Swots Explore Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploration continues - and moves up a few notches.
10.6k words
4.75
18.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers

This chapter is a little more graphic - and less "innocent" - than the first. It that's your thing, then I hope you enjoy it. If you'd have preferred the innocence to continue, then I hope there is still enough here to keep you entertained.

We'd dropped off into a short slumber. As we lay there, coming round, in the afterglow of our second orgasms, Anna propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at me, with a serious look on her face.

"Jack, you're a really nice guy. And you've treated me really well these last few days. In fact you've always been so respectful towards me."

My heart sank. I'd been too used to these type of conversations,"you're a nice guy, but I don't fancy you."

"And I feel I can trust you."

Which then led me to expect the,"I'm seeing some one back in Uni," revelation.

"So, can I be really honest with you?" she asked, hesitantly, struggling to maintain eye contact.

Now, I was confused. Something was really bothering her.

"Of course," I assured her, pulling her into my chest and cuddling her. "You can tell me anything. I promise I won't judge."

Without looking at me, she almost whispered into my chest, "I think there's something wrong with me. I've become obsessed with sex. I think about it all the time. And I'm imaging doing and saying the wildest things."

My heart leapt. Initially, at the relief that she was not breaking up with me. Immediately followed by excitement, that I may have found a kindred spirit!

"OK..." I answered slowly, lifting her head and looking deep into her eyes. Where I could see tears were forming.

"Hey, don't cry. That's not the worst revelation I was expecting. In fact, it's quite possibly the best." I assured her, with a grin.

"Don't be such a creep," she said, part laughing and part crying. And punching me in the chest. Which caused those wonderful tits to sway in front of me.

"I'm serious," she sniveled, "it's all I seem to think about the moment. I was bad enough before. But, since you started kissing me in the nightclub a few days ago, it's gone into overdrive."

"I'm worried I'll not be able to focus on my studies. And I was really worried you'd think I was a slut, or a harlot..."

"You don't, do you?"

"I certainly don't think you're a harlot," I laughed. "In fact, I dont think anyone thinks of anyone as a harlot nowadays. I thought you were studying pharmacology, not medieval literature!"

"Don't be a sod," she whimpered, "I'm opening my heart to you and all you can do is take the piss," she said, laughing a little now.

"Look at me, I've got snot dangling from my nose, as I'm crying about this."

"Don't worry," I assured her, "I'm just looking at your tits, not your nose," as I reached out to fondle one.

"Oh my god, you really are a perve," she exclaimed, playfully slapping my hand away. "I don't know what I'm worrying about. You're worse than me," she went on, properly laughing now. Which caused the snot to worsen! But also those wonderful tits to wobble further.

I pulled her to me and held her close to my chest, stroking her hair gently. Then, bending down, I took her head in my hands and softly kissed the salty tears away.

"Please, please, don't worry," I assured her, "I think the absolute world of you. I don't judge you for a second. I'm sure what you're feeling is "normal". And I'm so, so glad, you've been so honest with me. It means so much to me that you feel you can open up like this."

Which, unfortunately, had the opposite effect to what I'd hoped, as it caused her to start blubbing again.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I was really worried how you'd react. And now, I'm just so relieved about how wonderful you've been."

We held each other close for a few minutes. Anna's sobbing gradually subsiding as we enjoyed the warmth and comfort of our embrace.

Finally, pulling slowly away, Anna, took a deep breath and looked up at me, "If you promise not to take the piss any more, now that I've started, can I tell you what I've been feeling? And doing?"

"Of course," I assured her. Intrigued, but also a little turned on again, even though I'd already come twice.

"Right, you've got to really promise not to judge, and definitely not take the piss. At least not too much," she laughed. "Though that seems to be impossible for you. I'm going to be absolutely, brutally, honest. And I need you to be the same. Is that a deal?"

"Of course," I replied, "I assure you I won't judge. And I promise I'll be as honest as you in return."

"Right," she said, taking another deep breath, "over the last year, especially the last 6 months, I've been playing with myself - a lot."

"Ok..." I said, "I had wondered about that. I really didn't know how much girls did that." I pondered.

"I'm sure you already knew this," I assured her. "But, if it makes you feel any better, us guys do that ALL the time. We, of course, call it wanking, not "playing with ourselves."

"That is such a naughty word. But it fits well," Anna agreed. "How much is ALL the time?"

"Well, I can only really answer for me," I replied. "But I'm pretty sure I have a wank every day. Sometimes more often than that."

"What about you?" I asked. Amazed that we were having such a frank conversation.

Blushing furiously, but maintaining eye contact, Anna replied, "I'm not sure I'm proud, or ashamed, to admit this, but about the same as you."

Which, I'm bound to say, was a revelation to me.

Warming to this theme, Anna posed more questions, "What do you think about when you are wanking? ...And who do you think about? ...And is it ever me?" she finally asked, very sheepishly.

I'm not sure if you have ever been asked, "do you think about me when you're wanking?" It's a tough question to answer.

If you say yes, then that might be perceived as being creepy. Answering no, may be seen as an affront,"aren't I alluring enough for you to think about me when you wank?"

So, having promised to be honest - but also feeling that this was the best policy - I gave my answers.

"OK, here goes," I began. "Sometimes I look at pictures. But sometimes, if I'm laying in bed at night, I'll imagine women that I know, that I think are hot. And I'll pretend I'm having sex with them."

As I finished this first, short, revelation I exhaled, realising I'd been almost holding my breath as I related this first example.

"That makes sense," Anna concurred, "That's what I've been doing too," she said, coyly, "though I'm imaging men, not women." she grinned.

I was starting to find this very arousing. Despite having come twice already today, blood started flowing to my cock again. Noticing this, Anna reached down and gave it a few gentle pulls. Which, of course, further added to my arousal.

Quizzing me further, she asked, "So, who are these women you think are hot?"

I paused and considered giving a watered down list. But I had promised to be honest. So, in for a penny, I determined to give her the (pretty exhaustive) list of the women who featured in my many masturbatory fantasies.

"Right, my turn to ask you not too judge," I told her, taking a deep breath myself. "There have been quite a lot, over time: Lisa, whose party we went to a few nights ago, and especially her older sister, Natasha; Miss Francis, who taught us English in school; Mrs Willis, who worked in the school office; my neighbour, Mrs Stott; and my Mother's friend from work, Gloria."

"There may be a few more," I said, ending my confession, a little sheepishly.

"Crikey," she pondered, "that's probably more than I was expecting. But I did ask you to be honest. I don't know them all, but I absolutely get the appeal of those I do know.

"Though I must say," she continued, with a chuckle, "it's a pretty diverse list. Those you've mentioned are different ages, different hair colourings, different builds. You don't seem to have a type?"

"Mind you, a few of them are a little "obvious", especially Lisa." she added, archly.

"Maybe that's part of her appeal?" I grinned. "But you are right, I don't think I do have a particular type... Though, I guess, my ideal woman would be: around my age; brunette; busty, but toned and athletic at the same time; delicate features; flawless skin; piercing eyes; extremely clever and lots of fun."

"So, for the avoidance of any doubt on your part," I continued, staring deep into her eyes, "someone VERY much like you."

It seemed I was getting much better at paying compliments!

Anna flung herself into her arms, showering me with kisses. Finally, with a chuckle, she asked, "God, that makes me feel good. But are you sure you're not a scheming Lothario?"

Then, after a short pause, "but seriously, thank you so much for saying that. And I can see how sincere you. I did have a little wobble of insecurity when you trotted out that list. But you've reassured me."

"So, actually, on that theme," I continued, hesitantly, "there is one more person I've very regularly been thinking about, fantasising about, when I wank... And that's you." I said, blushing.

"Have you really?" she asked, shyly. And blushing profusely, just as I had done. "And what do you imagine us doing?"

"To some extent, a lot of what we've just started doing," I replied. "I absolutely adore kissing. So, even when I'm wanking, I'm still imaging a lot of kissing."

"That," said Anna, "is really sweet. But also horny," as she leaned in. And we took a break from the revelations by engaging in another very steamy, prolonged, bout of french kissing. Accompanied by Anna gently tugging on my cock, whilst I lazily fingered her pussy.

With both of us having come twice in the last few hours we didn't have the urgency to race to orgasm as we had previously. So, finally, breaking the kiss, Anna urged me to continue with my, "wanking story board."

"So, what else do you imagine doing to me - and with me?" she queried.

"Well, I obviously imagine us having sex," I answered, "though I'm really happy to wait," I assured her, "tomorrow would be fine," I continued with a grin.

"But I also think about us having oral sex."

I was still a little reticent about being too graphic in my description and language. Though that was soon to change.

"And I hope you don't think this is too kinky," I continued, unsurely, "but now that I know how spectacular your boobs are, I imagine myself coming between them."

"Are they really spectacular?" asked Anna, looking down and squeezing them gently.

Leaning into to fondle one breast - and take the nipple of another into my mouth, I assured her they most definitely were, "oh my God, yes," I murmured, between licks, "they are...off the scale...spectacular."

"I'm glad you like them," she gasped, as I chomped away. "I love the way you treat them..."

"And what about you?" I demanded, "you begun by saying you'd be brutally honest. But almost all the revelations so far have been from me," I grinned. "Typical female trickery!"

"Fair point," conceded Anna, with a smile. "Well, unlike you, I tend to think about people Idon't know in person, when I'm "wanking", as you like to call it. Though, actually, I quite like that word too.

Sometimes it's a movie or TV star. Other times, in fact quite often, it's just a faceless hunk," she added, with a laugh.

All of which made we wonder if I'd have been better talking about "faceless" babes myself. Still, that particular genie was out of the bottle now.

"And yes," she continued, "I certainly imagine having sex - penetrative and oral - with these faceless hunk. And, I'll be honest, I'm certainly fantasising about having sex with you! But probably not as soon as tomorrow. On that note, did I ever tell you, you're a cheeky sod who pushes his luck?" she chuckled.

I was, of course, loving the sexual component to our nascent relationship. But it was also a revelation how comfortable we were with each other. Although we'd known each other for years, we'd never had anything like this level of easy joking between us. Or banter, as we'd call it nowadays. I just felt so at ease in Anna's company.

These conversations were had as we lay, side by side, on her bed, in each other's arms. Our faces were inches away from each other. And we interspersed our discussions with lots more sensual kissing and caressing.

"This might be a strange question, buthow do you play with yourself?" I queried. "What I mean is, do you use your fingers? On the inside, or outside? Do you insert anything?"

Looking back now I find it astonishing we were being so open with each other. At this stage, we'd not yet had sex. In fact, until a few hours ago, we hadn't even seen each other naked. And yet, here we were, having the frankest of conversations. The sort of conversations some, perhaps many, couples may never have. I'm sure it was a reflection of the trust we had in each other.

"I don't think it's a strange question at all," Anna conceded, "from the few discussions I've had with other girls (which was another topic I stored away to bring up later) I think we have different techniques. Whereas, you boys just yank it up and down," she suggested, laughing.

"How dare you," I said, in mock disgust. "We employ a lot more finesse than that. I'll have to demonstrate the myriad ways we can "yank it up and down". But anyway, tell me what techniques you use. Or better still show me," I suggested, with a smirk.

"Why on earth was I worrying about my thoughts and behaviour?" laughed Anna. "You are way more of a degenerate than me."

"I'm not sure I'm quite ready to put on a full show," she continued, "though I think that might be cool in the future," she agreed, coyly. "But I will give you a very quick peek at my "wanking methods"."

"God, I'm starting to really like saying that word," she informed me. "You're corrupting me!"

So, very gingerly, Anna started masturbating in front of me.

"I do like something inside me," she explained, "And as you know, I've got a very sensitive clit," she added, blushing furiously, as she softly flicked it. Causing her to shudder with pleasure.

"But, first of all, I just rub, very gently, along the outside - and then the inside - of my pussy lips."

I could see her pussy, glistening with arousal. Her nipples were erect and her chest was gently heaving as she did exactly as she'd said. Sensually, slowly, rubbing the outside of her pussy and coating her lips with her pussy juice.

As I watched her do this, I started slowly wanking my cock. Which, for the third time in almost as many hours, was fit to burst. What I'd give nowadays for that performance level to return!

God, I was so, so, turned on. Watching Anna, whilst she watched me, was massively horny.

"Once I'm really wet, I then like to enter a finger, or two. But why don't you do that for me again?" she suggested.

As much as I was enjoying the show, I was desperate, once more, to get my hands on Anna. So, replacing her fingers with mine, I began to copy what she'd done. Lightly playing with her pussy lips, with one hand, whilst entering a finger of my other into her pussy.

"Oh my God, you are absolutely soaking." I exclaimed. "Almost more so than you've already been today."

"I think it's just an accumulation of you playing with me over the last few hours," she panted. "Plus, all that talk about wanking has just got me ridiculously worked up again."

Following her suggested template - and having learnt from our previous interactions what she liked - I initially spent time working on - and just inside - her pussy lips. Whilst I nibbled on her nipples.

Picking up her cues I then slowly, deliberately, inserted my index finger into her pussy. And, almost simultaneously, gently rubbed her clit.

"Oh shit," she cried out, "that is sooooo good. Keep doing that, I'm close again already."

I kept applying very gentle pressure to her clit, whilst more aggressively fingering her soaking pussy. I could feel it contracting around my finger. Her breathing quickened and seconds later she cried out.

"Oh God, yessssssssssss..."

"That was MASSIVE," she reported, gasping and quivering beneath me.

Once she came down from her latest orgasm, Anna turned her attention to me. Laying me on my back, she hovered over me. Initially looking down, with the look of rapt concentration that I was starting to recognise, she began to gently tug on my cock.

Seeing me staring at her tits, hanging above, she started to fondle her own nipple.

"You weren't lying, were you? You really love my tits, don't you?" she asked, mischievously.

"God, yes, they are magnificent," I replied, reaching up to tweak the other nipple.

Anna closed her eyes and groaned as her tits and nipples were being manipulated, jointly, by the two of us. Then, leaning forward, she wrapped those tits around my cock.

Now it was my turn to groan, "Oh my God, that looks and feels so horny..."

"I though you might like this," she grinned. "Hang on a second."

Reaching across to her bedside cabinet, she picked up a tube of hand cream. Squeezing a little into her hand, she then started rubbing the cream sensually, provocatively in fact, onto her tits.

"That is so, so, sexy," I croaked.

"So is seeing your cock twitch in appreciation... God, I'm even enjoying using dirty language now," she laughed. "You really are corrupting me."

"I love the feel of this cream on my tits. I wonder how it will feel wrapped around your cock?" she pondered, with a grin.

Seconds later I found out, as she dipped down and encased my pulsing cock between those creamy tits.

"Oh Jesus, that is sensational," I gasped. "I've loved it when you've wanked me, but this is a whole other experience."

"I thought you might like it. Given what you said a few minutes ago." she smiled.

I'd been discovering how much pleasure I derived from giving Anna pleasure. And it was apparent that the same was true for her.

"Just lay back and enjoy this," she directed. As she set to work rubbing her tits around my cock, between her magnificent cleavage.

This was, of course, my first tit fuck. I still think it remains one of my very best. And, as a means to get off, certainly with the right woman - or one with the right tits - a tit fuck is still one of my favourite techniques.

It's the combination of the ascetics - watching my cock driving between juicy, oiled-up tits - and thefeel of my cock encased in those tits. Plus, I've always loved seeing my spunk shoot out!

Having already come twice I didn't have the "hair trigger" that I'd had earlier. So I really was able to lay back and enjoy it. My only contribution was to grip the side of Anna's tits to help provide the necessary friction. And to grunt encouragement. Not that she appeared to need much.

"How is this?" she asked. "As good as you've been imagining in your wanking fantasies?"

"Much, much, better..." I assured her. "It's soooooo good. Just keep going like that. You'll make me come again soon."

Following my prompt, Anna continued to use her cleavage as a "pussy substitute." The hand cream ensured that my cock traveled smoothly between her gorgeous tits. Initially she moved very slowly, delighting in the way my cock, constrained as it was, was twitching between her tits.

"Tell me when you're about to come," she demanded. "I want to see your spunk shoot out."

"OK, will do," I croaked. "I'm close, keep going..."

Maintaining a slow pace, but tightening her grip, her gaze was focused on my pulsing cock head.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yes, nearly there, yes, yes, I'm COMING..." I gasped, as my hot spunk shot from my cock.

Considering this was my third orgasm of the day, I was amazed at the power of it. The volume was less than my previous orgasm, but the first blast was so powerful it hit Anna under her chin, with the others pooling between her tits.

hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers