Swots Explore Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, relenting to her wishes, I stopped teasing and maintained a consistent firm (but not hard) pace and pressure, with the flat of my tongue, on Anna's clit. Withvmy fingers, occasionally, aiding my efforts.

Having her pussy licked, I could sense already, was a HUGE turn on for Anna (as it is for most women). And now that I'd stopped teasing I concentrated all my efforts on bringing Anna to the most powerful orgasm I could.

As I licked her more purposefully she began to pant, arching her groin off the bed and pulling my hair as she ground her pussy against my tongue. Her breathing intensified and she began thrashing about on the bed.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck, YESSSSSSSSS..." she screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her.

She lay back on the bed, gasping and quivering, before eventually finding the strength to prop herself up on an elbow.

"Oh Jack, that was sensational. We have to do that again. A LOT! I love it. Even more than I though I might."

After a few more minutes catching our breath, Anna started kissing my chest and nipples (which I discovered I loved) before working her way down my abdomen, showering gentle kisses, all the way down to my groin.

Grasping my cock, which was already pulsing in anticipation, she paused, studying it intently again. "Jack, you know I said I thought you had a lovely cock. But I had no comparators. Well, from the two others we saw on the video, I still think yours is fab!" she grinned.

"That's very kind of you," I replied. "Now, how about seeing if it tastes as good as it looks?"

"It will be my pleasure," she chuckled. Before dipping her head and, for the first time ever, applying her mouth to my dick.

Perhaps taking a leaf out of my book, she began slowly, gently licking the underside of my shaft.

"Oh my God Anna," I encouraged her, "that is sensational. But please, please, suck my cock."

"I'm just exploring it all," she murmured up at me. Before doing just as I'd begged and taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, "that feels sooooo good." Prompting Anna to to take me a little deeper into her throat.

I still love a blow job (who doesn't?). Though, nowadays, I receive a lot less than I might wish. But I derive enormous pleasure from the feel - and view - of my cock in my lover's mouth. And my spunk pouring deep into their throat.

But that first experience will live, forever, in my memory. It may not have been the most expert blowjob I ever received. But the wonderful novelty of it; coupled with the obvious enthusiasm with which Anna delivered it; marked it indelibly into my "wank bank".

That enthusiasm was evidenced by Anna taking me as deep into her throat as she was able to, whilst playing with my heavy ball sac. And looking up and maintaining eye contact throughout. Her mouth was full, but her eyes were sparkling.

As I'd come just a little earlier, I was able to - at least for a little while - enjoy the experience. Without fearing I would explode to soon. And I let Anna know how much I was enjoying it.

"Oh, fucking hell, YES. Suck my cock baby. I LOVE it."

Anna said nothing (she had her mouth full!) but applied herself with even more vigour to the blowjob.

As she sucked harder, so my erection, if possible, hardened. My breathing was coming in short gasps and my orgasm was fast approaching.

Unsure whether she was happy for me to come in her mouth, I wanted to warn her that I was close to coming.

"Anna, I'm nearly there!" I gasped.

Pulling away from my cock for a second, she looked up and said, "I want to taste your spunk Jack." Before bobbing back down and taking me deep into her mouth.

With this permission I could completely relax and focus on my own pleasure - delivered as it was by Anna. So, l lay back and grasped her head in my hands, glorying in the feelings that were coursing through me.

Sooner than I might have liked, I could feel my orgasm building. I could sense it would be a big one. One of those where you can almost feel the spunk traveling from your balls and up the shaft.

I was panting now and grunting encouragement, almost incoherently, "ooooooh, mnnnngh, fuckkkkkkk..."

Finally, with a shudder, I came, spewing several powerful jets of spunk deep into Anna's throat.

I lay back on the bed, attempting to pull Anna up to me and hold her tight. But she swiftly pulled away.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you need to spit it out?" I asked.

But she shook her head and, emulating one of the porn stars we'd just watched, made a show of "gargling" my spunk, before swallowing it with a theatrical gulp.

"God, that was horny," she informed me, with a huge smile.

"You thought it was horny?" I asked incredulously. "I can't begin to tell you how good it felt for me on the receiving end. I can't believe I've had a blowjob. Let alone that you swallowed my spunk... I hope it wasn't unpleasant?"

"Not at all," she reported. "Come and try it. There will still be some sloshing about in my mouth," she grinned, as she pulled me in for a kiss.

I'd tasted my spunk before (surely we all have?), so I had no qualms about this. Plus, I was never one to turn down a sloppy kiss. Even if my semen was part of that sloppiness!

So we lay there, lazily french kissing, as we gloried in our mutual introductions to the joys of oral sex.

Unfortunately, my Mother often returned home at lunchtime, so we felt it too risky to lay abed for too much longer.

After reluctantly stirring and getting dressed, I pulled Anna to me again.

"Do you know. I think you were right a few days ago. For beginners, we're pretty good at this sex game," I suggested with a grin.

"Spot on," she agreed. "But I still want to get lots more practice in!"

And, for the next few days, we did just that. With both sets of parents in work, most of the time, we could usually find a few hours, in one or other of our houses, to perfect our techniques. With oral sex being a huge part of our sexual repertoires.

-------------------------

Our friends, of course, now knew we were "dating". Our parents didn't. But it seemed sensible to let them know.

There was no chance they would sanction us sleeping together. In fact, both sets were pretty staid (though maybe the porn video in my Dad's wardrobe suggested otherwise. They would have been apoplectic if they knew we were having "carnal knowledge" of each other. But there was no point in sneaking around behind their backs. So we let them know we were "an item."

The two families were delighted to hear we were seeing each other. Each of them knew the other from the various school events we'd attended. And, I'm sure, were very happy that we'd made such "sensible" choices in our partners. They would have been less happy if they'd known of our lustful couplings!

So, on Christmas Eve, I went round to Anna's house for drinks. And, on Christmas morning, she came over to see me.

I had a number of my extended family having lunch with us, plus a few neighbours, having pre-lunch drinks and nibbles. Poor Anna was subjected to lots of awkward small talk about Uni and future prospects after her course (despite only being one term in to it).

I walked Anna home, primarily so that we could have just a little time on our own. Not that we were planning to fuck in a bus stop on the way. But we could, at least, be spared any further embarrassment from sundry elderly relatives.

We'd bought each other small gifts for Christmas. But, just prior to reaching her house, Anna pulled me into a small copse of trees, that afforded a little cover. We had a very passionate, but painfully short, kiss. As we broke the kiss Anna whispered into my ear, "I've got another present I'd like you to have tomorrow... I'd really like us to fuck for the first time!"

"Oh my God, are you sure?" I asked, tremulously. "I mean, I'd love to. But only if the time is right for you."

"I'm absolutely gagging for it," Anna assured me. "My parents are off to see some old friends for lunch tomorrow. And they've told me I can give it a miss. So why don't you come over, around midday?"

I walked home, with my heart beating like a drum. I was beside myself with excitement at the though of finally losing my virginity. And with a girl/woman who had swiftly become a HUGE part of my life.

-------------------------

Mid-morning, the following day, I nervously let myself into Anna's kitchen. She greeted me with a customary huge hug and passionate kiss.

Breaking from our kiss, I looked deep into my eyes, "how do you feel about this?" I asked.

"Excited and nervous," she responded, quietly. "But horny as fuck too." she added with a laugh, as she dragged me upstairs.

We undressed each other. But a little more hesitantly than we had previously. We both appreciated the enormity - at least for the two of us - of what we were about to do.

I spent a little time sucking Anna's tits and fingering her pussy, before she stopped me.

"Jack, I love foreplay. But right now, I want you - no I need you - to fuck me!"

So, reaching for my trousers I pulled a condom from my pocket and peeled it, awkwardly, on to my twitching cock.

Laying Anna beneath me, I paused above her, savouring the moment. Before easing my cock - with no effort at all - into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my God, Jack," that feels wonderful, "I've been longing to feel your cock buried in me," she gasped.

I was beside myself, with excitement and anticipation. And began, oh so slowly, to thrust against her.

From my previous commentary I may have given the impression that, from the off, I was proving myself to be some form of tantric lover. A sexual guru. A veritable love God. Capable of restraining myself and channeling both my yin and my yang to generate maximum pleasure, for both myself and my lover.

Let me assure you that was not then (nor is it much more now) the case. And categorically not so in this instance.

The realisation of finding myself, for the first time, encased in Anna's pussy (in fact, encased inany pussy for the first time) hit me. And it meant I did little - indeed nothing - to distinguish myself.

I was so close to coming, initially I could only rest, stock still and immobile. My cock was rigid. But so was I. In my defense, so was Anna.

We'd only been seeing each other for just over a week. So our anticipation was not as long as others had probably endured. But we wanted each otherso much. And I was desperate for our first fuck to be memorable.

Looking deep into her eyes, I let her know how I was feeling, "this...feels...utterly...incredible..." as I started to move, very slowly, against her.

Sadly, I could immediately feel the pressure in my balls build. I knew that my orgasm was imminent. Giving in to this, I pumped away furiously.

I would love to say that I found my stride. And that Anna and I came together in a seismic, sexual, explosion. But we didn't.

Sensing how close I was, Anna gripped me hard and urged me on, "come on, fuck me hard, fuck my dirty pussy..."

That exhortation, I'm afraid, was all it took to take me over the edge, squirting powerfully into the teat of the condom.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, YESSSSSS..." I grunted, before slumping forward onto Anna's chest.

From first entering her, to coming inside her, I don't think I'd lasted more than two minutes.

Quickly pushing myself up, I was a maelstrom of emotions: elation, that I'd lost my virginity; exhaustion, which I often felt immediately following an orgasm; but disappointment - for me and principally for Anna - that I'd not made the experience more memorable. And I'd certainly got nowhere close to bringing Anna to orgasm.

Below me, Anna pulled me back down and held me tight against her. I was still encased in her pussy as my dick slowly deflated.

"Oh Jack, thank you so much, that was wonderful," she sobbed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, incredulously, "I'm so sorry I came so quickly. I really wanted the first time to be special for you."

"Itwas special," Anna assured me. "It really was. I feel so close to you now. Closer than we've ever been. Just hold me tight..."

Looking up at me, with tears in her eyes, she said, softly, "I'm so, so, glad I've lost my virginity with you."

I was choked with emotion too. And was filling up. I didn't trust myself to speak, so I just held Anna even tighter and grunted affirmation.

We lay for several minutes, holding each other close. Basking in the warmth of our affection for each other.

Finally, breaking the spell, I shyly suggested, "if you'd like to do that again, I'm sure I'd be able to last longer the second time. I'd really like to give you the same pleasure you've just given me."

"Ooh, yes please," Anna responded eagerly. "I wasn't sure you'd be ready this quickly."

"God, yes," I confirmed, taking off the used condom. "Nowadays, when I'm around you, I'm almost always ready. As you can see, I'm halfway to an erection already. If you give it just a little attention, I'll be rock hard again."

Dipping her head, Anna surprised me by taking my cock in her mouth and fellating me.

"Crikey, I didn't necessarily mean for you to do that," I told her. "Isn't the mix of latex and spunk a bit gross?"

"I love your cock and I love your spunk," she replied, lasciviously. "Plus, I'm desperate for you to give me a proper hard fucking. So I reckoned this was the best way to get you ready," she grinned up at me.

"And I was right." she chuckled, "You're as hard as a poker. Now get a fresh condom on and start fucking me again!"

I needed no further encouragement. Tearing a second condom from the foil packaging I peeled it down onto my cock.

Anna lay back down and pulled me to her.

"Come on Jack, now give me a REALLY good fucking," she implored.

It was a good job that I'd come so recently, as Anna's clear desire was a huge turn on.

There was no need for me to take my time preparing her, or easing my cock inside her. Anna's pussy was dripping wet (in fact it had been from the start) and she was ready - in fact desperate - for me to enter her.

I slipped straight in and paused, as I became, for the second time, completely encased in her glorious, tight, cunt. But, this time, I wasn't pausing because I was desperate to avoid coming too soon. But because I wanted to take my time. To appreciate this momentous (for us anyway) occasion. And to ensure that Anna got maximum pleasure herself.

This time, I really did find my rhythm. Starting slowly, I pulled almost all of the way out, before thrusting back in, balls deep. I did this a number of times, at a slow, steady pace.

Below me, Anna was starting to grunt approval. And this time I was able to appreciate how tight her pussy was. As I was pumping away, so she was contracting her pussy muscles around my cock. I don't know if it was instinct? Her relative youth? Or how fit she was? But boy, did her pussy feel good!

It seemed Anna though the same about my cock, "Fucking hell Jack... that's sooooo good."

And she reached up and grasped my hips, pulling me tighter to her.

I picked up the pace a little and dipped my head down to munch on one of Anna's wonderful nipples. Which caused her to grip me tighter and urged me on further.

"Come on Jack, fuck me hard, I LOVE how your hard cock feels inside me."

With this encouragement I increased my tempo just a little more. But ensured that, as well as thrusting faster, I also went as deep as I was able.

Beneath me, Anna was meeting me thrust for thrust and grinding her pussy against my pubic bone. The harder and faster I went, the tighter she gripped me. And those wonderful tits of hers, firm as they were, were bouncing in unison to our fucking. In fact, they were rotating, more than bouncing.

We were both sweating now, as our lovemaking became ever more powerful. Thankfully, the orgasm I'd just had was enough to prevent me worrying about another premature explosion. I was massively turned on. And quite close to coming. But not so close that I couldn't focus my efforts on Anna's pleasure.

Giving vent to my own feelings I told Anna how this was affecting me, "Oh God Anna, this is so fucking hot. Your body is perfect and your pussy is so, so tight. Your driving me mad with desire."

"You're doing the same to me," Anna gasped in response. "Keep fucking me hard and fast. I think I'm going to come, if you keep that up."

So, following her instructions, I moved up another gear. I had a good rhythm going now and was pumping hard and deep. I wrapped my arms around Anna's back and continued grinding my pubic bone hard against her clit on the upstrokes.

Meanwhile, Anna's breathing was quickening and she was grinding, equally hard, against me.

She was almost incoherent. But, in between grunting and gasping, she was urging me on, "come on...fuck me hard...suck my tits...fuck my juicy pussy."

It was clear, even to someone as inexperienced as me, that Anna was getting close to orgasm. But, once again, so was I. Though I was determined that, this time, I'd hold back until she had reached hers.

So, I continued thrusting hard, but at an even tempo. Doing this allowed my impending orgasm to abate. Whilst Anna, it appeared, moved closer to hers.

Pulling me even harder against her, she was bucking beneath me. And crying out, "Fuck Jack, yes...I'm close...keep going...fuck me hard..."

My own orgasm, fortunately, was now not imminent. I felt in control again, so I ground hard against her. "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me," I cried out.

Anna's breathing shortened again and I felt her cunt muscles clench against my prick, "oooooooo... yes...yes...I'm coming...FUCK!!" she screamed, as she clawed at my back.

I slowed down, almost to a halt, to allow Anna to recover and for her breathing to return to normal.

Looking up she had tears in eyes. "Oh Jack, that was wonderful, thank you so so much." Then, after a pause, "have you come too?"

"No, I was able to hold off," I replied, with just a little pride. "I wanted to make sure that you got the pleasure of this one."

"Do you need me to stop? If your pussy is sensitive after coming?" I inquired.

"I don't think so," she answered, "it seems different. The orgasm was huge, but my clit doesn't feel as sensitive."

So I withdrew, almost completely, from her pussy, before thrusting back in.

"Oh shit," Anna gasped beneath, "it feels almost better, now that I've come. Keep fucking me hard!"

With this encouragement - and no concerns any longer about holding back - I did just that.

I began hammering away, with Anna meeting me thrust for thrust.

"Come on Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my dirty juicy, horny cunt..."

I lasted longer than I might have expected, before feeling my balls tightening, once more, as my orgasm built.

Below me, Anna was gripping me hard, with both her cunt and her arms, raking her nails down my back as, for the second time, her own orgasm hit.

"FUCK...Yesssss..." she cried out.

This finally triggered my own orgasm as, with one last thrust, I filled the condom with jet after jet of spunk.

Completely spent now, we collapsed and held each other close, in Anna's bed. Both almost overcome with the physical and emotional release we had just experienced...

to be continued