All Comments on 'Sydney's Descent Ch. 11'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 3 years ago
Many positives

You are doing so many things right. Nice pace. Interesting new characters. Exquisite humiliation. I appreciate the way you use flashbacks. It keeps the action going and avoids the linear timeline. A less capable author might confuse the readers, but you handle it just right. I for one can barely wait for her return on Friday. Her life in the hen house has been entertaining, but the rooster awaits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
MORE MISTRESSES

WELL NOW WE HAVE THE WAITRESS COMING AND NICOLE IS LIKING HER ROLE WITH SYDNEY, THE LEATHER HARNESS SOUNDS GREAT AND THE BALLET BOOTS, YOU ARE DOING WELL KEEP WRITING .

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 3 years ago
Cannot explain

Kajira, I cannot explain why your scores are not much higher. You show creativity and demonstrate superior writing skills. I hope you are getting some supportive emails and realize your efforts are appreciated. I for one am amazed how quickly you produce a new quality chapter, how you avoid repetition, and how the chapters flow one into the next. Keep it up, kajira! It's hard to imagine that any reader who desires nonconsensual and reluctant stories is not giving you a 5 each time.

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years agoAuthor
Suggestions

I appreciate the anonymous emails in recent days, and this is the only way to reply. One suggestion to expand the readership was to post one chapter under Bdsm, one under Lesbian, one under Fetish, and to insert a character and then post under Interracial. Thanks for that suggestion, but I think nonconsensual needs to be separated from the others. It would be like producing an R rated movie and then trying to increase popularity by listing it as PG-13. I do not want to offend anyone who is suddenly shocked by my nonconsensual fantasies. Also, I imagine many readers just check one or two categories and would then miss a chapter. Thank you. For those that are enjoying the series, Sydney is about to return to Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never pierce cartilage with a gun!

In fact, never pierce anything except, in a pinch, earlobes at Piercing Pagoda.

Yes, obviously this is all fiction and supposed to be for entertainment and, possibly, thrills. But such obvious fact errors completely obliterate any enjoyment in reading a story like this.

Fact: any knowledgeable piercer does cartilage piercings with a needle one or two sizes larger than the jewelry to be installed. This is to leave room for a lining of new skin to form inside the hole, between the cartilage and jewelry. Failure to do this leads to the piercing taking extremely long to heal. In fact, it typically doesn't heal until it has become so infected that the bacteria eat away enough of the cartilage to leave room for the new skin to form!

Grossed out yet? Ponder that image and get the facts right next time. One star.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08about 3 years ago
So Good

I am so sorry that someone has to ruin your score with a 1 for such a reason. It's fantasy, not a clinical analysis, and your writing is superior. Can hardly wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AW: Never pierce cartilage with a gun!

Dear critic, ever heard of it? "Nobody likes a smartass!". Dear kajkelli, I like your story very much and would be happy if you continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES