Sydney's Descent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress? Please..."

"What do you think, Mistress Nicole. Should we reveal the gift?"

"I guess, I mean it is from her Master."

Kira lifted the small box and tilted it so Sydney could see what it was. Clearly it was an earring of some sort and an unusual backing, but only one. From two or three links of a fine chain dangled a disc, a round silver circle circumscribed about a stylized S. The first thought Sydney had was that it would replace the piercing rod in her navel. She looked up at Kira for further information.

Kira was pinching the top of her left ear. "Right here, I think they call it a helix piercing."

"Oh no, no, no, no, this is the last straw. You have humiliated me for the last time," as she imagined an ear tag not unlike ones she had seen on animals at a petting zoo. "At this point I don't care what you do. He can keep my computer files, and you can fuck yourself." She pushed back the chair, prepared to leave. If Nicole was really her friend, she would come along. If not, who gave a fuck?

Kira had set the box with the ear tag on the table and was playing with something on her lap, basically ignoring the outburst. She held up Sydney's phone with the photo that showed their arms around each other, Sydney's slave collar, hoop earrings, and high ponytail completely obvious. The bralette revealed a high percent of her breasts and no doubt, if enlarged, would reveal her rock hard nipples and piercings. She tried to reach across the table to grab it, but it was too late. Kira had sent it to her mom. "What have you done?" she gasped.

"It really is quite simple, slave, you obey or you are punished. Shall I send the one of you two kissing?"

"Come on, Kira, don't do that," Nicole chimed in. "If I had known you were going to weaponize the photos, I would not have joined in."

"Mistress Nicole," Kira spoke, as though she was a teacher trying to explain a concept to a slow student, "she knows that for every disobedience there is a consequence. She doesn't have to like it, she just has to do it, whatever her Master or you or I command. This is such a minor thing compared to the alternatives. You have no idea," turning to Sydney, "how much I had to beg, yes, beg your Master not to pierce your tongue and septum!"

Sydney sat back down, completely distraught, having no idea what her mom would think about her new look. "What will be will be, let's get going."

*****

The mall was not very crowded on a Thursday afternoon. Kira led the way, finally stopping at a small display island, the Piercing Pagoda. "Have a seat, slave," Kira said, pointing at one of the stools surrounded by the glass cases. Sydney was in a daze, anticipating that at any moment her mom would be calling.

"Mistress, please..." Sydney whispered, suddenly her stomach doing flip flops. She looked at Nicole, who just shrugged.

"Hush, slave," Kira responded, then turned to the girl a few feet away, playing with her phone. "Excuse me, do you have time for a helix piercing?"

"Of course," the Asian girl hopped up and walked over.

"Our friend, here, Sydney, wants a few piercings, actually," surprising both Nicole and Sydney that she did not say "slave," and by the word "few."

Sydney's eyes were already tearing. 'Please, no,' she thought, 'not my tongue and septum!'

"First, on her right ear, she wants to add three additional hoops, working the way up her ear, each smaller than the one below."

"No problem," the piercer said. "Do you want me to leave room for more later on, or evenly space them now?" She looked at Sydney, who was just staring in another direction.

"Good question, what do you think, Mistress Nicole?"

Nicole had no idea how to respond. She tried to imagine herself in Sydney's situation. Kira was putting her on the spot. "I guess we cannot know her Master's future plans, so I guess leave room for more later."

The piercer looked at Kira for confirmation, and was given a nod. Kira then handed her the small box, which she opened and held up two items to examine. "And this is the helix for the top of her left ear."

She turned to Sydney, whose eyes were wide with apprehension. "Hiya, my name is Kelli, hey, don't look so worried. This is easy. Love your hoops, by the way. You know this backing will make the earring permanent, right?"

"But what are..." Sydney was shushed by Kira standing directly in front of her holding Sydney's phone.

"Your mom will love them," Kira said, the message clear. There would be no debate. "Yes, permanent."

The piercing girl took a cotton gauze, poured a bit of alcohol on it, and swirled it at the top of Sydney's left ear and then along the side of her right ear. "Let's do the helix first. So, you will feel a slight pain, just like when you got your lobes pierced, but this piercing gun works really well through the cartilage." At that point, Kelli put the end of the gun at the top of her ear, and said, "Ok, deep breath, count to three, one, two..." She never got to three and with a jolt the cartilage was pierced with a small silver grommet. Sydney quietly gasped, because it did hurt, and her eyes continued to tear in a quiet sob.

"S for 'Sydney' I assume," Kelli was trying to make conversation to assuage Sydney's discomfort.

"Yes," Kira chimed in, "as well as a couple other things," she chuckled. "So cute, don't you think Mistress Nicole?" That got Kelli's attention, wondering exactly the relationship of this group, but she had seen everything from multi-facial piercings on Goths to grandmothers trying to subtract a few years from their age with multiple studs in one or both ears.

"It is!" replied Nicole with a nod.

Kelli continued, and with a click, it was done. "Nothing is really permanent, you know," speaking to Kira. "With the right tool anything can be removed, but not easily. Anyway, now for the right ear." Several minutes later, Sydney's right ear had been pierced and ringed three more times.

"Here is a little bag with an antiseptic spray and directions so it does not get infected. Enjoy." Kira told Sydney to pay the girl.

"But why?" Sydney sniffled, as they walked away.

"Because your Master demanded it be done today. He brought the helix ring over this morning."

Sydney looked sadly at Nicole, who said, "Hey, girl, it is cute, really. Sexy as all fuck. Want a kiss to make it better?"

"No, that's ok, thanks, I guess."

Kira was leading the way when suddenly Sydney's phone rang. She knew it was her mother. The phone was in Kira's bag. Sydney's mouth turned to cotton. She panicked, trying to think of any possible explanation. Kira handed her the phone after first accepting the call.

"Sydney?"

"Hi, Mom," she said with faked enthusiasm. Offense or defense? In a split second she decided, "How did you like the photo?"

"Sydney, what have you done to yourself? I knew Kira right away, but it took me a double take to recognize my own daughter! What have you done?"

They had stopped walking, and moved to the side of the walk area. Kira and Nicole were clearly wondering where this would go. "Oh, mom, you are so funny. It was just for a class project, you know, social bias and profiling. I thought you would think it was funny."

"Funny? I don't even know what you mean by those things. It looks like something solid around your neck and what about those awful hoops in your ears?"

"See, mom, that is exactly the point. People make judgments on such things, just like you. You're getting all worked up over nothing." She could see her mom was trying to initiate Face Time, but she could not let that happen. "Mom, we'll talk later, ok, just chill. Gotta go, in the middle of a study group." She hung up without waiting for a response. Maybe she escaped with limited damage, but now with the helix locked in her ear, there was even more to worry about.

Nicole was all smiles. "You really handled that great, Syd!"

Kira held out her hand for the phone. When Sydney hesitated, Kira snapped her fingers and Sydney relinquished the phone. In exchange, she handed Sydney a prepaid gift card. "Master will pay for our last stop; he already knows what you will be getting and the cost." Sydney hesitated, then took the card and read: Ellie's Fine Leather.

She knew of this shop and had walked by once or twice, but never walked in. They were silent, each deep in thought, as they sauntered along, Sydney doing her best not to stand out among the three of them. The items on the mannequins in the window oozed sexiness, and she immediately detected the aroma of leather that permeated the shop. For some reason this made Sydney conscious of her pierced nipples, which had been rock hard since they walked into the cool mall.

Kira stopped at the display windows and seemed to stare a bit longer than usual at one mannequin in particular. The first thing Sydney thought about was her 'Halloween' outfit that Master insisted she wear the first time.

A salesgirl appeared almost immediately. 'My god," Sydney thought, 'she must belong to the Kardashian family!' The black leather dress was like a second skin and the over-the-knee boots had at least 5-inch heels.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, please, are you Veronica?"

"Yes, do I know you?"

With a nod to Sydney, Kira answered, "No, but yesterday at this time, her Master talked with you ... "

"Oh, yes! He was very specific and got her a gift card, right?

"Give it to her, slave," Kira directed. Sydney wanted to crawl into a hole and die a quick death, rather than this slow agony. Suddenly she felt Nicole entwine her fingers with Sydney's in a show of support. Sydney appreciated the gesture, and turned to Nicole. Sydney blinked her eyes by way of thanks and did not withdraw her fingers. The embarrassment in the restroom just a short time ago was forgotten. Nicole was her ally, Sydney was sure. She handed Veronica the card.

"Did he tell you what he wanted you to get?"

"No, he didn't," Kira answered for all of them.

"Ok, come over here, let's figure this all out. The harness is not difficult to fit, but the shoes need to be just right."

As she lead the way, Sydney thought of her experience at Master's house, when he instructed her how to walk enticingly. Yes, in comparison to this salesgirl, Sydney walked like a librarian. She promised herself to work on her gait, and immediately stood up straighter and glided along, one foot in front of the last, following Veronica's lead.

Veronica checked Sydney's foot size, and was unable to keep her eyes from wandering to her stained crotch. "Fun times, eh?" she asked. Sydney just stared back in return.

While she was collecting the items, Sydney's phone rang again. It was not her mom. Kira picked it up, looked at who was calling, saw only a number, no name, and answered. "Yes?"

"Hi, this is Hom, um, your waitress from last night."

"Oh, hi! Of course, our slave left you this number."

"Right, I was just wondering, you know, ... "

"Hey, this is perfect, Hom, are you at the restaurant?"

"Yes, actually, I had the breakfast and lunch shifts, so I will be free in about two hours, if that is ok."

"Absolutely!" She gave Hom the address, only a short walk from the restaurant on the same street. "We are actually at the mall at the moment, but we should be back in an hour or a little more. When we get back Sydney, that's our slave, has some practicing that you might enjoy. "

Sydney was doing her best to beg, to plead with Kira for mercy, but to no avail. With a sadistic smile, she closed the phone and put it back in her bag. "Things are working out great today!"

By then, Veronica had returned. "So this is the Open Breast Leather Body Harness with Cuffs. You can see the picture on the front and I am sure this will fit perfectly."

'Oh my god," thought Sydney, but Kira and Nicole were all smiles.

"Now these ballet bondage boots with a 7-inch heel are another matter. These are a half-size bigger than your normal shoes, so let's try them on," and she handed Sydney little nylon stockings."

"She is not allowed to remove the anklet," Kira said.

"Oh, no problem, that is the least of her worries."

Sydney was speechless. How could she possibly wear such things for any length of time? True, she had taken some ballet and dance classes when she was younger, but en pointe was never her forte.

Veronica helped her lace the boots up as tight as possible. She also suggested she get some lamb's wool for the tip of the toe. "Your toenails have to be cut very short and remember, the boots need to fit like a glove."

Sydney could walk in 5-inch heels without much difficulty, but the moment she stood up, she knew this was going to be impossible. "Um," looking at Kira, "there is no way I can walk in these." In all honesty, Kira was equally stunned by the height of the heels and the way Sydney had to hunch to remain standing. Nicole gulped.

"This will take time. I explained that to your, uh, Master, and he understands. If you overdo, the strain on your arches and ankles will make normal walking impossible. Actually, I suggest you never wear less than 4" or 5" heels at all times, because going back and forth between flip-flops or low-heel sandals and these boots will just make it that much harder to adapt. Besides, the more you wear these, your Achilles actually shortens and shrinks and you will find flip-flops or slippers uncomfortable." Just hearing these suggestions made Sydney's eyes tear-up. "Hey, don't worry, given time, you will be great. Here, let's see how it goes."

With Veronica's help, Sydney took a tentative step, then another. Her ballet training came back and she tried to stand straight. For 10 minutes they walked around the shop, Veronica never letting go of Sydney's elbow. Nicole and Kira trailed like an entourage around and around.

Finally Veronica called a halt, saying that was enough for the first time. She showed Kira the locks and how to lock the shoes onto Sydney's feet. "But please don't do this until she can handle it." And then she winked, "Or you are punishing her." Kira gave an enthusiastic laugh, Nicole just gulped, again.

More than an hour after they arrived at Ellie's, it was time to leave. Sydney was so happy for her open-toe sandals. The big toes on both feet ached.

Kira thanked Veronica and they left the shop. The gift card covered the items exactly. Nicole offered to carry the bags, but Kira insisted that Sydney tote the load.

It was quiet in the car as they traveled back to their apartment. Kira replanned the evening, now that Hom was going to be there. Nicole was still thinking of Sydney in the leather harness outfit and ballet boots. And Sydney's mind was a blur, one moment thinking about her mom, the next about her piercings, the next about what happened in the restroom, and all the while her toes throbbed, far more than any of her piercings. Like a flip-book of random images, one as humiliating as the next. She absently reached up to tug on her ear tag.

When they got back to the apartment, Nicole said, "I would like to stay a while, if that is ok? Maybe I can help in some way."

"Of course," replied Kira. "I think sluts probably perform best with a crowd."

No sooner had they entered the apartment, then Sydney obeyed the order to strip. There was no point in arguing when Kira held four aces. She took off her bralette, shorts, and kicked her shoes to the side. As she did so, she noticed a second gym bag next to the one Master had given to Kira.

"Mistress, may your slave go to the bathroom, please?" After the humiliating trip to the mall, Sydney was feeling very sub.

"Why does our pet need to go to the bathroom?" Kira asked, as though speaking to a child, or an animal.

"I, I mean your slave needs to pee."

"I see, in a few minutes you can go, just hold it for now and get on all fours." Kira clipped a leash to her collar and set the leash on the floor.

"So, Mistress Nicole, while I prepare some snacks and things for this evening, I want you to take our slave through her bitch-mode exercises."

"I'm not sure what that means," Nicole said.

"Right, you have not seen her in full mode, and Master brought some additional items earlier this morning. I will show you this time."

First Sydney was fitted with the harness ring gag. Next, Kira brought some solid steel cuffs from the new gym bag, separated by 18 inches of chain, and locked them on Sydney's wrists. She tossed a similar pair to the side. Sydney made several attempts of garbled protests, until finally she just gave up. "Ok, she asked to pee, so we need to get that out of the way," as Kira walked to the kitchen, returning with a flower vase and an old magazine.

"Master wants her to fully understand the depth of bitch-mode, so like any female dog, when she is in this mode she cannot use the human toilet." Sydney looked over her shoulder as Kira opened the magazine and set the vase under Sydney. "Ngooo, ngggooo," she cried into the gag.

"Yes, yes," Kira echoed. "You said you need to pee, and this is how you will do it. The longer it takes, the more likely Hom, the waitress, will arrive. Just do it!"

Nicole calmly said, "Go ahead, Sydney, I will make sure nothing spills out. You know you have to do this, so let's just get it done."

A new level of humiliation descended on Sydney. With her head bowed, she had to obey, knowing there really was no other option. She spread her legs as wide as possible and arched her back. It started as a dribble, but within a few seconds the piss streamed into the vase. "Good girl," Nicole cooed.

When the stream stopped, Kira pulled away the vase and magazine and walked them into the bathroom. The moment she was out of sight, Sydney yelped, as Nicole's cold tongue swished along her pussy, cleaning away the last drops of piss.

Kira got in on the yelp, Sydney twisting in surprise, and the look of satisfaction on Nicole's face, as she licked her tongue around her lips. "I always wanted to do that," Nicole giggled.

"Oh my fuck, that was priceless," said Kira, who then proceeded to cuff and chain Sydney's ankles. Kira showed Nicole the anal hook and lube, guiding her until it was properly seated in Sydney's rectum. Even though Sydney had experienced this several times before, she grunted and moaned throughout, as Kira continued to say, "Relax your muscles, don't fight it." Nicole was sweating with nerves by the time the hook was embedded.

With Kira continuing to assist, the rope was tied from Sydney's ponytail to the eye of the hook, forcing Sydney to look straight ahead. "This will help with her tendency to slouch. Oh, I forgot something," as Kira went to the new gym bag. She returned with two bells, which she clamped to Sydney's ringed nipples. It was clear from the sounds coming from her mouth that Sydney hated the clamps.

"You will stay on all fours, pet, unless otherwise told," said Kira as she hooked the leash to Sydney's collar. "Mistress Nicole, while I do a few things, take her for a walk around the place, several circuits, focusing on posture and enticement. Her back is to be arched and her ass is to entice any two or four-legged stud that might be watching. And make sure the bells ring."

"Yes, ok, come along Syd...pet," and with a light tug on the leash, they began.

12