Swots Explore Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Early sexual discovery for academic virgins.
8.2k words
4.67
34.4k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers

This is a slow burn (as many first-time stories are). It will take a while to "move through the gears", sexually, over a number of pages and chapters. It also spends time on background and character development. If that is not for you, give it a swerve, or get straight to the sexual parts. But, if you like a little back story, I hope you'll enjoy it.

I'd known Anna since we started secondary school together, aged eleven. We are both now approaching our 19th birthdays. So we'd been friends for a long time. But friends is all we'd ever been.

We didn't use the term geek, or nerd, back then. But I guess that's what we both were. "Swots" was the term most commonly used at that time. For those unfamiliar with the term, this was a faintly derogatory term used to describe the few of us (certainly in our school) who bothered to take lessons seriously. And was particularly reserved for those, like Anna and I, who were good at Maths and Science.

Anna and I (admittedly not up against much competition) were probably the cleverest kids in our year. And were, almost invariably, the top pupils in most subjects. Particularly the more academic ones. I'm afraid, certainly at the time, I would say that with more embarrassment, than pride. Ridiculous now, I know. But that's how I felt back then.

We were also the stars of the debating society (I told you we were nerds) and were regularly chosen to deliver speeches and presentations in the school. So, we spent a lot of time together as kids. Though never really socially.

Despite having the confidence to speak in public, I was painfully shy around girls. I thought some of them liked me. And I was almost certain Anna was one of those. In fact, I felt there was a definite connection between us. And others had suggested that too. But I had no idea how to approach Anna, or indeed any girls. Plus, I was terrified of rejection.

Anna was, in many ways, a carbon copy of me, in female form. She was certainly not one of the more "forward" girls. I thought she was attractive. In fact, I though she was very attractive. But she did little, or nothing, to enhance that attractiveness. I couldn't recall ever seeing her "glammed up".

Though that may have been because neither of us were party goers, at that time. And, probably as a result of this, neither of us won any prizes for our fashion sense.

It's not that I wasn't interested in girls. It was probably fair to say that I was obsessed with them. I was 18, just a few months shy of my 19th birthday. And I might have won prizes for masturbation.

I'd recently discovered a stash of my Dad's porn magazines. They were pretty tame, compared to what's freely available now online. But they were a revelation to me. And just prior to leaving for Uni I'd also happened across an American VHS porn film in the back of his wardrobe. Now that WASN'T tame. When my parents were out, I'd put it on, draw the blinds and beat off furiously.

It wasn't a bad school. And I certainly didn't have an unhappy time there. But the popular kids were the "jocks". Though, once again, that wasn't a term that we used. But the school - both pupils and seemingly even staff - particularly prized sporting prowess. Especially on the rugby pitch. The first XV was invariably strong and produced a seemingly endless supply of county players. Plus even a few who'd go on to receive international honours.

I was on OK athlete. And spent my time on the fringes of the school first XV. Though I discovered, when going to Uni, that, even as a first year, a fringe player at my old school was actually a pretty good standard.

Realising this, I took rugby a little more seriously. Training hard and going to the gym regularly. Which, of course, further improved my game.

Pathetic as it perhaps was, being considered a good rugby player enhanced my standing and confidence on campus. And helped me settle in more quickly.

At the end of my first term away I was looking forward to catching up with old friends and comparing notes on our experiences at Uni. On a Friday, about 10 days before Christmas, I was back home. Several of us had arranged to meet in a pub near our old school. With the plan being to go on, after a few pints, to the only night club in our small town.

I'd been there about an hour and was having a ball. It transpired a few of my old mates were struggling to adjust to life away. Without feeling smug, it seemed like I'd settled better than many. And I certainly felt more socially confident than before I'd left. I'd just gone to the bar to buy my round when Anna walked in.

At least, I thought it was Anna. But I wasn't entirely sure. She looked so different. In a good way. Cliched as it sounds, it was just like one of those transformative, ugly duckling to beauty, scenes from a movie. The corkscrew perm had grown out, the thick glasses were gone, replaced by contact lenses.

This was a stupid observation, considering I'd know her for 7 or 8 years. But I'd never realised quite how pretty Anna was. Lush, brunette, hair, delicate features and absolutely flawless skin. I guess the perm and glasses had been obscuring that?

And, as she took her coat off, I saw that the dowdy, loose fitting, clothes had been exchanged for tight trousers and an even tighter top.

I'd always thought she had a pretty good figure. But I was never really sure. I don't think anybody was, as she always kept it covered up. Well, now I knew. She looked absolutely stunning. And her body - in that outfit - could cause car crashes.

I was the first person she saw as she entered. As she walked the short distance towards me, she started to blush. I was actually staring, wide-eyed and open mouthed. I recovered enough composure, just about, to give her a hug and say hi.

"Oh my god," I said, "if I looked shocked it's because I almost didn't recognise you. I can't believe how you've changed. You look fantastic."

I was not the sort of smooth operator used to showering girls with compliments (though I maybe developed into that in later life). And Anna was certainly not used to receiving compliments. About her academic prowess yes, but about how she looked, no.

She blushed again, but was obviously pleased at the impression she'd made.

"Thank you, Jack, that's really sweet of you. But I'm worried that this outfit is a bit too much? I'm really not used to wearing clothes that are this figure hugging." As she blushed again.

What I was thinking was, "with a figure like you've clearly got, then it should be hugged."

But, clumsy social oaf that I was (what was I thinking an hour earlier of being more confident?), what I said was little more innocuous.

"Crikey, no. It's not too much." Then, after a brief pause. "You look good in it. Really good."

Perhaps I was getting a little better at this compliment thing?

"Thank you again. That makes me feel better. You look good too, have you been working out?"

This time it was my term to blush. Which, remarkably, make Anna colour up again too.

As I was at the bar, I bought her a drink and we walked back to the table together. More hugs and hellos followed, with multiple comments about how different (and better) Anna looked. All of them, of course, delivered with more suavity than mine. Cue more blushing from Anna. And, I was surprised to admit to myself, some jealousy from me.

However, it was me that Anna choose to sit by, scooting up so that we bunched together. Our legs were pressed against each other. And, as we turned and chatted, I could feel her (very impressive) tits against my shoulder and arm.

Looking back, it's incredible to think how turned on I could be by the feel of a (fully clothed) breast against my arm. But that's the way an 18-year-old virgin feels. Which, I'm sad to say I was. (Spoiler alert, but not for too much longer.)

My senses were on overdrive. And my dick varied between semi and fully erect for most of the next hour. Particularly when, to make herself heard over the hubbub of the bar, Anna was leaning into my neck and posing questions, albeit innocuous ones, into my ear.

"How is Uni going? How is the course?"

I could feel her hot breath against me. When I did the same to her in reply, I thought I felt her shudder.

"How are you finding it?" I asked.

"I'm really enjoying it. But it's a little strange not being the cleverest person in my seminar group," she confided.

"You never were in school either," I shot back, "that was always me!"

"Cocky as ever," she laughed, punching my arm. Then rubbing it gently, in case she'd hurt me.

She hadn't, but that simple act of intimacy - or what passed for intimacy for me in those days - made my stomach flip.

Considering what we were to do together over the coming months (spoiler alert again) I honestly don't think I felt more "sexually alive" than I did that evening. Engaging in, largely non-sexual but still, to me at least, intimate acts.

After another hour or so we decamped to the night club, such as it was. It was only a short walk, but a very cold evening.

"Will you keep me warm?" Anna asked, as she snuggled up against me.

"Of course," I replied, gallantly, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. And, once again, feeling those tits pressed against me.

When we got to the club, Anna, initially, hit the dance floor with her friends. Then, even more than now, girls danced, whilst boys hovered, like vultures, around the periphery of the dance floor.

Breaking, after a few tunes, she came back to my group and we struck up conversation again. Once more, pretty innocuous.

"I'd forgotten what a dump this place was," I suggested.

"I agree," she grinned, "nothing like the sophisticated places we've got used to in our respective Universities."

"Bloody hell, you've not been to our Student Union. It makes this place seem like a high end Mayfair club." I told her.

"I know what you mean," she laughed. "But there are some really nice bars in town with us. You'll have to come and visit some time."

I suddenly liked the sound of that a LOT.

The DJ then played a proper "banger" on the decks.

"Come on," demanded Anna, "we have to dance to this..."

Which was her cue to take me by the hand onto the dancefloor. Looking back now, decades after the event, I can still remember the excitement I felt, just at holding her hand!

We stayed on the floor for a number of high tempo songs. Anna had fantastic rhythm (once again, who knew?) and I delighted in seeing the way her body - and especially her tits - swayed to the music.

The DJ then changed tack and played a slower song. It seemed entirely appropriate for me to take Anna in my arms. We swayed together, in the dark, not kissing (I wasn't that bold yet), but holding each other VERY tightly.

"It's SO good to see you again," I murmured into her ear.

"You too," she grunted back, as she nuzzled my neck.

But neither of us brave enough - just yet - to make the step to that first kiss.

The song ended and we moved off the dance floor. Anna went back to chat to her friends, whilst I bought us a drink.

As I walked to the bar, I passed a knot of the boys from school.

"Bloody hell, Jack. I always thought you and Anna should get together. You're already making a lovely couple," teased my friend Gary, good naturedely.

"Way to go, Jackie Boy," sneered Chris. One of the more prominent "jocks" from our year. And almost certainly the most "dickish". "Never knew you had it in you. And never knew Anna had those tits on her either. Get her warmed up for me later."

At that stage I had neither the confidence - nor I felt the social standing - to respond as I wanted. But I was appalled at his crassness. Not necessarily to me, but to Anna, who I was already feeling proprietary towards.

For the next hour, we pretty much monopolized each other, returning to the dance floor several times. Until, as the end of the night approached, the DJ put some slow songs back on.

This was the cue, typically, for the vultures to descend on the as yet "untaken" girls.

But it was pretty clear - certainly to the two of us - and certainly for tonight - that Anna was taken. So, we returned to the dancefloor for a "smooch" and the opportunity to hold each other close again.

Whilst we'd clung together tightly a little earlier, this time I felt Anna positively melt into me. My erection was very prominent in my trousers (no jeans in nightclubs in those days) and I knew she would be able to feel it clearly against her groin. She was doing nothing to pull away from it. In fact, I felt - though I wondered if I was imagining it - her almost grind against me. Not in too obvious a fashion. But obvious enough to me, for it to further fuel the arousal I was feeling.

Nuzzling into her ear, I murmured, "I've really enjoyed this evening with you."

"Me too," she responded, looking up at me. And then, finally, conversation was halted by us leaning into each other to kiss.

Starting a little tentatively, our mouths opened slowly and our tongues snaked against each other. Whilst doing this I held her head in my hands and stroked her temple. As I began doing that, her tongue wormed its way deeper and more insistently into my mouth and against my own.

Finally coming up for air, I grasped Anna even tighter and pulled her into my neck where she reigned gentle, gossamer-like, kisses. Following her lead, I did the same to her. It was clearly something that she REALLY liked. I felt her almost shuddering and her groin pushed even harder against me.

Eventually the lights came up and the club started to clear.

"Shall I walk you home?" I suggested.

"Yes please," agreed Anna. "But I won't ask you in. My parents may still be up. And I wouldn't wish to subject them on you," she laughed. "Even though I've left home for Uni they still think I'm their little girl!"

Anna's parents had a garage butted on to their house, with a canopy to the side. It provided, as we discovered, perfect cover for us to enjoy further, prolonged, kisses.

They were, if anything, even more passionate and unrestrained than the ones we'd enjoyed in the club. With darkness as our shield and no-one around us we could give full vent to our ardour.

Though it wasn't just a case of putting our tongues deep into each others throats. Much as it appeared we both enjoyed that. Mixing it up a little, I gently took Anna's bottom lip into my mouth and grazed it with my teeth. And, as I'd discovered earlier, her neck and even earlobes, were particularly sensitive. For the two of us, especially Anna, her mouth, tongue, neck and even head, appeared to be one big erogenous zone.

I'd kissed very few girls. I'm sad to say. But I'd always loved it. And so, I was delighted to discover, did Anna.

As we established over the coming weeks, neither of us had much experience with the opposite sex. But both of us were desperate to overcome that. But with the right person.

That night was a template for our time together. We positively devoured each other. Whatever else we were to do, passionate, French kissing, played a huge part in our experiences.

Reluctantly, after 20-30 mins, we pulled apart, prompted by Anna's concerns that her parents may still be up and might come to check on her. I walked the mile home on cloud nine. Ecstatic at the way the evening had developed.

------------------------

The following night there was a houseparty at a school friend's house. I'd confirmed Anna was going and arranged to meet her there.

I'd just arrived when she walked in. She had another tight sweater on and looked, once more, fantastic.

My stomach flipped again as I set eyes on her. But I was also a little nervous. How should we behave now? Should I play it cool? Would she want me to do that?

Bollocks to that, I thought to myself. Time to be more bold.

"Oh my god, you look stunning again," I told her, as I gave her a big hug and kiss.

"You are doing my confidence a power of good," she grinned, as she hugged me back. Very tightly. "My new look is growing on me. I've been dressing a little like this at Uni, but it's different back home, where everyone knows me, but is used to seeing me in a different light."

I had a little pang of jealousy at the freshmen and seniors ogling her when she was away. But I was really glad that she'd blossomed and, right now, was being ogled by me! Albeit, still very shyly, at this stage.

"Oh, the lovebirds are in," joked Anna's friend, Kathryn, as she saw us hugging. But I sensed - at least I hoped - people were happy to see us together.

After catching up with other friends for the first hour, we found a quiet corner to chat. "We didn't talk too much about your experiences of your first term last night," I said.

"No," agreed Anna, "I remember we got distracted," she said coyly. This time causing me to blush.

"But I really have enjoyed it," she went on. "My course is interesting, some of the lectures are amazing and it's so good to mix with people from different races and cultures."

"I know exactly what you mean." I agreed, "It's pretty one dimensional at home - much as I love coming back - but everyone at Uni seems so much more open minded."

"Plus," I continued, "no-one knows who you were, just who you are now. I feel I've fitted in pretty well. Which I'm not sure has been the case for everyone."

"I feel the same," agreed Anna. "I almost feel more at ease at home, because I'm at ease when I'm away. But it's really nice to be back. And last night was a very pleasant homecoming," she said shyly.

Causing us both to blush!

For the next hour or so we just chatted in a corner, once again monopolising each other's company.

As strange as it sounds, despite knowing each other for so long in school, we'd only really spoken there about school matters (that's how nerdy we'd been). But now, we covered politics, culture, travel, music. We quickly discovered that we had a lot in common.

By 11pm we both felt we'd got as much from the party as we wanted to. In fact, I was really keen to get a little more "alone" time with Anna.

"Shall I walk you home again?" I suggested.

"Yes please, I'd really like that," she agreed, grabbing our coats and then my hand. Once more, that small act of intimacy causing my stomach to flip.

When we got to the house, I shepherded her to our little garage/canopy/make out area (with absolutely no resistance). Taking her in my arms, I drew her in for our first kiss of the evening.

"Oh my God, I've wanted you to do that all night," she purred. Why didn't you take me to a dark corner and do that earlier?" she laughed.

"I didn't think we were that sort of couple," I opined. (Actually, as I look back on some of what we got up to, we probably were that sort of couple. We just didn't appreciate it yet.)

"Oh, we're already a couple now, are we?" teased Anna.

"Well, no, not exactly, I'm not really sure..." I blustered.

"Don't be embarrassed," Anna assured me, as she pulled me tighter against her. "I like the thought of us as a couple."

Honestly, my heart and stomach were flipping more than an Olympic gymnast!

As we'd done the previous evening, we spent some time - albeit in bitter cold - kissing passionately. But, tonight, emboldened by Anna's comments - as well as the way she was grinding against me - I went a little further.

Initially I moved a hand from the small of her back down to her arse. Hesitantly, I started caressing her cheeks. Jeez, they were so tight! The more I did that, the more she ground against me - and my VERY hard dick. I'm surprised I didn't come in my pants.

Becoming bolder again, I hesitantly started to caress a breast. Actually, caressing is probably over-stating my clumsy fumbling. But Anna seemed to be enjoying it. I, meanwhile, was beside myself. I was desperate to go further. But still lacked the confidence - or was perhaps too respectful - to proceed too quickly.

hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers