Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 03

Story Info
Sydney is joined by two new captives.
2.8k words
4.52
19k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYDNEY'S CREAMPIE

Shay lunged across the bed and snatched the handgun. He pointed it at Lamar, adrenaline pounding through his veins.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' he thought.

But Lamar looked at him more amused than afraid. "What you think you doing with that, white boy?" he said nonchalantly as he kept fucking the girl. "Put that down. That ain't no fuckin' toy."

Shay hesitated. To go against his sponsor in the gang was a stupid move, but he couldn't just watch him rape her... Some instinctual part of him, some inner moral compass, whatever the hell you wanted to call it, just wouldn't allow it, all sense of self-preservation be damned.

"Get off her."

Lamar's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Or what, bitch boy? You gonna SHOOT me?" The black thug threw down the gauntlet, daring him to pull the trigger. That was just Lamar -- crazy as a son of a bitch. No fear.

The younger gang member soon realized that there was no bluffing with Lamar. Shay felt his heart rate spiking, a tremor going through his hand as he kept the gun pointed.

"I mean it, Lamar."

Lamar smirked. He slid out of Sydney and then plunged his shaft deep between her legs. "And I mean to fuck this pussy, but unlike you, I'm not a little bitch, and I do what I say I'm gonna do," he added pointedly.

Something was about to snap inside Shay. Suddenly it became not just about protecting the girl, but proving that he was a man, that he would do whatever it took if someone gave him shit or got in his way. The cerebral and primal motivations inside of him dovetailed together now. But even Shay wasn't stupid enough to shoot a more senior member in his own gang... so he did the next best thing.

He lunged forward. Lamar's eyes widened with the first trace of surprise, the first realization that he might have underestimated his subordinate.

Just as the black thug was about to get pistol-whipped, though, a voice made both men freeze.

"What the hell are you dumbasses doing!?"

Shay jumped back, startled, and both he and Lamar turned toward the source of that new voice.

It was Javier. He was one of the gang's mid-level enforcers. Tall and burly, muscular, compact, he had a shaved head and merciless gray-brown eyes. And he had two people with him, his arms draped around their shoulders. Two captives.

"Max!" Sydney shouted as she realized who the captives were. The two were young, both 18-year-old high school seniors. The boy was tall, athletic, with a short crop of messy blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. The girl was dark-skinned, her hair braided as it flowed down her shoulders. Both of the teens had their wrists zip-tied behind their backs, and their mouths were gagged.

"UUUU!!!" Max tried to say something, but the gag reduced it to unintelligible and muffled gobbledygook.

Sydney stared, horrified, as she realized that her younger brother and her brother's girlfriend had just been taken captive by these psychos.

'What the hell are they doing here?!' she couldn't help asking herself, the horror still sinking in. Just when she thought this entire nightmare couldn't get any worse, it had.

Her mind raced now as she briefly remembered a text Max had sent to her before she'd gone to bed. He'd asked her what time she was going to sleep, which was strange. Then it dawned on her. This... this was a damn booty call! Max and Shani must have planned to sneak out of their summer school dorm at the Academy, Max knowing that their parents were off in Mexico on vacation, to come here for the night... to have sex.

Sydney's heart sank. She couldn't believe this was happening. No, no, no... Tears filled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Lamar and Shay exchanged an uncertain glance before looking back at Javier.

"Javi..." Lamar began, his face turning a shade darker as he threw Shay a murderous look. "What are you doing here?"

"Babysitting your sorry asses," the gang lieutenant growled. "What the fuck does it look like? It's a good thing Jefe had me watching over you two tonight. He thought you might screw things up, and apparently he was right. While you two were upstairs playing with that bitch, look who was coming through the front door," Javi hissed, shaking both of the two teens by their necks as they whimpered through their gags.

Shay's shoulders slumped. He knew he was in deep now. Even Lamar looked worried.

But Javi sighed now in an exaggerated show of patience. "And here I come up here and you two fools are fighting over a girl." Javi shook his head. "Thinking with your cocks instead of your brains. Young, dumb, and full of cum is about right," Javi grunted.

Then, to the two junior gang members' shock, the lieutenant just shrugged.

"But you know what? Fine. You know what? Fuck it. Let's do this. Lamar, seeing you stuffing that brunette makes my dick hard. Let's have a little fun with our new guests too. I've got Manny outside in the car watching the house anyway."

Saying this, Javi gestured at Shay first. "Give me that thing." He strode over and snatched the weapon from Shay's hand. Then he turned to Lamar. "Go ahead, brother, keep fucking that bitch. I'll get our two guests in the mood to join the party."

"That's my brother and his girlfriend! Please don't hurt them!" Sydney wailed.

Lamar put a hand over her mouth. "Shut up, bitch. Just focus on your own problems. Focus on this cock in your pussy." Sydney felt that throbbing shaft sawing in and out of her, rubbing against the walls of her cunt in a million tantalizing ways as traitorous pleasure slithered through her body like a poison she couldn't resist.

Meanwhile, Max and Shani gaped in horrified disbelief at Sydney's legs splayed wide, Lamar's black cock knifing into her pussy, his testicles jostling in time to his furious fucks.

Sydney had never felt so much shame before. 'I can't believe my brother is seeing this!' she thought with a fresh surge of horror, guilt, and despair. And yet her stuffed snatch sang with its own arousal, eager to accept the raping manhood of the black man on top of her.

"As you can see, your sister is real busy," Javi said to Max, walking back over to the two bewildered teens. "And you two are going to join the action." He called Shay over. "Cut those zip ties," he said, nodding toward the black girl. When Shay looked at him uncertainly, he barked, "Do it!"

Shay did as the gang lieutenant ordered. The teen rubbed gingerly at where the ties had chafed along her wrists.

"Take out her gag," Javi ordered Shay, and the younger man yanked out the gag before untying and discarding it.

Immediately and predictably, Shani began to beg.

"Please don't hurt us. Please let us go, we won't say anything. We won't call the cops. We won't--"

Javi slapped her. Then he pointed the gun. "Take off your clothes and then take off his clothes," the cruel gang member growled, nodding toward the boyfriend. Then his gaze slid to Shay. "Help her out there, tiger. Here." Javi tossed Shay his knife. "Cut off the boyfriend's shirt." With the zip ties binding Max's wrists behind his back, this would speed up the process and obviate the need to undo the bindings.

While Shay cut off Max's shirt until he stood bare-chested, Shani reluctantly obeyed, trembling as she remained hyper-aware of that gun pointed right at her.

The black girl took off her jacket, then her tank top, tight jeans, sneakers and socks. She now stood in just her magenta bra and panties. Max had gotten them for her for her birthday. They accentuated Shani's curves and hid her most tantalizing assets while highlighting them enough to make her look like she belonged in a Victoria's Secret spread.

"Keep going, bitch. Get naked and then help your boyfriend," Javi barked.

With intensifying dread, the black teen obeyed, sliding her panties off her feet to toss them on the floor. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra. The girl slid the straps down her arms and let the fabric fall to the floor to join all the rest of her clothes. Her black breasts now emerged in all their splendor, two fully rounded cones, buoyant and perky with wide, deep brown areolae that contrasted with her slightly lighter skin. Her cunt was cleanly shaven.

"Damn." Javi whistled. Shay observed the scene unfolding, caught between discomfort, guilt, and a surging libido.

The naked black girl was stunning and all the cocks in the room knew it. Shani looked downcast, waves of shame rolling through her as she remained hyper-aware of the men lustfully ogling her nude figure.

"You got yourself one hot girlfriend, boy," Javi commented, giving Max a smack on the back of the head. Then he gestured impatiently with the pistol. "Now get busy, bitch. Help your boyfriend into his birthday suit."

Shani obediently unbuckled her boyfriend's belt before sliding his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Then she helped him out of his shoes and socks before sliding the pants and underwear the rest of the way off of him, discarding them on the floor.

"Good. That's more like it." Javi drew closer. He switched it up now, training the gun on Max. "Now here's what I want to do first. Let's get your boyfriend in the mood." Max was looking away, his gagged face now glistening with tears.

"Listen up, black cunt. I want you to slowly, teasingly jerk off your boyfriend here while he watches his sister take cock. Do it or I'll put a bullet in him."

"OK, OK, I'm doing it. Please, you don't have to hurt us!" Shani pleaded. Her slim hand slid around the base of Max's shaft, which to his eternal shame was already stiff. She began to jerk his cock gently between her fingers.

But there was one thing that still left the depravity of the scene incomplete: Max was looking down at the floor, doing whatever he could to ignore the grunts and groans of his sister and her virile rapist.

"Hey, bitch boy, what do you think you're doing? I said you would WATCH her. You watch your sister getting fucked. Keep those eyes open and look or your girlfriend gets a bullet instead."

As soon as Javi pressed the gun to Shani's head, Max's resistance crumbled. He looked up with resignation on his gagged face. His tortured eyes watched Lamar hunched over his sister, slamming his shaft between her cunt lips with jarring force again and again.

Even as Lamar fucked her, Sydney's forlorn eyes kept beseeching him and she just kept mumbling over and over, even as blissful sensations erupted along the nerve endings of her pussy, "Please don't hurt them. Please don't hurt them, oh please!" Suddenly whether or not Lamar came inside of her or got her pregnant seemed a lot less important.

"Keep clenching that pussy up good around my dick and I'll put in a good word for them," Lamar taunted, his hips rolling forward with each bone-jarring thrust.

Meanwhile, Shani looked at the floor with revulsion even as her flingers glided up and down her boyfriend's elongated penis. It sickened her that Max was getting so aroused by what was happening to his sister. But she was almost equally sickened that she was now a part of it all.

"Hey, black slut, you too. Watch the action on the bed. I'm not playing."

With the most intense reluctance, Shani obeyed. She raised her gaze to watch Sydney's ordeal. 'I can't believe I'm naked and watching my boyfriend's sister get raped!' she shuddered. Meanwhile the cool air on her bare pussy reminded Shani that she might be next.

Soon Max and Shani and the two gang spectators could tell that a pinnacle was fast approaching.

"UHH!!! UHHH!!!!!" Lamar's black buttocks clenched up with power as he drove into her, slamming into Sydney's cunt with a mighty SMACK. He was now fucking her with the violence of a beast, plunging into her like a hammer pounding a nail. The loud slaps of his body sheathing itself in hers echoed throughout the bedroom. His black body covered her fragile figure, fucking her, crushing her, controlling her, pummeling her as if he wanted to break her wide open with his cock.

And all Sydney could do was grunt beneath him, arousal coiling through her dominated form, her feminine sheath juicing up around that raping shaft, that cock fucking her so deep she felt the tip hitting her cervix again and again. Her heavy-lidded eyes, fueled by primal satisfaction, stared into her rapist's as he gave her the biggest cock of her young life. The angle of his thrusting now grazed her clit, causing fresh sparks of joy to ignite everywhere inside of her.

Sydney came then and there as Lamar's cock pounded her. She came, her body trembling, her pussy twitching uncontrollably around that plunging dick. The girl's eyes rolled up in her head as she thrust her snatch down to meet his next thrust, her cunt clamping up around his girth as if she wanted him inside her forever.

"UUUUGHHHHH!!!!" Sydney's groan, plaintive and filled with the most ashamed rapture, now sailed through the bedroom.

"UUUHHH! Fuck, this bitch just came... ahhh... she's taking me with her!" Lamar growled.

One, two, three pulverizing plunges, his glute muscles tightening up as he fucked her as deep as he could, and then he was bursting inside of her, his cock fountaining a geyser of black seed deep in her ravaged pussy.

The thought of pregnancy briefly flitted through Sydney's mind. After all, she wasn't on the pill. But the pleasure of the orgasm whose aftereffects still lingered throughout her body like a soft glow now numbed her thoughts, distracting her even from the horror of that warm spunk filling her up... all those sperm swimming toward the prize of her egg even as she lay crushed beneath her just sated rapist. Lamar was panting on top of her still. He waited for his cock to complete its last twitch, deposit its last drop of jism. For it to soften inside of her.

But soon Sydney's mind was reeling as she came down from the orgasm. She had just been raped. Closing her eyes, she just wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. No matter how many times she washed herself, that feeling of being soiled, tainted, violated, would never go away.

Still panting, Lamar said, "Damn, bitch, I got your tiny white pussy all messy, didn't I?"

"Yeah," Javi called, "you certainly did, champ. And you know what? I think we might need someone to help clean that up."

Lamar pulled out and stood up on wobbly legs, his muscles tired from the sound fucking he had just given the girl. The five spectators now watched as the cream-pie glistened between Sydney's cunt lips. Cum was ever so slowly, like a glacier over eons, seeping down toward the crack of the girl's ass.

'Oh god,' Shani thought, 'poor Sydney. Someone please get us out of this nightmare!'

Javi turned to Max and Shani, who now looked at him with a mixture of loathing and fear. Shani was still gently jerking her boyfriend's cock, which looked as excited as ever in the shameful aftermath of watching his sister get raped.

"All right now, lady and gentleman, you heard me. Seems we have a cum-soaked pussy that needs some assistance. Which of you wants to do the honors?"

Javi stalked up to them. His square, rugged face and penetrating eyes made him look like a merciless killer as he considered each of them in turn.

Max, with his mouth gagged and wrists still zip-tied behind his back, could do nothing but stand there helplessly while Shani continued to slide her tiny fist up and down his shaft.

Javi's face now loomed barely inches from Max's. "Do you want to help comfort your raped sis and lick some pussy? Or should we have your sexy girlfriend do it?" Their tormentor's gaze now slid to Shani. He reached out to give each of her nipples a hard pinch.

"Ow!" Shani yelped, shuddering even as she kept jerking her boyfriend's cock.

"What do you think, bitch? Have you ever licked or sucked PUSSY?"

'No, please no,' Shani thought, 'this can't be happening!' This man had to be a psycho and now they were at his mercy.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...