Sydney Sex Diaries - March 2023

Story Info
Diary of my sexual escapades - March 2023.
3.8k words
4.5
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yay me! Look at me go! I'm not the kind of person with the most discipline or longest attention span, so I'm pretty pleased with myself to keep up the habit of this diary. Thanks to my encouraging girlfriends who said I should do it, and giving me encouragement after they've read the last couple of entries. Hello ladies!

March 2023

The beginning of March was super warm in Sydney with some record hot days. But March in Sydney is a change of the seasons. It's when the cooler whether starts. I can feel a change in the atmosphere of the city - It's like the party of Summer is over and its time to settle down and get back to work. I talked to Mum about how Summer is full of flirting and sex and then the city slows down in Autumn. Unusually, she actually engaged with me on the subject - she said that in Vietnam it was always hot and they all just fucked all year long, though she didn't use those words of course.

Even though the atmosphere changes, there is still plenty going on, and I've still managed some trips to the beach. For my first social weekend of the month I went out with my three best friends for a girls' night. We went to a classy wine bar and it wasn't too crowded or noisy so we could all speak freely. The main topic of the evening was these diaries, because they all know about it, so we talked sex stuff for most of the night.

My friend C is single like me but J and E both have live-in boyfriends. Anyway after they'd dissected my diaries and asked more in-depth questions, the conversation got onto our respective fantasies and wish-lists. All of them brought up the idea of a threesome (initiated from my best threesome ever last month) and they discussed pros and cons of MMF compared to FFM. I think both options are good. Anyway the conversation turned to a threesome with a father and son. I reminded them of one time way back when there was this guy I was dating and his dad. I had a short summary of the conversation here, but the reviewer at Literotica made me take it out because it's against the website rules apparently.

Anyway, the girls were laughing in a weird way until they let me in on the joke - which was that a few tables away (out of my line of sight) there was a father and son drinking wine and turning to look at our table all the time. I switched places with C and it was true - it was like they couldn't keep their eyes off us. They were both cute - Dad was about 50 and Son was about my age - maybe a little younger.

The girls said I should ask them if they were interested. Of course, they are all too timid to actually do anything about it. So I just went up alone and introduced myself and stood at their table to talk. It did not go well. Son kept on smiling at me but Dad took control of the conversation and asked what I wanted. He didn't really engage at all and just kept repeating, "What do you want?" and "Why did you come over here?" and "Can we help you?" in a really rude way.

They didn't even tell me their names. So after a short period of non-conversation, I just returned back to the girls, kinda humiliated. As always, my friends were really supportive and said some pretty mean things about them. They probably heard some of it because they finished up their drinks and left - not even looking back.

So to any single guys reading who might be having a hard time getting dates or hitting on the ladies - take heart - we all get rejected at one time or another! That sort of put a damper on the rest of the night so we just hung around and talked and drank the night away and then went home.

You might remember that I slept with my flatmate Jack last month (against house rules). It was just an opportunity for us to clean our pipes when we got steamed up hearing the sex from Tom's room. At least I thought that's all it was. But Jack has been acting kinda strange around me and I fear that he might be falling for me. Not good!

Mrs X came around again this month to visit my other flatmate Tom. Once again she arrives well after midnight and Tom hides her away as his secret fuck. I was already in bed when they started going for it but the noise woke me up pretty quick because our rooms share a wall. Jack knocked on my door and stuck his head in to let me know Tom and Mrs X were fucking (like I didn't already know!). Anyway, I think he was hoping that I would invite him in to fuck again. But I told him to go back to bed - there's only bad consequences that can happen from going back there. He remains a bit weird and flirty, so I hope it dies off soon.

Anyway - back to Tom and Mrs X. Tom and I have adjoining rooms at one end of the unit and share the main bathroom. Jack has a room at the other end with his own en suite. The morning after Mrs X had visited, I went to our bathroom and there on the bathroom cabinet are three gold rings. They could only belong to Mrs X. And putting two plus two together, there's the engagement, wedding and eternity rings. That means she's been married more than three years I guess. I tried them on (on my ring finger!) and they fit just right. Time for some fun!

So I "borrowed" the rings and wore them all day at work (but on my other hand). No-one really noticed - at least they didn't say anything. And when I got home I asked Tom if he was missing anything, and he said no. I asked if anyone else was missing anything, and he didn't have any idea what I was talking about until I showed him. He became pretty upset and demanded them back, but I said I just wanted to borrow them for the night. Of course, he said no, but then I raised this little secret I hold over him (that I'm not going to reveal here) and he relented when I agreed that he and Jack could come along too.

We all got dressed up, and I got made up, and I put on a dress that I think looked like the sexy wife look. Jack said that he would pretend to be my husband, but I said no way because that would just be leading him on further, and I told them that my cover would be that my husband is out of town on a work trip.

Then the three of us headed out to the Marble Bar which is one of our staples when we want to go upmarket. It was fun gauging the reactions of other guys when I was wearing the rings. I'm used to guys perving over my body instead of looking into my eyes, but wearing a wedding ring you can sense them scanning down your hand to try and work out if you're married.

The boys were buying most of the drinks that night, but I did go up to the bar a couple of times. I was expecting that a wedding ring would make me off-limits, but I think it did the opposite. I got more approaches than normal, but no-one raised the fact that I was married.

As I said, Jack has been getting pretty needy since we fucked, and at the Marble Bar he was getting really clingy. I needed to break away for a bit, so I took my cocktail and worked the room. I came to this mixed group of about 10 older people in cocktail suits and dresses. The best looking guy made a gap for me in the circle. He said they were having a shareholder meeting, which didn't really make sense, but they all thought that was pretty funny and laughed.

I introduced myself and they told me their names, but I don't really remember any of them - except for Mitch - the guy who let me in. They asked what I did, and I replied, "I'm just a housewife," and flashed my rings and that set off a conversation about modern life and work life balance and bla bla bla. They all showed their rings, and every single one of them was married. They asked where my husband was, and as per plan, I just said that he was away travelling for work.

The group must have been getting close to the end of their "shareholder meeting" or whatever it was, because a few of the really old ones excused themselves and left. And then Mitch asked if I'd like to go for a drink with him - and I remember this bit - "if it would be alright with your husband." So weird. I said that he would be fine with it and then we left together. I didn't say goodbye to the boys, but out on the street I sent them a Whatsapp to say I'd be home later.

Anyway, rather than a quiet drink, he led us to the Embassy, which was in full nightclub disco mode, and pretty packed, even though it was a weeknight. We didn't dance, but we found a table, and he ordered us champagne. We tried to talk for a bit but it was just too loud. But he did say to me, "You're not really married, are you?" so somehow he was on to me. I asked if he was "really married" or not, but he just avoided answering. One way or another, he ended up kissing me in the club, with just one of those little flirty kiss, and says he's staying nearby at a hotel, and I should come back with him. Why not! He was hot. I was not really married. If he didn't care about his wife, then it didn't really bother me either.

He led the way, taking me by the hand. We didn't say much, but he knew exactly where he was going, and it was only a short walk and we were standing in the foyer of the Sheraton at Hyde Park. I've never been there before, and it was a fucking awesome hotel.

When I tell my girlfriends stories like this, they always ask me if I was afraid that I might get attacked or raped or something by a stranger. But I think you can tell someone's character pretty quick from their face and the way they talk. And Mitch was obviously a safe guy. I've never really had any troubles before, except for one time, but I refuse to let that incident dictate my life.

We went up to the front desk together and he dealt with reception. I worked out pretty quick that he wasn't actually staying in the hotel at all, but he just booked a room for us for the night then and there. That's the sort of shit they do in movies - I've never actually done it myself. Anyway, he must have been loaded, and he was paying so who cares?

In the lift I felt a bit sorry for his wife, but the feeling didn't last long because when we got to the room, the wow factor took over. It was really nice with floor to ceiling windows and a great view over the park and the city beyond. I guessed that the mini bar was on his credit card too so I hit it pretty hard sucking down shots on those little bottles of spirits.

Mitch took his jacket and shirt off straight away. He had a nice olive tanned sort skin (maybe a little Italian), with black hair and a dark stubble. But his chest was totally smooth, and his body was really fucking hot. I asked him how he got so fit and he said that he did triathlons. That's super impressive to me because people who do triathlons are fucking freaks and train non stop. I can't even run.

We talked for a little bit, and I asked him about his wife. Earlier he said he was married, but now he said he was separated, so the story was totally inconsistent. I hate it when a guy is deceptive but actually, it wouldn't have really made any difference to the night, but I like to know where I stand.

He was a bit older, but not too much older. Maybe 40? Another character flaw of mine that my friends have picked up on is the fact that I have Daddy issues. My father left early in my life and went back to France. And I pretty much grew up in a household with just Mum. So I get really turned on by the father figure. A guy who takes charge, who is strong, who knows what they want, who tells me what to do.

Don't get me wrong, I love to have fun with all types of guys, and I like to call the shots too. But put me in a room with a mature guy with a deep voice and a commanding kind of attitude and I'm just fucking putty in their hands.

Mitch asked if I was a good girl. I said sometimes. He sat on the bed and called me over. Then he put me across his lap and asked me again if I was a good girl. He gave my ass a little slap through my clothes with his hand, and it actually felt great. Then he asked me to tell him all the bad things I'd done, and every time I made a confession he gave me a slap.

I felt like I was a little kid getting punished, but in the most sexy way. When I told him that I fucked my flatmate, he said that was a particularly bad sin, and so he lifted my dress up and pulled down my panties to my ankles and smacked my bare ass. I totally forgot my cover story, and my pretense of being a married housewife just went out the window and I just opened up.

His hand moved around on each slap, and when it smacked against my pussy lips I thought I was going to fucking orgasm. I just started rolling out confessions dying for his attention. I told him that I tried to pick up a son and a dad for a threesome, and his hand smacked hard and then just kind of lingered on my ass and rubbed around all my sensitive spots.

Every time I gave a confession he said I was a bad girl, and I was loving the feeling of being told that I was naughty, like it was actually a compliment. It's hard to explain, but when I confessed to fucking a stranger, or to having a threesome or to cumdumping fantasies, he'd give me a smack and say 'bad, bad girl', and it would actually mean 'I'm proud of you - that's something that most women don't have the courage to do'.

So by the end of it, my cunt is dripping wet, and I'm confessing shit I haven't even done, and he's calling me a dirty fucking whore, and I'm just going crazy horny wanting to be fucked more than anything in the world.

It was like he'd given me a sex drug or something. At the time I would have done anything for him. I would have eaten his ass. He could have tied me up. He could have pissed on me. Shared me with his friends. Anything.

He got us both naked and didn't even bother closing the room's blinds, so I guess people could see from across the way. Then he got me on my knees sucking his cock. I think I'm pretty good at blowjobs, but I think I might have learned a thing or two this month. He was really particular and gave me instructions exactly what to do.

First up I just had to nibble on the end of it. He had a nice cock, and it was a good size and had plenty of width. He wasn't cut, but when he was hard the head stood all the way out. So after nibbling his instructions went to licking up and down the shaft. I thought I'd go straight on to putting the head in my mouth but he held me back.

He wanted me to lick the underside lots, with special attention on that little triangle part under the head.

He was all about the timing and he made me lick in a very particular rhythm, and then he'd pull back when his cock started to twitch and stand straight up. Then he'd calm down a bit and guide me back to the licking.

Each time we did this the head of hix cock would grow big and balloon up. When he had enough of the licking game he told me to put the head in my mouth. but I've got a pretty small mouth and it was hard work to squeeze it in. but like always, I managed!

He made my tongue go all around the head - licking that ridge that sits between the head and the shaft. And his foreskin was there, so my tongue was tucked under that too, rolling round and round. I could tell that it turned him on because his cock was continually leaking into my mouth.

Next he made me pull back on the shaft to make the head stick out even more. He put my hands on his balls and got me to sort of pull them down in this gentle rhythmic way.

So actually there was lots to coordinate - two hands, lips, tongue and all the timing. plus keeping track of how close he was to cumming.

But when it got to (his!) orgasm he kinda went a bit loose and grabbed the hair on each side of my head and then he thrust in really deep a few times and exploded all down my throat. I know some girls don't like that but I love it. It's like the ultimate sign that you've satisfied a guy.

I showed hime the cum in my mouth then swallowed it down. He liked that. I got 'good girl' compliments instead of the 'bad girl' ones he gave me earlier. I thought that would be the end of it, but he was actually up for more. Chemicals maybe?

So straight away without even a rest he gets me on my back on the bed. He held my ankles together and lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulder on one side. And then he just slipped his cock into my wet pussy. Then he kind of wrapped his arm around my thighs and used that to pull me back and forth on his cock. We went for a while and then I got him to change so I could feel his body pressing on my clit. And then I came. He turned me around into doggy on the bed to finish. I was looking out the windows but I could see us going for it in the reflection and it was really fucking hot to watch. It didn't take too long and he came in my pussy. Actually there wasn't much more jizz because I think he put most of his energy into the BJ.

I stayed the night, and in the morning when I woke Mitch was already up and dressed. I had a shower and then he checked out and we walked to his car (a sports Tesla!) in a secure park not far away and he drove me home. When he pulled up I asked if I'd see him again and he replied, " You're married, remember?" so I guess that was a "No".

When I got home my flatmates were really angry. Tom was really worried about the rings and he called me a selfish bitch. Jack was angry because I didn't let them know where I'd gone but I think this comes back to Jack's unhealthy interest in me. Anyway the rings were fine and I smoothed it all over by making a Vietnamese dinner feast for everyone.

I had a bit of a shit time at work in the last week of this month. The partner called me in to his office one evening when the office had gone quiet. He's the big boss of my area and he said he wanted to talk about a certain project. I'm not the case manager for it, but my name is against some of the big deliverables.

Anyway, he was really casual with me and asked me where I was from. I got nervous at that point. Like, what does that mean - "where are you from"? Does that mean where I went to uni, or where I live now? They've got access to all that shit, so I told him Cabramatta, and then he goes, "No, where are you really from?" What the fuck?! I told him I was born in Australia, and he just did this arrogant little laugh and said "Fair enough" in this dismissive way. I know I speak English with a total Aussie accent, and I don't even know much Vietnamese, so it should have been obvious.

But it got worse.

He started talking about how we were all working really hard. He said he was working really hard himself and he gets all stressed and his shoulders get tense. Then he starts rubbing his own shoulders and asked if my shoulders get sore too. Fuck me. Warning bells! Ladies we all know where this is going right? This is the path straight to a motherfucking sexual proposition.

So I was just thinking - you fat old useless fuck. What do you think I am, a fucking massage worker? No way - I'm a fucking honours graduate and probably smarter than you and definitely harder working than you, and I'm willing to bet your sexual prowess is next to zero too.

Anyway, I just put my eyes down and didn't engage much, but said I had a spreadsheet that I needed to get finished off and just fucking ran out of that office.

Apart from some occasional shit like this I love my job. For a second I wondered if I could get ahead in the business by giving him the massage. Then I thought about it, and what it would actually feel like, and what the other partners would think when he told them. But it's not worth it. I'm glad that I escaped from that one, but it left me in a bad mood for the rest of the month.