Sydney's Descent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney nodded, her eyes brimming with tears.

"There is one more thing for you to know. Your master did not want the horseshoe. That was my idea. He wanted a bull ring, like the one you must have seen on Tia when you walked in."

'Oh my god,' she thought.

"Once that is locked, there is no way to hide it. Not only that, but once healed, he could leash you from that ring. I talked him down from the bullring to a thin ring that is flush with the bottom of your septum, but still visible, and finally to the horseshoe. I suggest you do nothing to upset him, ok?"

She nodded, somehow both horrified and thankful.

****

She stepped out of the Uber at 3:50, exactly 15 minutes after leaving Rex. She had regained some of her composure, but certainly not all. Since waking this morning, her anus had been plugged and her septum was now ringed. And now she was about to enter the Lair of the Master.

She could feel the tips of the horseshoe on her upper lip. Rex had patiently shown her how to hide the ring, but of course, it was to be exposed when she arrived at master. She thought of hiding it from the Uber driver, then decided there was no point.

She had to do everything in her power to please Master, to agree to anything he demanded without hesitation, even if it meant sacrificing her virginity. Suddenly that seemed small compared to the potential punishment he could inflict upon her.

She had devised an idea how to arrive, how to amaze and please him from the moment she entered his house. It didn't matter if Kira was there or not. She would debase herself but take the offensive.

It was still broad daylight and impossible to hide. The worst thing possible would be for someone to see her and call the police. On the other hand, that might be the best thing possible.

She set the gym bag to the side of the door and took off her coat, revealing her harnessed, collared, and pierced body. She set the coat atop the gym bag. Kira's coat, actually, she thought, not wanting to get it dirty. She got down on all fours, realizing she would probably mar her boots. She rapped on the door. It was now or never.