Swots Explore Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stirred first, prompted by her stomach rumbling!

"Stay here and recover your strength," she grinned. "I'll go make us some tea and toast and bring it back to bed."

"And you may need these to wipe yourself," she laughed, throwing me some tissues.

As I waited for her to return, I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling. Barely able to comprehend the pleasure we'd given each other. And wondering about the pleasure to come.

But, equally, there was still some surprise about who I'd shared that pleasure with. Anna, who I'd known for so long, with never a stolen kiss or even hand hold, between us.

Looking back, I realised now, as I'd previously speculated, that there had always been a spark between us. But neither of us had the confidence to ignite it.

Anna returned with a tray with mugs of tea and plates of toast, and put it down on a bedside table. Pulling back the duvet, she stripped off her wrap in front of me, prior to getting back into bed.

For the second time in an hour, I looked at her body in awe. I had never imaged she would have quite such a magnificent figure.

Despite having only recently come, my cock responded immediately, uncurling before our eyes. And going from limp to fully erect in a second.

"Oh my god," squealed Anna, excitedly, putting her hand to her mouth, as she stood beside me.

She squealed again, as my dick twitched in excitement, as her tits bounced before me. "Look at that thing move," she exclaimed in delight.

"Have I just caused that?" she asked shyly? "Have you got hard, just by looking at me? Or does that happen a lot?"

"Well, yes, it does happen quite a lot. But it's happeningall the time when I'm with you. So, you have caused it. Or, to be more precise, your wonderful body has caused it. You look unutterably sexy and gorgeous."

As I remarked a little earlier, Anna was used to being told how clever she was. But not how good she looked. And had probably never been told how sensational her body was. Which was ridiculous, given her absolutely knock-out physique.

"Oh my god, that is so cool. I've got butterflies in my stomach... And a funny feeling a little lower than that," she confessed, blushing.

In fact, the blush spread to her neck and the top of her breasts. But it also caused her nipples to erect. Noticing this, my dick twitched again.

"Does this mean you'd like to play with me again?" she asked, hesitantly... "We don't have to," she continued, "but we can, ...if you want to?"

"Oh yes please," I managed to stammer in return, "I'd love that."

Hopping down into bed she pulled me to her to and let my tongue feed into her open mouth. In this position my erect cock was pressed hard against Anna's abdomen and we began gyrating against each other.

This time, instead of masturbating each other in turn, we lay side by side and played with each other at the same time.

We were starting to realise what we enjoyed doing - and what the other enjoyed having done to them. And, maybe most importantly, there already appeared to be a HUGE overlap in what we liked.

As an illustration of this, I bent down and took one of Anna's spectacular nipples in to my mouth. Sucking and nibbling on it was a massive turn-on for me. But it was apparent thathaving it sucked and nibbled was equally arousing for Anna. A further positive was that turning Anna on, further turned me on. So it became a "virtuous circle". Though some of my god-fearing relatives may have argued about the virtue of it!

As I was feasting on Anna's tits, she reached down and began fondling my cock, and especially my balls.

Whilst continuing to pay attention to her tits I moved my hands down, grasping her genitals from both back and front. I hand one hand on her tight arse and the other on her pussy. I let a finger slip effortlessly into her wet, waiting, pussy.

"Oh, Jack, you won't believe how much I enjoy you doing that. You are making me feel fantastic..." she gasped encouragement.

Anna continued to manipulate my cock, grasping me firmly and wanking me, at the same time as I was fingering her pussy.

"Oh God, I love you playing with me too," I responded. "What you're doing has got me so, so, worked up."

Silencing any further conversation, I stopped sucking her tits and returned to passionate kissing, whilst continuing to frig her.

Emulating what I'd done a little earlier, but with a twist, I was fingering her pussy, but "from behind", with the hand that had been grasping her arse. Whilst I was employing another finger, from the front, to gently stimulate her swollen, distended, clit.

As I increased both pace and pressure, Anna did the same to me.

Working in unison, we were both getting more and more worked up.

Breaking from the kiss, I warned Anna that I was close.

"Ooh, yess, yesss, keep that up and I'll come all over your belly," I muttered.

"I'm almost there too," she whimpered, "keep doing exactly what you're doing." she demanded. "Just hold off a little longer. I'm nearly there..."

So, continuing to focus my efforts on Anna, I returned to sucking a tit and rubbed just a little faster on her clit.

It was working! Anna's breathing quickened and I could feel her pussy contacting around my fingers. As I did this, her grip on my cock tightened.

Suddenly, her whole body stiffened, almost spasming beside me.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes..." she cried out as her orgasm gripped her.

Which, just seconds later, led to my cock exploding as I flooded her abdomen with more of my hot jizz.

This time we were truly sated. We lay in each others arms, saying nothing, in blissful contentment.

to be continued