Sydney's Descent Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trust was a hard one for Nicole, but Kira seemed so sincere and she really wanted to be like she used to be, so she said, "Okay, what the hell, let's do it."

"Great, you will love it. But first, we need to do something with this useless slave. Let's go." She grabbed the leash and tugged, leading her crawling roommate back into the kitchen like a dog.

Sydney thought Kira must have known that she wouldn't say anything negative to Nicole. After all, they both knew about the cameras. If they had gone onto the patio however, she could have begged the girl for help and told her the whole story. She could have given her a message to take to the police or something. Maybe they could have surprised him and shut it all down before he exposed her for the world to see.

When they arrived back in the kitchen, Kira pulled the stool with the dildo strapped to it out from behind the island and set it in the middle of the floor. She put the leash between Sydney's legs and tied the end to the door knob of the back door. Then, she set the stool in front of her and told her to suck the dildo. When Syd leaned down, she pulled the stool back so in order for her to suck on the cock, she had to lean forward, which put pressure on the leash between her legs.

To make things more difficult, she ordered the slave to clasp her hands behind her back, and tied her wrists together using the scarf Sydney had used the day before to hide her collar. Now, when Sydney leaned forward to suck the cock, the strap between her legs was squeezed between her pussy lips. The piercing, which was still tender, was now being squished and she was in pain.

"You keep sucking that cock while I fix your friend up," Kira commanded. "Don't stop until I tell you to stop."

She had Nicole sit in a chair a few feet in front of Sydney's face, then she started undoing the ponytails. She applied blush, lip gloss, and eyeliner and the more she did the more Nicole became a gorgeous woman. Kira wanted her to look sexy, and just a little bit slutty, and she was great with makeup. In a short time her face was done and she began brushing out her hair. All the while she explained to her why Sydney was trying to swallow the dildo.

During that time, Sydney was struggling to continue obeying the command she had been given. It was a terrible strain, bending over at the waist like she was with her arms behind her back. Her thigh and calf muscles were starting to tremble and would soon start cramping; her back was also getting stiff. All that was enough, but she also had the problem of the leash between the lips of her pussy and the throbbing pain from the piercing.

She kept looking up every few seconds to see how the makeover was coming along. She wanted Kira to hurry, needed her to hurry, or else she was going to collapse. The dildo, the third largest, was softer and more pliable than the first two, enabling her to easily get the first seven inches down her throat. It was the last inch that was the killer.

She was starting to see something in Nicole that she hadn't seen before. She was actually very pretty. Kira had been right when she said that she could be pretty if she was fixed up.

Kira picked up her glasses when she was happy with the results and said "These glasses are awful, do you need them? You should get contacts."

"Yes, I need them, and I have thought about contacts, but I do have another pair in my purse that you may like better. These are older and not quite the right strength, so I keep them just in case." She opened her purse and pulled out a glasses case, then took out the pair that was inside. They were sleeker then the other ones and when she put them on, the look was complete.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you are hot! Why aren't you like this all the time girl? You look amazing. Go check yourself out in the mirror in the bathroom." She waited while Nicole walked away, then looked back at her roommate. She was obviously struggling, but she still hadn't managed to swallow the last inch yet. "You can't get up until you get it all down. You might as well just do it."

Sydney was now at a point where she couldn't stand up even if she wanted to. At the same time, she couldn't lift her head up either. Her neck muscles were strained to the point where she was either going to go down or be lifted off, and it was obvious that Kira wasn't going to lift her off. She was desperate and afraid that she was going to choke, but she couldn't move.

Kira got right down close to Sydney's face and whispered, "Come on slave, you can do it. Just a little bit more and I'll let you up."

From the hallway came Nicole who was beaming with excitement from her new look. "I love it, Kira, thank you so much. I had forgotten how good I could look."

Kira turned to see the excited girl coming back in and when she did, Sydney's muscles finally gave out and she dropped down on the last inch, feeling it slide deep into her throat. For a moment, she panicked, as her airway was blocked, but a moment later she found that she could still breathe through her nose. In order to stop the gag reflex from taking over, she kept swallowing over and over. It took absolutely all of her concentration to keep from choking, but she managed.

It was Nicole who saw her with her lips pressed against the top of the stool. "Look!" she pointed, "she did it, she swallowed it all the way."

Kira looked back and saw that her slave had done it and was struggling badly, but still breathing. "Good job, slave," she praised, then she untied the scarf so Sydney had her arms free. "You may stand up now, slave," she said.

It was difficult, but with her hands free she managed to lift herself off the strapped cock. If it weren't for the leash running through her legs, she would have collapsed on the floor. Instead, she backed up to the door knob and untied the leash. Once the pressure was released, she dropped to her knees from pure exhaustion.

"What do you want to do to her?" Kira asked Nicole.

"I...I don't know."

"Why don't you make her eat you. That would be hot!"

Nicole was looking at the girl who she had fawned after for so long and was wondering if she could do that. If she had it in her to order someone to perform sex acts on her. What if Sydney didn't want to do it? Would she be able to force her? Would Kira force her? It was all kind of erotic and exciting. Besides, she thought, Sydney had said that she liked being a slave and she liked to please her mistress. Yes, she decided, she could do it, and why not; she had been depressed for such a long time, and this would be just what she needed.

Nicole looked at Kira one last time as if for confirmation. When she saw the girl smile, she started to strip.

Sydney heard the conversation between the two girls and couldn't believe that it was going to happen. She had never done that before. She had thought about it before, but never really thought she would do it. Now, it looked as if she wasn't going to have a choice. She glanced up in time to see Nicole's shorts hit the floor, and she shivered in anticipation.

Feeling a sudden burst of confidence, Nicole stepped out of her shorts and undies and grabbed Sydney by the hair. Pulling her head up, she said "Slave, it's time you learn how to lick a pussy." She turned back towards Kira and said, "Let's make her fuck the dildo first."

Sydney was horrified. As far as she knew, her hymen was still intact. Even though in the past she had masturbated with various items, like a cucumber, she had never inserted anything deep inside herself and was not ready to now. Surely Kira would not allow this girl to break her hymen with a sex toy.

Simultaneously Kira was considering the request. What a perfect way to take Sydney's virginity, by being commanded by a lesbian to impale herself on a dildo. On the other hand, what about Master? Should he be the one to deflower his slave? But why should he be the one to decide? Wasn't she the Mistress? Once deflowered, so many more things could be done to her slave. But how would Master respond?