Sydney's Descent Ch. 11

Story Info
More jewelry, more training.
7k words
4.38
30k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

The reactions to the first ten chapters of this fantasy have been interesting. I really appreciate the high scores. As for the discussions, or perhaps I should call them controversies, what can I say? First, I know a lot about Gorean culture, and it is totally nonconsensual and intense. Yes, it interests me, and if there was a Goreanland at Disney World, I would buy a year pass. But there is not, so like all women, I have fantasies and those are in the story.

*****

Even in the best of times, Sydney hated to wake up early to an alarm. And these were the worst of times.

She had no memory of setting the alarm for 6:30 a.m., so it must have been Kira.

Groggy, she rolled to the side to hit the snooze button, but her legs would not move. 'What the...' she thought. Lifting her head and propping herself up with on her elbows, flipping the covers to the side, she could see that her ankles had been tied to the bed posts, as they had been yesterday when she serviced Nicole with her tongue. Was that only yesterday? Less than 24 hours? Like many half-asleep memories, it could have been hours ago, or days ago.

She managed to hit the snooze, giving herself an extra 9 minutes, and flopped back. It seemed she could have released her ankles since it was merely rope, but she had no energy to do so. And besides, having her legs spread wide felt good. She smiled at that thought, thinking 'what a slut.' She remembered Kira tying her ankles last night, to 'practice sleeping with your legs spread and pussy available to your Master or your Mistress.' Kira also gave her permission to release her ankles if she needed to pee or when she got up.

So good. She mindlessly twirled her nipple rings. Truth be told, she was pleased her HCH piercing was healing nicely, but it was not giving her the stimulation she hoped. Maybe Master only wished to decorate his slave, not turn her into a wanton slut. If she had not been so stressed by the entire affair, from her hijacked computer files to being a slut and a slave to Kira's whims, she would be cumming numerous times a day. She twisted her nipple rings and sighed, knowing her pussy was getting very wet. Every time Kira sprayed the solution on her piercings, Sydney had to quell her intensifying needs.

Yesterday slowly came into focus, when Nicole and she had cum at the same time in this very bed. The restaurant came to mind, and she shivered thinking of the image she projected, a collared, pierced, submissive slave to two Mistresses. She was still not sure if Nicole was actually on her side and willing to help, or not. What had the waitress thought when she saw the wet spot on her chair, the result of her pussy secreting throughout the meal and wearing no panties to absorb the juices? 'What a slut.'

When Kira and Sydney had returned to their apartment, Sydney was ordered to strip. That was not unexpected, but Kira did the same. Mistress and slave, both naked for the first time outside the shower. It seemed natural at this point. Kira told Sydney she was going to "work off all that greasy satay" she had eaten. In fact, it was only an appetizer, each skewer dipped in her pussy prior to eating it. She never wanted to see another glass of Thai iced tea again. The workout consisted of Sydney on all fours, anal hooked and leashed, being led around the apartment for numerous circuits, each time reprimanded by Kira if her posture was anything but perfect, and enticing. The wand was a constant reminder to concentrate. Kira had to admit that the way Sydney swayed her ass was...indeed, enticing.

Kira had not gagged her, which was a positive, but instead had ordered her to keep her mouth open and her tongue out, a panting bitch in heat.

"Mistress, please, your slave has at least one hour of homework to prepare for tomorrow," Sydney begged, as the clock neared 9 pm and Kira was in the process of removing the anal hook.

"Priorities, slave. Yes, Master expects you to keep up your studies, but he also expects you to be able to take the longest dildo by Friday evening. When you can take that, then you can get back to your homework."

There was no point in arguing. This Sydney had learned for certain. Placed in nadu, she waited for Kira to set up the four dildos around the apartment. The smallest, which was now quite easy for Sydney, was once again suctioned to the mirror on the floor, the 7-incher to the stool, the next largest to a different stool and for the first time, the 9-inch dildo appeared, this time suctioned to the refrigerator.

Once they were all placed, Kira turned and said, "Ok, let's work our way up and see how it goes. Get started slave, on all fours, start with the one on the mirror.

Sydney walked in bitch-mode to the mirror, slowly lowered her head, and with ease took the dildo into her throat, holding it for a solid 30 seconds. When she lifted herself off the phallus, she expected to move on to the next, but instead Kira was down on the floor and in her face. "What the fuck was that? Any fucktoy can open a hole and take a cock, but you know Master expects enthusiasm and enticement! Do it again!"

'Yes,' Sydney realized, she had just wanted to get it over with and had performed without emotion. The next time she showed the effort of a starving slut, her head bobbing and weaving, her tongue caressing, salivating, and inch by inch moaning in lust and need. Not just want, but need! This was not a rubber cock, it was her Master's and he deserved no less.

After performing for several minutes, she eventually found herself with the entire 6-inch buried in her mouth and throat and held it as long as possible. If she expected praise, that was not to be. "Ok, next, stand up, hands behind your back, same effort," Kira commanded.

Sydney moved to the 7-inch cock on the stool, remembering the first time she tried, with Kira's juices coating the dildo. And the second time when she was leashed to the door knob. Once again, she started slowly and lovingly, confident that she could handle this one almost as easily as the smaller one she had just conquered.

As she performed to the demanding expectations, she looked to the side using her peripheral vision. Kira was huffing and groaning, impaling herself on the 8-inch phallus! "Fuck, fuck," she panted, up and down until an orgasm cascaded. By then, Sydney had conquered the 7-incher. Kira lifted herself from the 8-inch cock, and simply pointed at it, unable to utter a command.

Sydney glided to the next stool and looked at the newly-coated dildo. She already knew how it would taste and actually looked forward to it. Kira's juices were truly nectars from the goddess. Kira stood to the side, in a half-daze.

She had never conquered this cock, and yet she knew she must and that there was still one longer to go. She slurped Kira's juices, wanting every drop, inch by inch taking the dildo deeper. The gag reflex arrived far too soon and she had to fight the temptation to give up. 'No," she thought, 'I won't stop, I can do this.' It was not about avoiding punishment, but of pleasing Kira. She was no longer fighting against her enslavement, she was pushing herself to excel. This was the mentality of an Asian high-achiever, to never give up.

Try as she might, she could not press her lips to the stool, she could not take the entire 8-inches. Up and down she went, bobbing and expectorating, slurping at her own saliva, Kira's juices long gone. She sensed movement, then felt Kira's hand gripping the back of her neck. 'Please,' she silently begged, 'don't push me down on this cock! I will choke!'

Kira leaned over her slave, speaking words of encouragement. She slowly, very slowly pushed down on Sydney's head, then letting up when sounds of "gak, gak, gak," came too rapidly, like machine gun fire or popping corn.

With patience and over many minutes, finally, success. When Sydney lifted her head, tears running down her cheeks, her smile of achievement was matched by Kira. They hugged each other, filled with joy. "I knew you could do it," Kira cooed. "We still have two days, let's try the last one, just to see how much you can take. I put this on the fridge, so when you are in bitch-mode it will be right at your mouth's level. It should just slide right down, ok?"

Sydney could only nod in agreement, her heart beating like a drum, her nostrils flaring. She went to all fours, crawling around the corner of the kitchen counter, headed for the fridge. She looked at the monster dildo straight ahead. "Can, can we wait just a minute?" she whispered.

Truthfully, Kira knew she could not have taken the 8-incher and that Master was asking too much of an untrained slut, but she could not let Sydney know this. "Sure." The two naked girls sat down on the floor, next to each other, leaning against the counter wall. Moments later, Kira put her arm around Sydney and pulled her close. For a moment they were equals, drawn more closely together by this erotic journey. Of course, they were not equals, because only one of them was collared and had her nipples and clit hood pierced against her will. One had conservative pearl studs in her ears, the other fuck-me hoops. Both had smooth and sensual ankles, but only one had an anklet that screamed SLUT.

Their body heat was rising, 98.6 times two. Both were thinking the same thing at the same time and seconds later, they were locked in a loving embrace, their bodies one, their tongues testing and teasing and darting, teeth clicking, biting and releasing each other's lips. It was a first for both girls and it felt so right. "I think Nicole may have been right, slave. Your tongue needs a stud or ring," Kira managed to whisper between gasping for air.

Eventually, the storm abated. "Maybe we can skip the largest dildo until tomorrow," Kira said, her voice husky, heavy and subdued.

"Yes," was all Sydney could muster. But then several minutes later, still entwined, she quietly asked, "What about the cameras?"

"Oh, fuck." Sydney was still not sure they existed, so her question was as much a test as a reminder. Kira paused for a moment, looked Sydney in the eye and smiled, "I don't think he can see us here." Maybe it was true, maybe not, but it was not Syd's place to argue. "Let's pretend you were trying during this time, then call it a night so you can study, ok?"

"Of course, thank you, Mistress."

"Get up you worthless piece of slave meat!" Kira yelled. "I can't believe that's the best you can do! Get out of my sight, take a shower, you smell like a total slut." She gave Sydney a smile and a wink and got up, turning her back and walking away. Sydney assumed and hoped she was not being played for a fool again. She decided to remain on all fours and crawled to the bathroom and a much needed shower.

*****

"Hi," the voice startled Sydney for just a moment, then she recognized it and turned to see Nicole with a big smile on her face. The mousey coed looked totally different. There was a confident smile that she had not shown before, and her clothes had eye appeal.

"Hey," Sydney replied, not quite sure of their relationship, despite what had occurred in the restroom last evening.

Nicole was wearing a pair of blue washed jeans, tears in just the right spots, and a white crop top that showed off her sexy belly. Sydney was also wearing jeans, but hers were shorts that were both tight and revealing. They rode as high on her ass cheeks as possible and there was nothing she could do to lower them. She wore a black bralette crop top that screamed sex. Kira had chosen the outfit, knowing that with the right inevitable stimulation, the crotch in the shorts would be a wet stain within minutes. The bralette actually belonged to Kira, who generally wore more revealing clothes than Sydney...at least that used to be the case. She wanted to wear her comfortable tennies, but Kira insisted on the nearly 4" suede lace-up heels with a single toe strap that wrapped and tied above the ankle. "You can't practice walking appropriately if all you wear are tennis shoes and flip-flops! And the anklet will still be visible."

While Sydney tried to study last night after the shower, and to prepare as much as possible for this Thursday morning class, she could hear Kira on the phone for an extended period of time. There was no doubt she was talking and perhaps planning with Master.

Kira was impossible to read, at one moment the demanding mistress, the next allowing Sydney to wear the scarf around her neck and to turn the SLUT anklet inward. Sydney ate her breakfast on all fours, a bowl of soggy lukewarm coffee over pieces of toast, as Kira summarized the day. She worked in the name 'Master' several times, clearly implying this was his plan and that he was watching. With a wink and a brush kiss on the lips, Kira had sent Sydney on her way.

Nicole reached out and curled her finger into the scarf around Sydney's neck, confirming the locked collar. It was an intimate act, but considering the day before, Syd did nothing to stop her and when Nicole's finger trailed along Sydney's top, brushing her left pierced nipple, she let out a silent gasp. "You look good enough to eat," Nicole said with a smile. Sydney didn't trust herself to speak, so just smiled in return. She was still not sure of Nicole. "In fact," Nicole said, checking her watch, "come with me, we have time! Just leave your stuff, we won't be long!"

Sydney had arrived early to try to focus on the class for which she was poorly prepared. "But I ..."

"Don't be silly, come on, it's just a lab exercise today," said Nicole, reaching out, taking Sydney's hand, and literally pulling her to her feet and out the door of the classroom. Down the hall they half skipped, hand in hand and into the restroom.

"Wait, what are you...what are we doing?" Sydney whispered as Nicole pulled her into one of the stalls, shutting the door. "I don't..." They were the only ones in the restroom.

"You silly girl, I have been going crazy all night waiting for this morning, waiting for you. My turn, or I mean your turn, you deserve it! Quick, drop your shorts!" There was no stopping Nicole, as she maneuvered Sydney to the side of the toilet and started to pull her shorts down.

"Nicole, not here!"

"Yes, here, and it's Mistress Nicole, remember? I need to taste your little slave pussy!" Nicole was on her knees, grasping Sydney by her ass cheeks, and pulling her forward, as Nicole's tongue stretched to close the gap.

Things moved so quickly that before Sydney knew it, Nicole's tongue was buried in her pussy, lapping at her clit, twirling around the piercing. Sydney was in such pleasure and Nicole was so deeply engrossed, that when they heard, "Look up, girls!" both were stunned. Nicole turned her juice covered face, Sydney stared with a shocked look, as a phone was held over the top of the stall door!

Sydney gasped, Nicole tried to scramble to her feet, as they heard running footsteps leaving the restroom. "I told you, let's see if we got anything useful!" and then quiet descended upon the restroom.

"What have you done?" Sydney squealed, pulling up her shorts.

"I didn't do anything! I would never to anything to hurt you, Sydney? I think I know that voice, though, I'm not sure. She or they must have seen us walk in, hand in hand. Do you know Cheryl, I don't know her last name, I never did anything to hurt her, but a couple of times I heard her say mean things, like 'lez' and 'dyke,' I mean, I never did anything to her. I'm so sorry, I just wanted to get your morning..."

"Nevermind, we have to get to class. I don't want to be late and draw any undue attention to us!"

They shared this lab class, but they were not part of the same team of four.

Sydney got more than her share of stares and whispers as they walked in and the class eventually filled. Two of her partners were guys, the third a studious Asian girl. The guys were unable to focus throughout the discussion session, Suzanne carrying much of the load for the group. One look from Mark and she felt her pussy tingle, knowing the crotch stain was unavoidable. She tried to keep her eyes on Suzanne, hoping the A/C would ensure her pussy aroma was undetectable. She tried to contribute to the group and make a couple of suggestions, but they were completely ignored or rejected. She felt like a fool, a stupid slut, so when class ended she could hardly wait to leave.

She looked around for Nicole, surprised to find both her and Kira outside the room. Kira made a point of looking at Sydney's crotch and smiling. No comment, but the smirk told it all. "I thought Nicole might like to join us at the mall."

"Is that ok, Sydney?" Nicole asked.

Sydney didn't know what to say or do, and as far as she knew, the photo or video of her and Nicole in the restroom was already being circulated around campus. "I guess," she mumbled, with no enthusiasm, but wondering why the mall.

"That's no way to address your Mistress, slave!" Kira hissed.

"Sorry, yes, please join us, Mistress Nicole. But I really do not have time to hang out at the mall, Mistress. I am falling further and further behind."

"Don't be silly, slave, there is always time." Sydney wondered if Nicole had already told Kira what happened before class. They decided to Uber to the mall, which was a relief to Sydney. She had worried they would have to stand body to body on a bus.

While they waited for the car, Kira ordered Sydney to hand over the scarf and to turn the anklet so that SLUT was clearly visible on the outside of her ankle. Sydney balked, but a quick scolding by Kira ended the one-sided discussion. Kira handed Nicole both her phone and Sydney's, and they took several pictures together, like real girl buddies. Kira had to remind Syd to smile several times. Then Kira took pictures of Nicole and Sydney, several with suggestive poses of two girls hugging tight, with a dream-like look at the camera. The last photo was orchestrated by Nicole, with their lips puckered and only a millimeter apart. Sydney wanted to protest, but if Nicole, and possibly Kira were actually there to help her, she needed to keep them happy.

Kira told Nicole to get in the front seat. They had barely started when Kira said, "Master came by this morning after you left." That got Sydney's attention. Handing her a flash drive, "He says he put back five more files."

Sydney gratefully accepted the drive and said, "Can I please have my phone...Mistress?"

"Perhaps, soon. He also went over a few details about today, which is why we are going to the mall, and tomorrow, but that can wait." She paused, as though deciding what to say, looking out the window opposite Sydney.

They had lunch at the food court. Sydney was happy she did not have to eat like a bitch without the use of her hands, and did not have to dip her food in her pussy. Except for the revealing way she was dressed, it was a normal lunch among friends. In the back of her mind, however, she knew she still had the 9-inch dildo to deep throat, as well as the looming return to Master tomorrow. She wondered why he came over after she left this morning.

Lost in her thoughts, she watched as Kira and Nicole shared the pictures they had taken and smiled, commenting on the best, deleting the many duplicates. Sydney continued to worry about the pictures from the restroom before class, wondering if Nicole orchestrated it or was an equally innocent victim.

Then Kira took a small box from her bag and below the level of the table she opened it to show Nicole, who made an 0 with her lips in wonder. Of course, Sydney was curious, but 'curiosity is unbecoming a kajira' was a mantra she had read over and over again in all the Gorean books. Fuck that, she thought.

"What is it, Mistress?"

"It's a surprise from Master. You will find out in a few minutes. We better get going, time's a wasting. Master has given us two tasks to complete, actually," Kira stated as a matter of fact.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers
12