All Comments on 'Switchmas'

by AmateurSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
Boy friend infatuated with mother?

So where was boyfriend infatuated with mother all the while? Obvious?

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Very nice, well written! 5/5 Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it's a great story, even though he accidentally, unintentionally raped his daughter! With the information he provided, maybe Carmen will be willing to take care of her daddy's needs in the absence of her mother! The "ice" has been broken and she won't have to take anymore risks in public with her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. She and daddy can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home and mom or nobody else needs to know!

I know you said it was a little rushed. Either take your time or get an editor.

WhenIm64WhenIm644 months ago

I wondered, during the story, if mom and Brian had set this up. Were they having an affair and was she really the present Mom left for Dad?

AmateurSmutWriterAmateurSmutWriter4 months agoAuthor

so firstly thanks to everyone that's liked this story so far. in all honesty the story was supposed to be a bit longer but things just didnt work out that way. I had it set up as a christmas themed story so that was a time limit that i kinda set on myself. i have learned from this experience in that if i wanted to write something themed to an event like christmas i should start working on it a lot earlier. now some of you asked about the Brian situation and because of my unreasonable time limit i had cut his part from the story and had thought to myself that maybe i'd make a second part for it to happen around new years to show what went on with Brian and how the father and daughter relationship changed after this incident.

however with this being the second time of uploading something here i was still kind of learning how the upload stuff worked. i tried uploading this story in a different way to how i uploaded the first. it took a lot longer for it to be okayed for reading than i had thought it would as a result i didnt feel i could have a new years story done in time for new years. i apologise for that.

A bit on Brian.....he had been killing time hanging outside when he saw Carmens father return way earlier than anticipated so he kinda just left because he was too much of a coward to deal with the situation that would ensue. he had before hand set up a camera to record him and carmen having sex and this camera caught all of what happened and he would have tried to blackmail the father with it.

the mother is innocent in all of this depending on your perspective of her behaviour. she really did leave a present for her husband on the table as an apology for having to pick up another shift at the hospital.

What's next? My next story is called "The coven" it more falls under the mind control genre. it will initially revolve around a witch/wiccan and her roommate. The coven is supposed to be a series which will be told in arcs. i do hope to have it ready to upload before the end of the month. i'm aiming to have all parts within a given arc completed before uploading it. the parts themselves will still be spaced out. i am also looking to write the arcs in such a way that they dont end on cliff hangers if possible so that way if i dont continue coven for any reason, the arcs still feel complete enough that you dont feel left back with questions about what's next. this first arc will have three parts and i have already plotted them out. itsa just a matter of finishing typing them up. i hand write a lot of my stuff before i type it up.

i'm not particularly good at writing erotica as my prefered genre is fantasy with sword and boss fights and magic etc. i started writing erotica here as a way to get more writing practice in especially for descriptions as i suck the most at that. so thanks again to everyone who's liked what i've written so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmateurSmutWriter@AmateurSmutWriter
Hello there, as the name states i'm an amateur when it comes to writing this stuff. I'm just writing this stuff for the fun of it and nothing more. If you find my stories aren't up to your standards well tough luck. That said i have created some what of a city called Neo-Gene...