Sydney's Descent Ch. 12

Story Info
Sydney's septum is pierced.
7.8k words
4.45
29.7k
26

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
296 Followers

Thank you for the comments and emails. I respond to every one, unless it is anonymous.

****

Sydney was exhausted. She had been awake since 6:30 am. The entire day had been a shit show.

And now, as Nicole encouraged her to arch her back, shake the bells clamped to her nipples and sway her ass to and fro, she just wanted to curl up and sleep. Like a dog. Like a bitch.

But Kira had other plans.

Nicole had led Sydney on all fours around the apartment numerous times. With her ankles and wrists chained and with so much to think about concerning her posture and presentation, her mind was whirling like a snow globe.

Finally Kira called a halt to that aspect of her bitch training. Reminding her not to speak, the anal hook was released, the head harness unstrapped, and painfully, the nipple bells were removed.

"Next up, the dildos," Kira cheerily said. While Nicole had been walking her pet, Kira had set up the four dildos in their usual position. The smallest was suctioned to a mirror on the floor, the 7'' and 8" cocks attached to the stools, and the 9" to the refrigerator door. Sydney had successfully deep throated the first three, but had never actually tried the longest.

"So, Mistress Nicole, tomorrow evening our slave will be tested on all four cocks. Please take her from the smallest to the largest, once again remind her as needed that this is not a robotic act. By now this should come naturally to her. She is to demonstrate enthusiasm and love, that the cock is the center of her universe, that the sounds and froth coming from her mouth entice and excite. She should be able to hold each in her throat for no less than 30 seconds after several minutes of worshipping it. Let's see how she does. And slave, remember, no talking."

"Ok, Syd, pet, you can do it and then you will be ready for tomorrow. We'll take it slow and easy, ok?" Sydney was still on all fours, trying to cope with yet another level of humiliation. She looked up at Nicole with sad eyes, but nodded and moved herself over the first dildo.

She found this easy to swallow, but having to look at herself in the mirror and noticing the steel chain that connected her wrists made it that much worse. The new piercings in her ears screamed SLUT, and the skin around her lips was pink from having been ring gagged so tightly. She had not gotten a good look at the new piercings, so she took it slow swallowing the dildo, twisting her head in what looked like a show of enticement, but in fact just to better see her ears.

"More noise, slave!" Kira scolded from the kitchen.

Sydney refocused on the dildo, "gak, gak, gak," drool coating the cock, preparing to deep throat.

"Good girl, pet, good girl," Nicole praised. "Ok, ready to take it all, remember 30 seconds at least."

Sydney obeyed with ease and they moved on to the next. For this, Sydney was allowed to stand, taken out of bitch mode. No sooner did she lean over the stool and position her mouth than the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," shouted Kira from the other room.

"That must be the waitress, Sydney. I'm so sorry she has to see you like this, but I don't know what else I can do," Nicole said, patting Sydney on the ass. "Let's just get it done, ok?"

Sydney applied herself to the cock, oddly wanting to earn the approval of Nicole and Kira, and to impress the waitress. Focused on the dildo as she was, she still heard Kira when they entered the room. "Hom, you remember Mistress Nicole, and of course, our pet. You're just in time, Nicole is putting her through her exercises. This is dildo two of four. Make yourself at home, can I get you something to drink?"

Hom was gob smacked. "Uh, no, that's ok, I get plenty to drink at work. But why is she doing this?"

"It's a bit of a long story, but the bottom line is that her Master demands it and Nicole and I have been training her all week. Tomorrow she goes to her Master and he expects nothing but perfection. He gave her four different length dildos to deep throat. So far, she is really good at one through three, but we'll all see how she does on number four in a few minutes."

"I see," though she didn't, and stood to the side, leaning on the counter with her arms crossed.

When Sydney successfully swallowed the 7" penis, she got cheers for Nicole and Hom, and was moved to the next stool. There was no point in asking for a break, she had to get through these challenges as quickly as possible.

"Whatya think?" asked Kira, returning to stand next to Hom.

"Really hot, she really gets into it, doesn't she?"

"That is what her Master expects. It is not just enough to deep throat him, but she has to act as though his is the last cock on earth, that her entire being is focused on pleasuring him. That's why she makes those gagging sounds. She's not really gagging, just using her throat muscles to caress the cock."

"Almost, pet, almost," Nicole encouraged, as Sydney was finally able to take the entire 8" into her mouth and throat. The temperature in the room had gone up several degrees.

"Should we give her a short break before the last one?"

"No," answered Kira. "Endurance is part of her training. She should be able to pleasure cocks all night long. Down, bitch, take the last one on all fours!"

Sydney was a mess. Her neck and chest were mottled and flushed from sexual exertion and embarrassment. From her chin ran strings of thick drool. She just wanted to get it over with. Her first attempt to envelop the dildo showed that not only was it longer, it was also thicker. It was at a perfect height, exactly where her Master's cock would be. Sticking out from the fridge like this reminded her of a porn video she had watched about a glory hole.

As a friend, Nicole got down on her hands and knees along side of Sydney in a display of support. Hom moved to the side near the sink for a better view. "Ok, last one, Syd," whispered Nicole. The extra inch of length pushed it well past her uvula into virgin territory. She had gagged and choked several times, and was now less interested in enticing than surviving.

"I don't think she's going to make it," said Hom.

Kira was tempted to take the wand and shock her pussy with it, but that seemed beyond cruel. Sydney was clearly trying her best. A cunt shocking was not going to relax and expand her throat.

Her nose was within a half inch of the fridge, but it was like she had hit a brick wall. She was tempted to just push ahead past the point of no return, but even if she did that, she could not hold it for the required 30 seconds. And she did not want to gag and vomit up her lunch, not with so many watching her.

And then she gasped, nearly inhaling the entire dildo, as something cold and wet was at her pussy. She had not noticed that Nicole had moved, drifted behind Sydney, and at the moment Sydney was about to give up, Nicole had pushed her face between Sydney's spread legs and pushed her tongue into her pet's pussy. Like a wet and slimy snake, seeking the ball on the hood piercing, Nicole's tongue invaded Sydney's pussy and Sydney took the entire 9 inches of dildo, took it and held it, not for 30 seconds but for enough to know that it was possible!

Sydney jerked her head back off the dildo, gasping for air. Nicole pulled back, her face smeared in pussy juice, Hom and Kira just stared in wonder at what they had seen.

"Oh...my...gawd," was Hom's reaction, and that said it all.

"That's my roomie," praised Kira.

Sydney turned and with a smile of accomplishment, batted her eyes in gratitude to Nicole, whose smile was radiant. It was a team effort all around.

After a few moments of silence, Kira suggested a celebratory toast. "But first, is anyone else hot in here? It feels like an oven! Come on, come on, off with them!" Kira began to strip, all the while baiting Nicole and Hom to join her. Kira was soon naked, Nicole not far behind, but Hom stopped when she had stripped to her bra and Hello Kitty panties. Things were moving far too fast for her.

Sydney was still on all fours. "Oh fuck these cameras," Kira said. "Get up, Syd, I'll take the responsibility. I mean, after all, you are the Slave of the Hour!"

Kira handed everyone a coffee cup and evened-out the amounts as she emptied their last two bottles of beer. "Let's go in there and sit," she directed. Sydney had not spoken a word since she had tried to complain about pissing in the vase. They all followed Kira, Sydney constrained by the chains. Nicole and Kira, their minds as one, pulled Sydney in between them as they all squeezed onto the small couch.

Hom sat in the chair opposite them, across from the coffee table. Sydney was keenly aware that only one was chained, pierced, and collared. Only one had an ear tag and unless she was mistaken, only one had her clit hood pierced. "We can make room, Hom!" Kira said.

"Uh, that's ok, for now, ok?"

Kira did not really know much about Nicole, and none of them knew anything about Hom, so the next half hour was a time to get acquainted. "She doesn't say much, does she?" Hom asked, referring to Sydney.

"Well, she is in semi-bitch mode at the moment," Kira said.

"She bitches too much?"

"Haha, no, you know, female dog, bitch. When we got back from the mall she was placed in that mode and forbidden to speak. Actually, she should be on the floor like a real bitch, but since we have something to celebrate, I am making an exception."

"I see. So how long have you three been like, a ... " she paused, not knowing the word.

"Actually, only a day," said Kira with a laugh. "Sydney, I mean, slave knows Nicole from school, but I only met her yesterday. One of my assignments from Master was to push slave's comfort zone." She stopped and looked to Nicole to continue.

"I'm a lesbian."

"Right," Kira piped back in, "so I told slave to invite Nicole over last night and learn a few things about pleasing a mistress."

Hom eyes darted from one to the other. She had opened up and explained that she was not really sexually active, but she was not a virgin and had experienced both girls and guys, "but not recently." Now looking at Nicole, Hom asked, "So, how did she do last night?"

Nicole was seriously more confident than earlier in the week, and sitting like this, naked, her hand atop Sydney's thigh, fingers reaching toward her V, she said, "I think she did great."

Not one for missing an opportunity, Kira inserted, "Hom, unless I am missing the clues, you would like to check out our slave's abilities."

Nicole felt a stab of jealousy, but what could she say? Did Kira just expect her to watch Sydney spear Hom with her tongue? She loved Sydney, wanted Sydney, needed Sydney!

Hom blinked rapidly. "Ok!"

"That's great! Mistress Nicole, would you go prepare slave as last night, while I have a few minutes with Mistress Hom?"

Nicole looked to Sydney with a grimace, knowing Sydney could understand her disappointment and displeasure, but Kira was the alpha female and Nicole accepted the task. "Come along," taking Sydney's hand before adding, "should we take the chains off first?"

"Oh, of course," Kira said, trotting to the counter and tossing the key to Nicole. "Just leave the key on the coffee table. Hom, come with me, will you?" and led her to the bathroom.

By the time Nicole had finished releasing Sydney's bondaged wrists and ankles, Kira and Hom were gone from the room. "I don't want to do this to you," Nicole said. "In fact, I don't like anything about this whole thing. There must be something we can do to free you from this web!"

Sydney just shook her head, and without speaking took Nicole by the hand, and walked to the gym bag for the four ropes. She could not help her curiosity, and unzipped the new bag to see what else it held. She saw a lot of metal things, chains, leather straps, and an envelope with SLAVE in caps...it was just too much, so she quickly zipped the bag and hand in hand with Nicole, walked to the bedroom.

Sydney was finding herself in a deeper and deeper hole. She wondered what Hom's Thai pussy would taste like. She decided to speak. "Nothing on the photo from the restroom stall this morning?"

"Oh, I tried to wipe that from my memory, but I could check." She scampered to where her stuff was strewn on the floor, found her phone and walked back. "There's nothing posted on Facebook that tags me. Maybe we are safe."

"Maybe we should tell Mistress Kira. Maybe she can do something."

"Let's just wait. Ok, Syd, up on the bed."

****

After a short, restless night, Sydney woke on Friday morning, legs still tied to the bed and feeling frustrated. She turned her head and was surprised by Kira standing beside the bed looking at her. She lifted her head up temporarily and whimpered into the gag, before flopping back.

She hurt from head to toe, from her newly pierced ears to her very sore toes that were tortured by the ballet boots she had tried on yesterday. But above all she felt frustrated as she remembered last night. It started out with just Hom. Beautiful and sweet Hom. How did Hom's Hello Kitty panties get in Sydney's mouth? No memory of that. Oh, wait.

Repeating what she had learned the night before with Nicole, she had Hom cumming and screaming in short order. And then she felt activity at the door to her pussy, thinking it must be Nicole. And then? She remembered all four of them, entwined, their limbs free, Sydney spreadeagled and at their mercy. She was so close to cumming, moments from release when Kira showed her a clamp and a second later, her clit was crushed. That's when she was gagged with the nearest pair of panties.

She remembered a light chain clipped to her nipple rings and then Hom crouched over her, the chain in her teeth, pulling Sydney's nipples tight. Hom was snarling like an angry tigress. At some point the clit clamp was removed and the pain was horrible, but at that moment Nicole had sealed her lips over Sydney, gag and all.

It seemed to go for hours, with ebbs and flows, energetic lust followed by post-sexual exhaustion. At some point, Nicole kissed her goodnight, longingly, deeply, passionately. Hom gave her a peck on the lips not long thereafter. Kira released her wrists from the rope ties, and then oblivion. She had not had one good orgasm.

Kira looked a bit tired herself, as she reached over and untied her legs. She left the panties gag and scarf tied in place, and when Sydney stood, she cuffed and chained her wrists behind her back. "I don't want you playing with your dirty little pussy before you go to class today slave, so I'm going to leave your arms behind your back for now," she explained. "That way you won't be able to try to seduce me again like you did last night. You lesbians can be so tricky like that."

'Lesbian!' thought Sydney, 'I'm the one who had to be forced to tongue three pussies!' is what she wanted to say, but she still had the gag in her mouth and no way to take it out.

"Do you need to pee, slave?" Sydney nodded. She always had to pee first thing in the morning. For a brief moment, Kira considered the vase and forcing her to piss like a bitch, but instead walked all the way to the bathroom with her and even held her arm as she sat on the cold porcelain oval. Before her cheeks even touched down, her piss was spraying heavily into the bowl, and she sighed in relief as her bladder emptied. When the stream finally slowed to a drip, Kira said "So, I guess now you want me to wipe your pissy pussy dry."

Sydney hadn't thought about it yet, but with her hands still locked behind her back, she had no choice. She looked up at Kira with wide eyes and nodded her head slowly. "Well alright, I guess I don't have a choice then, do I?"

Kira ripped away four squares of toilet paper and reached between her roommate's legs. Dabbing gently, she dried the area before dropping the now damp paper in the toilet. She then helped Sydney off and instructed her to kneel in front of the toilet. "I need to pee now," she announced as she yanked down her panties and plopped her pleasantly padded bottom down.

While she was peeing, Kira said "Since I just cleaned your pussy for you, I think it's only fair if you do the same for me now. You don't have a problem with that, do you slave?" It seemed simple enough to Sydney, take some toilet paper and wipe her dry. She shook her head no to indicate that there was no problem. "That's a good slave, I wouldn't want to have to punish you before class." It seemed rather silly to think she would have a problem with something so simple.

As her stream of piss slowed and came to a drip, Sydney turned herself around so Kira could unchain her wrists, but instead, she heard "Ohhh, I forgot that you don't have use of your arms. How are you supposed to wipe my pussy if you can't use your hands, huh?" She was quiet for a few seconds as if she was thinking, then said "Well, I guess you'll have to find another way to clean me, slave, and you better hurry, too."

Sydney once again shuffled her knees and turned herself back around, thinking that there was no way she could wipe any pussy dry with her wrists cuffed and chained. Kira made her intentions clear. "Hey, I know how you can do it, let's take this off first," she said , reaching behind the kneeling girl's head and untying the scarf.

Sudden realization came to Sydney as the balled up panties were pulled out, she wanted her to use her tongue! "You're just going to have to use your mouth to clean my pussy, slave." Kira confirmed it just like that. "You must be so glad to get that out of your mouth, slut, it must taste pretty bad by now, but this will spice things up."

"No way, Kira, I mean Mistress, that is just sick." Sydney tried to back herself up, but Kira just half stood and grabbed a handful of her hair. Then she yanked the struggling girl back to the edge of the toilet and forced her to look in her eyes.

"Don't make me punish you again," she said this with such venom, almost spat it, and the memory of last night and the pain the clamps brought made Sydney whimper.

She didn't want to lick her again, especially after she had just pissed in the toilet and not wiped, but she couldn't deal with those horrible clamps on her nipples and clit again. The thought of it made her shiver with dread. After a moment of inner turmoil, she relaxed and allowed her face to be moved into position. She could smell the sharp, acrid odor of piss, as her lips pressed against the wet folds of Kira's pussy.

"Get your tongue in there, slut, and clean that piss out. I just may have you clean my asshole next," Kira barked.

It didn't make much sense to Sydney, but she had lost all of her will to fight with her roommate. It wasn't that she wanted to be in this predicament; it wasn't that she wanted to be licking her pussy. Maybe she had come to terms with her new place in life, or maybe she was just sick of resisting, only to end up complying eventually. Whatever the reason, she took a deep breath, and licked from the bottom of her opening to the top of her fleshy nub. The bitter taste of pee stung her taste buds and filled her mouth with a revolting tart aftertaste, but she carried on, putting the pungent flavor out of her mind and opening the petals of the flower with her tongue.

Kira sat on the seat and leaned her back against the tank to enjoy the wondrous feeling once more. She knew that she was going to have to make this a morning ritual. To get her pussy licked each morning before her day kicked off, to experience an intense orgasmic release at the tongue of her unwilling slave. The fact that her slave was right now cleaning the drops of urine from her unwashed pussy, just the depravity of it was such a huge stimulant. She was high on the power she held, knowing that she could get her slave to do anything, no matter how degrading, no matter how disgusting.

kajkelli
kajkelli
296 Followers