Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 08

Story Info
Can he save the captives in time?
2.9k words
4.57
8.8k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE COURAGE OF SHAY

While Shay was mustering up the courage to do what he had to do, things in Sydney's bedroom were turning ominous.

Javi stared at the pistol and then back at the three teens tied to the bed.

"Well, my sweet fuck-toys, it looks like it's time to wrap things up."

He strode over toward Max and Sydney's side of the bed, brandishing the gun.

"No, please!" Max begged.

"Hmmm. Keep me entertained and maybe I'll think about letting you live." He gestured at the slender brunette laying limply on top of him. "Start cleaning that cum off your sister's face."

Immediately, Max moved to obey. He began to lap up the cum coating Sydney's face. Sydney stirred with a groan as she regained consciousness.

"Uuuuhhhh!" Her cum-encrusted eyelids fluttered open.

"After you're done cleaning her face, I want you to make out with her. Understood?"

"Y-yes," Max said miserably, licking more cum from his sister's cheek.

"Call me 'Master,' bitch boy. Let me hear you say it, and thank me for letting you clean your sister's face!" He pointed the gun at Sydney's head. That earned him instant compliance.

"Yes, Master!" Max said. "Master, thank you for letting me lick your cum off of my sister's face!"

Sydney's eyes had opened now and she stared at him with resignation but also empathy. She knew none of this was his fault, so Sydney lay perfectly still as she felt her brother's tongue slowly clean the sides of her face before moving to scoop up the rapist's seed stuck to her lips, nose, and forehead.

Meanwhile, Javi walked over to the other side of the bed and stared down at the naked black teen. Shani squirmed and looked up fearfully.

"Please Master, don't kill us! Please!" she begged. Javi reached down and inserted his middle finger and index finger into Shani's recently raped cunt.

"UUUUHHH!" Shani squirmed as she felt those fingers slip deep inside her sticky and cum-soaked pussy. He seemed to be testing out the depth of her sex. Then, drawing out his fingers, both now coated in cunt juice and jism, he brought them to her lips and ordered her to suck. As she sucked on his fingers, he looked meaningfully at the gun and then back at her.

"I wish I could take you with me, bitch. I would pierce your nipples and clit and make you my permanent fuck-slave if I could." Javi let out a dramatic sigh. "But we both know that transporting you and keeping you under lock and key would be a major pain in my ass and far too risky. No, I think it's much better if you and your two friends here don't live to tell any tales."

"Please don't. We won't tell a soul! We swear!" Max and Sydney were now both beseeching him together. Max had finished sucking up all the cum on Sydney's face. The two had been kissing, but now they stopped to plead for their lives. When they saw Javi's expression darkening though, they realized they weren't helping their cause. The two resumed making out a moment later, their tongues entwined.

"I wish I could believe you," Javi replied, his face bleak and now filled with a rekindled lust.

He removed his fingers from Shani's mouth and gave her snatch a hard slap with the palm of his hand.

"AAYYY!" She squealed and thrashed, but it seemed he had already forgotten about the naked teen.

The musclebound Latino was still naked too, and now he walked over to the other side of the bed and reached down, grasping the base of Max's cock. "But tell you what, I'll give you and your sweet sister one last bout of pleasure before I give you that final farewell." Holding onto Max's shaft, the sick ex-convict pumped it until it regained a semblance of its former stiffness.

"Think you can go for one more round, champ? I know I can." Saying this, Javi positioned Max's shaft between Sydney's labia.

"Sit down on it again, bitch."

Sydney obeyed. She felt the tip of her brother's cock pressed against her cunt lips and sank her pussy down it with a sigh of shame mixed with pleasure. Her cum-drenched pussy easily took in the semi-firm length of Max's dick. Javi grasped Max's ball sac and gave it a playful fondling.

"You get one more blast of pleasure before the end, bitch boy. You get to empty these balls one more time inside your sister's tight young pussy. Don't say I'm not merciful," he taunted. He watched for a while as Sydney resumed humping her brother in an awful reprise of their earlier incestuous act, only now the two were kissing like two people madly in love. Sydney's cunt lips slid with delicate strokes up and down the throbbing length of her brother's shaft as she rode him at a slower, sensual pace compared to last time. But seeing the two fuck again wasn't Javi's main motivation. He was looking forward to actively participating in the depravity.

"OK, now lovebirds, it's time for me to join the action," Javi grunted. Climbing onto the bed, the naked Latino hunched over behind Sydney. Very deliberately, he began to position the mushroomed-shaped tip of his reinvigorated cock at the still gaping hole that was Sydney's ass.

Sydney clenched her teeth and sensed what was coming, trying her best to relax her sphincter.

"Let's fuck her together, champ," Javi growled. No sooner had he said those words, the muscular gang member was already sliding his erection deep into the girl's ass.

Sydney gasped, groaning in Max's mouth as the two managed to keep kissing, her smooth butt cheeks still gyrating as the two kept fucking despite the second cock which had just entered the brunette's body.

"UUUHHHHH!!" 'Please, please let it all end soon,' Sydney begged inwardly.

Javi knew he wouldn't last long. Even after Shay had loosened her up and left a reservoir of seed to lubricate that tight asshole, Sydney was still incredibly tight. The muscular Latino sawed in and out of her, his cock hammering her butthole faster and faster while he grunted and groaned. Oh god, her anal sleeve was paradise... heaven incarnate clamped around his cock...

Sydney moaned, kissing her brother voraciously, eternally ashamed at the bliss that the dual friction of those two cocks in her pussy and ass were now creating inside her. She frantically gyrated, humping Max's cock and sliding her ass backward to meet Javi's ruthless fucks. There were no thoughts possible -- only sensations, only feelings, only the turmoil of stimulation overpowering all other considerations. Sydney's body was a jumbled mess of arousal, shame, and pleasure. Part of her just wanted it to stop, but part of her simply screamed 'More! Please more!!!' Shame, grief, and intoxicating pleasure clashed inside her as she felt filled in a way she would never have dreamed possible.

Sydney Nash had become the center of a meat sandwich, those cocks drilling her holes while she groaned and felt her insides on fire. Her hardened nipples rubbed against her brother's chest while Javi fucked her and pressed down on her from behind. Max would never have admitted it, but each time his sister's sexy, supple cones rubbed against his chest it excited him, sending a fresh wave of libido straight to his cock. His cock grew harder inside the snugness of Sydney's slick folds, but with each passing second that only made him hate himself that much more. And all the while, Javi made sure to sink himself into her ass so deeply that only his balls could be seen tapping against her well-sculpted globes of flesh.

Now, as he ascended the precipice on his way to orgasm, the ex-con reached down. Grasping Sydney by the hair, he abruptly yanked her head back, interrupting the siblings' kiss.

"Beg your Master to come in your ass, bitch. Do it!"

Realizing that their captor was on a power trip and that she had only one hope to survive -- by pleasing him -- the girl obeyed. With those two cocks filling her, Sydney squealed at the top of her lungs.

"Please Master, please come in my ass!!" Sydney's slender body shook as Javi pounded into her even more violently. Awful sounds of suction and friction emanated from her tight asshole. "Please come!" she implored.

Moments later, Javi seized up. His cock leapt inside her anal crevice, pumping an impressive load of cum deep in her bowels, spurt after spurt. He pulled on her hair as she groaned and felt her ass get filled.

If Max was being honest with himself, he might have admitted that hearing his sister's plea had helped send him over the edge. Now the teen groaned and felt his cock erupt inside his sister's cunt, fountaining a paltry -- at least compared to his last load -- deposit of jism deep toward his sister's womb. His manhood spewed the rest of its modest batch inside those silken depths, the teen's testicles fully emptied as he shuddered and sighed with exhaustion beneath the big sister he loved.

Having just survived her first double penetration, the slender brunette was now gasping for air, panting, her breasts heaving, her body slick with sweat. Her cunt and ass had each been graced with their second influx of sperm for the evening. Now she ached and felt raw and tender in the worst way possible in places so intimate she never thought she would ever be able to scrub away the shame or purge that feeling of being tainted and soiled.

Javi pulled out of her ruined anus -- now gaping wider than ever -- and relished the sight of his seed trickling down the slit of her pussy, cascading downward until it dripped onto Max's testicles, soaking them and turning them into two glistening orbs.

"Congratulations, bitch, you took two cocks at once. That's quite the achievement. Maybe they can put that on your tombstone," Javi chuckled ominously. Now, though, instead of reaching for his gun, he walked to the bedroom closet and came back holding a large spare pillow.

"Who wants to get suffocated first?" he growled as he saw three sets of eyes now all staring at him with panic and terror.

But just as he was about to approach Shani to make her his first victim, a loud crack echoed throughout the bedroom.

Sydney, Max, and Shani all gaped at the intruder who had rushed into the room.

Shay just stood there holding a bloody baseball bat in his trembling hands. Javi lay on the floor, clearly dead, his eyes open yet seeing nothing. The ex-con's now flaccid cock leaked with a few last traces of wasted cum.

"Are you all right?" Shay said. Yet even as he spoke to them, the young gang member stared at the body on the floor as if refusing to believe what his own hands had wrought.

"Yes!" Sydney breathed, the first to recover her wits as she looked over her shoulder at their unlikely rescuer. "Thank you! Thank you for saving us!"

Shay let the baseball bat slip from his nerveless fingers. Then, recovering a presence of mind, he wiped down the handle of the bat and stood back up on shaky legs.

Somehow something decisive had emerged inside Shay. He had realized that he couldn't let it happen. He couldn't let Javi do it. He knew that no matter what the consequences, even if he screwed himself over in the process, that there were certain things beyond the pale. Murdering innocents was one of them. He had thought he could join the gang, that being a member of the Blazing Skulls would help protect his family.

Some things weren't worth the price though. After all, he still had to be able to live with himself. He didn't regret what he'd done even as he struggled with the enormity of it.

"I... I've got to go. Someone will come check on you sooner or later." Grabbing Javi's gun, Shay fled out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and into the night.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

THREE MONTHS LATER...

Sydney, her brother Max, and Max's girlfriend Shani survived a horrific ordeal that night. And although their physical scrapes and bumps might have healed, the mental trauma of that night stayed with them long after. Yet there was a silver lining despite all that they'd endured. Or, more accurately, perhaps because of what they'd endured, something else strange yet redemptive managed to evolve.

Ever since that night, the three teens grew closer together than ever. Having survived their shared trauma, they learned to lean on one another more. They grew intimate -- and yes, even formed a throuple. Although Shani found it weird and creepy at first, as the two siblings became intimate not just with her but with each other, she learned to accept it. After that appalling night of rape three months ago, both Shani and Sydney had taken Plan B to ensure that they wouldn't get pregnant. Now Sydney was on birth control to ensure that she and her brother could make love without any damning consequences.

As for Shay, the three became vaguely aware of his fate in the local news not long after the night of the home invasion. They learned of his fate though without ever realizing that he had been the one who had saved them -- after all, to them he remained just a masked and nameless stranger who had done one redemptive act. Shay was found dead, riddled with bullets, and to people in the know who walked the city's streets it didn't take someone with a PhD to figure out why.

To this day, Sydney thought of him often. He had not been a good man, perhaps, but he had been good enough. She was grateful to him and always would be.

Now, as night cloaked the neighborhood, the moon peering down with its pale face and casting its eerie glow across the city, the three teens had begun to comfort each other once more. They did this increasingly often now. They comforted one another through a night steeped in passion and filled with love, tenderness, and sweet forgetting.

Sydney and Max's parents were gone for the evening. The three were taking a shower together in the walk-in of the master bedroom. All three teens were nude, their bodies glistening.

At first Sydney lay there, Max on top of her, his manhood slamming into her in missionary position. He groaned as he cupped the back of Sydney's head. Her chin rested on his shoulder as he fucked her and he felt her hot wetness clamping around his cock. Shani knelt beside them, fingering her cunt, her nipples erect as she watched the two fuck.

"Let me in on that action, babe. I want to lick her pussy," Shani begged. Max kissed Sydney on the forehead before pulling out of her, his cock a gleaming, fluid-coated spike of pulsing veins and sheer arousal.

Sydney lay on the floor face-up, her legs spread. The sleek figure of Shani now knelt between her legs. The black teen lapped at Sydney's pussy, her nose rubbing against Sydney's now shaved pubic area as her tongue stroked and caressed her clitoris.

"Shani! Ooohhh! Oh god!"

Sydney fondled her own breasts, staring into her brother's eyes. Max knelt behind Shani. His fingers lovingly stroked the slit of Shani's pussy before he positioned his cock head at her soft lips and slipped inside that inviting wet opening. Max closed his eyes, relishing the snug fit of Shani's snatch squeezing the length of his erection like a glove. He fucked her with deep, tender, strokes. Shani seemed to redouble her cunt-licking efforts as Max's cock plunged into her, awakening new levels of arousal and exciting her even more.

"Mmmm!!" 'Yes, yes, fill me, baby!' Shani thought. 'Give me that cock!'

But now Max's eyes snapped open again, and he stared into the pleasure-fogged face of his beautiful sister.

He was grateful, ever since that night, to have a sister that loved him so much. He thought back to that night often despite the trauma. He remembered the loving fit of his Sydney's pussy gripped around his cock, how she had done unspeakable things, taboo things, all for him -- to save him from Javi's threats. There was something oddly sexy in that, something sexy in a love that deep and bottomless.

As Shani's slurped and sucked on Sydney's clit, the young woman moaned and urged her brother on.

"Yes, baby, fuck her. Fuck that black pussy."

To hear his sister's heated encouragement was like a balm on Max's scarred soul, a soul forever damaged after their horrific ordeal together yet alive and persevering nonetheless. The three came together soon after, three traumatized survivors united in love and bliss trying to mend their shattered psyches.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

This was the final chapter of Sydney's Home Invasion. I hope you enjoyed this dark fantasy and the "happier" ending. Remember, it's more than all right to indulge your darker side in a safe space like stories and the written word. We don't all have the same kinks or forbidden desires, and that's OK. Sometimes it's crucial to let that dark and frisky side of yourself out to play. There's no shame in that. There's never shame in trying to understand oneself or in exploring the primal side within.

Hugs,

~Kitty