Sydney's Descent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she really is," Kira answered. "Isn't that obvious? Look at her."

"But, I mean, this is just like a kinky relationship, right?"

"What is kinky to one, is natural to another, don't you think?"

"I guess."

"Look, before we go, I will put her mobile phone number on the check or the receipt, feel free to call and come over some time. We would love to entertain you. As Nicole will tell you, she has an amazing tongue."

They all looked at Nicole who gave a wry smile and nodded, almost as embarrassed as Sydney.

"Ok, I guess, yeah, sure, thanks," and she walked away.

The disgrace was so great that Sydney had buried her face in the new glass of tea, drinking slowly but surely. The previous glass plus the numerous skewers of dipped satay chicken had filled her completely. Nevertheless, she forced herself to drink the second glass. After just a couple of swallows, she was beginning to feel the need to pee and by the end of the glass she knew she could not walk home without a stop at the toilet.

"Mistress?" she whispered when Nicole and Kira had paused in their discussion of lesbian versus bi relationships.

"Did you hear something, Nicole?" Kira asked, clearly being sarcastic.

"Yes, I think Sydney needs something," Nicole tried to help.

"Really, and what might you need...slave?" she asked.

"Mistress, please, may your slave use the restroom."

"No wonder, the amount of tea you drank. Well, that is too bad, I think. No pets are allowed in here to begin with, and certainly not in the restroom."

Nicole looked at Sydney with compassion in her eyes. This was another example of Kira's meanness; there was no other way to look at it. Nicole wanted out of here as soon as possible, but thought she could help. "Kira, is it ok if I take her to the restroom? I actually need a little help, um, myself at this point."

Kira looked at Nicole and suddenly broke into a huge smile. "Oh my god, of course, yes, go for it. Take your time, but don't let her out of your sight. Remember, she is your slave, and will do anything you demand of her."

"Thank you." Nicole stood and told Sydney to "come along." The moment she slid off the chair, she knew there would be a large wet spot. She nonchalantly dropped her napkin on the stain, hoping to hide it from Kira and the waitress. She followed demurely.

Once inside the restroom, Nicole turned immediately and embraced Sydney. "I'm so sorry. I never realized how mean Kira could be. I just wanted to be your friend, not your Mistress!"

Sydney was stunned by her admission and apparent regret to being part of the afternoon degradation. "I understand, I know. I didn't think she would go this far."

"What can I do to help?"

"Right now, I really have to pee, ok?"

"Sure, of course, but what did she mean about not letting you out of my sight? What if she comes in to check and ... "

"It's all part of her control, so come with me and then if she comes in, we are in the same stall and can fake it."

"Are you sure, I mean..."

"Yes, yes," Sydney was in a rush, took Nicole's hand and dragged her into the stall. Without panties, she just hoisted her skirt and sat down, letting out a stream. Sydney raised her eyes, expecting that Nicole would just be looking away, but instead she was looking right between Sydney's split legs.

"How did you get in this mess?" Nicole asked.

"It's a long story, but it started when Master got control of my computer and all the files that I need for school. I can't lose them and I can't let my parents find out and I never thought Kira had this mean streak."

"How about if I talk to this guy, your Master, and threaten going to the police?"

"That's what Kira said and look what happened. No, he has too many compromising pictures and videos that I cannot let my parents see. I will just have to go along until they get tired of me. It is this damn collar that marks me and I have no way to get it off," as she reached up and tugged on the steel. "And Master has installed cameras throughout our apartment, so we have to be careful there, also."

By now she had finished peeing and was just killing time. She dreaded returning to the dining room. "I think the best thing is if you just pretend to go along, be my mistress, and maybe Kira will give you more control and leave us alone." Sydney was still not 100% sure Nicole was on her side.

"Ok, but if you think of something else, just remember I am on your side."

"Thanks."

Sydney was dabbing her slit, ready to get up, when Nicole spoke again. "But I am really bad at lying. I am afraid she will see right through me! I have an idea, so we don't blow our chance. Quick, give me a quick tongue so I can honestly make her believe I am part of your training."

"But..."

"No, really, quick, get on your knees, fast, so I don't have to lie!" Nicole dropped her shorts and parted her legs. Her panties were still back at the apartment.

Sydney felt like she had seen this movie before. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Kira had deceived her and now Nicole was doing the same? She felt a tug on her high pony tail and seconds later she was on her knees and extending her tongue for one long swipe along Nicole's slit. It was a tight squeeze in the stall, but the floor was reasonably clean.

After the tonguing, Sydney looked up at Nicole, whose eyes were closed. She expected a demand for a repeat performance, but a moment later, Nicole opened her eyes, looked down and said, "Thanks, now I don't have to lie. Let me help you up."

The two girls had adjusted their clothes and were about to leave the stall when the restroom door opened. "You two having fun in here? What am I missing out on?" Kira. Fuck.

"We are almost done. I wanted a little tongue before we leave, ok?" They both stepped out of the stall to confront the smiling Kira.

"Hehe, of course, take your time."

"No, we're done, she has an amazing tongue. It's a little too cramped in here for me to get off on her, anyway, but she did her best. Maybe some day a tongue stud would really help."

Kira exclaimed what a great idea that was while Sydney was horrified, thinking 'Why would she say that? Why couldn't she just leave well enough alone."

"Ok, well, let's go back to the apartment and continue her training. She still has to perfect her cock sucking by Friday and there are several other items in the gym bag that you might enjoy."

"I really wish I could, but I never expected this much from today and I have a lot to do before classes tomorrow. Can I take a rain check?" Nicole asked.

Kira seemed slightly miffed, but agreed. Sydney washed her hands and was reminded by Kira not to wash her face, which now had a new, thin film of cum around her lips. When she looked in the mirror, she was horrified. A bedraggled slut stared back, the collar so evident, the hoop earrings so glaring. And the way her nipple rings showed through the t-shirt! She followed Nicole and Kira from the restroom and returned to the table.

Kira had left Sydney's credit card with the waitress. "Sign the receipt, slave, and put your phone number on it. And put something enticing, like an invite." The napkin still covered her leakage, and no one seemed any wiser.

Sydney signed the receipt and below her phone added, "Would love to know you more." Ridiculous, but better to just obey. Kira nodded her approval and they left the restaurant. Nicole said her goodbyes, kissed Sydney on the lips in an obvious display of affection, and merrily skipped across the street and headed in the opposite direction.

"Quite an afternoon, eh slave? Let's get back and practice. Friday will be here before you know it."

12