Sybil's Slow Sexual Seduction

Story Info
Tina seduces an older lady friend.
2.5k words
4.68
9.6k
22
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

Sybil's Slow Sexual Seduction

Chapter One

By Tawny T

Sybil and I have been good friends for a number of years. She is almost 10 years my senior but one of those fortunate women who age well, and most people think we are the same age. I hope my vanity will permit me to say that people think I am 10 years younger than my chronological age. I'm a fanatic where taking care of my body is paramount.

I hope you have read "My Lovely Leila" and also "A Friday Evening Sexcapade", both are peeks into my personal sex life. This is another true story of my love life, a seduction of a good friend, and very sexy little lady. I had always lamented silently that she was just too straight. I lusted after her cute little body and lovely face. I would look at her pretty lips and wish I could really kiss her properly -- properly for me is - lustily!

My first inclination that Sybil might be interested in me happened one evening after a dinner celebrating her birthday. I had given her a lovely, and rather expensive pin to complement her good looks. She came up to me and hugged me, and I held her close and hugged her back. It was one of those unexpected moments when something between us called for more than a hug and a peck on the cheek. I was rather astonished when Sybil leaned her head back, went up on tiptoes and kissed me full on the lips. I am five eight and she is barely five feet tall and though small in stature, she is beautifully proportioned.

I'm not one to back away from a kiss with another woman. I held her lightly and kissed her back, holding the kiss for as long as she wanted it to. Her eyes closed and she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. I certainly did. I made no attempt to make it more intimate. With another woman, I might have slipped my tongue out to make the kiss more erotic. I hugged her just a little harder and kept the contact. Finally she pulled back and grinned up at me.

"That certainly was a nice 'thank you'". I smiled down at her. She returned the smile and colored slightly. We parted and I wondered what she thought of the kiss. Later when we were saying our goodbyes, we kissed again and she held it just a little longer than we usually do, kissing on the lips, instead of the cheek. Her husband didn't seem to notice, but mine did, and nodded his head slightly. I just grinned back at him. As we drove home, I told him of the unexpected long first kiss, and the second longer than usual second kiss. He slid a hand over and stroked my thigh.

"Sybil? 'Straight Sybil'? You might have a new lady love!" We chuckled over the thought.

Sybil and I talked on the phone several days later and she hesitated a moment. "Tina, I really enjoyed my 'thank you' kiss. I don't usually kiss another woman on the lips, but I wanted to thank you a little more forcefully for the lovely pin you gave me. It is very beautiful and special, and I wanted to thank you in a special way. I am so glad you didn't take offense to it."

"Sybil, I enjoyed kissing you too. It was delightful! You are so sweet to kiss me like that. I certainly enjoyed that 'very special' kiss."

She paused for a while then her voice was low and hesitant. "Do you kiss Leila that way? I see the way you two look at each other, and how you treat each other. I hope you are not offended by that question? I, -- I, -- I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that." She said with a slight stutter.

"Sybil, I don't mind at all. Yes, I do kiss Leila that way. We are very close friends." I didn't want to tell her how close, or just how intimate friends we were. I didn't go any farther with that remark. I did not want to push her, or get my hopes up too high.

It was several weeks later that we had dinner with them again. My handsome husband, and I, along with Sybil and Dan dined at a wonderful Chinese restaurant, a favorite of ours. We were all in good spirits and as always there was much laughter and kidding. Sybil had on the pin I'd given her. I kept looking at Sybil and thinking what a lovely lady she was. She returned my looks with a twinkle in her lovely brown eyes. A master of quips, she had us all laughing at her sharp wit. Her short auburn hair gleamed in the light.

After dinner we went to their home for an evening of cards and comraderly. We had more wine and everyone was feeling no pain and in wonderful spirits. Sybil looked at me frequently, and I found her staring at my lips and sometimes at my breasts. As usual, had on no bra and my nipples tend to show themselves. I am accustomed to men staring at them, but Sybil's eyes played over them many times as I moved my arms and I could feel them shake gently under my blouse as my nipples tented the thin blouse fabric, giving a hint of their presence. I'm a sex tease!

I had a moment with my husband alone at the table as Sybil and Dan got the dessert after our card playing was over, I asked him to leave Sybil and I alone for a while. The lovable devil knew why, and after we had finished our dessert, he and Dan went to one of the huge discount hardware stores for a look at "man things" - tools and such.

Sybil was at the kitchen sink putting a dish in the sink for later washing, when I went up behind her, pressed full length against her and slipped my hands around her, cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. I nuzzled her ear and kissed it lightly.

"I noticed you looking at my breasts, you little vixen. No, I don't have on a bra and my nipples do get hard easily. Having you look at them got them even harder. You have very lovely breasts yourself." I whispered in her ear. "They'll probably feel so sexy too. I've been tempted to do this for so long. I would love to feel them without the bra and blouse."

I felt her knees buckle she was so surprised by my action. I held her close and she recovered rather quickly and leaned back against me. Her hands went over mine cupping them against her breasts just a little harder. I kissed her neck lightly and nibbled on her ear. She actually got goose bumps! Her subtle perfume made me want to do more. She smelled divine. I made a mental note to ask what brand her perfume was. I nuzzled her soft neck again and she gave a slightly shaky sigh.

Since she had not been offended by my actions, I turned her around and I kissed her lightly seeing what her reaction to that was. She was passive for a moment then returned the kiss. When I had kissed her before, she had not really responded, but told me later she liked my kiss even though it was very unexpected. I still didn't push it but kissed her as softly as I could, letting my lips slide over hers. She kissed me back and her small body pressed against mine encouraging me.

I parted my lips and slipped my tongue gently along her soft lips. I felt her shiver momentarily. She responded and our tongues met for the first time. I love Frenching with another woman, and Sybil was no exception. Soon her tongue was playing over mine, caressing and probing in a most delightful way.

It didn't take us long for our passions to rise and our hips press together. I became bolder and slid my hands down her back and under her sweater. She didn't have on a slip and I found her flesh warm and smooth as I stroked her back. As she didn't seem to mind my exploring her bare skin, I found her bra clasp and unfastened it. She stiffened slightly then relaxed. I moved my hands around to the front, slipped her bra away from her breasts slid my hands up cupped her breasts.

"Yes," I whispered, "This is what I have wanted to do for ages." They were so warm, smooth, and firm. I found her nipples, pulled gently and began to roll them between my fingers. She gave a long moan of pleasure, her hot breath was against my mouth. Her only utterance was a soft, long "Ohhhh!"

Our tongues were fencing and sliding together. What she lacked in skill, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. I pulled back and slid to my knees and slipped her sweater and bra up revealing her beautiful breasts. There was no hint of sag, and they are absolutely lovely - probably a C cup. I sucked her hard nipple in, she moaned and pulled my head hard against her breast. I sucked and tongued her nipples, moving from one delightful nub to the other, making them harder if possible. While I was attending to this delightful task, I ran my hands up under her skirt and cupped her firm ass. She has the tightest buns! I stroked them and she pushed her hips against me.

I slipped my hand under her panties and stroked her velvet skin. I loved it,and by her body language, so did she. Encouraged by her actions, I ran my hand around and cupped her pussy mound through her panties, and with a low moan, her hips pushed hard against my hand. I pressed my finger inward and found her delightful pussy crevice. I ran my finger up and down, pressing her panties against her slit. She cried out in delight.

I couldn't let the opportunity pass and moved my fingers inside her panties and found her very wet pussy. I stroked my finger up and down her slit letting her wetness help my finger slither along her divine pussy. God, she was so hot and wet. I pushed inward and gently probed till my finger moved up inside her. She has never had any children, and her pussy is very tight. I pressed in and out, slowly finger fucking her. She screamed out and I felt her pussy tighten around my probing finger. I have never known a woman to climax so quickly.

As she climaxed, she screamed out, and her body went rigid. Her pussy clasped my finger. When her sharp quick orgasm was over, I held on to her to keep her from falling. Her arms were around me and she held on to me for dear life. I held my finger deep inside her wishing it were my tongue. I wanted to taste her sweetness.

We held each other for several minutes until she relaxed against me. I kissed her firm breasts one last time giving each nipple a wet kiss that left them cool and wet. I then stood up pulled her against me, kissing her gently till she had calmed down. Her heart was beating a mile a minute.

When she was breathing normal, I took the finger that had been in her pussy and put it to my mouth and her eyes got very wide. I slid my tongue out and licked it and told her she tasted delicious. I put it against her lips and slid it along them till she opened her lips slightly. I slid it inside her mouth and fucked her lips gently with it. She almost fainted! Finally, her lips closed around my invading finger, and I felt her tongue against my finger, licking her love juices off of it. I felt my clit tingle at the thought of what she had just done. "I loved the taste of your pussy juices. Next time, I want it to be my tongue that is inside you." Her eyes widened and she actually blushed.

I led her over to the couch, sat her down and got her a glass of water. She kept shaking her head and smiling at me, her beautiful brown eyes wide. I knew she liked what I had done for -- with her.

"Tina, that was the most amazing climax I have ever had. It was so special and so unexpected." She paused a moment. " I have never done anything sexual with another woman. I thought I'd faint it was so wonderful. Would you really like to kiss and lick my -- my - my pussy? " She stuttered between sips of water. I just nodded and smiled at her.

I hugged her, kissed her, and slid my tongue out to move along her lips. "Sybil, it would be so much more intense and fantastic if I ran my tongue along your pussy lips and slid my tongue inside your sweet pussy to taste your delicious juices." She gasped, turned beet red and I really thought she would faint. I'd bet she blushed clear down to her toes!

We stayed on the couch hugging and gently kissing until we heard the men returning. I had to help her refasten her bra - she had completely forgotten about it! As he came into the room, my husband gave me a little lopsided grin and a questioning look. I winked and nodded slightly to him. He got this huge grin, and looking down, I could see a bulge start in his pants!

Before we left, I took Sybil aside out of sight of the men, and gave her another long and passionate kiss. She kissed me back and this time she reached up and cupped my breast.

On the way home I told my husband what had happened and he of course got very excited. I could tell he lusted for Sybil also. I slid my hand inside his pants while he drove and quickly got him hard! We wound up making love on the sofa as soon as we were inside the house. He pushed me over the end of the sofa, pulled my skirt aside, actually ripped my panties off, and as I held myself open to him, felt him thrust deep inside me. Our lovemaking was fast, furious, and explosive. 'Oh Sybil. Yes!'

I called Leila after we finished making love. She was still awake and I told her everything that had happened. She was delighted and wanted to know every single naughty detail, how Sybil's body looked, felt, smelled, tasted! I laid it on thick, and she masturbated while I gave her an accounting of what had happened. She had a very vocal climax!

The end Chapter One

Sybil's Slow Sexual Seduction

By Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers