Sydney's Descent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of urine seemed to linger in Sydney's mouth for a long time, but she kept licking. It wasn't just the taste of urine that she was dealing with either; there was also the taste and smell of Kira's cum from last night. It had coagulated into a sticky slime. It was a taste that stayed on the thickening pussy lips, unlike the urine which had faded away to just an aftertaste in the back of her throat. The thick coating of aged cum and saliva and sweat had a heavy, musky smell and taste, not the worst thing she ever had in her mouth, but kind of disturbing. Her mind flashed back to the female orgy last night, with all four of them entwined in sexual bliss, with Sydney denied time and time again.

The feeling between Kira's thighs was building rapidly and she was nearing her first orgasm of the day. "OOOOHHHFUCK, you lesbians sure know how to eat a pussy," she moaned. Sydney didn't think she was a lesbian at all, and she certainly didn't know what she was doing when it came to eating pussy, but apparently she was doing something right.

Kira held her breath and every muscle in her body became rigid as her slave's tongue swirled around and around her sensitive little nub until an intense orgasm tore through her body. She was wracked with spasms, her face locked in an ecstatic grimace of pleasure.

Kira's pussy squirted, filling Sydney's mouth with more flavor and her mind was now thinking that if she kept this up, she wasn't going to need breakfast. 'I'm already eating the breakfast of champions, right?' she thought, laughing in her own head at her silly thoughts. 'You'd better watch out, Sydney, you may be losing your mind. This whole slave thing is getting to you.'

After Kira came down from her orgasmic high, she pushed Sydney away and said, "Damn girl, you sure do put a lot of effort into eating my pussy. I only wanted you to clean me, not make me cum. I'm surprised that you and Nicole didn't get together before you became a slave. I'll bet you wish you had gotten a piece of her long ago."

If Kira only knew what happened yesterday in the public restrooms. Sydney wondered what had happened to the picture that the girls had taken. Was it already online? Were there pictures being hung up around the campus? Was she going to be blackmailed by someone else? The possibilities were endless, but she knew that if they released the photo and her face was visible, then everything was done. Her reputation, her life as she knew it would be over and she would have to start over again. Maybe leave the state or the country. At least she wouldn't have to be a slave anymore.

Kira unlocked the wrist cuffs, freeing Sydney's arms. "Take a shit, you can sit on the toilet since I don't want to be cleaning up after you. When you finish, crawl to the kitchen. I will prepare your breakfast by the time you arrive. And brush your teeth, you smell like piss."

The bowl was already on the floor of the kitchen. It was the usual coffee and soaked toast, and next to it a bowl of orange juice. While Kira sat on a stool and watched, Sydney lapped at the coffee and toast. "You got mail," Kira said, showing the envelope Sydney had seen last night in the gym bag. "Unlike you, I obey Master and so we will read it together after you finish. Hurry up, slave."

Sydney turned her head to lap some orange juice, and the moment she did, realized something was wrong. Flavorfully wrong. She squeezed her eyes shut, made a grimace, and looked up at Kira, who had a big smile on her face. "Drink it all, bitch, after all you produced a fair amount of it." Sydney had no idea what that meant, wondering if perhaps she had left the carton of juice on the drainboard and it had soured over the week. No, that made no sense. She shook her head NO.

"I was just thinking, your mom would love that photo of you kissing Nicole, or maybe a video in which you are the porn star." Kira turned her back and Sydney had no idea if perhaps she was reaching for the phone.

"No, please no!" Sydney cried. She knew Kira might not be bluffing.

In fact, she was opening the fridge. "Then follow the command of your Mistress and do it NOW. In case you are wondering, this is the new flavor," as Kira showed the distraught slave the vase filled with her piss from last evening. Kira had put it in the fridge. "You are such a high achiever, when I told Master yesterday that you had gotten an A in bitch posture and a B in deep throating, he was pleased and told me that the next thing to practice is drinking piss."

As Sydney lapped away at the juice, the flavor became more palatable, but she was worried it would make her sick, or give her some disease. Kira returned the vase to the fridge, rinsed out a few dishes, and by the time she refocused on her slave, the juice was gone, along with the coffee and toast. "Good girl. Master also added one more thing. Wait here, now is as good a time as any."

Kira returned from the entryway where the two gym bags were sitting. Sydney watched with both curiosity and apprehension. Kira showed her a pear shaped plug, and she knew exactly where it was going. "Please no, not today ..."

"Unless you want me to gag you again with Hom's panties, I suggest you keep your mouth fuck hole shut. Once again, I came to your rescue. He had several anal plugs, but I convinced him to take it slow, that except for the anal hook, your rectum was virgin territory. So this plug is no bigger than the hook and you should be more than able to handle it until we see him later today.

"The only thing is that with the lube there is the possibility it might slip out on its own, so you will be wearing shorts today, not a skirt. We'll pick out your clothes in a bit. Oh, and once you return from Master at the end of the weekend, beginning next week you will be getting an enema every morning and increasing the plug size on a regular basis."

Sydney just flopped her head is defeat. Kira lubed the plug and with minimal effort, Sydney's ass was plugged. She was removed from bitch mode and told to stand. She rose and clenched her rectum muscles, afraid the plug would pop out. She was thankful she had emptied her bowels earlier, but knew that her poop shoot was far from clean.

"Come sit on the stool, slave. I want you to get used to the full sensation for once you get to class, and besides, we have the letter to read." Sydney slowly sat on the seat, immediately feeling the small plug pushed more deeply up her rectum. "Let's open this together and see what lies ahead." Kira tore open the envelope and pulled out a typed piece of paper. Kira read it aloud, since Sydney was clearly in a daze.

****

kajira,

I hope you learned your lessons well from Mistress Kira this week. You will be tested later today and appropriately rewarded or punished.

I had two reasons for giving you the week off, so to speak.

1. To give you time to keep up your work in school.

2. Time to give your piercings to heal.

Based on your schedule, I know you have three morning classes and that they end at noon.

When class is over, return to your apartment. Strip and put on the leather harness you got at Ellie's. Mistress Kira will make room in one gym bag for your ballet boots. I am reasonable and realize you cannot possibly be ready to wear them for too long. You may wear a coat to cover the harness. Wear your lace-up thigh high 'Halloween' boots and nothing else.

****

Kira paused to make sure Sydney was paying attention. Her eyes were not on the letter, but unfocused, looking off into the other room. "Slave, I cannot protect you if you do not follow directions. Pay attention!" Sydney dropped her eyes to the letter, so Kira continued to read aloud.

****

You will make your way to Rex's studio arriving no later than 2:30. I want him to check your piercings. If you are late or fail to please Rex, you will be punished. You will go alone. Mistress Kira, see below. Rex will call me when you are finished and then I expect you within 20 minutes.

Mistress Kira, empty the contents of both gym bags at your apartment. Slave will then have an empty bag to carry her boots, and nothing else. You will bring the box of four dildos in the other bag. I want you to arrive early at my place, let's say 3:00.

Master

****

"I guess that all makes sense, right, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, your slave understands."

"What's wrong, you don't seem happy."

The temptation to lash out was great. Why should she be happy? Her life was in turmoil and to think he believed she had time to study this week. Her grades would go down the drain quickly, unless things changed dramatically. But she knew that losing her temper with Kira was unproductive, so she just replied, "I'm ok, just thinking."

"Right, Ok, look, I will put this letter in the one gym bag where you carry your boots in case you have to recheck the directions. Now let's get moving, we don't have time to practice the dildos this morning, so I just hope you do it right later. Same with your bitch-mode posture. If Master has to punish you for being unacceptable, I will double it when you return here."

****

Kira let her wear the scarf to hide the collar, and to turn her SLUT anklet inward. That should have made Sydney thankful, and it did up to a point. But her multi-pierced right ear, the left ear tag, fuck-me-hoops, and exposed navel piercing left no doubts about the image she was expressing. Kira selected a pair of Daisy Dukes and a tight elastic sling camisole, ensuring that there was no way to hide her nipple rings. As suggested by Veronica, she wore the same strappy sandals with 4" heels.

Sydney sat in the back of the large, fairly dark lecture hall for her first class. Her stomach knotted realizing that much of what the professor was saying made no sense. This for a class that she had been acing. The tight shorts ensured the plug was safe from ejection, but every time she sat it took her breath away for a moment.

She had 10 minutes to get to her second class, a somewhat smaller lecture hall. This was a class she shared with Nicole. As she neared the entrance, she saw Nicole with two other girls. Sydney read Nicole's body language and brief shake of her head and ignored them, walking into the hall and taking a seat. She put her book bag on the seat next to hers, saving it for Nicole.

Moments later Nicole walked in, looked around and spying Sydney, sat down next to her. "Hi," Sydney said.

"Hi, you look delicious, Sydney! That was so volcanic last night, it took me hours to get to sleep!"

"Me, too," said Sydney, but thinking, 'imagine how hard it was gagged, legs roped, caked in pussy juice, with my clit, nipples and ears throbbing and my pussy tingling.'

"So, you saw me talking with them outside. That was Cheryl and her co-conspirator, Teryn." She paused, which put Sydney on edge. "The good news is that they promised to keep their mouths shut and I watched as they deleted the pictures. Hehe, actually, I wanted to keep the one, but that was too risky."

"Ok," said Sydney, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"I offered to do them like you did me, only not in a public restroom."

"And they agreed to that?" Sydney inquired.

"Well, I figured that it couldn't hurt to try whether they are lesbian or not. I mean every girl loves to get her pussy eaten right, so why not offer that if they would keep quiet."

"I still don't believe that they were cool with that, though."

"They both were hesitant at first, but I reminded them how good it would feel and that no one else would ever find out about it. Most straight girls are interested in exploring anyway, so all they needed was a little push in that direction and what we did was still fresh in their head, so they were easy to convince. I'm meeting with Cheryl in a two hours at my place, and Teryn is coming over later tonight. I actually entertained the thought of hiding a video camera when I do Cheryl, and then blackmailing her to let me tie her up. Then when Teryn comes over, I could hide Cheryl in my closet so she gets to watch. Then maybe get them into a threesome or something."

Sydney was laughing at that, the first time she really laughed all week. "That's great, Nicole, good luck with them both." She knew that Nicole was joking about the blackmail stuff, or at least she was pretty sure she was.

"Hey, maybe you can find a way to get away sometime and come see me. I owe you a good hot orgasm."

Sydney felt her knees tremble at the mention of that. A few days ago she would have probably slapped the girl for saying something like that, or at least cussed her out and flipped her off, now however, after what she had been through all week, she wished she could take her up on the offer. "Well, that sounds fucking great, Nicole, but I really am not sure. I have to be at Master's place this afternoon and who knows after that. Finding quality time by myself is hard to get," she said.

'I hope so, Sydney, I really hope so,' her inner voice told her. She would be hearing that inner voice a whole lot more over the next few days.

****

12:00

During the walk home, she thought about the evening ahead. What would Master want from her? She thought about how much she had resisted during the course of the week, and where it had gotten her. No matter how much she had resisted, she was still forced to do whatever she had been ordered. Then, she had a revelation. 'What if I don't resist anymore? What if I do everything, no matter how degrading, no matter how embarrassing. Make it so he has no reason to punish me. Just let myself be a real slave and to hell with the consequences.'

It seemed like such a good idea, just let Master take over and relax. She really didn't think that it would be that easy, but it was almost a relief to make that decision. All day she had been wondering and worrying what the man had devised over the last few days for tonight, and now she just put it all in the back of her mind and shrugged her shoulders. Whatever happens, happens. 'He's not going to kill me. If I'm powerless to stop it, why worry about it. Like the weather, you can't change it so why complain, just deal with it.'

With her mind made up, her whole body language changed, she gained a spring in her step, and her face relaxed into a smile for the first time in days. She walked into the house, stopped at the door, and stripped her clothes off, folding them neatly and stacking them on the table. Kira was no where to be seen at the moment. Naked, except for the slave adornments, she noted that one gym bag held her shoes and the letter, and the other the case of dildos.

She decided that being alone, she would take a shower, eat some lunch, and still have plenty of time to get to Rex.

****

She didn't wear her watch, her phone was in Kira's possession, but she knew she was going to be on time for Rex. She had no choice but to take an Uber, wearing the thigh high boots with heels and the body harness under Kira's coat.

"Friday night party, miss?" the driver asked.

"Um, yes." She noticed that he spent more time checking her out in his rearview mirror than looking ahead for traffic.

She opened the door, and like last time, the Goth Tia was minding the reception desk. She looked up and, "YO, REXY, SHE'S BACK!" Sydney cringed.

Tia looked a little different. She still had the lip ring and eyebrow barbell, but the nostril ring had been replaced by a 1" diameter septum ring that touched her upper lip. "Hey," Tia said, touching her ear with the multiple rings, "you're looking shit hot! And that ear tag, omg!" She spread her first and second fingers on her right hand on either side of her mouth and waggled her tongue. Message sent and received.

Sydney could only smile, unwilling to get in any conversation with this...she was going to think 'freak,' but then realized she was every bit as 'bizarre.' Rex arrived and said, "Come on back, girl."

He led her to the same room as before, and upon entering immediately turned and said, "The coat."

Sydney expected nothing less, and removed the coat, handed it to him, stepped back and spread her legs, locking her hands behind her neck. This was all part of her plan to play along, to show no resistance.

"Well, what a change since last time. Let's see, collar, hoop earrings...I really like the new ones, you should have come here."

"Sir, it was not really slave's choice, or she would have for sure. Master insisted this be done in full view at the mall."

"I see. Ok, anklet. Doesn't really scream SLUT with all the other silver buckles on the boots, but you have obeyed. And this harness is very, and I mean very sexy."

"Thank you, Sir. Slave wishes only to please."

"Right." Clearly Rex was surprised. "Ok, take a seat and let's look things over first."

'First?' Sydney was hyper focused and that choice of words seemed odd.

Harnessed as she was, all her intimate and private parts were readily available for inspection. He checked each nipple and then checked her ears, even though he had not pierced them. "A little red, I'll give you another can of saline. Spread your legs like last time, put them over the arms of the chair."

Sydney immediately obeyed. The leather harness had two thin straps that ran from a ring just below her navel, between her legs where they became one and then reconnected to a ring on her lower back. Rex had to push the leather slightly to the side and then tenderly touched the ball sitting on her clit hood, but his eyes were focused on hers. She felt him turn the ring, give it a bit of a tug, and then released it. "I told him. Your master. I told him this would be a hood ornament and no more."

"Sir?"

"You have a more pronounced hood in comparison to most Asian women. The ball is not making contact with your clit, so you are not receiving any significant stimulation. Nice to look at, but it's not serving its ultimate purpose."

"But Sir, I, I mean this slave knows it's there!"

"Girl, if it was doing its job, you would be leaking like a faucet all the time. Yes, you are wet down there, but not like you should be." He shook his head, deep in thought. Sydney felt like she should apologize, but that was ridiculous, so she remained quiet.

"Anyway, I'll discuss this with him later. I notice a little addition to your collection," as he tapped the butt plug, causing her to take a sharp intake of air. "Looks good, and I doubt it is very uncomfortable. How long have you been plugged?"

So embarrassing to talk about things like this! "Since this morning, Sir."

"Everything looks good, so let's get on with the next procedure."

In a flash, her heartbeat doubled and she panicked. "Please, Sir, whatever you are thinking, please no more."

"Now listen, girlie, so far you have been perfect, the ideal submissive. Now is not the time to blow it. Your master has decided and paid for the next piercing, so let's get it done. I understand you have a full evening ahead. You can put your legs down, just sit back and relax." He walked to the side and returned with a rolling tray of equipment.

"Please, Sir, please, what are you going to do?"

"He wants that septum of yours pierced, but before you say anything, let me clarify a couple of things." He could see the look of panic in her face and her eyes wide. Her lips were starting to form the word 'NO.'

"DON'T GO THERE! You know what will be will be, unless as has always been the case, you are willing to accept the consequences of disobedience. Give me a chance to explain the procedure and the agreement your master and I came to. First, just like your helix, I will insert a sleeve, a seamless grommet into your septum. I will put it back far enough that it cannot, do you hear me, cannot be seen.

"Of course, your nasal septum is thicker than the cartilage in your upper ear, so it will hurt a bit more, but nothing you can't handle. Now, here is the rest of the good part. I will insert a sterling silver horseshoe in the grommet, you know what that is, right?" Sydney nodded, still in a state of semi-shock. "I will epoxy the ends, so you cannot remove it, but here is the good part, you can flip it inside your nostrils. I absolutely guarantee no one will know it is there. Unless you are ordered to display it, your secret is safe. Do you understand?"