exposing his erection.

"My husband really loves his cock sucked," I say, slowly pushing Emma's head down. She takes his dick in her hand, caressing it, and Jack clenches his jaw, breathing through his teeth. When she leans down and takes the tip of his cock in her mouth, he grips the arm rests of the chair and his eyes roll back. I think he's going to cum soon, so I push Emma's head lower, to swallow more of his cock. He loves deepthroating, but I don't think that will be necessary now. Just having Emma here, half naked, with his large cock in her mouth will be enough to push him over the edge.

While Emma is busy sucking my husband off, I lift her skirt and caress her round firm ass. I pull her tights down to her knees, and her ass is exposed, covered only by white cotton panties. I spread her legs and see a wet patch on her panties, just between her legs. I touch her swollen pussy through the fabric and she moans on Jack's cock, which in turn makes him groan. He is moving his hips and places a hand on her head, guiding her and fucking her mouth. I hear him groaning loudly and see the muscles on his stomach contract when he cums. Emma sits still, waiting for him to finish. Finally, I lean over her back to kiss her shoulder.

"Be a good girl and swallow, sweetheart," I say, and Emma does as she's told.

She sits up and I lick the drops of cum around her mouth and kiss her deeply, tasting my husband on her.

"You've been so good to my husband, Emma," I say. "I think it's time I did something for you in return."

I let Jack rest and recover after his orgasm and guide Emma back to the sofa. I remove her boots and her tights and spread her legs. I start kissing her, from her knee all the way up on the inside of her thigh. Her skin is hot and when I reach up to the top of her thigh, I can smell her pussy, the scent of her juices intoxicating. I place a soft kiss on it, over her panties, and her breath quickens. I remove her panties and spread her legs again, her plump pink pussy exposed to me, her skirt pooled up at her waist. I massage her thighs slowly, getting my fingers closer to where I know she really wants to be touched. She's leaning back on the sofa, eyes closed and mouth open, breathing hard. She gives me a loud moan when I let a finger slide inside her folds and caress her slit. Her pussy is glistening with juices and she's dripping wet. I place my thumb on her hole, pushing slowly, only letting the tip of it slide in and pulling it back out again. Her body responds to my touch and her hips jerk and writhe with pleasure. I put my mouth on her clit and flick it gently with my tongue, before closing my lips around it and sucking it gently. My thumb is still teasing her hole, just at the entrance, shallowing.

"Oh my god," she moans. "Mrs. Miller, I... fuck, oh god...oh god, please..."

I continue sucking her clit and shallowing with my thumb and I feel her pussy starting to contract and her hips bucking.

"Emma," I hear Jack's rugged dry voice. "Fuck, you're so hot."

His hand reaches to her tit and squeezes her nipple. Emma is almost screaming now and her knees close tight around my head.

"You love this, baby," Jack says again. "Show me how much you love it and cum. Cum on my wife's mouth"

Emma lets out a long deep moan and her knees shake around me, while her pussy contracts and juices gush out of her as she experiences the first orgasm of the night. I sit next to her and let her catch her breath, then offer her a sip of wine. Her throat is dry and she downs the whole glass, then falls back against the sofa again.

QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers
12