Sybil's Slow Sexual Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina has Sybil alone at the beach.
2.3k words
4.75
5.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,002 Followers

Sybil called me the next day and told me how much she enjoyed our little tryst. She said she had thought about it so much that morning that she had to go in the bedroom and masturbate while she recalled what we had done, and my telling her what I wanted to do to her. She asked a little hesitantly if I really and truly wanted to lick her "down there". I asked, "Lick your pussy?" She said 'Yes' in a very soft voice.

I laughed. "Sybil, do you really want me to lick your pussy? I want you to tell me - say it to me - use the word 'pussy'".

She hesitated for the longest then, she replied so softly, I almost couldn't hear her. "Tina, I want you to lick my - - my - pussy." Then I heard her gasp -- she had actually said it -- "pussy!"

"You sweet woman, of course I will lick your pussy. I want to slip my tongue inside you and taste your delicious pussy juices. Suck your pussy and tongue fuck you till you explode. I tasted your sweet juices on my finger after it had been inside you, and it's delicious. I want more of it. I guarantee it will be positively dripping by the time I get around to eating your sweet pussy.

"Are you alone?" I asked. She said she was. "OK, I want you to take your clothes off, go into the bedroom, and lie naked on the bed. Get a bottle of your body lotion and take it with you. Call me back when you are ready. I'll be on my bed naked too, alone, waiting for your call." I heard her gasp then I put the receiver down cutting the connection.

I thought about calling Leila and asking her to come over and make love to me while I talked to Sybil, but decided that was a little fast for Sybil. I went into the bedroom and shed my clothes. I looked into the mirror and a tall shapely woman gazed back at me, slender and firm of body and breasts.

I ran my lotion covered hand over my flat stomach and down to my pussy. I ran my fingers over my bare pussy as I have done for years. I had my pussy hair removed by electrolysis, and it is always soft and smooth. My finger strayed over my pubic mound then along the prominent slit and dipped just inside. I was wet and excited from thinking about Sybil and her cute little body. I lay back on the bed, naked, thighs spread, my pussy dripping..

The time seemed to drag till finally the phone rang and it was Sybil. I asked her if she was naked and she said she was. I told her my pussy was very wet thinking about her and her cute little body. She giggled at that. I had her describe her body from bottom to top, in detail, asking about her pussy, if she had the pussy hair trimmed, how large her breasts were, and if her nipples were hard - they were!

I then started telling her what to do. To take the lotion and spread it on her her breasts, use both hands to spread the lotion, playing with them and massaging her breasts and pulling at the nipples. I could hear her breathing becoming faster as I told her how to pleasure her body. I told her to pretend that I was beside the bed watching her.

Finally I had her put more lotion on her pubic mound, and rub it over her pussy, then slide a finger along her slit and rub her clit. I had her tell me how it felt and how her clit felt with her slippery fingers running over it. I asked her how big it was and how it looked. She was really getting excited by now and her breathing became ragged. I whispered that I wanted her to close her eyes and imagine that it was my fingers on her pussy, I was there making love to her. It didn't take long till she had an explosive climax and cried out my name as she climaxed.

It was a couple of minutes till she could talk coherently. I asked if she liked it and she said she really truly did! That is was the first time she had ever really climaxed while she masturbated. I asked if she wanted to make love to me, and she said she did! I told her to tell me exactly what she would do to me while I masturbated as she talked to me.

It took a little coaxing, but finally she got up the nerve and told me in great detail exactly what she wanted to do to me, and how she was playing with my pussy. I told her to put her face down there and lick my pussy. I told her it was completely bare, no hair down there at all. Baby butt soft! She said she really wanted to see that.

She hesitated for about half a minute, then finally got up the nerve to describe kissing my pussy and licking it. I was playing with my pussy and held back till I couldn't keep from exploding any longer. I had a very vocal and explosive climax, and I could hear her moans and sobs over the phone. She had been masturbating along with me too, and came when I did. I decided that woman had real promise! A new love, to enjoy and treasure.

Time flew and I didn't get any opportunity to actually make love to Sybil. I'm patient however. A month went by and they went to their time-share apartment on North Carolina's Outer Banks. We decided to go down for two days and nights at the beach. I, of course, had an ulterior motive. We reserved a nice hotel room on the beach close to their time-share. We had an ocean view and the breezes were refreshing. The sky had lovely clouds, the temperature ideal.

We had a delightful dinner the first evening, and in the rest room I managed to kiss Sybil long and slowly, before someone came in and we had to quickly part. We went back to their apartment it was beautiful, overlooking the ocean, but alas there was no place she and I could be alone.

The next morning I told my husband that I was going crazy with a need to make love to Sybil. He laughed and said he had noticed that, and he had a plan. After breakfast with Dan and Sybil he asked Dan if he would like to go ocean fishing, his treat. My husband had already called and made a reservation on one of the local sport fishing boats. They would be out all day. Sybil and I told the men that we would spend the day shopping and walking on the beach. My husband winked at me knowing that was a big fib!

When they left, we went to our hotel room so if the guys came back early they wouldn't find us together. My husband knew of my plans and would cover when they got back from fishing, if need be.

Sybil was ecstatic when we got to the room as I closed and locked the door. Her face was flushed, and I knew she was looking forward to making love. I'd put candles in the bathroom and had iced wine set out. We kissed and she came into my arms eagerly and kissed me long and firmly. I had to calm her down a little and tell her we had all day to make love and I had something special for her.

I went into the bathroom lit the candles and filled the large spa with warm water and added scented bubble bath to it. Then I slowly undressed Sybil and let her undress me too, slowly and sensuously. God, it felt so wonderful to have her hands roam over my body and our bodies flow together and just feel the delight of body to body. Our hands roamed and caressed till we were both breathing faster. She delighted in exploring my body very thoroughly. I guided her hands to the intimate parts of my body and told her how I liked to be caressed.

We broke apart and I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. Her eyes lit up when she saw the candles lit and the bubble bath waiting for us. Her delightful body shivered when I took her hand and helped her sit in the Jacuzzi. I sat behind her, thighs spread leaned back and pulled her against my body. She sighed and pressed back against me. I slowly let my hands rove over her sweet body and cup her breasts. Her head went back and we kissed as I caressed her.

"Ohh, this is so sensual and decadent. You are a wonderful lover. I wish now that I'd thought of this earlier in our relationship. I'm too straight laced, I had a couple of times wondered what two woman making love could be like, but pushed the thoughts from my mind. But I'd seen how you and Leila related to each other, and wondered if it were possible that you were lovers. Nothing overt, but just how you two acted toward each other, occasionally a casual caress between you two, or a kiss that lasted a little longer than normal. It peaked my interest and made me a little jealous of Leila."

She kissed me, her tongue slipping along my lips, and asked "May I ask, are you two lovers? She is a wonderful lady and I know you two have been friends for years. I hope I'm not too bold."

"No, I don't mind at all. Yes we have been lovers for a number of years, every since her husband died. On the first anniversary of his passing, she and I were together and the mood was sad, I pulled her into my arms to comfort her. She wept in my arms and I held her close and we wound up kissing. Just a light kiss first then a deeper one until it became passionate. We knew what we wanted and for the first time made long and slow love. My husband knows and approves. She is a wonderful lady and such a passionate lover too. You two have a lot in common." I said while my hands held her sweet breasts and her hands covered mine.

"Would she be jealous of my relationship with you?" She asked softly.

"No, not in the least. We both are not the jealous type. In fact I have several other lady friends that are my lovers, and Leila has joined us from time to time. She even brought one of her new friends so she and I could make love with her. Am I a wicked woman, Sweet Lady?" I asked pulling her firmly against my body and letting one hand slip down and slide between her thighs. I slid a finger along her slit and then pressed inward till my wet finger slid gently into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh, No!" She cried. "Yes, this is what I wanted. Make love to me. I need your fingers inside me. Make me --- make me, climax, no, no, make me -- make me cum, cum, YES! Make me cum over and over till I can't take any more. Please! Tina, Please!" She cried out.

She lay back against me between my thighs and I moved to reach her slippery wet body and it felt so sensuous. I pulled her firmly against me and let my fingers slip inside her tight pussy. I used my other hand to caress her breast and pull and roll her nipple till it was erect and hard. I found her clit and rubbed it slowly and felt it swell and her body tense.

"No one has ever caressed me there. My husband doesn't pay much attention to my needs, and I was taught that masturbation was a sin. I do masturbate sometimes, but it never really excites me. I guess it is guilt. Ohh, that feels so wonderful. Your touch is so tender and you are making me so hot. I want to cum for you. Please, please, yes, yes. Now, now, NOW!"

I was all too happy to help her cum. Damn, her husband needs to learn how to please her. My fingers played over her clit and I thrust them inside her tight pussy. I looked forward to my mouth covering her sweet pussy. Such an innocent lady, there was so much I could teach her. Perhaps Leila and I could teach her. Leila is so skilled at lesbian love. A wonderful lady to help teach Sybil how to satisfy her sexuality.

I brought Sybil to several very vocal climaxes till she could take no more. We stayed in the spa and bathed each other sensuously then got out and relaxed nude on the bed while sipping the chilled wine. The door of the balcony was open and a nice sea breeze blew in.

"You have made me aware of all I have been missing in my love life. I have had climaxes that I never thought possible. What an eye opener this has been! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!" Sybil said bending over and kissing my lips.

I kissed her and said, "Now, I want you to lie back and let me do what I love to do, make love to a sexy lady for the very first time too. Introduce you to the pleasures of having another woman bring you to a series of climaxes. When you think about it, who but another woman knows all the secret places that excite a woman and help her cum over and over? Close your eyes and just feel what I'm doing to your body. Let your imagination go and feel my hands, lips and tongue on your beautiful body." I watched as she relaxed and closed her eyes.

Sybil's Slow Sexual Seduction

The end

Chapter Two

By Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,002 Followers