Swots Explore Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there we stood, kissing passionately, grinding against each other, with my hands alternatively groping Anna's tits and arse.

"I'd really better go in, she finally said, "my parents will be wondering where I am. But I've enjoyed again tonight. Especially this last part!"

"My parents usually go and see my Grandmother on a Sunday. Do you want to come round around 3pm? We should be able to have a little privacy," she suggested, demurely. "And it will be warmer!"

That sounded like a very good idea to me!

I raced home and, before drifting off to sleep, enjoyed a short, but incredibly powerful wank. Remembering what we'd just done and fantasising about what might happen in the near future.

-------------------------

Just after 3pm the next day, checking that her parent's car was gone, I was knocking on Anna's door.

When she opened it I was delighted to see that, with the central heating on full blast, she was wearing a tee-shirt and workout leggings. I was delighted because they showed her figure up even more, to some extent, than what she'd worn on our nights out. Plus, it also hinted at "easier access" to this figure.

Ushering me quickly inside, she explained, "my parents will be back before 4pm, they've arranged to call my Uncle in Canada. So, we haven't got too much time I'm afraid. It's probably best you're gone before they come back."

"Oh, you're embarrassed to introduce me to your parents?" I teased.

"No, I'm embarrassed by my parents," she laughed, "they've always liked you, but they'll be subjecting you the third degree. I've never had a proper boyfriend before and I imagine they'll not be able to contain themselves."

"Oh, I'm your boyfriend now, am I?" I teased again, in a similar vein to her comments from the previous night, suggesting we were a couple. "And tell me more about these "improper" boyfriends."

"Just shut up and kiss me," she giggled, wrapping her arms around me and, in now familiar fashion, meeting my tongue with hers.

For five minutes or so we kissed passionately, standing up, in her kitchen. As she'd done the previous night, I felt Anna melt into me, as she began gently grinding her pussy against my rock hard cock.

Breaking the kiss, Anna hesitantly asked, "shall we go up to my bedroom, we'll be more comfortable there?"

I nodded acquiescence (frightened I might break the spell by saying something daft) and held Anna's hand as she led me upstairs.

Kicking our shoes off, we flopped down on her bed. And picked up where we'd left off. Our tongues sensually dueling with each other.

Remembering how she'd enjoyed it on previous nights, I alternated this with gentle nuzzling of her neck and ear. It was proving to be a VERY big turn-on for Anna. And was something, in the future, we almost always included in our sexual repertoire.

Indeed, on the rare occasions that Anna wasn't really in the mood I had a pretty good chance of bringing her round by nibbling her neck. Particularly the nape of it.

I felt her squirming against me, "oh my god, she murmured, your making me feel sooo good."

Seeing this as sign to go further, keeping one hand on the nape of her neck, I emulated what I'd done the previous night and began fondling Anna's breast.

Finding no resistance to this, I went a little further and snaked my hand under her tee shirt. Even through the bra, her nipple was very prominent. Tugging on it gently caused Anna to grunt and squirm beneath me. Which increased as I moved my hand under the bra and, for the first time in my life, touched a live breast!

There was no resistance at all from Anna, so far, from anything that I'd done. Just a lot of almost incoherent moans and grunts.

Despite this acquiescence, I still wasn't bold enough to strip her tee shirt off and see her chest in all it's glory. Though my mind - and especially my cock - was crying out to do this. But I was fearful of her parents' return. I reckoned it would be less difficult to make a hasty dash downstairs if we were both fully clothed.

However, I was brave enough to go a step further and put my hand on her mound. Initially I rubbed gently on the outside of her track pants.

"Is that OK?" I asked. Decades before "me too" I was always, I hoped, respectful towards women. Unless they directed me not to be!

"Oh God, yes" she murmured, "put your finger inside please. But be quick, I think my folks will be home soon."

I didn't know whether she meant insider her pants or inside her pussy. So, initially, I just reached into her joggers and rubbed my hand through her pubic hair and against her pussy lips.

She was absolutely soaking. So much so that, even with my clumsy, virginal, fumblings, my finger slipped immediately inside her. Causing her to gasp and cry out.

"Oh God, Jack, yessssss!"

I was about to see how much further I might go - as well as encouraging Anna to return the favour and feel my dick- when we heard a car pull-up outside.

Leaping to our feet we rushed downstairs. To our relief - but also some frustration from me - it was a neighbour. But the moment had passed. Plus, when we checked the time, we realised her parents would be home imminently.

Pulling me in for a last hug, Anna apologised, "I'm so sorry, I was really enjoying that," she purred.

"Are you able to come back round tomorrow morning? My folks will be in work all day. And we'll be free to do whatever we'd like..." she suggested, quietly.

-------------------------

That next day, a Monday, I told my parents that, "I had some revision to catch up on." So, I got them to wake me, just before they left for work.

As soon as I heard the door shut, I leapt out of bed, showered, shoveled some cereal down me and tore over to Anna's house. My heart was beating and my stomach was turning somersaults. It was still a week away, but I really felt like a small child on Christmas morning.

Anna opened the back door and let me into her house. As I looked at her, standing by her kitchen sink, about to make us a cup of tea, the somersaults in my stomach turned to multiple flick flacks.

She was wearing a kimono style dressing gown. It was pulled tight around her and, to an admittedly untrained eye, it appeared that she had little or nothing under it. Certainly, her nipples were visible - and prominent - through the silky fabric.

It was also quite short and showcased her legs. Over the last few days, I'd become increasingly aware that she was really curvy. Her tits and arse, in the tight clothes she'd been wearing, looked - and felt - fantastic. But, as she'd always worn trousers, I'd not had the opportunity to check her "pins". But I could now see (or mostly see) that they, like the rest of her, were very shapely indeed.

I knew Anna had played a lot of hockey in school (sport was unavoidable for girls as well as boys) and it seemed it had done her body no harm at all.

"Oh my god," I gushed, "you look incredible."

"That's really sweet of you," she blushed (there was an awful lot of blushing going on in those early days). "But I've only got a dressing gown on. And no make-up!"

It was the, "only got a dressing gown on," part that I thought was incredible. But I still lacked the confidence to say that.

But I did manage to blurt out, "I know, but you look really... sexy."

Whilst I'd been complimenting her on her looks over the last few days - and we'd certainly been engaging in some pretty passionate make out sessions - this was the first time I'd suggested, verbally at least, that I saw her in a sexual way. It seemed like another, albeit small, milestone, in our relationship.

"Thank you again, I do feel quite sexy," she replied coyly. "In fact, you've helped make me feel sexy - probably for the first time ever - these last few days."

As inexperienced as I was, I took this as a very clear cue. So, I moved the few feet towards her, wrapped her in my arms and brought my mouth to hers.

We'd been kissing passionately for the last few days. But this time it was different. There was no-one else around. And we knew no-one would disturb us. Plus - and here was the big difference- we weren't wearing heavy winter clothes. In fact, all that was between the two of us was a pair of joggers and a VERY flimsy, silky, wrap.

Taking advantage of this and expecting - and receiving - no resistance from Anna, I almost immediately placed my hands on one of her tits and the other on her arse.

It seemed I was correct; she had no underwear on!

I moved my hand from the outside of her robe and reached in to manipulate one of her nipples.

"Oh my god," she murmured, "that feels so good..."

Further emboldened, I loosened the robe slightly and fished out a breast. Christ, it was magnificent! I dipped my head and for the first time ever (unless I was breast fed - not a conversation I'd had, or planned to have, with my Mother) took a nipple into my mouth.

As inexperienced as I was, my instinctive fumbling and lappings were being well received by Anna.

Cradling my head, she was already groaning her appreciation, "ooo... shit... that is just wonderful!"

Lifting my head from her breast, she pulled me too her and looked deep into my eyes.

"We can't have sex. But would you like to go upstairs again?" she suggested quietly.

Then, after a pause, very shyly asked, "And do you think you could get me off?...I'll do the same to you, of course...If you'd like?"

The phrase "get me off" was what we used back then, much more than, "give me an orgasm," or "make me cum."

"Oh God, yes," I agreed immediately. Then, after a pause from me, "Well, I'll do my best. I don't have much experience in that regard." I confessed. "You're the first woman I've ever done this with." I almost whispered.

"Please don't worry, neither do I. But you've got me so worked up over the last few days I don't think you'll find it too difficult," Anna replied, with an embarrassed smile.

In those days - and probably throughout our relationship - it was often Anna that took the lead, sexually. That's more perhaps more common nowadays, but seemed unheard of then. But I certainly wasn't complaining.

She took my hand and let me upstairs to her bedroom. My mouth was dry and my heart was beating like a drum. I didn't care that we weren't going to have sex. I was happy - no ecstatic - that we'd be naked together and "getting each other off."

Facing each other, on entering her room, we paused. Then, once more, taking the lead, Anna undid the tie of her robe, shrugged her

shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.

Even now, decades on, as I type this, my cock is hardening in memory of the perfection I saw before me:

Flawless, alabaster skin; a flat, toned, stomach; heavy - but very firm - breasts (at 18 years of age there was almost no sag to them at all); large, dark, erect, nipples; a luxurious, but neatly trimmed, bush (shaven pussies were not the vogue at all in those days).

I was, at the same time, struck both dumb and immobile. Capable only of starting, open mouthed, at the vision of my first nude female.

"Well", Anna demanded, breaking the silence, "aren't you planning to get undressed too?"

I tore my clothes off, almost falling over in my haste. My boxers caught on my dick, which reared up in front of me, almost vertical, I was so hard.

I was about to draw Anna in for an embrace. But she held me at arms length.

"Wait," she pleaded, "I've never seen a grown man nude. And boy, a part of you has really grown," she laughed. "It felt big pressed against me in your trousers. But it looks huge now!"

I really don't have a huge dick. But it's always nice to be complimented.

"Right," demanded Anna, "seeing you like that I really need you to get me off."

We tumbled on to her bed and I drew her in for another deep, passionate, kiss. In large part because I loved kissing like this. But I also knew now how much this turned Anna on.

However, as inexperienced as I was, I knew this would not be enough to "get her off."

I really didn't know what I was doing. But I'd read enough porn - and a few text books - to know that gentle clitoral stimulation was probably my best bet. Coupled with fingering her pussy. I also reckoned, if I paid attention to what was working for Anna, I'd not go too far wrong.

But, before I paid any attention to her pussy and searched for her clit, I just had to give those magnificent tits the attention they deserved.

I was, in part, almost beside myself with desperation. But I was also determined to savour every moment of my first experience of this kind. It may not be leading to sex, but, just days ago, I'd never have dreamed I'd be getting as close to it as we were about to.

In fact, in that moment, I really didn't care that it I wouldn't be fucking Anna. I was delighted to just be there, nude and about to get - and give - satisfaction. No matter how it was delivered.

Laying beside her, my with my hard cock pressed against her hip, I slowly, deliberately in fact, started kissing her breast. Initially I was even avoiding the nipple, just reigning gentle kisses on the (heaving) flesh around it.

Looking back I don't know how I found the self-control to be so slow and measured. I also don't know how I knew that this would be such a turn-on - albeit a source of short-term frustration - for Anna. Instinct, perhaps? Or maybe just luck?

Anna was arching her back and cradling my head into her breast, moaning, "Ooh, that is gorgeous, please, please, suck my nipple."

God, she had wonderful nipples. Large, prominent, almost "rubbery" in texture. To me, at least, the perfect size, for her perfect tits.

Moving it up a notch I took a nipple in my mouth and, as before, went slowly. Experimenting, to find the pressure and suction that worked for her. Gentle nibbling, almost grazing, seemed to be the key. I paid equal attention to her other nipple, before deciding to move my focus lower.

From our exploration the previous day I knew I was able to access her pussy easily. That and the fact that she was dripping wet!

"Oh my god, YES..." she cried out as my first digit entered her.

This time, there were no worries of cars in the drive. So I started gently moving my finger in and out.

"Oh, yes, just like that," she panted. "A little deeper..."

Withdrawing my finger after a few minutes, I searched for her clit. It wasn't hard to find - even for an absolute novice. It was prominent, protruding even. Plus, as soon as I touched it, Anna made it VERY clear I was in the right place.

"Oooh... right there... oh god...yessss..." she was panting hard now.

Once again I decided to go slowly, determined to pick up prompts from Anna's reactions on what worked for her.

I found that manipulating one figure inside her, whilst using the flat of my thumb on her clit was a very effective technique. And I coupled this, when her increasingly twitchy body allowed it, by nibbling on a nipple.

"Oooh Jack, yes, yes, keep doing that...you're driving me wild..."

I was still quite deliberate in my approach, but gradually picked up the pace, as I fingered her pussy and frigged her clit.

"Faster, faster," she demanded.

"Oh god yes, I'm so close, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Her whole body shuddered and she cried out in orgasm.

I kept rubbing for a second or so, not realising the sensitivity she'd be feeling.

"No, no! Stop, please don't," she pleaded, as she moved from under me and threw herself into my arms.

"Oh God, thank you so so much," she was panting, almost sobbing, as she showered me with kisses. "I've been doing that a lot to myself recently, but that was SO much better."

Storing that information away I determined to question her on that in the near future. I knew us blokes wanked a lot. And I wondered if women did the same. But had no idea if that was the case. Back then, certainly in our small provincial town, it was never mentioned or acknowledged.

She lay on her back, her chest heaving, her face flushed and her breathing just coming back to normal. Eventually, propping herself up on an elbow, she looked down at me, "If that's your first time doing that, what will you be like when you get some practice in?" she grinned.

"Actually, are you sure this is your first time?" she asked. "Or have you been stringing me along about being this inexperienced virgin?"

Warming to this theme, Anna continued, with an even bigger grin, "In fact, how can I be sure you've not developed into some scheming Lothario? Who uses an innocent - but entirely false - facade to lure actual impressionable, inexperienced virgins into bed with you?

"A Lothario?" I laughed. "Not a word I ever imagined would be used to describe me."

Then, turning a little more serious, "If only. Sadly, this really is my first experience with a woman," I replied, sheepishly. "But you know what, I'm not sure I could think of a better first experience. Or a better person to share it with."

Hugging me tight, Anna gushed, "You've had your wicked way with me, you don't need to charm me any more. But God, I love it when you say stuff like that. You've really made me feel so special these last few days."

"Never mind my wicked way with you. What about your wicked way with me?" I demanded, in mock anger.

"Sorry Jack, I'm not quite ready for us to have sex yet," Anna apologised.

"That's not what I meant. I still haven't come yet!" I protested.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she chuckled in reply. "And I thought it was blokes who were supposed to be selfish lovers!"

So, turning on her side, tentatively at first, she took my cock in her hand. The look on her face seeming to be part excitement and part intense concentration.

"How does that feel," she asked, as she slowly started jerking my cock. "Should I grip harder or softer? And shall I go faster or slower?"

"Just a little harder, and a little faster," I grunted. "But this feels wonderful."

And it really did. I'd done a lot of wanking. But the feel of another's hand on my cock was beyond compare. Especially as, when I looked up, Anna's heavy tits were gently swaying above me, as she manipulated my cock.

I knew this wasn't going to be a one-off. But I was deriving such pleasure I wanted to prolong it for as long as I could.

That plan was thwarted as Anna grabbed a heavy ball in her hand and started to gently squeeze it. I don't know how she knew that would give me pleasure. It wasn't even something I did myself that often. But boy, it was a turn-on!

"Oh my god," I gasped, "that is fantastic. Keep going like that, keep playing with my balls."

Me eyes were almost hooded as I focused on the exquisite pleasure I was feeling. But I did notice that there was a look of extreme concentration on Anna's face.

"Tell me when you're close," she urged. "I really want to see it come out."

"Nnnghhh, nearly there," I grunted, almost incoherent.

And then, as Anna wanked me just a little faster I felt it building. My balls tightened, my fists clenched and my toes curled as my orgasm hit.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, YESSSSS!" I screamed, as my spunk shot out.

The first jet hit me on my throat, with four more bursts of hot, creamy jizz, covering my abdomen.

"Wow..." Anna squealed in delight. "That is WAY more than I expected. And it's so hot and creamy," she remarked as rubbed a little on her finger, from the largest pool on my chest.

"How did I do for my first time," she asked, mischievously.

"Flawlessly," I croaked, exhausted from the effort. Though Anna had done all the work. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

We lay, spent for now, in blissful contentment. I drew Anna to me and I held her close, gently caressing her hair. For some time we were happy to just lay there, bodies entwined, basking in the afterglow of our first orgasms at the hands of another.