Sydney's Descent Ch. 10

Story Info
Putting her tongue to use.
4.9k words
4.4
22.4k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
296 Followers

Uh oh...I can feel the criticism already since this is only one medium-length chapter. Please, have mercy. Thursday is only a short time away. And Master returns on Friday.

*****

In the end it might have come down to simple mathematics. Two against one. Clearly, Nicole and Kira wanted to see their slave impaled on the dildo, her hymen torn by self-infliction. Undoubtedly, Master would not agree. Sydney's opinion, of course, did not matter.

But this was not a democracy and much to Sydney's relief, Kira halted the suddenly assertive Nicole. "The temptation is great, Mistress Nicole, but at this point her Master is still in control."

Nicole did not reply, merely gave a shrug. Still holding Sydney by her ponytail, and looking down into her pet's sad eyes said, "Come along, slave." She turned and pulled Sydney by her hair, leading her back to the bedroom. The leash trailed along between Sydney legs.

"Ouch," Sydney yelped. She was shocked by Nicole's sudden burst of dominance. Only a short time ago, she was a mousey, introverted lesbian and now, along with her improved physical appearance, she was suddenly acting like Kira. Sydney rebelled, twisting her head, sacrificing pain for resistance. "I'm not your pet, let me go! I didn't invite you over to ..." She never finished the sentence, as Kira touched her rectum with the wand on the same relatively low setting. Having twisted free of Nicole, Sydney now writhed on the floor, her hands reaching back to protect her backside, crying out in pain. Kira just looked at the wand and was amazed by its effect.

Nicole had released her hair, but now Kira picked up the trailing leash, jerking it tightly, causing Sydney to release her shocked anus and reach up to grab the taut leash. "Let go, slave!" Kira scolded. "I'm sorry, Mistress Nicole, she is not fully trained, yet. She has these moments of rebellion that need to be shocked into submission." She pulled the now docile Sydney into her bedroom.

"Up, girl," Kira ordered, as though speaking to a dog. Sydney wanted to balk, wanted to scream, 'I am not a bitch!' But she knew that Kira held all the aces, so like a docile pet, climbed onto the bed. She was ordered to lie on her back. She clutched her arms over her breasts and whimpered, eyes closed, as Kira left the room to get the gym bag that Master had filled with useful items.

Over the next few minutes, Nicole and Kira used the ropes from the bag to tie Sydney's wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, leaving her completely opened and spreadeagled. She begged throughout, promising to be good, but offered little resistance. For the moment, she was broken.

"She's all yours, Mistress," Kira said to Nicole.

"Right, let's see what we have to work with." In quick order, Nicole straddled the cowed slave. Sydney raised her head one last time, hoping for mercy. The last thing she saw before Nicole lowered herself onto Sydney's face was Kira scampering from the room, leaving Sydney alone with this lesbian.

Kira had an idea and quickly ran to her room for her Tiger vibe and grabbed Sydney's phone on the way back. She had purchased this vibrator prior to the school year and loved its penis shape. It was water proof and she could even use it in the tub or shower.

It was already late afternoon, and the bedroom was in semi-darkness. No one had turned on the lights and the one window was shaded. And then it got darker, as Nicole lowered her pussy onto Sydney's face. In a crouch, she held it a few inches above Sydney, saying, "Enjoy, slave. I expect to feel your tongue deep within my love nest, and I mean deep," and then it might as well have been midnight.

Sydney had tasted Kira's cunt juice on the dildo, but had never been this close to another girl's pussy. Just before Nicole lowered herself completely onto her slave, Sydney sensed an intense aroma, briefly noticed that Nicole's pussy was at least partially shaved, and then her nose and mouth were enveloped.

In the first moments, Sydney tried to arch her back, and used her tongue and chin in an attempt to give herself room to breathe. Spread as she was, she could barely move. Her nose was overwhelmed by Nicole's sweet aroma, but lack of oxygen made Sydney struggle. Nicole had locked her knees around Sydney's head, shutting off much of the sound. Nevertheless, Sydney could hear shouts of rapture, as Nicole experienced something as never before, as all her fantasies were coming true. "Deeper, fuckkkkkkkk, push your tongue deeper!" Nicole screamed.

Sydney may have heard words, but they made no sense. She struggled for air, twisting and turning, thrusting her tongue, lapping at the wetness that smothered her.

Several things happened at once. She felt first her left nipple, then her right pinched tightly, the pain intense. She heard Kira say, "Nicole, are you getting close?" She could not understand the moaned response, but Nicole was definitely humping Sydney's face. Kira wanted to time this just right and yelled, "Hold it! Don't cum, yet. I'll tell you when."

At that moment, Sydney felt something vibrating, teasing the edge of her pussy, enticing her clitty to action. She thrust her pussy to the heavens. Kira pushed the vibe more deeply and watched as her roomie began to undulate. Though tied by her wrists and ankles, Sydney was bouncing up and down, her body begging to cum at one end, and yet struggling for air at the other. She screamed in both pain and pleasure, her senses overwhelmed. With her mouth wide open in a silent scream, she thrust her tongue to its full extension, not to please, not to be an obedient pet, but to express her sexual wonder. She wanted to yell herself, knowing her own orgasm was near, at the doorstep, so near...

Kira screamed, "Now!" And then Nicole exploded, her love juices squirting from her pussy, drenching Sydney, who was trying desperately to both swallow and breathe at the same time. At the same moment, Sydney experienced the orgasm of her life.

***********

Sydney had momentarily passed out, but the surge of oxygen made available when Nicole rolled to the side quickly revived her. "Whaaaa...," Sydney emoted, not sure of anything at the moment. Opening her eyes, blinking away the wetness, she saw only Kira at the end of the bed, smiling and expressing her delight. And she saw that Kira was holding her phone, apparently having recorded at least some of the event. She noted Nicole laying next to her, completely spent.

She also felt her pierced nipples, a dull throb, and looking down saw some clamps attached, tightly compressing her engorged nubs. "Please," she said.

"Please, what?" Kira answered.

"Please. Let me up. Let me go."

"Oh, of course," and Kira began to release Sydney's ankles and then wrists from the rope ties. She tried to sit up and felt Nicole roll off the bed. Nicole now stood at the end of the bed next to Kira.

She reached to the clamps on her nipples, but was scolded by Kira. "No, slave. Only your Master or Mistress may remove them. Now, thank Mistress Nicole for her lesson, her excellent lesson in teaching you how to pleasure a free woman."

Sydney was only partially understanding. Nicole was naked from the waist down, Kira was fully dressed, while she was keenly aware of her nakedness, collar, stickiness between her legs, hoop earrings brushing her cheeks, SLUT anklet, and now clamped nipples. The hood piercing still throbbed. "Huh?"

"Slave, unless you want to be punished, thank Mistress Nicole, now!"

Sydney was not fully grasping why she was thanking Nicole, but responded, "Thank you," like a child obeying her parent.

Kira looked at Nicole and with a show of disappointment said, "I know, pitiful. At her age she still has not learned how to be appreciative." Nicole gave a half smile and they both looked back at Sydney, who still had a dazed look on her face. "Unless you wish to be punished, you will thank Mistress Nicole correctly and completely." The expression on Kira's face was clearly one of keen displeasure.

"Thank you, Mistress Nicole," Sydney said.

"What are you thanking me for?" Nicole asked, understanding where this was going.

"For letting me, um, taste you, to um, stick my tongue in your pussy."

"In time, she will improve, but what can you expect from a stupid slave," Kira said. "Nadu, slave!" and Sydney reacted slowly but appropriately, going to the floor, kneeling, knees wide, back straight, thrusting forward her breasts with the clamped nipples. She whimpered in humiliation. "See Mistress," Kira spoke to Nicole, "that is a foreign language which means something to this slave and she seems to react instantly. Notice how she reveals her assets for all to see."

Both Kira and Nicole walked around Sydney, admiring her submission. Kira pointed to Nicole's panties on the floor, and gestured for her to pick them up. "Open you mouth, slave." Sydney turned her head, not sure of anything, and immediately Kira shouted, "Nadu!" Sydney responded, looking straight ahead. "I told you to open your mouth," and when Sydney obeyed, Kira pointed at Nicole's panties and pantomimed putting them in Sydney's mouth. "Don't move, slave, just enjoy the moment." Nicole reached around and stuffed her panties into the open hole.

From the back, Kira reached around to open the clamps on Sydney's nipples. They had been tightly attached for nearly 30 minutes. She tried to compress each clamp and remove them simultaneously, but when Sydney felt the blood rush into her crushed left nub she jerked, and so Kira pulled off the right clamp without fully opening it. The clamp snagged on the nipple ring before being pulled free.

The pain Sydney experienced was intense, as she tried to curl into a fetal ball, screaming into the undies gag, certain that her right nipple had been pulled off. Even Kira was temporarily worried when Sydney reacted so violently. She looked at Nicole, whose eyes were wide with apprehension and wonderment. Kira realized she could not show undue concern, and certainly not compassion.

Pointing at Nicole's shorts on the floor, Kira said, "Let's give her a few minutes to recover," and led Nicole from the bedroom. In her anguish, Sydney realized she was alone and slowly recouped her senses. She could hear them talking in the other room, but nothing made sense. She just wanted to lie there.

***********

Every facial muscle movement, no matter how small, caused the dried cum and pussy ejac on Sydney's face to crackle.

Mistress Kira and Mistress Nicole sat next to each other, Sydney across the table. The Thai Patong restaurant was only two blocks from the apartment, a short and uneventful stroll under most circumstances, but not that evening.

Sydney was dressed in the same short skirt and wedge sandals she had worn to school earlier in the day. Kira had pulled a naughty and sexy t-shirt from her closet that she had been given but never worn. Actually more of a crop top than a t-shirt, emblazoned with: Good Girls are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught. No signs of her enslavement were hidden. The collar declared her slavery, the hoop earrings screamed slut. The anklet reinforced both. The tight shirt revealed her pierced nipples. Only one thing was missing, the leash.

When Kira removed the soggy panties from Sydney's mouth, and informed her that the three of them would be going out for dinner, Sydney asked for a few minutes in the bathroom to clean her face. Kira told her that Nicole's dried love nectar enhanced her appearance. Sydney mewed her pleas, to which Kira said, "Your choice, slave. You may remove the leash or your Mistress's cum, pick one. Sydney could not possibly walk the streets leashed like a bitch, so that meant the cum remained plastered on her face and crystallized in her hair.

As they took their seats, Kira commanded Sydney to lift her short skirt and sit on the chair bare-ass. Nicole, sans panties, was on Cloud Nine, treated as an equal by Kira and as a superior by Sydney. Kira informed Sydney that she would be ordering for her slave and that she was to remain totally silent throughout the meal, even if addressed by the waitress. And she was to obey, without question, any command, and to obey instantly.

The waitress was a beautiful college-age student, clearly Thai. Fortunately for Sydney, the waitress was not familiar to any of them. She heard Nicole order #7, not sure what that might mean, since Kira had taken away her menu. Kira ordered #11, shrimp, and then said, "Our slave will just have a side order of satay party sticks, hold the dipping sauce. Nicole, would you like a Thai iced tea, it is really good. Ok, then three Thai iced teas. And here, you may take her utensils, she is not allowed to use them."

With head bowed, Sydney cringed with embarrassment. She dared not look up to reveal the dry cum on her face and in her hair. The waitress just gave an "Ok, um" and left, taking the menus and Syd's utensils. When she sneaked a peek, Kira was smiling and Nicole was staring, mouth slightly open.

Kira said, "So, Mistress Nicole, how would you rate her performance as a pussy licker?" Kira made no attempt to whisper, so Sydney could only hope no one else heard.

"Well, you know, I have not had much experience, so I would say she was pretty amazing once she got going. Maybe a little slow to start with, you know."

"Right, a slow learner. I have noticed the same, but the learning curve for a slave is quite steep and the expectations her Master and I have for her are quite high, so I think you can expect to see remarkable and quick improvement. Right, slave?"

There was only so much a person could take. "Fuck you." Spoken quietly, but with venom. Nicole looked immediately to Kira, wondering how she would respond.

Kira reacted with a slight, but confident smile. She reached into her bag on the floor and pulled something out. Below the table level and out of Sydney's sight, she opened the phone and seconds later they could all hear the dial tone on speaker, "Sydney, what a nice surprise!" It was Sydney's mom.

"Hello Mrs. Liu, this is Kira." Sydney was trying to reach across the table, her mouth forming the word "NO!" but Kira had control. Sydney knew that once again her fate was in Kira's hands.

"Kira? Is something wrong with Sydney?"

Kira gazed straight at her slave, who was shaking her head left to right, silently pleading.

"Oh, no, she is still at school. You know how forgetful she can be. Just left her phone on the kitchen table and when I saw it, I thought we had not talked for some time so I thought I would give you a call." Sydney had never used the password feature, so her phone was always unlocked. "How are you and Mr. Liu doing?"

"Oh, we are both fine. We were just talking the other day about coming over to see Sydney and surprise her. These days go by so quickly and it's still another few weeks before the quarter ends, right?"

"Yes, that's right. It would be great to see you. Syd and I were making a video just a few days ago, maybe she can send it to you later, or wait, maybe I can find it if you give me a sec."

"No, Kira, please no, I'll do anything, don't send it, please, I beg you," Sydney whispered, her arms outstretched. Even Nicole was shocked, realizing how things could go downhill in a hurry if the video of her perched on Sydney's face was shown to her mom.

"That would be fun, if you can find out. What kind of video?"

"I'm looking," Kira responded, though that was not true. She was just nodding at Sydney to calm down. "Oh, we were out and about having an adventurous time in Hollywood, you know how crazy that place is on the weekend. Darn, she has so many files and places to look, I guess I will just tell her to send it when she gets back. So anyway, good to talk to you, I will tell Sydney to be a better daughter and connect with you more often. I know she is a busy sl... girl, but yeah."

"That would be great, thanks Kira, thanks for calling, don't study too hard!"

"Oh, never, Mrs. L, but between training and classes and keeping Sydney on track, you know. Anyways, talk to you later!" And she closed the connection. The threat of exposure had done its job.

Kira put the phone back in the bag and turned to Sydney. "Well?"

"Than...k you, Mistress, for not sending the video," Sydney stuttered, her heartbeat racing, the adrenalin rush subsiding.

Turning to the side, Kira said, "So, Nicole, you will have to meet her mom one of these days. I am sure she would be delighted with your relationship."

At that moment, Nicole realized this was no game and Kira was no friend. There was not one iota of consensuality taking place. Kira had shown a dark side that scared Nicole and she could hardly wait to get Sydney alone and help her out of this mess. "Right," she said, with a false smile.

The waitress arrived with their meals at almost the same time Nicole was responding. Sydney had not felt like eating much for several days. She could still feel the humiliation of eating breakfast like a bitch on the floor. Being half Thai, she loved that cuisine, and could only hope that Kira had had her fun and that no further indignities were planned. That was not to be.

Lifting her class of tea, in an obvious toast, Kira indicted to Nicole and Sydney to follow her lead. Looking directly at Nicole she said, "Here's to our new friend, and Mistress. Cheers!" Nicole and Sydney joined in, though Sydney's enthusiasm was clearly subdued. "Slave, drink it all, you need the liquid." While Nicole and Kira took a few sips, Sydney was indeed thirsty and drank it all.

"Those satay sticks look too dry, slave. I want you to dip them. You know where, right?" Sydney just stared at Kira, not understanding, her alertness stunted by all that had transpired in the past few hours. "I know how you like it hot, so before every bite, you will dip it in your hotbox." And then she added, a bit louder, "...in your pussy, slave."

Sydney looked from Kira to Nicole, who just stared back blankly, then back to Kira who was forming a frown. There was no choice. She slid the appetizer off the skewer and reaching below table level, touched it to her very damp pussy. Naturally, it grazed the clit piercing, which gave Sydney a start.

She lifted it above the table, towards her mouth, when Kira intervened. "It still looks too dry. Deeper. Now." Sydney reinserted the fried chicken and twisted it around her wet cunt. The spices and oil caused her to flinch for a moment, and that gave Kira a chuckle. "Let's see. Ok, go for it. Do the same for each piece."

As Kira and Nicole enjoyed their full dinner, Sydney nibbled her satay treats at a much slower pace. She tasted herself in every bite, and compared her taste to Nicole's and Kira's. For just a moment, she imagined an erotic taste test, comparing the tastes of all three of them.

Nicole and Kira talked about school, totally ignoring Sydney, which was perfectly ok with her. Had there been a hole to crawl into, she would already be inside. Kira was very direct, asking intimate questions about Nicole and her sexual proclivities and fantasies. It was clearly not a comfortable conversation for Nicole, but at this point Sydney could care less. They were leaving her alone, and that was fine.

Several minutes later, the waitress returned. "Is everything ok?"

"Oh, yes," Kira enthused. "One more tea for her," indicating Sydney. Syd was thankful she was not called "slave" for a change. She really did not want another tea, but obedience was clearly her best option, at least here in public. And then she realized that obedience was also the best policy at home, where Master had his cameras. There was no safe haven for her.

When the new glass of tea arrived, Sydney was ordered to drink it all once again. The waitress heard every word and hesitated for a moment before asking, "Is she really your slave?"

kajkelli
kajkelli
296 Followers
12