All Comments on 'S'wrong Son'

by bedwards43

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
oh boy

man that was one fantastic story man I loved how you took your time with the mom the only think I didn't like so much that you haven't describe the sex so much but other then that I loved it its not just a in and out story great stuff man cant wait for part 2 with mom and jane

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Great story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Not wrong at all.

I think you did an outstanding job of conveying the emotions a mother and son feel before they take the ultimate step. I was as steamed as the son, when I read about the mom giving herself up to dad instead of her loving boy who was yearning for her. Luckily, he didn't have to wait for too long before mom realized the error of his ways, and he achieved his deepest desire. As you so eloquently described, it is 'the greatest gift (a mother can give her son), other than life itself.'

Thanks for writing.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super story

Simply loved it...... You did a SUPER JOB!!!!

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MM....MY MOTHER MY LOVER

AND THATS THE WAY IT WAS FOR ME TO.....AND THATS THE WAY IT WAS FOR ME TO TILL SHE DIED WE HAD 67 YEARS OF LOVE WHEN SHE DIED AT 76.AFTER A FIGHT WITH CANCER AND I WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE DIED.THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY

BroadusBroadusover 8 years ago
Super story

This was a super story, wonderfully written. I loved the long, simmering build- up of erotic tension. IMHO, that makes for a better, more believeable love story than a crude grab and grunt story.

I hope for more like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! I can't wait for the next installment. I hope that Jane becomes a third member of this mother/sone duo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks to the author for your hard work. Mommy has now became addicted to her loving boys hard cock. At first she uses her son to get her hot and bothered so daddy can mount her. A little deeper in the story and mommy discovers what so many mommies are discovering, when mommy spreads her thighs for loving son there is no greater orgasm. Mommy is now hooked on the rush that comes when the gives her body to her son and becomes his sexual playground. The son has now discovered the pleasure that comes when you stick your bare cock into mommies unprotected womb. Mother and son are hooked on the incest orgasm and will copulate with ever increasing frequency. Eventually mummy's belly will swell with the evidence of her son's love.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
sucks!

How boring this story was. Obviously this story was written by some old fart English twat. Big mound of hair? Who has hair on their pussy now a days? Character development was non existent. How old was her son anyway? Terrible ..terrible writer you are....that obviously received stars from other British old fucks ..who like hairy twats. No erotica to found here folks...just another wanker thinking he can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely amazing. No other adjectives fit this story. Keep writing such sensitive and realistic stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Just an excellent effort. You are one of the better writers on this site. You did a wonderful job of painting three dimensional characters, which too few writers seem to be able to do nor care. The story brought the characters along at a nice even pace, increasing the temperature as you went along. Nicely done. You avoided the cliched quick turns so many other writers sadly hurt their stories such as turning mom into a sudden sex slut or nympho out no where. Of course stories that take those quick turns ruin the effort-you have a different story. I, for one appreciated describing the mother's feature like a real women, instead of the bald puss and tats...ugh. Overall great job, you are talented!

carl75carl75over 8 years ago
Fantastic

I really loved this love story, I can remember fantasizing about my mother in my early teens and this story made my dreams come alive. We'll done I hope you will continue the story with your older lady friend and your mother, wow wouldn't that be something having two horny ladies to satisfy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I don't know what story that freakona commenter read as I thought this was a terrific story. Well written and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story, regardless of what the Freak says

That character claims that the only readers who will give this excellent story any stars are "old British farts." I'm a 26 year old Yank, and I'm giving it five stars. Freak's bio is revealing. It gives the age as over 18, which is required anyway. To every other question, including sex, it's "no answer." Oh, except for "interested in." The answer there is, "nothing." Wow, just the kind of thoughtful, engaged reader we need more of on Lit. Personally, I prefer a nice pussy bush to a shaved porn star puss, especially on mothers. I think a nice hairy hole is more becoming to a mom. "S'wrong, son" has one of the best lines I've ever read on this site, when the kid says, "I raised my head and took in the most wonderful sight that any boy could possibly see. That sacred place from which I'd entered this world." That expresses both the reverence and the delight a boy feels in gazing on his own mother's vagina. For him, it is sacred. It's his own birth canal, where his whole life-story began. He loves everything about that wonderful, truly magical hole between his mother's legs. The soft hairs that surround it, its lovely shadings, its planes and folds, the rich musky aroma that wafts up from it--his mother's cunt-smell--and the exciting pinkness he glimpses inside. For a boy, his own mother's cunt is the most beautiful anything in the whole fucking world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, just wow

This story is more than great. I do not often read stories now, but I did a few years ago and i hit a 10/10 on this one. WOW. Keep your writing style, keep your fantasies, keep your secrets. This one is fantastic.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for the share a super story! I really enjoyed this one.

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
oneof the best

beautifully crafted the slow seduction and the love. but for all that the actual sex scene was too short and lacked the thrill

bedwards43bedwards43over 8 years agoAuthor
BLOWN AWAY

Many, many thanks to everyone for the reception that you've given to this submission, It's a bit different to many of the stories posted on Literotica so I wasn't sure how it would be received, but all I can say, is WOW. Thank you so very much.

I especially thank those who've pointed out some things that I failed to pick up in my proofreading, I have fixed, I hope, all the points raised.

I have received many Pm's but unfortunately, have lost all of them when my hard drive crashed.

I am happy to correspond with others, so please leave your user name, as that's the only way that it'll happen.

Again many, many thanks to you all who viewed, favourite this, me as an author, or my other stories, and of course those who voted. U. R. AWESOME. B.E.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A bit of clarification, please.

First, let me say I loved the story and it's slow, steady build, just like the kisses.

I don't mean to come off sounding like a racist schmuck, but "black nipples"? There really wasn't much other description of the mother, besides her basic body shape and her black pubic hair, but one can only assume that mom is of African, Indian or another dark-skinned race, if her nipples are black in color. That's fine, I'm not complaining if she is, but a bit more description would have been welcome to clarify that fact. (For that matter, a bit more physical description of all of the characters would have been welcome.) I did notice towards the end the description changed to the nipples being brown, which is a bit more generic and could be from any racial background, if you didn't want to get specific.

Still, nice job on the pacing and the story itself.

I don't often comment on other commentators, but...

If the profile pic is any indication, FreakonaLeash73 is a young, white, blonde chick, who isn't old enough, or experienced enough, to understand that not all women shave their crotches. That style has only been around for about two or three decades (which I'm guessing is probably longer than "Freak" has been alive). The fashion pendulum is swinging the other way and that shaved style is on its way back out. More and more women are allowing it to grow back.

If she doesn't like the story and thinks she can do better, let's see what she's written... oh, wait... she hasn't written anything. "Freak" doesn't need a leash, she needs a muzzle.

And to the shouting Anonymous, who loved his mother -- you said she died at 76 and you had 67 years in the motherloving relationship, meaning you started at 9-years-old? That's not a loving relationship between consenting adults, that's child molestation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SOME WANT CLARIFICATION WHILE OTHERS DO NOT

I do not require racial lines to know a great story when I am reading it. I can assign with my own delight the people to be whomever I desire them to be.

I Like it.

Next chapter seems to be exciting too.

casannettecasannetteabout 8 years ago
Very erotic

It's such a pleasure to read about a woman who is not shaved like a porn star. Thanks for the great story. Your writing is A++.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow

So good! I well written and highly erotic tale!

Thank you

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
Simmering slow build to an excellent tale of difficult love to have in our society...

This story was truly fantastic. I have read lots of stuff here, mostly in this taboo genre, and very few rise to this level. The conflict of both parties is written very realistically and the characteristics given to the Father/Husband make both of their misgivings and then justifications all the more genuine.

The author states many Influence's in their writing stems from reality and experience and that lends this story a very believable vibe. Great work, a true 5 star story, which to be honest, are quite rare. Sometimes a 5 star rating will go to a story that is good and gives the reader sexual excitement (wood, erect nips, wetness, lol), and I have been guilty of that before too. But this story is really that good, it deserves 6 stars.

ratimomratimomabout 8 years ago
Excllent Story

I loved this story not only because of mom-son romance and love but the well developed triangle shown in the story Dad-Mom-Son.I like story where dad is involved in story and son-mom cheates dad/husband to love each other.

Son kisses mom taking advantages of his beautiful moms drunken state. Mom initially involved in kiss but when come to senses refuges to proceed further, blames her son for taking advantage of her drunken state and went to her bedroom.

Son follows her in bedroom to take advantage of her and kisses her again by trapping her in his talk. But this honeymoon doesn't lasts long as dad enters room. Son hides in bedroom and then actual hot part starts. Dad fucks his mom in front of him and he becomes mute spectator and leaves room after his parent completes sexual ritual and fulfillment.

Son is jealous of dad and then starts actual story of sons hard work to make his mom his lover. I liked slow progress of story where son continuously following mom and romancing her behind the back of his dad.

Very nice written. Keep it up. Waiting for many more of such lovely mom-son and offcourse dad romantic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very good. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
But it feels so s'right mum!

I love your body, it makes me horny for you. I love feeling your tits as we make out, it just makes me want to fuck you even more. When I slide my fingers down, rub your clit, and finger your pussy, the lust I have for you is incredible. As you look at me, breathing hard, moaning, your mouth open, the only thing I can think of is how good it feels to be fucking you. I love you mom, and I love to cum deep inside your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

I was just lost in the story...... I felt like i am d character in this tale.... Loved it

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice till the very ending 5*'s anyway...

SO sonny wasn't going to be adequate and she need the slut lesbo experience into mental illness???

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Yep ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for sure

I'll say no more. Except,,,,,next chapter please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest with mom

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captivating

I can feel the real emotion, very enjoyable. Five star from this humble reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

utterly compelling, delicately filthy, xx

albert1eralbert1erabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Usually when I see a story is over three pages long I pass it by or jump to the interesting bits. Not in this case. I read every word.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story!! Five stars. I just wish Alex would have have gotten his mum in cowgirl and doggy-style too, after having to wait so long to get inside her. I do think that his mum is jumping into experimenting far to soon, she's only had sex with her son once.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is probably one of the most erotic, passionate and sensual incestuous love stories I have ever read. Finally, this is a story where the son refuses to feel sole guilty for the start of the relationship. His mother enjoyed and enhanced the kissing as much as he did. Both are guilty none are guilty. As the sensual, emotional and sexual growth of the mother and son develop, I found it interesting that the mother had for so long accepted the lack of respect from her husband. The intimacy, adoration and almost spiritual love of the son for his mother was beautifully described. Finally, the emotional and sexual explosion of the mother when she experienced her first major orgasm because of her son's skill was fantastic. Why and how such a complete sexual woman could put up with such a lout of a husband for so many years will hopefully be explained in part 2. This is a 5 star story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I LOVE THE STORY. A second chapter be good ! AAAAAA++++++

SincinnatiSincinnatiover 2 years ago

Wow, this story was so well crafted and erotic! I was captivated from the first exploratory kisses through the outstanding finish. I loved the development of their awakened desires and their conflicting emotions surrounding their beautiful but illicit feelings toward one another. Very sensual, and such a sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was very hot! I loved the description of the mother with dark nipples and thick dark pubic hair and long pussy lips. Wow! Love it.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Long long story of denial....

I grew weary..

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbedwards43@bedwards43
267 Followers
I write for myself, I hope you enjoy my stories, many of which are from my life experiences. But if you don't enjoy them I don't really mind, as I write for myself. Having said that, the number of comments and PM's received, have been much appreciated by me. I'm not good at r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES