Sydney Buckner. No kidding.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney went limp on top of me, completely winded and with my cock rapidly deflating inside of her, mercifully in unison with my realization that I couldn't physically take any more. We lay still for a while, our heartbeats normalizing, any thoughts absent.

Eventually, and somewhat unfortunately, we did get uncomfortable, and got up to share a candle-lit shower together.

"That was so great," Sydney said as she drenched ourselves and soaked in the relaxing cascade, "I can't even put it on the same scale as my previous attempts. Like, you know the others were terrible, but this wasn't just good, it was amazing."

"That makes for two of us," I replied. "You also know it's been a while for me and very much was worth the wait."

We continued our leisurely interaction, slowly draining the hot water tank, washing and holding each other, continuing to get reacquainted with our mate. Unsurprisingly, her breasts and ass came out extra clean. Similarly, my penis had never shined quite so. We kissed and giggled like teenagers and, just like teenagers with an abundance of energy, we were back in bed and going at it again far sooner than I expected my body to be able.

Unlike our first go, there was nothing slow about round two... or round three... or the next weeks and months. There was rarely a week that we were not with each other multiple times and, sexually speaking, things accelerated to 100 as we experimented and experienced just about everything we could think of. The Kama Sutra had nothing on us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late spring and we were enjoying an unseasonable early day at the beach when Sydney first suggested we help one another create the perfect online dating profile. While she insisted that it was not because she had any one person in mind and just figured to be prepared, I can't say I didn't see it coming. Similarly to the first time we "split," the difference in our ages was again becoming evident. That said, we continued our sexual adventure, even while in the beginning stages of meeting prospective dates closer to an "ideal" demographic for each of us.

It's an interesting thing, helping someone improve their sexual skills and refine their list of "likes/dislikes" in order to establish compatibility with another partner, and I can admit there were moments of jealousy from both of us as we did start getting dates with others. Though, all-in-all, I think we handled it pretty well, knowing that even though our time together was growing short, it was not time wasted.

I know for myself, while I am now in a steady relationship with a lovely woman I met through the app Sydney set me up on, when I look back on my time with Sydney I don't wish it had been anything other than it was, a time in which friend helped friend during a transitional period, not deterred by the 30-year gap in age. In fact, when my girlfriend and I ran into Sydney and her boyfriend a few weeks back, each of us just out for a casual Saturday afternoon in town, wandering the shops and grabbing a bite to eat, there was no awkwardness when we introduced one another to our significance as simply that, a friend.

Yet when we parted, I suspect it wasn't coincidence that we each looked back at the other in unison and shared a knowing smile. We were inexplicably locked in a way that nobody else could imagine.

Sydney Buckner.

No kidding.