Swots Explore Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiping it off, she said, incredulously, "oh my God, I can't believe the force of that. That is so cool!"

"I'm glad you think so," I replied. "It's an illustration of how much you've turned me on."

Which caused Anna to beam. Neither of us had been turned on by others before. But neither had we had the opportunity to turn other people on. It seemed we were both discovering how much we enjoyed doing just that.

We laying cuddling and caressing each other again. Neither of us, it seemed, needed to "get off" again. But neither did we want to draw apart.

"Tell me about these pictures you look at when you play with yourself," Anna eventually asked me. "Where did you get those?"

"A few months ago I found some porn mags that my father keeps in the back of the wardrobe. Nothing wild, but lots of sexy women. As well as some horny stories. So, quite often, I'll be looking at a mag and wanking over one of the women."

"That's sort of what I was expecting," Anna responded. "Funnily enough," she continued, "I've been looking at girlie mags myself. A little like you, I found some in my brother's desk. As you know, he's away at the moment, working in Australia."

"Bloody hell," I replied, "unlike you, that's not quite what I was expecting. I'm not surprised your brother had the mags, but I am surprised you read them."

"That's the thing," said Anna. "It's mainly reading that I do. I don't mind the pictures. Some of the women are really pretty and I think it's sexy to say them displayed as they are. Though I suppose the feminist in me should find that demeaning," she laughed. "But I just wish there were pictures of hot men as well!"

"Well, it's funny you say that," I responded, "I've very recently found a video tape in my Dad's wardrobe. It's much more explicit than the mags I've seen. And the men are there in all their naked glory."

"Oh, wow, how cool," she shrieked, "I'd love to watch that with you...See, I told you I was obsessed," she chuckled.

"I really do want to see that with you some time, Anna continued. "But I think we'd better get up and dressed now," she suggested. "I need to get on with some work. I've got exams after the Christmas break. And, obsessive sex fiend as I seem to have become, I'd still like to focus a little on my academic work. Plus, my Mum will be home in an hour or so."

"Good idea," I agreed. "I've got revision to do too. And I'd hate your Mum to discover us like this. She'll think I've corrupted you, rather than the other way around," I grinned.

"I've promised to do some jobs for my grandmother tomorrow. But why don't you come to my house on Wednesday? If you'd like, we can watch the porn tape together?" I suggested, shyly.

"Oh my God, yes please. I'd love that." Anna shot back, immediately. "But let me make one thing clear. You've corrupted me! And I'm only putting up with your incessant cheek because you've got access to a dirty movie. Plus a nice arse!" she chuckled, giving it a slap as I put my boxers back on.

Parting, with one last, passionate kiss, Anna gave me a HUGE hug, prior to waving me goodbye.

"Do you know what?" she suggested as we parted. "We've done pretty well for "first timers". We've given each other three orgasms. And opened up about how we feel. Just think how great this will be when we get some practice in!"

------------------------

Tuesday seemed interminable. I was desperate to see Anna again. Obviously, from a sexual perspective. But also, because I was really enjoying spending time with her. She was clever, quick witted and good humoured. And we clearly shared many values. So I was really enjoying my time in her company.

Difficult as it was, I refrained from any masturbation. If our last time together had been anything to go by, I was very confident I'd get to come a number of times with her. And I also knew that the pleasure would be heightened if I was able to display just a little sexual abstinence.

I slept fitfully on Tuesday night, with some very sexually charged dreams. All of them involving Anna.

Shortly after my parents had left for work, she called to check they'd left and let me know she was on her way over.

Thirty minutes later I saw Anna walk up my path. She looked, to my eyes at least, impossibly gorgeous. Letting her in, she closed the door behind her and threw herself into my arms.

"God, I've missed you," I told her.

"Me, or my big tits and juicy pussy?" she asked mischievously.

"Both, if I'm honest." I confessed. "I love what we are doing, sexually. But I'm really enjoying hanging out with you too."

"Oh, you are such a charmer," she blushed, "but don't worry, you'll still get in my knickers with little, or probably no, flattery," she laughed.

But then immediately turned serious again, "Actually, are you sure you're OK with this? And can I trust you? I've really bared my soul - as well as my pussy - to you." She grimaced.

I pulled her to me and held her tight, in a warm embrace, before looking down into her eyes.

"You absolutely can," I assured her. "For a number of reasons. First of all, I believe that I'm a decent bloke. And I hope you believe that too. I'm not like some of the jerks in school who brag about what they've done. Probably, half the time, when they haven't even done it. I'dnever betray your confidence.

"You are right, I do believe that," Anna nodded agreement.

"Plus," I continued, "I've loved what we've done so far. And I can't wait to explore things further. I think you are absolutely gorgeous. When you walked up the path just now, my heart leapt at the sight of you. And I'm astonished how sexually open you are. Aghast, in fact," I laughed.

"So," I went on, "there is absolutely no way I'd be daft enough to jeopardise the opportunities Ithink I've got ahead of me."

"And finally," I concluded, "I really, really, like you. I want you as my friend... not just my kinky, uninhibited, sex toy!

"You aresuch a cheeky sod," she laughed, "you were doing so well, but you just couldn't help yourself!"

"But thank you for the reassurance. It means a lot to me. And I like you too. A LOT. So, make sure you don't fuck things up!"

"Anna!" I exclaimed. Back then, girls hardly ever swore. And "swotty" academics like Annanever did. Though, I had remembered she'd sworn when she was orgasming on Monday.

Picking up on my shock/surprise, Anna went on to explain, "As part of my kinky, uninhibited, sex-toy persona, I've decided I'd like to use a lot of bad language. I started to do a little of that on Monday. And let me tell you, when we've been making out there's been all sorts of "filth" going through my head.

Thinking "rude" words seems to turn me on. And I'm discovering thatsaying them - and also hearing them from you - will make me even more randy. Are you OK with that?"

"Fucking hell, yes," I agreed readily, bringing a smile from Anna.

"Right then, this sex toy needs you to play with her. I'm really looking forward to watching your Dad's dirty movie. But I don't want to see it just yet. Before we watch it, I'm desperate, once again, for you to get me off."

Then, with a big smile, "In fact, let me be explicit. I want your fingers in my wet, juicy, pussy and frigging my clit. And your mouth wrapped around my big tits. Whilst I play with your hard cock!"

Getting (very easily) into character, I replied, "This hard cock is ready to burst, as I cover you again with my hot sticky spunk. Now get up those stairs and spread that horny pussy of yours!"

We raced upstairs and tore our clothes off. I pulled Anna to me and we moved into a passionate embrace. One hand in the nape of her neck and the other grasping her arse cheeks to pull her into towards me.

We'd been in a position like this often in the last few days. The difference now was that there was not a shred of clothing between us. My cock, hard as iron, was sticking straight up, sandwiched between us, as we ground against each other.

Breaking our kiss she looked up, "fucking hell, my pussy is on fire. Even more so since we "talked dirty" to each other."

I immediately tested that assertion, rubbing a finger along her pussy lips and finding it slipped straight into her. And it did, actually, seem hot. I was, of course, no expert in these matters, but this seemed to indicate she wasvery turned on.

"Christ," I told her, "you are right, you are on fire."

"The combination of the kissing, fondling and dirty talk has done that to me," she grunted into my neck. "You are driving me wild again. Please, please, give me another orgasm. You've got me gagging for it already," she chuckled, lasciviously.

So I laid Anna down on my bed and set to work on her pussy. I had already picked up what worked for her. Though, that seemed, already, to be a pretty long list.

Despite her clear desperation I, once more, took my time initially. Avoiding direct contact with her clit. But spending time on her outer lips and smearing her arousal onto - and into her - soaking pussy.

I was conscious not to tease her too much. I knew how desperate I was for relief. And I sensed the same in Anna.

So, I quickly progressed, inserting one finger inside her, whilst teasing her clit.

"Shit," she cried out, as soon as I touched it.

"I'm so sorry," I apologised, "have I hurt you?"

"God no," she replied, "I'm just so so turned on. And my clitoris is already really sensitive. But in a VERY good way. Keep going. Exactly as you are."

So, realising this was not the time for prolonged foreplay, I set to work on bringing on Anna to the release she clearly needed.

In fact, it was the fingering equivalent of a "quickie". I was rapidly, almost aggressively, jamming two fingers into Anna's pussy, whilst manipulating her engorged, sensitive, clit.

She was so turned on - so desperate for relief - that, within minutes, her back arched and she cried out, "Fuck, yes... Frig me Jack, YESSSSSS..." as she shuddered to a huge climax.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "you've turned me into a freak. I needed that so much."

We lay on my bed, hugging each other tight as I gently caressed Anna's back and head.

After a minute or so her hand snaked lower and grasped my cock. Gently, oh so gently, pulling my foreskin back and fore over my glans.

"I can't have you accusing me of being a selfish lover again," she murmured. Before sitting up and leaning over me.

"God, you've got a lovely cock," she exclaimed, as she paused to appraise it. "Or maybe all cocks are lovely, I've got none to compare yours to." she laughed. "But I'll let you know a little later, after we've watched the dirty movie!"

"Kind of you to say," I grunted. "But less of the commentary and more of the wanking." I demanded.

"Yes, your lordship," she said, with a mock salute. Before applying herself to the task - or rather cock - in hand.

Unlike the way I'd treated Anna, she took her time, varying the pace and pressure. In fact, she did this so expertly she got me close, oh so close, a number of times. But each time she'd stop. And tightly squeeze my cock, to prevent me from coming.

"I read about this in one of the pseudo-science text books I saw in the library," she informed me. "It's supposed to make your orgasm, when it comes, even more powerful."

Eventually, taking pity on me, she upped and maintained the pace, with no interruptions, or slow downs.

"Oh fuck, yes, keep going," I demanded.

"I think you my be right about this making my cum more powerful," I gasped, "You've got me to fit to burst."

And minutes later I did burst.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, YESSSSSSSSS" I cried out, as my spunk jetted from my cock.

Thanks to the "edging" she'd been subjecting me to, it really was a massively powerful orgasm. With several ropes of spunk flying onto my belly.

"Oh my God, that was fantastic!" I let her know, pulling her to me.

We lay side by side, hugging each other tight, as I gently caressed Anna's back and hair. I was discovering - and was to discover - that she liked powerful lovemaking. But she also gloried in gentle sensuality.

"Right," she said, sitting up, "it's your house, so you go and make us a cup of tea. Then let's get this porn video on. I can't wait to see those hard cocks!"

"As I said, I want to see how they compare to yours," she pondered, with a big grin on her face.

Coming back from the kitchen, I put the tea down by the side of my bed. Then, went to dig the VHS out of the back of my parent's wardrobe. I had a small TV at the bottom of my bed with an in-built video player.

Clicking play on the remote control, the tape spluttered into life. I fast forwarded rapidly through the credits and pressed play about 10 mins in. Where, we were greeted by the site of a large breasted blonde, having her tits sucked and pussy fingered, by her hairy, large cocked, co-star.

"Oh my God," squealed Anna, "you were right, it is explicit. I can't wait to see this."

I propped some pillows up behind me for the two of us to lean against. But Anna chose to sit in front of me, with my legs either side of her.

"This way you can nuzzle my neck and reach forward and play with my tits," she explained. "And I imagine I'll feel your hard cock pressing into my back and arse, " she grinned.

So, we settled down and took in the scene in front of us.

"The feminist in me really should be appalled at the objectification of that woman," Anna commented, with a smile. "But, in some ways, maybe it's less objectifying than the soft-core girlie mags. Because at least she's getting fucked by a good, hard, cock!" she chuckled. "So maybe it's the man who is being objectified? Either way, it's so fucking hot!"

As the tape progressed, I did exactly as Anna had suggested. I reached round and groped and played with her tits. Whilst, at the same time, caressing the back of her head. And reigning gentle kisses, on the nape of her neck.

"Oh fuck, " she gasped, "I'm not sure what the biggest turn-on is? The film, or what you're doing to me?"

I'd watched the film several times by now, so had little interest in it. Especially as I had my own large breasted, horny, co-star to play with.

So I focused all my attention on Anna, delighting in the pleasure she was getting. Not just from my actions, but from accompanying it with watching the porn. I was to discover, in the not too distant future, that Anna had a taste for voyeurism and exhibitionism. And watching porn was just an, "entry level", experience for her.

Dropping my hand from her tits, I reached lower and began exploring her pussy and her clit. It wasn't the best angle for her pussy. But if afforded good access to her clit.

Still mindful of the sensitivity she would be feeling from a little earlier I was just softly brushing the flat of my finger against it. Whilst continuing to kiss and nibble her neck and earlobes.

"Fucking hell, I LOVE that," she exclaimed, "you're driving me insane again. And look at that action on the screen. You can tell she's faking it. But he is giving her a properly good fucking."

Whilst I was playing with her clit, Anna inserted a finger into her pussy and started to frig herself.

"Oh my God, that is so fucking hot," I gasped, "I love watching you touch yourself."

"I thought you might like that," she answered, "and I certainly do," she purred.

We continued in this vein as the scene played out before us, towards its conclusion.

"Jesus Jack, I think he's going to come. Stop playing with me for a second," she demanded, "I want to concentrate on watching him spunk on her!"

I've always liked the cumshot. And so, it appeared, did Anna. She delighted in the male star pulling out and spunking on the blonde's belly.

"Oh my GOD! I don't see that in my brother's girlie mags," she reported. "That's a pretty big load. But I reckon you come more." she suggested, with a smile.

"This is so, so horny, let's watch a little more. And keep playing with me," she pleaded.

I fast forwarded into the next scene. This time it showed the woman having her pussy licked, just prior to returning the favour and taking the man's cock deep into her throat.

"How would you fancy that?" Anna asked breathlessly.

"I'm not really sure," I replied, "I don't think I'd like to suck someone's cock!"

"You are such an idiot," laughed Anna, punching me in the arm. "You know exactly what I meant. I was going to suggest we gave that a try. But I don't think I'll bother now," she joked.

"Of course I'd love you to suck my cock," I replied, back tracking quickly. "But only if you're sure you'd want to? But I know, for certain, that I want to lick your pussy. If that's something you think you'd like?"

"Oh my God. Yes, to both," Anna agreed, immediately.

Picking up on her previous disclosure that she got turned on by dirty talk, I pulled her up from between my legs and looked her in the eyes.

"In fact, what I'm going to do, is use the tongue that has been deep in your mouth these last several days. And place it as deep into your pussy as I can. I want to lavish as much attention on your pussy lips, as I've been paying to your actual lips."

"Oooh, you dirty fucker. Yes please," she simpered. "And whilst your down there, get your fingers deep inside me. And lap my clit as well as my cunt!"

"You'd better not mind me saying cunt," she continued, just a little shyly, "the more dirty the word, the more it turns me on. So, get down there. And start tonguing away at my juicy cunt."

I most certainly did not mind her saying cunt. Outside of the bedroom, it was not a word I used. But, in this context, it turned me on too. Enormously.

The idea of licking pussy - or cunt - was also a huge turn on. Obviously, I had no experience in this regard. But I was VERY eager to start gaining it.

As I'd done when first exploring Anna's pussy with my fingers, I started slowly. And I determined, once more, to be guided by her responses. Though, of course, by now, I was developing a pretty clear idea of what worked well, to get Anna excited.

Laying her down on my bed I dove down between her legs. I started, initially, just kissing the top of Anna's thighs. Working my way slowly upwards, I gently, very gently in fact, licked and kissed the outside of her pussy lips. Exactly as she's told me she liked doing herself, though with her fingers.

This, as I'd hoped and anticipated, was starting to hit the spot.

"Christ Jack, that's gorgeous, " she whimpered, as she began to squirm slowly beneath me.

I inserted my index finger into her pussy and began, oh so slowly, to use the flat of my tongue to stimulate her clit.

As my tongue touched her clit, the squirming intensified.

"Oh my God, I love it," Anna gasped, as she grasped my head and pulled me closer to her soaking pussy.

I was absolutely loving it myself. I loved the taste, the texture and, perhaps most of all, the pleasure it gave to Anna. Plus the fact that I was as close as it was possible to be, to see and feel Anna's arousal. That morning - that first experience - saw me begin a lifelong obsession with pussy licking.

Having given Anna a pretty rapid orgasm a little earlier, I determined to take my time now. In small part to give her a taste of her own medicine! But also to see if the "edging" technique worked as well on her. I was pretty sure it would as, inadvertently, that's what I'd been doing in our previous lovemaking sessions.

So, I kept alternating between gentler kisses of her outer and inner lips, with more forceful - but still quite slow - pressure applied to her clit. Plus, using my fingers, occasionally, to exert some internal friction on her pussy wall.

"Oh, you bastard Jack," exclaimed Anna, "you're driving me wild. Stop teasing and make me come again. Please..."

Ignoring her protestations, I continued to go slow. Bringing her, as I felt, close to orgasm, on a few occasions. Before easing off again.