Swollen Assholes - Prelude

Story Info
The office routine.
961 words
4.17
15.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking, and cheating.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

********************************

"Mphfff, mpffh, uhhh, mphfff, mphfff, yeshhhh, yeshh, hardhpfer, hardpher, yesh, yeseh, jussht like thfat, oh gofh, gofh, yesh yesh yesh!!"

My boss Ellie and I were inside a toilet stall in the women's bathroom at our company.

Ellie was a beautiful lady in her forties, with dark long hair, a beautiful face with magnificent big hazelnut eyes, and full lips, covered in chestnut-coloured lipstick, accentuating her pale skin.

The white business shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a white lace bra that was hiked down, revealing her ample and firm c-cup breasts.

Her black tight business skirt was pulled up over her waist, the matching lace white thong resting on her black high heel stilettos on the ground, revealing a fantastic bubble butt with two perfect firm globes slightly jiggling at the movements that were happening.

Why the muffled sounds you ask?

Well, I'll try to elaborate.

While standing close behind her, my fist was grabbing her long dark hair harshly, pushing her head down and up on what was the large black rubber plug that had just been in her beautiful behind.

While doing so, my rock-hard member was tightly enclosed by her red and swollen sphincter. I was humping away rhythmically in that gorgeous woman's sore and swollen butt. Touching and squeezing her butt with my free hand while the other was engaged in her bun, guiding her mouth up and down that buttplug.

Why the plug you might think?

Well, a few months, after catching me fucking an intern's ass furiously in the firm's female toilet, my boss Ellie made me a deal to not lose my job and was having me rumble her bottom frequently as well.

However, as male stamina goes, I wasn't able to go for more than 15 minutes on average in a tight female ass. So, she decided to get a selection of butt stretchers (buttplugs) to prolong or extend her need for anal stimulation.

But the constant toying, stretching and fucking her tight little sphincter had its toll.

What usually was a pretty perky and tight little starfish in the morning, was a swollen and gaping anal ring by the afternoon. So swollen, it could have made a perfect pair of blowjob lips.

Speaking of blowjob lips, once Ellie caught me fucking the other girl in the ass in the female toilet, she got so angry and made her suck my cock right from her ass, pushing her head down and up until I burst my load out in her throat.

That's when the sodomy innuendo started a few weeks ago. Ellie got mad yes, but at the same time, started to get hooked.

Hooked on anal sex....a lot!

Back to the current state and situation.

I pulled on her hair a bit harsher, relieving her from sucking the plug. The sight was just amazing, my hard dick pumping in and out of her used butthole.

Grabbing her hair closer to me, I whispered in her ear:

"This is the fourth time today you've asked me to fuck you up your butt today, you little minx!"

"Yes, my asshole is red and swollen but I want you to give hard to me and then plug me up again!"

That's all I needed to hear, I thought, and started to plough away once again.

"Uhh fuuuuuuuuck, yeeeessss, please, go on! Harder, harder, fucking go harder!

She cheered me while I was bumping her little ass.

Inevitably, I needed to cum soon, but since it was the fourth time shooting a load up Ellie's ass this day, I was able to prolong it a little further and whispered:

"Where do you want my fourth load, Ellie?"

"In my ass, please, shoot it up my bum!" She hissed!

So I did, splurt after splurt shot out of my dick and into my boss's ass, filling it with what was left in my balls after the fourth assfuck session today.

Once I started to retract my cock from her ass, she insisted:

"Oh god! Put that plug back up my ass again!!

"But your asshole is quite swollen, shouldn't we wait and give it a little time to relax?" I asked.

"I'm your boss, now put that thing back up my bum already!"

As her wish was my command, I did just that, slowly pushing the large plug back up my boss's ass, kind of enjoying the sensation of her having to deal with the widest part.

Once in, she pulled up her panties and adjusted the skirt, buttoned up the skirt and tucked it back inside the skirt.

She turned around with a devilish look on her face, dropped to her knees and started to throat my still mostly hard member a few times until it was cleaned off.

She then stood up, gave me a long deep kiss and smiled, her eyes looking right in my soul.

"OK, thanks for that! Tomorrow, we'll go five rounds!" she said with a devilish grin on her face and left me there with my pants and boxers down my legs.

She returned and said: "Oh, by the way, I know about your little exercises with Mary, tomorrow, I'd like to taste her, if you know what I mean" Smilingly leaving the bathroom.

Oh boy, I thought to myself "Why that might be awkward I guess".

I left the bathroom too for my office, thinking about my evening plans and how on earth I was able to go through with them.