All Comments on 'Sydney's Descent Ch. 10'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What’s the limit?

I recognize that this site has certain...limits that impede a persons imagination. But when it comes to blackmail, where do you draw the line?

Blackmail is illegal, so the offender isn’t concerned about consequences. Do you force them into prostitution? Drugs? How about an OnlyFabs account? Maybe you force them to rape a minor?

I would like to think that the threat of exposure would be insufficient to compel a person to operate outside the law; but let’s face it: her friend was actively complicit in raping their slave so she would be facing prison time as well. How do you get out of that?

So to return to my question: where is the limit? At what point does your slave be willing to suffer humiliation of going to the police?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nicole comes to the party

nice with Nicole now part of the story, the plot thickens, Sydney's predicament gets worse, and now she has a waitress to entertain. love the story and who knows what master wants to explore, will Nicole use a strap on to take Sydney's virginity?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 3 years ago
Regarding limits

The category is nonconsensual, so what does the previous reviewer expect? By nature, noncon is either illegal or borderline illegal. Kidnapping is not lawful. Drugs is also taboo. Yet both of these are common among the noncon stories. Blackmail is a common theme for these stories, or at least the threat of exposure. I suggest that the previous reviewer stick to the bdsm category and not knock an excellent effort by this author. This story is well above average, with many threads, and well-written. Finally, we all know it is fiction and the author's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, too short. But - otherwise well done chapter. Some erotic fun, some new plot twists. Like how relations slowly evolve into something more complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there a purpose here?

What was a story of a woman “being forced” to explore her hidden desires, has transformed into what seems to be, a juvenile story written by an incel about how to abuse a woman for no reason. I get that this section has no need for consent but shouldn’t there at least be a reason for this senseless abuse that just repetitively continues for no purpose? A reason why the boy and Kira need to make Sydney suffer needlessly? Just cause he and Kira want to isn’t enough, it’s just boring sadism.

Maybe add the backstory of how his/Kira’s “uncles” abused him/her as a child. Or maybe that Kira used to have fun at home molesting her estranged cousin until she accidentally killed her and that Sydney reminds her of this girl but an all grow’d up version. Or for him, that he’s taking his anger out on Sydney because she looks like a girl from high school he wished he would’ve asked out on a date but never had the balls to actually ask, so he needs to punish her because he’s a pussy and without this he can’t feel like a man.

Finally, why does the boy, who lives around the corner that knows all about John Norman’s fantasy world, believe that anything that he and Kira are doing to Sydney has any reflection on John’s works. I find nothing in here that matches those stories other than a collar, a possible branding, and the use of a few silly words. Seriously, there were so many ways you could have written this as a vibrant and exciting Gorian exploration piece.And yet you chose the “let’s make her jam food into her twat” for no reason route. Did I miss the chapter John wrote where Tarl did this as part of some Gorian kajira bacchanalia?

Do you really believe these are the fantasies Sydney had in mind when she added that content to her computer?

Kinda disappointing.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 3 years ago
interesting discussion

The fact that this discussion is taking place indicates that the author has hit a nerve, and for that, along with a clean writing style, deserves a 5. I agree with aznlookinguy and commend kajkelli...at least thus far. I have run across Whackdoodle at other stories, and his theme is similar. I understand his points, but no one is forcing him to read the story, it is clearly fiction and fantasy, and yes, he should stick to vanilla bdsm consensual tales. There are so many stories like Owned Teacher and Summers Blackmail that are among the classics of this genre, and they are far more intense. As for the long epistle by Anonymous, I encourage you, kajkelli, NOT to read it. Unsigned rants deserve to be trashed. Keep going with this, you have solid support among your readership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This category is rough for many. For me this is AMAZING and pushes sadistic non con fantasies. Thank u. And ur writing style easy to read and engaging. You AUTHOR are talented!

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thankful

I am really thankful for these supportive comments and even among the negative, there are nuggets worth thinking about. I guess I should have said ahead of time that these are just a woman's dark fantasies, her Gorean fantasies from used paperbacks long ago. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the coming chapters and I am open to suggestions about how Sydney loses her virginity. I have at least 5 options at this point. And I hope to begin a new streak of H's if Chapter 10 fails to reach that goal.

cradulichcradulichover 2 years ago

Great story. I look forward to reading the rest of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES