Sydney's Descent Ch. 08-09

Story Info
No Mercy.
12.6k words
4.47
26k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

I am very grateful for the comments and emails. Excellent ideas for our blossoming slave girl. Keep them coming.

******

Chapter 08

When Sydney's alarm went off Tuesday morning, she awoke from what she was sure had been a dream. As she rolled over however, the stiffness in her body told her otherwise. She was too tired and too sore to get out of bed so she decided that she was going to take a day off. She would catch up later, but she needed the rest. She shut her alarm off, rolled over, and closed her eyes.

Some time later, Kira burst into her room, threw the blankets off the bed and announced, "Let's go you lazy bitch, you're going to be late."

"NOOOOOOO!!" Sydney growled, "I need sleep. I'm staying here today."

Kira walked up to the bed, leaned over, and said "Listen, slave, you may not like the situation, but you are in it now and I am going to make damn sure that you do what you need to do. You may not remember, but your master instructed me to make sure that you do not miss any time from your schooling, or there will be consequences. If you want to lose your hair, you go right ahead and stay in bed, but I'm here to help you get up and get to class, so move it or lose it."

Sydney opened her eyes and whined, "Why can't you lie for me, tell him that I went to class? I'll get caught up later."

"Because, you already tried to get away with something once and look where it got you. What if he finds out? Did you ever think that he may have people he knows watching you?" Kira knew how ridiculous that sounded, but she also knew that as tired as her roommate was, she wouldn't be thinking very clearly.

Her tactic worked. Sydney groaned and with help from Kira, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she glanced at her clock and saw that only five minutes had passed from the moment her alarm had gone off. Only then did she realize she was totally naked, except for the rings that hung from her nipples and clitty hood, the anklet that declared she was a SLUT, the large hoop earrings...and the collar! "Please, Kira, take this off!", as she struggled to find a way to release the back. Unlike the flexible dog collars she had been wearing in the privacy of her masturbation moments, this was solid metal. It felt comfortable, however, because there was a soft lining.

"Sorry, slave, but if you want me to help you out of this situation, we have to obey him as much as possible, and he said it stays on until we see him later in the week. Come on, get your ass moving!"

Sydney sat for another few seconds, letting the words of her friend sink into her sleepy thoughts, and then the events of last night came rushing back to her.

"You tried to cut my hair!!" she cried out in anger. "And you-you-you beat me and shocked me!! I thought you were my friend, but you..." she trailed off, her mind a whirlwind of emotions.

Kira shook her head "No, I didn't want to cut your hair. Remember that I told you that I had to gain his trust. He wanted me to prove that I would do it, so I had to at least pretend that I was going to. I left that zapper thing on low and I only used the end of the leash to whip you lightly. It was all part of the show. I promise that I want to help you." She looked so convincing that Sydney actually felt bad for accusing her. It was something that Kira had thought up over night to convince her that she was with her.

Sydney scrunched her face up as if she was going to cry, "I'm so sorry Kira, I just thought that... the way you were acting...and talking to me, I believed it all."

"I always wanted to be an actress, slave. Come on, let's get you in the shower, you smell terrible." Kira made a face to show that she was bothered by the smell, then helped Sydney to her feet and wrapped an arm around her to walk with her to the shower.

"Why do you keep calling me 'slave'?"

"Because your master has ordered me to do so, because he wants you to know your place whether you are with him or not, and if I call you Sydney now, it might slip when we are with him, and he will know I have disobeyed his orders. And for that matter, you should call me Mistress, not Kira."

"Oh," Syd mumbled as she walked. Somehow it made sense, what Kira had just said. She looked at herself in the dresser mirror as they passed. Her skin, which was at one time flawless, was now marked with red splotches and strap marks. The high ponytail made her look like an Asian savage, the collar gleamed in the light. Once in the bathroom, she sat on the toilet while Kira turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Kira released the leather thong wrapping her ponytail. Then she was helped in and she leaned against the wall under the spray. It felt so good just letting the water beat down on her, she closed her eyes and just sighed.

She was so relaxed that she didn't even notice when Kira climbed into the shower naked. Her mind was replaying the prior evening when she was startled by hands touching her shoulders. "Kira!! What are you doing!?!"

Tugging gently on Sydney's nipple rings, she reminded her slave to address her as Mistress. Sydney nodded. "And relax, I'm just going to help you wash up," she reassured her. First, she dumped shampoo in her hand and lathered up her roommate's hair, noticing the small chunk that had been cut last night. Then, she used a mesh sponge with liquid soap and started to wash her friend. She started at the top and carefully, gently, almost lovingly, she scrubbed and washed. Shoulders, arms, neck, breasts (carefully around the nipples), stomach, sides, outer thighs, upper legs, lower legs (she was now on her knees in front of her roommate), feet, then she moved up and motioned for Syd to open her legs.

This was the first time anyone had ever washed her body for her and it felt wonderful, so when Kira told her to spread her legs, Sydney didn't complain. Instead, she put one leg up on the edge of the tub and allowed her friend to wash her private area. While she was doing this, she tilted her head back into the spray to let her hair get rinsed.

Knowing that her pussy would be tender from the piercing, Kira washed a little bit too hard with the sponge, causing Sydney to push her hand away. "We need to wash it, slave," she said with fake concern. Then she said, "Wait, I'll take care of you." She dropped the mesh sponge and squirted some soap in her empty hand, and rubbed her hands together until she had plenty of suds. Then, she put her hand up to her roommate's pussy and gently started to rub.

Sydney was watching this whole thing as if she was hovering overhead. It wasn't real until she felt her friend's hand rubbing her excited pussy, and then she was too far gone to put a stop to it. It felt so good that her breath caught in her throat and she closed her eyes, thinking that she could cum if it continued.

"Hand me the razor on the soap dish," Kira commanded. "Too much stubble for a slave."

"Please, no, I can ..."

"Nonsense. Hand it to me, now!" Over the next few moments Kira used the soap lather and razor to whisk away what little hair had grown back.

Kira was watching her roommate closely and when she saw her close her eyes, she smiled an evil smile. She rubbed on both sides of Sydney's pussy lips, then slid one finger through the center, careful to avoid where the piercing was. She could see the reaction she was causing and was sure that she could make her cum, but that was not what she planned to do. Instead, she pulled her hand away and said innocently, "Okay, you can turn around and I'll do your back now."

Syd was shaken out of her trance and looked down at Kira. She so wanted to ask her to keep rubbing her pussy, but that would be wrong, so instead, she sighed and turned around. Kira stood up and beginning at the shoulders again, she started to work her way down. After she finished with the calves, she lathered her hands up and rubbed between the ass cheeks. She could feel the muscles in her friend's ass clenching, and she knew that it must feel good. Once again, she worked it a little longer than need be but not long enough for Sydney. Then, she stood up and said, "Okay, you're all set. Do you feel any better now?"

The trembling girl nodded because she didn't think that she could speak right now. She was afraid that her voice would waver. After rinsing off completely, they climbed out of the shower and dried themselves off. It seemed strange to Sydney that they were both naked together and acting like it was completely natural.

Kira rewrapped the high ponytail, ensuring that Sydney's neck and ears were completely visible. Kira then clipped the leash to Sydney's collar. Sydney's mouth opened in surprise and surely to rebel, as her hand reached towards the collar ring. Kira slapped it away playfully and said, "Don't worry, just for us, so it becomes natural." Sydney had no response. "Just walk normally, but with pride and enticement."

Naked, they headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Sydney strolled to the kitchen as taught by Master. On the table was the case with the different size dildos that Sydney was supposed to practice with. She had forgotten all about them and when she saw the case she whined, "Oh shit, I forgot about that. I don't think I can do what he wants me to do."

Kira wrapped her arms around her friend and reassured her, "Don't worry about it, we don't have to go see him until Friday night. I will help you any way I can. You can do this, slave. I'll set a small one up for you, while I make breakfast."

She took the small dildo and having removed a mirror from her bedroom similar to last night, suctioned the cock to it and set it on the floor. "Ok, slave, remember your Master's orders. Enthusiasm and love, you need to show both of these."

"Please, Kira, ..."

"Mistress," Kira corrected her.

"Please, Mistress, this is so embarrassing. I will do it later after school, but please not in front of you."

"Slave," Kira turned to face her, a serious look on her face, "how can your Mistress protect you, if less than a few hours after receiving your direct orders, you already are trying to weasel out of the agreement." She gave a slight tug to the leash. "Now get down on all fours, showing good posture, and let me see you swallow, caress, and enthusiastically love your Master's cock. And I mean NOW."

Again Sydney saw the uncompromising, harsh look on Kira's face. She went down like a scolded bitch and began to suck and tongue-caress the dildo.

"Enthusiastically, slave! Like it is the last cock on earth! Tongue, lips, mouth, remember, no teeth, yes, that's it, more..."

Sydney was getting into it now, and with rapid movement of her tongue and lips, saliva coating the dildo, she imagined it was the most delicious treat in the world. She could see her own lust in the mirror's reflection. Her mistress smiled inwardly, as she watched her slave perform. Without the stress of the previous night, Sydney was able to take the full 6-inch cock into her mouth and throat and hold it. On the third try she actually swallowed with the dildo in her throat, feeling the muscles of her neck massage the cock.

Gasping for breath after her extended effort, Sydney looked up and saw Kira smiling in approval. Sydney returned the smile, a glow to her expression. "Excellent, you are going to please Master so much on Friday."

"Thank you, um, Mistress," and she began to rise from the floor.

"Whoa, girl, just stay there. Master and I discussed a few things at the end of yesterday's session. He expects me to reinforce the pet mode training, not only your posture, but for meals when we are alone. Just stay on all fours for your breakfast." Sydney was stunned, as Kira set a plate of cut up pieces of toast smothered in strawberry yogurt on the floor. Next to it was a bowl of water.

"No way, you must be..." Sydney stopped mid-sentence when Kira pulled the wand from the gym bag on the countertop, holding it aloft.

"Like all things, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, but you will do it my way and your Master's way. Get started."

With her resistance at an all-time low, and knowing that Kira expected her to eat like a bitch, she bent over and took a bit of soppy toast in her mouth. It was soft, nothing like she would ever prepare, but while Kira sat at the table watching, Sydney finished the plate of slop and managed to lap a few drinks of water. Because her hair was piled on top of her head, there was no concern about getting it caked in yogurt.

"Good girl," Kira praised, as though her slave was a pet. "Let's find something to wear, school beckons." Sydney followed, the leash still attached to her collar, dragging along between her legs.

Kira tossed several items on the bed, which as a set screamed Queen of Detention. A white blouse that tied below Sydney's breasts, a skirt that covered her ass, but with little to spare, and a pair of beige wedge sandals, popular with Asian girls who wanted to gain a few inches of height. No bra, no panties. "Ok, quickly, we need to get going," and removed the leash.

Sydney wasn't happy with her inability to hide the signs of her slavery, but what could she do? Kira insisted that she could not remove the collar. "Mistress, this slave begs you! She cannot go to school with this collar on her neck. She will standout as a...a..., I don't know, if it was black with spikes, this slave could pretend to be a Goth for the day, but not this," as she tugged on the steel around her throat. "Please, Master said nothing about, like a scarf. Right? Please, Mistress!"

Kira seemed to ponder the idea, and then happily surprised Sydney by say, "Ok, this time, for now." Relieved, Sydney wrapped a silk scarf around her neck, hiding the collar, but there was nothing she could do about the earrings and anklet. Sydney turned the anklet so the word SLUT was on the inside of the ankle, and when Kira did not protest that, she felt a burden lifted and they left their apartment together, without another word spoken until they arrived on campus 15 minutes later. Sydney caught Kira watching her prance along the sidewalk, so she made every effort to strut and ooze sexuality.

"Have a great day, slave," Kira said, as they reached a fork in the path, Kira going her way, Sydney the opposite. Unlike the previous days, there was no temptation to replace the hoops. She had learned her lesson. The blouse rubbing over her pierced nipples and the friction around the clitty piercing kept her heart beating faster than normal.

Later in class, she was distracted again, but this time it wasn't her piercings that bothered her, it was everything going through her head. She couldn't stop thinking about last night, and how she had felt through the whole ordeal. There had been several instances throughout the evening that had excited her, but she still didn't want to admit to anyone that she liked being a slave. There was still her reputation to think about, and her friends and family.

She wanted to put it all out of her mind and focus on the class, but her mind kept going back to crawling on all fours and being tormented for so long. And what about this morning in the shower with Kira? She had always thought her roommate was gorgeous and sexy as hell, and that was before she saw her naked and all wet. It was all so confusing and then, while she was thinking about all this, she noticed a familiar smell, and realized that her pussy was juicing right there in the middle of class.

The smell of her own pussy juice made her even wetter as her mind was now focused on the moistness between her legs. Short skirt and no underwear just made the smell of her juices that much more noticeable, and then, who did she see turn around and look right at her again, Nicole Sanford, the most plain looking blond girl with glasses had tried to make friendly several times during the semester.

Nicole smiled a knowing smile and winked at her, causing Sydney to blush fiercely and look away. She didn't know what this girl wanted with her, but she made her nervous. She watched the clock and with five minutes left of class, she gathered her stuff together, hoping that she wouldn't have to talk to the girl again. It didn't work though. When the bell rang signaling the end of class, Nicole immediately touched her arm as she was getting up.

"Excuse me, Hi, Nicole, remember? I was just wondering if you would like to go out sometime... with me you know... maybe some lunch or a movie or something?"

She was asking for a date!! Sydney was shocked and wondered if she was giving off the impression that she liked girls. "Ahhh well," she didn't want to hurt the girls feelings, but "I don't think I'll have the time... you know how busy it can get this time of year and all." It was a lame excuse, but it was all she could think of.

"Oh...yeah, I know huh, I'm like sooo busy right now, but I ahh you know, thought that you must have to eat some time. So...but hey, I understand you know. Maybe another time or something. And I love your new look."

She smiled a pained smile and quickly turned to leave. Sydney almost felt bad, would have if she didn't have so much to deal with.

The rest of the day was a blur, two hours of rather unproductive study in the library, and when she finally went home later that afternoon, Kira was waiting for her in the kitchen.

"So, how was your day?" she asked as Sydney walked in.

"Strange...I got asked out on a, um, date." She had momentarily lost her train of thought, seeing the head harness, anal hook, tube of goop, and the case of dildos sitting on the kitchen counter.

"REALLY!! Go ahead and strip and tell me about it. Is he cute or what?"

"Strip?"

"Of course, silly slave. Except in public, slaves go naked. Now hurry up and strip!" Kira walked over to her slave, reached up and dug her thumb and forefinger into Sydney's cheeks. "He knows where we live, from last night. He has told me to deepen your slavery and submissiveness when we are not in his presence. Now what if he suddenly arrives, and we are sitting here in the kitchen chatting like a couple of school girls. If you want to keep your hair, we have to obey his orders, so when I say 'strip,' you strip. And remember, it's Mistress, not Kira. I can't protect you if you don't obey his wishes."

Though her head was held firmly by the way Kira gripped her cheeks, she nodded. Kira stepped back to watch her new slave submit. In a few minutes, Sydney stood before her, naked except for the steel collar, anklet, hoop earrings, and rings that pierced her nipples and clit hood. Sydney's eyes were tearing from the humiliation, but Kira showed no compassion.

"Spread your legs wider, slave, and lock your hands behind your neck. You are too self-conscious about your body. If we want to impress your Master by Friday, we have to lower some of your inhibitions. Now, tell me about this date." Kira hooked the leash on the collar and let it hang between Sydney's breasts.

It all seemed to make sense to Sydney, and so she obeyed the orders, standing in the kitchen, displayed. She noticed her breasts, which were thrust out prominently by this position, and her nipples, now rock hard. "Well, it wasn't a guy, it was a girl," she said, somewhat timidly.

"No way, are you shitting me?"

"Nicole is her name, and I don't know her story, but I've heard rumors."

"What rumors?"

"Well, I've heard that she like girls for one, and after she asked me out I guess that confirms it. She is really quiet and...I don't know... kinda frumpy I guess. Like, her hair is sometimes tangled, and she wears, you know like cheap clothes and stuff. During class she turned to smile at me and after class she asked me to go out with her. It was weird."

"So?" Kira rose and stood deep within Syd's personal space.

"She asked me out! Mistress, please!"

"Please, what, slave?" Kira looked her directly in the eyes, taking total control of the situation and her slave.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers