All Comments on 'Sybian Streaming Trap'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s truely sad

What you don’t know people can die and have a heart attack from this. Smh sick and sucky

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

I voted against, but it all worked out in the end.

PirettePirettealmost 4 years ago
Dear Anonymous:

This is a fantasy/fiction site. It's just a story, if you don't like it that's fine!

There are no lasting consequences, unless the author puts them there!

You must have really liked her, if you got that invested in the character's well being!

Nice story, Nefarium!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect ending

I liked how you showed the psychological toll on her, and her sheer exhaustion at the very end. I think the angry anon commentator must have trouble suspending disbelief. Many (if not most) of the stories on this site involve fantasies and are not designed nor intended to depict realism on the level of a documentary or nonfiction historical book... for some reason a few naysayers sometimes forget this. Keep up the good work, keep writing, and well done!

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartover 3 years ago

I have just discovered you as a writer and love your stories, this one especially. It's very inventive and sexy as hell and you do a wonderful job of getting into Elouise's head, imo. And seriously, I think everyone gets that it's just a story and not meant to be experienced outside of the fantasy. I really would love to see more stories like this. One of my favorites on the site at present. :)

CharlottesFireCharlottesFireover 3 years ago
A little extreme

A little extreme for me. I would like a "What Next" Chapter.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 3 years ago

This is great work. I could not pull my eyes away from the story! Horny, that is an understatement! I wanted to see her, and her frantic efforts. I wanted to be her, and I wanted not to be her. Damn! I have only been writing for 4 months, and I like what I have written, but I am not confident that I will ever be this good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the story, but I would like it more If there would be a twist explanation that sehr did this somehow because of her ein free will....

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 3 years ago

Very hot. Love the relentless humiliation coupled to forced pleasure and orgasms on display to unknown and unlimited number of viewers. Intense masturbation session to this. And I’m sure that will happen again. Delicious. Thank you. Loved it. Write more.

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 3 years ago

Oh, and I would definitely have voted “FOR”. Loved how you made her debase herself even more begging to be spared. And loved how she could watch the anal dildo slowly and inescapably approaching and enter her anus, and there was nothing she could do about it except experience the humiliation, shame, and pleasure. Beautiful. Truly fucking beautiful. I’m hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of my favourite stories ever! I would really like to know how she got there or even what other tortures other girls endured! (Tickling? Electric shocks? Endless teasing and orgasm denial?). Would have loved being a spectator ;)

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Compulsive reading, maybe a little more background would have helped us understand why she was picked, Cock-tease or miss perfect little rich girl etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She couldn't believe she had humiliated herself for nothing"

loved it how they made her beg and accept that she loves to be a slut all just to avoid anal pounding but in the end she was still sodomised all her begging resulted to nothing but further adding to her humiliation

who was the hot guy who coaxed her to all this depraved plan ?

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodabout 2 years ago

A very good story, 5 star. Loved the tension.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy story. Loved how the build up was written. Please more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That might be the most erotic story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing to do would be to repeatedly say/scream "I do not consent to this. I was abducted and I am being raped. I live in (whatever country). Please call the police." I get this is the noncon section, but this one kinda just made me wanna cry. Talented writer, but a much more sad than erotic story imo.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Good writing however I agree with another comment-this was more sad and I didn't find it to be erotic. :-(

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 2 years ago

Generally, I'm drawn to the noncon genre looking for the twist, or a reluctance thing. I particularly dislike, the obviously pure rape stories, including when the victim cooperates, but under unthinkable coersion (e.g.: accept rape or your baby sister gets raped. For example). I am not shy about putting some writers on blast when it reads like a manual to get away with it.

There's are rapists out there, who, thru there own efforts, have so far resisted acting on those urges. Many I would think. Some use this site as deflection to help them resist. They don't need or want a manual.

My comments continue below.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 2 years ago

Aaannnd, we're back!!! I read thru this awaiting for the "justification" ending. That never came. So then I waited for the outrage I was about to feel, because I just can't tolerate a straight out rape. That didn't come either. Weird. Because, without some kind of consent, that was public rape. (And I hate the "positive consent" thing as much as I hate actual rape. It justifies the "morning after regret" phone call that accuses someone of rape because he didn't send her flowers. Inverse rape. Those bitches can fry in hell).

Sorry. Sidetracked.

I guess I was ok with this story because it was the machine, and a mob. How are you gonna stop either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was one of the strangest points of view of forced sex but I have to admit that depending on how you personally look at and feel about this story and her situation, it is the same kind of anonymous and uncaring/unfeeling assholes that go online and tell some abused and upset school aged person that they should kill themselves because nobody likes or wants them and the world would be better off without them. The asshats that spout that garbage think no more of what they are saying than the thought they put into a fart in fact they give more thought to the fart because they might be embarrassed if they get blamed for it. This was an incredible story but this is one of those that you take away as much as you put into it which unlike most stories, requires actual thought and reasoning to get the most out of it. Great job and thank you for posting it because as is usually the case, it takes some serious intestinal fortitude to put yourself out there while knowing some anonymous people will be judging you so I say…..good on you for your bravery and showing your talent, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fear that most women feel is real and there is a reason for this. There are too many ways that a woman can be assaulted and especially at one of the typically over crowded and deafeningly loud clubs where they can be drugged and easily removed. Too many believe that if you go out with your girlfriends and everyone watched each other’s back, everything will be ok. As soon as you start splitting up or become separated on the dance floor as you leave your drink which is of course being safely monitored by your besties or some of you go to the ladies room together, that will eventually leave one person on their own and after a few drinks what are the chances the missing girl will be looked for in a serious attempt. You might see some lame texts asking where she is or even one of the girls who dislikes her or is jealous of her will turn it around and comment how she can’t believe how that bitch bailed on them with some guy or went home without telling anyone. I have never known any of my group to go off with some guy and if it was tried (which in one case it had been tried because she was drugged) we would stop her and especially him to talk to her and see exactly how lucid she was. The guy ran and the club wouldn’t even call an ambulance stating that we don’t get involved when drunks over do their partying. We took her to then ER ourselves and one of our more alert friends had stolen the drink and glass which when analyzed managed to save her since it was not just one drug but a cocktail mixture. This story was of course fantasy being on the roof with a box connected to cameras, the internet and so on but the message is clear. The sickest part is of course all the online anon assholes who didn’t care who she was, what her situation was, and if she lived or died which is exactly what the poster before me was stating. Rape is rape and if any of those people online stopped to think what if it was my sister or daughter, they might not be so cavalier about their dumbass comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have had the "friends" in on it and watching it on a big screen above the dance floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wouldn't she have wanted the police? Stories like this never think of consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outraging. Behaviour of the girl is too stupid and too silly - and at the same time, too close to the truth at some points. Well written.

P_VP_Vabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. Well-written and compels readers to finish and not quit reading before the end of the story. Sybians are cool and that what attracted me to the story.

I would have liked to see the story having a more revealing ending: Who did this to her? Why did they choose her instead of one of her friends? Did she actually WANT this? Did she somehow sign up for it? Maybe forgot about it or thought it was a joke? How about the internet streaming? Wouldn’t there be some kind of “result“ from her being on the internet?

I must admit that a big part of the reason I read the whole story was to hear the big ending. As much as I DID enjoy the story, I think it would have been completed by having an actual ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I regret reading this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Anonymus "I regret reading this". Me too.

TanukiTanuki9 months ago

That was really hot, very well written, and at the same time made me uncomfortable at the end which felt too real to me. I think non-con that’s too close to reality can be jarring and turn off some people, who aren’t in the wrong category, they just want their fantasies more separated from reality. Thank you for pushing the envelope and giving us food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kinda hated it.

-

Lewd, not lude.

-

I think you were going for garish, not guerrish, which I'm not sure is even a word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really loved this. Eloise got pushed to her limits and beyond. It is a memory she will never forget and maybe want to repeat sometime

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0138 months ago

I also have a few choice words for everyone who praises this story. Unfortunately I don't have enough space or time to write them here.

ice_man_1712ice_man_17126 months ago

Amazing story. One of the best I've read on here so far. Please write more, maybe focusing even more on denial!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman4 months ago

There's no question that this story walks a fine line and for some, it's over the line.

One thing that is clear is that this is an exceptionally well-written story. The skill demonstrated throughout in both storytelling and pacing is comparable to any well-crafted mainstream novel by a seasoned professional. I personally have no problems with the story because it's clearly identified as non-consensual in content.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The only thing missing is dehydration. She would have needed to replenish her body fluids after that experience. A dehydration headache is something awful 😣 I speak from personal experience.

somecumdumpsomecumdump15 days ago

Holy. Thanks a lot because I’ve just developed a new fantasy for myself that I’ll never be able to fulfill. Love continues to disappoint me, but this story sure didn’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...