Sylkaa Conquests: Jungle Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt no pain, no discomfort--her body offering no resistance to the coil restricting her breathing--as Sylkaa's colors claimed the rest of her mind.

Monica's blank eyes finally gave way to the blues, greens, and golds that suddenly meant more to the huntress than anything else in the world.

Sylkaa caressed the side of Monica's beaming face, admiring the firm hold her spirals had in the huntress's eyes. "There we are. Issssn't that better?"

"Yes... better..." Monica whispered in a slow, monotone voice.

"Wonderful," Sylkaa said, shifting her coils to allow enough space to sneak her hands within Monica's cocoon and surprise the huntress by tearing off her clothes and aggressively exploring every inch of her. The lamia chuckled at the sight of her prey, enjoying how she squirmed as her tits were worked, kneaded, under Sylkaa's skilled fingertips. "Feels so right, doesn't it? Feels right to let me hold you... all of you... every inch... wrapped up in me like such a good, little girl-cub...."

"Yessss...."

Sylkaa nodded in approval before breaking eye-contact to check up briefly with the soundly sleeping Baya below. Although the lamia's spiraling gaze were no longer directly set on the young huntress anymore, the blue, green, and gold spirals in her prey's eyes remained to ripple in a slow, steady rhythm--one not keen on fading anytime soon.

And Monica was more than fine with that.

Reaffirmed by the panther-neko's silent slumbering, Sylkaa turned her attention back on Monica, whose head and neck now rested, exposed to the cruel air, above the coil cocoon. The lamia's eyes no longer spun with color but had returned to their standard, glowing gold. She wore the widest of grins, admiring Monica's still-swirling eyes while bobbing her head playfully. Monica tried her best to mimic the lamia's movement but ultimately ended up swaying her head drunkenly from side to side with a lopsided smirk on her face.

"Oh, my ssssweet, ssssilly girl-cub, whissssper to me..." she cooed, sending waves of tingles down the huntress's spine. "Tell me... are you glad I showed you my sssspecial trick?"

"Uh-huh!" Monica said, her tongue lolling out after her words.

"Mmmm... exxxxcellent!" Sylkaa said with an added hiss and a small burst of fresh spirals from her eyes to reward her prey for good behavior. "Ssssince you seem to like my trick sssso much, would you like me to show you how it works? By, perhapsss... testing it out on your cute, kitty friend? What do you say?"

Monica swallowed, forcing her agape mouth shut momentarily in an effort to regain some form of composure. "O-Oh, yes!" the huntress sputtered out through tired lips. "That would be wonderful!" Despite the barrage of pleasure and her own rapidly evaporating energy, Monica mustered the strength to answer with the brightest of smiles and warmest of tones.

"Ssssuch enthusiasm! I love it!" Sylkaa said with a soft laugh. "I'll be sure to put on a show for your friend that will be out of this world! But first, I want to make sure you have a nice, comfy set of coils to snuggle in while you watch me work my magic!"

After giving Monica one last wink, Sylkaa closed her eyes and brought her palms together in front of her chest with elbows pointed outward. The lamia's hips, where silky bronze skin met glittering iridescent scales, began to rock back and forth, swaying like the pendulum of a clock--firm and steady. Her grin settled into a smoldering, seductive, open-mouth smile, allowing her tongue the freedom to explore the open-air beyond the boundaries of her sharp, bright teeth in its own tantalizing dance.

Monica felt another "pull," somewhat similar to the magnetic pull she felt emanating from Sylkaa's eyes. While the huntress was never one for believing in magic, she couldn't help but think that this incredible creature dancing before her held power straight out of someone's lewdest fantasy--a being not quite like the lamias and nagas of her jungle slithering about... a being not quite like any other being in her world.

Before Monica could attempt to piece together any more of the scattered bits of information about Sylkaa that floated around her pleasure-soaked mind, the huntress's focus drifted to the lamia's dance, and her thoughts quickly evaporated. So enthralled in the beauty of Sylkaa's dance, Monica never noticed precisely what the lamia's dance was doing... how her shadow seemed to shift... twist... turn... away, apart from Sylkaa as a living creature of its own--a clone of herself, made of shadow, with a full, jagged grin and hungry eyes set firmly on the girl-cub.

"While I put on a show for our pretty, little kitty, my shadow will stay up here with you..." Sylkaa said, pausing to fondle her own shadow's breasts. The shadow purred under Sylkaa's touch for as long as it remained. After the lamia dipped out of view, her shadow let out a hiss of excitement, wasting little time wrapping her dark coils around Monica to substitute for Sylkaa's own as they loosened from around the human huntress to start maneuvering toward her sleeping friend below.

A thick ink covered the shadow's scales, sticking to Monica's skin wherever coming into contact. The ink seeped into her bloodstream, working to numb her entire system by overloading her with pleasant tingles, as the shadow enveloped her whole body in coils, save for the girl's blushing face.

"Ah-ha!" the huntress uttered through her open mouth--drool running freely down her chin.

The smirking shadow dangled its ink-smothered tail rattle in front of Monica's face and snickered as the huntress stuck out her tongue, desperate to suckle. Granting Monica's wish, the shadow plunged the rattle into her mouth. After allowing the huntress enough time to savor the taste of her ink, the shadow gave her rattle a shake. Instantly, Monica's swirly eyes shot open wide as the vibrations from the rattle emanated from within her skull, electrifying Monica into a state of paralysis--void of thought yet fully alert--entirely ready to take in every bit of Sylkaa's upcoming "performance" for Baya.

Then, another plop! as the shadow pulled her rattle from Monica's mouth. With her head still rattling, Monica watched blankly as the shadow held her tail's rattled tip aloft, just before the huntress's nose. Dripping of a mixture of ink and saliva, the rattle began shaking again, without making a sound. Soon, the tip of the shadow's tail, rattle included, started to split, forming two halves of a forked tail.

Without notice, the forked tip ducked out of Monica's view before, seconds later, plunging into both of the huntress's unprepared lower entrances... nestling their rattles inside her... and, simultaneously, they began--shaking, quaking... leaving her aching.

Monica opened her mouth--on the verge of wailing out in pleasure--only for an inky nipple to shove its way in, keeping the huntress writhing quietly... suckling intently... guzzling down gulp after gulp of that delicious, corruptive, inky nectar. All while absent-mindedly watching Sylkaa below as she approached her slumbering prey with golden gaze aglow.

~~~~

"Excusssse me...?" Sylkaa sang in a soft voice.

The panther-neko girl, who had been sleeping with long hair and tail dangling down below the branch she was on, jarred awake. She blinked as she searched for the source of the disturbance. "Wha-? Huh? Monica?" she muttered.

"Uh... no, sorry..." the lamia responded, keeping her gaze downcast as she spoke in soft whispers. "I hate to wake you, but I--well, I could use a little company... if you don't mind, of course!"

Baya wiped the haze from her eyes and finally got a look at her visitor. With the majority of Sylkaa's coils--and her swirly-eyed human captive--hidden in darkness, the neko huntress could see nothing more than an unbelievably gorgeous woman twiddling her fingers nervously as she waited for a response that wouldn't come, for Baya was frozen--rendered stunned by Sylkaa's beauty upon first sight, just as Monica had been not long ago.

Seeing how Baya was currently tongue-tied, Sylkaa spoke again to fill the dead air. "It's just... the jungle... I get t-too scared at night out here alone!"

When Baya finally snapped to, a hungry grin spread across her face briefly before softening as she prepared to address the beauty. "Oh, no!" she said in a tone laden with exaggerated concern, "you poor, poor thing! Of course, I'll keep you company! You don't have to worry about anything when you're with me, cutie!"

Sylkaa beamed upon hearing Baya's words, granting the cat girl her first full view of those molten pools of gold that were so irresistible to the eye. "Oh, thank you, missss huntressss! You're sssso kind!" The power from the lamia's stare quickly took effect, easing Baya into sluggish arousal.

Never letting Sylkaa's eyes fall from her own half-lidded gaze, the panther girl slowly sat up to straddle the branch between her muscular thighs. She leaned forward so that her back was slightly arched, and her breasts had more freedom to bounce and sway. "Baya," she said, offering a limp-wristed hand, like royalty. Sylkaa took it and planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand as the huntress asked, "And what might your name be, my sweet, little garden snake?"

"Sylkaa," the lamia answered, turning away shyly, "I'm new to the jungle... and I'm not really good at... at meeting people and stuff like that...." Sylkaa paused to look back at Baya, wearing a warm smile and wide eyes. "But now, I've met you! An actual huntress... just as strong a-and beautiful as all the hunters and huntresses of this jungle that I've heard so much about!"

"Honey, let me tell you something," Baya said smoothly. "You'll find plenty of us who are strong and beautiful... but you won't find plenty who are strong, beautiful, and willing to let a pretty little thing like you go without first turning you into a new chew toy to play with... and break...."

"Oh..." Sylkaa said, shrinking inwards slightly and glancing around the area as if worried a monster could pop out of the shadows at any moment, "well, that doesn't sound too pleasant... I-I hope you're one of the ones who are just strong and beautiful... and not looking to--to break anything...."

Baya laughed before scooting forward along the branch to close the gap between Sylkaa and herself. Little did she know, the thickest of Sylkaa's coils, still masked by the dark of night, were just as eager to get closer, slithering silently into position.

"I don't break my toys..." the huntress said, biting her lip playfully, "but I may play a little rough from time to time... That doesn't bother you, does it, doll?"

Sylkaa kept quiet as she watched the panther girl slide her way closer. The grin on the lamia's face widened with every inch Baya scooted towards her.

Once she sat nose-to-nose with her guest, Baya parted her lips to let her warm breath pour over Sylkaa's face. "Don't worry..." she whispered, leaning in, "I'll treat you right, precious...."

As Baya's lips met her own, Sylkaa accepted the kiss ever so gently... while doing little to mask the glint in her eye of which the neko girl was oblivious--too absorbed in her role as domme to notice.

Sylkaa remained passive as she let Baya's tongue explore her mouth, take in all of her taste, in a kiss that seemed to linger... and linger... neither acting to break away. Slipping into a strange, almost-robotic state of inertia, Baya sucked and licked... and swallowed. For some reason, she simply couldn't get enough of the spicy-sweet saliva that spilled into her mouth from the lamia's. And the lamia was more than happy to fill the huntress with as much as she was willing to drink down.

Eventually, Baya's mouth began to ache. The dull pain was enough to rouse the huntress into pulling away from the kiss. "Mmm," Baya muttered with glazed eyes and aloof smile, "tastes good...." She stared off, swishing the taste of Sylkaa around in her mouth for minutes, while Sylkaa herself patiently observed, keen on merely watching the neko girl stew in her light trance.

"Wow..." Sylkaa said with a giggle, freeing Baya from her daze, "you really, really like kissing, huh?"

With the bubble keeping Baya in trance popped, the huntress froze. Her face took on an uncharacteristic shade of red. "Oh, um... uh... y-yeah--I mean, no! Well, I do, of course... enjoy kissing, that is... it's just--" Baya stopped herself from rambling any further to take a deep breath. Before she could try again, however, Sylkaa's voice graced her ears.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little... flustered. I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"

"Huh? N-No, you don't--"

"Is it my tail?" Sylkaa gestured to where skin turned to scales below her waist. The rattle tip of her tail slunk out from the shadows to hover in front of Baya's face. "My tail doesn't make you uncomfortable... does it?"

Baya watched as Sylkaa swung the rattle from side to side like a stopwatch at the end of a hypnotist's chain. "Nuh--no..." she said, her voice growing softer as she stared on.

"No?" Sylkaa asked. "It doesn't make you uncomfortable when I do... this?" Sylkaa asked while giving her tail rattle a hearty shake.

Ssshhh-ssshhh... echoing through the air... the sounds of the rattle... worming into the panther girl's ear... burying her mind in delicious haze once again.

Finding her words still strangely evading her, Baya settled with a meek shake of her head as her response before retreating her focus back onto the swinging, glittering tail.

"It really doesn't bother you...? So, does that mean--" Sylkaa paused to shake her rattle again-- "you like my tail?"

"Yes," Baya found herself answering, as if the word was jarred loose from her throat by the sound of the rattle.

"You like it when I shake my rattle for you?" Sylkaa asked softly, shaking it again but without stopping this time, filling the air with her rattle's mind-numbing music. Each shake wiped away any thoughts that may have accumulated in Baya's spinning head, making it nearly impossible for the huntress to concentrate on what was happening around her... and what was happening to her.

Baya answered with another monotone "yes," and was swiftly rewarded--this time with a special light show. Sylkaa's scales channeled the glow from the full moon above, reflecting light of ever-changing color that radiated pure pleasure, sweeping up the neko huntress's lost mind without meeting any resistance. Baya just wanted to stare at the pretty lights, soak in all the bliss, and leave the confused thoughts distracting her from the pretty lights behind.

"Yessss... you like the pretty lightssss..." Sylkaa whispered in Baya's ear. Gone were the meek mutters of the "sweet, little garden snake," replaced by a seductive hiss in her words that demanded the neko's attention. "You like my tail... and guess what? My tail likes you even more!" A small smile worked its way onto Baya's face as she listened to Sylkaa giggle. "My tail likes you so much, in fact, that it's just aching to get to know you up close.... Is it alright with you if my coils come and say 'hi'?"

"Oh... mmm... y-yes," Baya said, massaging her own body and moaning as the accumulating effect of Sylkaa's charms ignited a fierce lust that grew stronger by the second.

Dizzied, Baya lost her balance, sliding off the branch only to land in Sylkaa's waiting lap. The lamia wasted no time stripping her of her bikini top and thong, tossing them to the ground where they landed beside Monica's. Sylkaa giggled and giggled as she proceeded in pleasure-punishing the neko girl-cub for continuing to keep her futile resistance alive. Groaning, Baya fought to lift herself back up, but her shaking muscles simply didn't have the energy. Sylkaa wiggled her relaxed coils to reposition Baya's exhausted body, rolling the neko over so that her nose rested directly between a pronounced gap in the lamia's underbelly scales below her sopping pussy.

Even with her heavy eyelids closed in groggy bliss, Baya was hardly safe from the lamia's charms, as her nostrils widened, catching a whiff of Sylkaa's secret. While the lamia's pussy imparted the brunt of her intoxicating aroma, the gap between her scales seemed to emit a scent of its own. The neko girl started exploring the gap in the lamia's scales, seized by an impulse to seek the source of the tantalizing fragrance. She buried as much of her mouth into the gap as she could fit, using her tongue to feel around.

Baya paused when her tongue met a soft, fleshy bulge that emerged from the gap's depths. That's where she tasted it--Sylkaa's essence--what produced that enticing scent that guided her there in the first place. Just the trace residue of Sylkaa's essence coming into contact with the neko's tongue was enough to send Baya into a frenzy ruled by an undeniable craving for more.

Baya attacked the fleshy bulge, which twitched in anticipation as it endured her relentless, undulating tongue.

"Good..." Sylkaa cooed, "you're nearly there!"

Encouraged by the lamia's praise, Baya doubled her efforts, swirling her experienced tongue at a whirlwind speed.

"Remind me, panther-cub..." Sylkaa said, breathing heavily through her ear-to-ear, open-mouth grin. Her tongue flicked out, dripping droplets of drool as she hissed in her billowing lust. "How was it again... that you liked to play...?"

Between licks, Baya forced out her response. "I... like... ruh... rough...."

"Oh, that's good!" Sylkaa said, laughing in her lust-drunk ecstasy. "Because I do, too..."

With those words, the fleshy bulge sprung forth, extending up into Baya's unsuspecting, open mouth... and it was suddenly clear to her what that bulge actually was....

Sylkaa's foot-long, tentacle-like cock filled the neko's mouth to capacity before spilling deep down her throat.

"Gulk!" Baya choked as her eyes shot open in shock... only to lock onto the rapidly swirling eyes of Sylkaa.

The lamia used her tail to grab Baya by the ponytail and pull, lifting her head into a position where both Sylkaa's eyes and cock could have their ways with her.

As her giant cock plunged in and out, using every inch of Baya's throat, and her eyes spun around and around, Sylkaa approached climax.

"Be sure to swallow every last drop," Sylkaa said between panting breaths. "We wouldn't want to be wasteful, now would we?"

Sylkaa came, releasing her essence--and its delicious corruption--down the throat of her stunned prey.

After the lamia withdrew, Baya collapsed, moaning with eyes closed, basking in her ecstasy.

"Don't you love how it feels to have my esssssence coursing inside you?" Sylkaa sang.

"Mmmm... love," Baya echoed in response, mindlessly licking her lips clean of the leftover driblets of Sylkaa's juice with a serene smile.

Sylkaa teased Baya with her tongue, wrapping up the neko in coils as she cooed. "Such a silly panther-cub I've caught.... So, so lost, aren't you...? Let me help you... guide you.... Focus your mind on your breathing.... Focus on breathing in time with me.... In deep... and out.... In... and out again...."

Baya fell into total silence, her body completely still and mind void of all thoughts but one--breathing in sync with her goddess.

"Ssssee how easy it is to follow me...? To let your body and mind float into my eternal embrace...?"

"Yesss...."

"Then give your final thought to me, panther-cub.... I will breathe for you...."

Baya let her final thought fade, handing over her mind to Sylkaa, while their breathing never lost harmony. Finally, Baya's mind was simply floating, vacant, and the wheel firmly in the lamia's grasp.