Sydney's Descent Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney's mouth was agape, and she felt the first stream of her juices run from her pussy, down her inner thigh. They tickled, yet she was frozen in her displayed position. Kira moved her fingers from her slave's nipples to her cunt. Her right index finger hooked the ring, while the pinkie finger ran along her slit. She held her wet finger in front of Sydney's face.

"Please, what, slave?" she asked again, waving her finger in front of Sydney's nose.

"Pleaseeee, Mistress, I...uh..."

"Why is your pussy so wet, slave?"

"I...I don't know, Mistress..."

As she wiped her wet finger along Sydney's upper lip, Kira took over the conversation. "I will tell you, slave. Because you were born to be a slave, to serve your Master or Mistress, to submit to our will, to please us and to open all your holes to us. That's what I think, slave," and she laughingly stuck her index finger in her mouth, sucking Sydney's juices, never breaking eye contact with her slave. Suddenly Kira stepped back, breaking the tension, laughing lightly, and walked to the fridge for a Diet Coke.

Sydney's knees felt like rubber, but she did not move as Kira took a seat in front of her. "You were telling me about this lesbian friend of yours, slave. So... are you going to go out with her?" Kira took a long swig of the cola.

"NOOOOO!! That's gross."

"Really. Let me think about that, but for now, we have work to do. Down on all fours, slave."

If Sydney thought that the previous day of training was a one-off, she now realized it was not. She slowly and in a state of despondence went into her bitch position.

Kira prepared her slave as she had been taught. The ring gag head harness was simple, but she had not been the one to insert the anal hook the previous night. She found that to be difficult, given the resistance and lack of cooperation from Sydney. Twice she threatened the zapper, and by the time the ball end of the hook was seated in Sydney's ass and tied to the head harness, Kira was perspiring and slightly stressed.

"Remember your lesson from last night. It is now 4:10, I expect you to circle around the apartment for the next 20 minutes. If I see you with poor posture, there will be no warning." The threat of the wand was evident.

Seeing no options, Sydney obeyed, going from room to room, ass wagging, posture enticing, the perfect bitch pet. After finishing her cola, Kira sat on the couch. Every circumnavigation of the apartment required Sydney to pass next to Kira, so there was the unspoken threat of punishment. After 15 minutes, Kira seemed bored by the repetitive exercise, and picked up a magazine. Sydney did not slack, at least she thought that was true, but when she passed Kira for the umpteenth time, she was given the ZAP where the hook entered her rectum, causing her to yelp, jerk her head and pull the hook deeper into the rectum. "Don't lose focus, hon, only a few more circuits."

Finally Kira called a halt to the training. She released the leather thong and pulled the hook out of Sydney's rectum, again the slurp/blop sound that was so embarrassing. "Let's get that gag out and move up to the next sized dildo." Sydney gave a quiet moan, barely audible, but enough to get Kira's attention.

Kira yanked the hard, pulling Sydney closer until their faces were only inches apart. In a terse whisper she said, "I'm playing my role, we are being watched and you need to obey or else. Follow me and I'll explain."

Sydney could see that her friend meant business, so she nodded and quickly followed over to the kitchen sink. Kira pointed to a piece of paper on the floor. Sydney quickly read it.

***

Sydney,

Don't say anything. There are tiny hidden cameras all over the house, that he installed while we were at school. He is watching us all the time. You need to play the part of my slave while we are here. I'm so sorry, and I'm trying to come up with a solution, but he has surprised me. Please understand that I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm doing this because I don't want you to lose your hair. I love you girl, stay strong.

***

How could he have entered their apartment? Kira must have given him access, so how could she be her ally. Nothing made sense. She looked up at Kira with her sad, almond-shaped eyes.

"Now," Kira started when she was sure that Sydney was done reading, "maybe you need a reminder of who is the boss when we are here. What is my name, slave!!"

Sydney was still in shock from finding out that he was watching everything that was going on. She was thinking that she was going to hyperventilate as her heart rate had gone through the roof. She was so in shock that she didn't answer until there was another sharp yank on the chain, and Kira yelled in her ear, "What is my name, slave!!"

"Ahhh Mistress, your name is Mistress and I am your humble slave."

"Good girl... I'm going to give you a special treat today, and if you do well the rest of the week, I may give you this treat again. Stand and come with me slave." She gently tugged the chain and marched Sydney over to the stool where the second, larger phallus had been suctioned onto the seat. Once there, she tugged her own shorts down and stepped out of them. Then, while her astonished roomie watched in amazement, she climbed onto the stool and lined the dildo up with her pussy before carefully lowering herself onto it.

"Kira? I mean Mistress...what...what are you..." Sydney was at a loss for words as she watched her roommate, her friend, as she slid up and down on the rubber cock, and worked her clitoris with her fingers.

Kira had planned this from earlier and had worked herself up, by rubbing her pussy to get it wet just minutes before Sydney arrived home. She was so excited right now that it didn't take long before she felt her muscles tightening and then the familiar exhilarating feeling as her orgasm began. She rode through the spasms, moaning and grunting as she felt her pussy gush her creamy liquid.

"Ohhh yes that felt sooo good. And now you can have your special treat," Kira said as she climbed off the phallus on shaky legs. There was thick white cream covering the fake cock from her cunt. "Go on slave, show your Mistress just how well you can suck a creamy cock."

Sydney looked at the dildo with disbelief. She couldn't be serious, could she? From where she was standing, she could smell the fragrance of sex coming from Kira. Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions. "I...I can't...ple" she didn't get any more out because Mistress Kira grabbed her hair and shoved her face toward the stool.

"Are you going to refuse my special treat? You should be thanking me right now for adding my wonderful flavor to that rubber cock. As a slave, it is your responsibility to worship every part of your master and mistress. You should be begging me to lick up my juices, not crying about it. Now you get your fucking slut mouth on that cock and you fucking swallow it right now." She shoved the frightened girl's face onto the erect sex toy, and enjoyed the feelings of power when Sydney put it in her mouth.

This whole thing was so far out of control now that Sydney felt like she was just along for the ride. If he had installed cameras all over the house, there was never going to be a chance for her to relax. She would always have to assume that he was watching her. She wasn't sure why Kira was doing what she was doing, but in a way it made perfect sense. If they were going to make him think that she was on his side, and that was still the plan, they had to play the part of mistress and slave. If he didn't believe her, then there would most certainly be consequences.

Realizing that there was no way out at this point, Sydney grabbed the sides of the stool, opened her mouth and took the head of the dildo into her oral fuck hole. The taste and smell of her roommate's pussy was thick on the toy. She had often masturbated in her room at night, and had, on several occasions, tasted her own juices. She had always been turned on by her own smell and taste, and had wondered what other women tasted like, but she never thought she would ever actually taste another woman's juices.

"Okay now slave, breathe through your nose, open your throat, concentrate on not gagging, and go as deep as you can on it," Kira instructed her, as if she had done this before herself.

Something strange was going on in Sydney's head at that very moment. She should have been angry. Angry at Master for getting her into this mess, angry at Kira for her actions, and angry at herself for allowing this all to continue. However, the feelings that she was experiencing at this moment were feelings of excitement and arousal. She also wanted to please her mistress for some unknown reason. She wanted to swallow the entire fake cock to the base, and with a fierce determination, she tilted her head to a better angle, flared her nostrils, opened her throat, and slid her mouth down, exhilarating in the aroma of her Mistress.

She felt the head of the rubber phallus slide to the back of her throat and the sudden urge to gag stopped her downward slide momentarily. Feeling her eyes well up with tears from the gag reflex being set off, she breathed deeply and evenly until the feeling passed. She knew there wasn't much more to go, but that was going to be the hardest part. She could hear Kira encouraging her, but she was so focused on the task at hand that it sounded like her voice was coming from the other side of the room. One thing she knew, it was easier from this angle than when she was on all fours and the dildo was suctioned to the mirror.

Just a tiny bit more to go and she was determined to not raise up until she got the whole thing down, so she steeled herself for the last bit and with one big swallow, she went all the way down until her lips pressed up against the wood of the stool. She did it!! The head of the cock was in her throat. She fought the urge to quickly pull up, because she knew that she needed to be able to do this without gagging and puking. Her mouth seemed to quickly become filled with an abundance of saliva. It was leaking out of her lips all over the stool. She closed her eyes to fight through the next bout of gag reflex and it worked. Her throat seemed to be almost involuntarily swallowing, constant spasms of the throat muscles massaging the penis.

Kira was very impressed with her slave at being able to deep throat this second dildo, but she had also seen the other two dildos in the case and each one was an inch longer than the last, and each one was also thicker than the last. She was only swallowing the seven inch cock, but she needed to swallow the nine inch one before Friday, and not gag at all. That was going to be a very difficult task for her.

Sydney pulled off of the toy after nearly forty seconds of keeping it in her throat, and felt pride at her accomplishment. She really hadn't thought she would be able to do it, but now, she felt confident that she could handle the rest. She looked up at Kira and smiled brightly, "I did it!! I can't believe it, but I did it!! Even after you..." She trailed off, as if she suddenly realized exactly what she had just done.

"That's a good slave, but don't get too confident because you haven't seen the other ones that you need to swallow. You should start working on this one next." She stood the eight inch cock on the counter. "You really don't have time to celebrate."

Sydney looked at the next one and nodded, it was not going to be easy, but after she had managed her gag reflex, she was sure she could handle it. She picked it up and put it up to her mouth, when Kira spoke, "Would you like me to lubricate that one for you also slave?"

Sydney almost shouted 'NO', but she caught herself, and re-thought her answer. "Thank you for your concern Mistress, but slave thinks that she should learn how to do it when it is dry, in case she must perform in front of Master when it is dry." She hoped that Kira would accept her answer, and she felt that it sounded reasonable.

Kira seemed to consider for a moment, then said "Maybe you are right slave, but I have one question for you. Did you enjoy the taste of my pussy, slave?"

It was a most difficult question for Sydney to answer. On the one hand, she knew that if she was totally honest, she would have to say 'yes, she did enjoy it', but it was very embarrassing to admit. On the other hand, if she said 'no Mistress, I did not enjoy it', she assumed there would be consequences. She also had to assume that this was all being watched by Master, and Kira would want to keep the act going, so it was really not a good idea to say no.

"Answer me, slave," Kira said menacingly.

"I..Slave was not expecting to... to like the taste, Mistress, but slave was very surprised, and...yes, yes slave did enjoy the taste of Mistress's pussy." She knew that she was blushing furiously when said it, but it was the truth.

Kira pondered her slave's answer for several seconds before saying "So... if you enjoy the taste of pussy so much, I think you should invite your new friend over tomorrow evening. What was her name again? Nicole, wasn't it? Yes that was it, Nicole. You should invite her here."

Sydney was at a loss. Why would Kira want her to invite Nicole over? It just didn't make sense. "Mistress, can you explain to slave why you want to have her come over, please."

"Well, you said she was a lesbian, right? And you said that you liked the taste of pussy. So you should have her come over so she can maybe teach you a thing or two." Kira knew that she was making Sydney squirm and she liked that.

Thinking quickly she answered "Yes, Mistress, however, have you thought of the possibility that Nicole hasn't had sex with anyone yet, like your humble slave. If that is the case, then she wouldn't be able to teach slave anything."

"Okay slave. It seems clear to me that you do not want to invite this girl over tomorrow. Is that a fair assessment?"

Sydney felt a moment of relief. It seemed like Kira was going to relent. "Yes Mistress, slave does not feel comfortable inviting Nicole here. Thank you for your kindness, Mistress."

"Did I ever say that I was concerned with your comfort levels, slave?" Her voice had taken on a menacing air. She continued, "In fact, Master has given me explicit instructions to constantly push your comfort zone. He wants his slave to be ready for anything. You will invite Nicole here tomorrow, and you better hope that she can make it too. If not, I'll have to punish you."

This was too much for Sydney and she wanted to yell at her roommate, but she was still aware of the hidden cameras that she was not supposed to know about. She needed to talk to Kira somewhere that was out of sight of the cameras. Outside was the only place she could be sure. "Mistress, slave is suddenly feeling strange and would like some fresh air. May we please take this conversation outside?"

Kira showed a knowing smirk and nodded "Very well slave, I could use some sun anyway."

Once they were out the back door and it was closed tight, Sydney glared at her friend "Kira!! What the hell are you doing to me?!?" Out of the house and out of the view of the cameras, she felt she could say anything to her roommate.

Without a moment's hesitation, Kira slapped her hard across the face. It was such an unexpected reaction that Sydney just looked at her with hurt in her eyes. Not hurt from the sting of the slap, but hurt that her trusted friend, her only ally in this, would do such a thing.

"I'm sorry, slave, but you left me no choice. I cannot let you speak to me that way here because if I do, you will forget and do it in there. What you need to remember is that he is watching everything inside, and when you came in, you told me, and essentially told him, that a lesbian asked you out on a date. Then you told me, and him, that it bothered you that she asked you out. In my opinion, I had no choice but to tell you to invite her here, because he would have expected me to. Remember, he told me to push your boundaries, and that was pushing your boundaries. You need to open your mind, because you have no choice."

Sydney was fighting back tears. It was a harsh reality that she still hadn't gotten used to, and she needed to rethink her whole life. Everything had changed in an instant and she still kept going back to the old way of thinking. Rubbing her still stinging cheek, she broke down in tears, and now Kira wrapped her arms around her and held her until she calmed down.

They stayed outside together for another fifteen minutes and Kira played the concerned friend the whole time, until finally, she reminded Sydney that she needed to swallow the next biggest dildo in line.

They went back into the house, and after eating dinner, (which Sydney cooked) and cleaning the mess, (again, all Sydney), she set to work in front of Kira, trying to swallow the eight inch cock.

Chapter 09

Her throat was sore the next morning, Wednesday. Not real bad, but she definitely could feel it. She dragged herself out of bed, groaning as she thought about her task for the day. She needed to invite Nicole to come over tonight, and then, who knew what would happen. She felt a little like she did Monday morning when her instructions were to go see Rex, the piercer. The difference was that this time, it was her friend Kira who had ordered her to do it.

Swallowing the bigger dildo seemed way harder than the smallest one. She had thought that after doing the first one with relative ease, she would easily swallow the next size up, however, the extra length and girth really worked on her gag reflex. It was horrible. She had been determined when she had started, but after trying and trying, she wanted to give up. If it hadn't been for Kira pushing her to continue, even yelling at her and calling her every name in the book, she would have quit, and not made it. It took her over an hour to finally get it all the way into the back of her throat, with her lips pressed up against the stool. She couldn't stay like that for long, but she was still proud of the fact that she did it.

She did her normal morning ritual, but this time she was looking for hidden cameras as she went. She wasn't obvious about it, just glancing around at things she had always taken for granted before. She decided that he must have hidden them very well, because she never saw anything out of the ordinary.

She kept her conversation with Kira at a minimum, and left early to go to Starbucks. She had to think about what she would say to Nicole, even though she didn't want to. It wasn't that she hated the girl, she really didn't know her enough for that. It was more that they were from two different social classes.

Once in the class, Sydney saw that Nicole seemed to be avoiding her. Normally, she wouldn't have even noticed the plain looking girl, but today, she needed to talk to her. Sydney quickly penciled a short note saying that she wanted to talk after class, and slipped it onto the girl's book. She watched as the pigtailed blond opened the note and read, then turned and nodded to her.

The class dragged and Sydney was planning what she would say the entire time. Finally, when the class ended, she met with Nicole. "Hi. Can I just say that I'm sorry about how I treated you yesterday. I was not very nice to you and I would like to make it up to you. I would like for you to come to my home tonight for dinner so I can make it up to you."

Nicole just stood there staring into Sydney's eyes before answering her. "Why do you want me to come over?" she asked "What is this, some kind of a trick or something? You want me to come over so you and your friends can make fun of me, right?"

Sydney shook her head "NOO!! I would never do anything like that. Listen, I was just having such a miserable day, or a few days actually, and I was rude to you, and I'm so sorry. Please, I just want to get to know you." She was worried that she wouldn't come and then there would be trouble.