Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 04

Story Info
Max is forced to clean Sydney's pussy.
1k words
4.45
18.2k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYDNEY'S HOME INVASION: PART 4

THE FORCED CLEANUP

Shani was still trying to absorb the horror of what her captor was demanding.

Javi slapped each of her tits.

"AYY!!!!" the naked black teen shrieked.

"You deaf or something, bitch? I asked you a question."

The gangbanger's deadened eyes smoldered with a lust devoid of empathy.

"N-no," Shani whimpered. "I-I've never licked pussy."

"You can stop jerking your boyfriend's shaft." Now Javi turned to Max. Yanking the gag down his neck, the gangbanger untied it and tossed it away.

Max had to swallow several times before his parched throat had recovered enough for him to speak.

"Please..." But he let the sentence die in his throat. He knew there was no point in wasting his breath. Max sensed that Javi was a stone-cold killer. He had to watch what he said and just try to cooperate. Saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, might get him and his girlfriend and his sister all killed. So he kept his mouth shut.

"What, no brave words, boy? Maybe you're smarter than you look," Javi chuckled darkly. Now his eyes swiveled between the two naked teens. "OK, here's how this is going to play out. One of you needs to lick and suck that slimy pussy real good and get it all cleaned up, and the one who DOESN'T is getting fucked. So who's it going to be?"

All of the color drained from Max's face. Shani trembled, sneaking a glance at her boyfriend. The two loved each other, and neither wanted the other to get raped.

Shani wanted to let Max lick Sydney's pussy. After all, if this psycho fucked Max, he would be fucking him in the ass, and at least if he fucked Shani, she could hope that he would just take her pussy. Plus, Shani was on the pill. At least this bastard couldn't get her pregnant. And yet, Shani could see the conflicted expression on Max's face. To be forced into incest... licking his own sister's snatch... that was so nasty.

When Max wouldn't say anything, Shani finally spoke up.

"You can fuck me." She closed her eyes with a shudder.

"What was that, slut? I couldn't hear you," the muscular Latino growled, grabbing her by the nape of the neck.

"You can fuck me," Shani insisted. "Please fuck me. Leave Max alone."

Now Javi began to strip, throwing off his clothes left and right. Soon everyone in the bedroom could see the ex-convict's six-pack and washboard abs, his body bristling with rock-hard muscle. His cock, all obscene 11 inches, stood up like a cruel spike.

"Be careful what you wish for, slut," he said, eyeing the slit of Shani's cunt.

Shani gaped at that blood-engorged shaft with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Javi stepped up to her, wetted his fingers, and slipped them between her legs. The naked black teen gasped as she felt his fingers rubbing against her sex. Javi called over his shoulder to Lamar and Shay. They knew who was calling the shots.

"Help the boyfriend here get onto his knees and start cleaning sis's pussy while I get this black cunt in the mood."

"Please... uhhh!" Shani hated the traitorous thrills of sensation that snuck through her cunt as he fondled her. Her hands clenched into fists at her sides.

Meanwhile, Shay and Lamar now forced Max to his knees. There was a brief moment, a glimmer of recognition that passed between the two siblings. Sydney's shame-filled face said 'Please forgive me' in a hundred ways as if this was all her fault.

Max knew it wasn't her fault though. Max knew that this was only the fault of these sick psychos who had invaded their home. Knowing what he had to do to keep them all safe, though, the teenage boy now leaned forward toward Sydney's glistening cunt. Cum continued to seep from her puffy labia. He stared at his sister's raped pussy. More of Lamar's black seed lay sticky inside that tight channel. 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' he thought.

"What are you waiting for, bitch boy? Show your sis some love," Lamar growled, smacking him on the back of the head.

With a shudder, Max leaned forward. His tongue made contact with Sydney's well-fucked snatch. He began to lick, ever so tentatively, at her soft folds. Then he dipped lower, gathering up the thin trickle of jism which had been leaking toward the crack of Sydney's ass. He licked it up, surprised at the sweetness of Lamar's semen on his palate. Then he burrowed his face between Sydney's legs, going full-tilt and tenderly scooping out the remnants of spunk in his big sister's pussy.

"That's better, boy," Lamar said, almost gleeful. Unlike Shay, who was looking away, disgusted, Lamar was clearly enjoying the whole scene.

Meanwhile, Javi was having fun toying with Shani. He kissed the slim curve of her bare shoulder while his fingers continued to batter her clitoris.

"Mmm. Your boyfriend is a good cum-sucking, pussy-licking little bitch, isn't he?" Javi commented.

Shani stared sadly at her boyfriend. Kneeling with his wrists bound behind him, his face and nose pressed against his sister's cunt and pubic hair, Max now made for such an awful and demeaning sight. Yet at the same time Shani felt ashamed too. The black girl's nipples had stiffened with arousal with Javi's fingers caressing her quim.

"Oh yeah, bitch, soon I'll have this fuck-hole nice and wet," the ex-con promised, his fingers savoring the warmth of her pussy beneath his touch, the way she now squirmed under his attentions. He leaned over, taking one of those dark nipples between his lips, and sucked on one of her breasts.

Shani bit her lip with a tiny gasp. 'Oh god... I hate you, you fucking bastard,' Shani thought, her resistance faltering, her libido surging as he woke up something primal inside of her.

But this entire time, Shani had remained vigilant and aware of something that might actually save them all. She had noted carefully the moment Javi had put his gun down, on the dresser, before stripping out of his clothes. If she could just get to the weapon...

"Don't get any ideas, bitch." As if he'd read her mind, Javi now hustled her over toward the bed. "Come on, you're getting fucked."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...