Sylkaa Conquests: Jungle Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the Goddess slowed their descent, coming to a halt with Her prey still held tight against Her, at the heart of the snake pit.

"Ahh," the Goddess sighed, allowing a crowd of scaled tendrils to spool freely around Her massive trunk of a tail. "Now thissss I could get used to!" She turned Her half-lidded gaze back onto Monica. "Ssssoo, how doessss it feel...? To be mine?"

Monica was far too intoxicated to articulate how she was feeling in any way beyond her mewls and moans of pleasure. But after having succumbed to Sylkaa's power, nothing felt quite the same to Monica. She saw the world behind a pretty curtain of Her colors--ever pulsing as a constant, reassuring reminder of Sylkaa's dominance over her.... And teaching her, with each and every look, eyes open or closed, that Sylkaa was her world--just the first of many lessons she learned since the moment of her submission. Through the developing connection between Her soul and Her prey's, Sylkaa stuffed Monica full of everything needed to begin conditioning her into Her ideal pet.

Their link also served to open a nonstop, intimate form of communication between them--an unspoken language seen written out in the swirls of Monica's slave-eyes. The girl-cub's unconscious mind cast out a signal with each color reflected in her gaze... broadcasting even the deepest of her thoughts and feelings directly to Sylkaa instantaneously and giving Her backdoor access to every fiber of her being--all for Sylkaa to control, command, and tease to Her heart's content.

Monica giggled as the snakes tickled her bare, sensitive flesh, while lazy coils slowly slithered to fill any and all available gaps between the Goddess and Her prey. She struggled to form words from under the continuing influx of sensations overloading her body and mind. Even the effects of the vibrating rattles of Her twin-tipped tail, which remained jammed deep inside her, became mere droplets in the ocean of pleasure washing over her, rewarding her for her every act of submission and obedience. "Mmmm... Goddessss... s-s-sssoo gooood!"

She felt so wonderfully helpless, unable to resist her burning desire to express how devoted she was to the Goddess, and in turn, she could feel the connection between their souls strengthening. Monica's awareness began to extend beyond herself, through the Goddess, who stood as the conduit at the center of a much, much wider web of intertwined minds--she and the countless slaves their Goddess had trapped forever in its tangles. Monica could feel the souls of all the other thralls entangled in that web, like countless hands caressing her in the most intimate places, feeding her their bliss, feeding on hers in turn... teaching her the ways of their hivemind, while simultaneously pumping her with feelings celebrating her surrender.

Sylkaa's gaze turned hungry as She began groping Monica's breast more greedily in Her arousal. And under the glow of her Goddess's lust, Monica felt her own arousal begin to ratchet up. Getting so much attention from one so perfect was almost becoming too much for her overcooked mind to handle.

Thankfully, Sylkaa was there, sending out a few pulses of color from the centers of Her eyes to reel in Monica's focus before letting Her spirals flow freely again just to watch in glee as Monica's world lit up all over again.

"Do you know what that is?" the Goddess asked--Her voice taking on a sultry tone that sent waves of delightful tingles across the girl-cub's body.

"What is wha--huh?" Monica asked before her jaw gave out on her, slackening in awe of Her power.

"The colors... the rippling light... it's more than mere magic.... It's my soul... just mine at first... reaching out from my eyes to burrow into yours... charming you to your core... luring your soul out into open waterssss... where you can't help but get caught in the undertow of my power, pulling you closer and closer to my everlassssting embrace...."

Monica felt her lips start to move, somehow able to mouth along with the words Sylkaa cooed into her ear.

"My ssssoul... and yourssss... touching... coiling... spiraling together.... Even now, our souls... they dance. Each ring, another throe of passion... another shot of pure love... from me... to you, and you to me.... Until, eventually, our souls dance as one. Endlessly. Forever."

Monica squirmed under the sultry words--each injecting her with agonizing feelings of undying love--pure, uncut, and straight to Monica's heart--pumping her mushy soul full of blind, unyielding devotion to her one, true everything. And in her bliss, every inch of her--body, mind, and soul--was left exposed. Monica's being became nothing more than clay, spinning between the hands of her sculptor as She sculpted... pushing, bending, molding... working the girl-cub into the perfect, devoted slave.

And Sylkaa worked her deep.

Eventually, Monica felt Sylkaa start to yank her down even deeper--diving for the very bottom of the snake pit. The girl-cub laughed as the squirming masses wiggled all around her, barely noticing Sylkaa pull her away from the center of the pit and towards a tight crack in the rock basin at the bottom.

They squeezed through the opening to arrive in another cavern, and with the legion of snakes left in the pit behind them, Monica and her Goddess were all alone in darkness.

Sylkaa gently unwound Herself from around Her catch, finally plucking one of Her rattles out from Monica's plump ass before doing the same to the other rattle, pulling Her tail out from the confines of her twitching sex. Without her Goddess's guiding embrace, Monica couldn't stand upright for long--her tired muscles yearning a return to the comfort of Her touch. To her relief, she didn't have to wait long, for as she began to sink to the floor, one of Sylkaa's meaty coils slid right under her and lifted her up. With the scaley, glittering muscle relaxed to form a hammock of coils, Monica's form sank, nestling in the pudgy squirming mass... scales rubbing... glistening in a mixture of just about every fluid either of their bodies could offer.

Sylkaa moved to situate Herself and Monica under the cascading moonlight that peered in from a gap in the cavern's ceiling high above. Her tail sparkled in the light, taking on its mesmerizing shine as a large section of Her coils spooled together to form a ramp leading up to the gap in the ceiling. Monica's jaw dropped and tongue lolled at the sight of the glittering, spiraling tail slide.

After basking in the pure beauty of Her divine light show, Sylkaa extended out a hand that Monica took without hesitation. Then in one swift motion, the Goddess's coils shifted, and Monica found herself standing atop Her tail. "Come... take a walk with me.... Let me show you the stars... but watch your step, girl-cub.... You wouldn't want to fall, now would you?" Sylkaa finished crooning with a mischievous laugh before retreating to hover a few feet ahead of her, beyond the girl-cub's reach, forcing her to focus on watching Her scaled hips sway in time with each pulse of color that once again swirled in Her eyes. Every ring tugged on Monica's mind, pulling her forward despite her spent muscles. The girl-cub's unconscious mind, desperate to fulfill Her command, numbed the deep aching pain in her exhausted muscles just enough so that she could continue her walk.

Monica, whose smile couldn't get any wider, mumbled incoherently in response to Sylkaa's verbal command. The girl-cub's face was flush as she panted in the dank, pheromone-flooded air. She took her first step along the trail of Sylkaa's tail, feeling the firm muscle relaxed, allowing her foot to sink in slightly as she applied pressure. The scales, ever shifting, massaged the soles of her feet and leaving her weak in the knees. Thankfully, Sylkaa's tail tip was there, wrapping around her neck to keep her from falling as she stumbled drunkenly up the coil slope.

Meanwhile, between her thighs, Monica's sex was blazing in lust. She wanted to stop and tend to herself, but her desire to follow the Goddess was too powerful to resist.

Just as they reached the opening in the cave's rock ceiling, Sylkaa stopped retreating. She gave Monica a sly smile before the swirling light in Her eyes slowed to a stop, severing the pull that had been tugging Monica up the slope and stunning her into losing her footing. She fell forward into Sylkaa's waiting arms--her face burying into the Goddess's perfect pillowy mounds. Monica relaxed into Her divine breasts, letting them bulge into her open mouth.

"Ssssilly girl-cub... looks like you've fallen after all... fallen for me... sssoo, sssoo deep for me.... And now that you've fallen this far already... why not jusssst let go entirely...? Sssslip... sssslip into ssssubmissssion... sssslip into obedience... and sssslip into me...."

Sylkaa's words snaked their way deep inside Monica's malleable mind, relaxing her limbs into a state of paralysis that left her unable to hold onto Her as She released Monica from Her arms, watching with a grin as Her clueless pet slowly started to slide on her stomach--both legs and arms hanging limply over the sides of the coil--backwards down the spiraling ramp. Monica could only whimper, grinding her nethers against the scaled muscle under her.

As Monica slipped further down the slope along her trip back to the depths of the cave, she couldn't hold off her climax any longer, moaning as downward momentum continued to pull her along long enough to stir her juices into flowing freely from her honeypot, which in turn, poured onto the scales, lubricating Her tail enough to speed up Monica's descent ever so slightly.

Towards the bottom of the slide, Monica squinted her eyes in hopes of catching sight of anything through the darkness. To her fascination, she spotted the glow from Her coils accumulating at the very center of the cave.

Once she got a closer look, she realized that the accumulated glow was cast off the end of Sylkaa's tail, which She had wound up into a tight corkscrew of Her loops.

Monica, still basking in her euphoria, barely noticed her bottom bumping into the closed coil cocoon. A quick impulse triggered her to lift her arms and legs so that her body was lying stiff and straight with her toes pointed at the cocoon below her. But even after her compliance, the tail refused to budge, remaining wound tight. Without an impulse to tell her otherwise, Monica waited with complete patience, keeping herself perfectly rigid as she was told, until finally she felt herself start to move again. The cocoon wouldn't let her in so easily, however, as instead of opening a gap for Monica to slide into, the coils slowly twisted, corkscrewing inwards so that when Monica's feet pressed in, they were snagged in the twisting of the muscle and swiftly caught inside a scaley vortex that sought to swallow her in its iron grip.

Despite the tightness of the coils claiming her up to her knees, Monica felt no pain. Just pleasure. More and more and more pleasure. For every inch of her squeezed, Monica felt something else inside her begin to slip... slip away like her mind already had hours before.

Chest-high in her scaley restraints, Monica could only breath through tired wheezes; yet the smile on her face never wavered. The lack of oxygen mattered little to her. She would breathe when her Goddess allowed her to do so. Monica knew she could trust in Her, after all.

A blissed-out expression remained on her face as Sylkaa's cocoon finished sucking her in.

From head to toe, Monica was completely consumed in Her tangles. Other than the loop around her chest, which eased just enough to grant her lungs a bit of oxygen--very little, but enough to keep her conscious.

Time passed... how much, Monica wasn't sure, but she wished the moment could last forever... totally lost... totally at Her mercy... totally Hers. And her Goddess's spoiling of her didn't end there, as Monica's ears were graced with the sweet, divine tones of Her voice.

"You've been a fun one to hunt, girl-cub," Sylkaa said with a sigh, "but I think it'ssss about time for the hunt to end.... Are you ready to go home?"

"Ohhh... yessss!" Monica moaned.

"Wonderful... enjoy your trip, my ssslave."

Having accomplished her purpose, Monica felt a pleasurable warmth bloom from the center of her chest. The girl-cub knew that her Goddess had permeated the very core of her being--transforming it into a shared space for their souls to exist together forever in ecstasy.

Of course, her Goddess wanted more than just her soul.

Excitement mixed in with Monica's euphoria as she felt the scales of Her tail start to grind around her, fitting her form perfectly, while the warmth in her soul began to spill out, trickling into her mind and spreading across her body, which glowed in a wondrous silver light.

There, through the mist and delirium, Monica could finally see--a jungle... but not like the jungle she knew.... It was the jungle of another world. Her world. Where the grass, the sky, and everything in between glimmered... pulsed with Her colors.

And in a rapid, overwhelming sense of joy, Monica understood what she was seeing... seeing for the very first time....

Home.

She was finally going home.

~~~~

Baya sauntered through the colorful jungle of her Goddess's world, fidgeting with the collar--made of her Goddess's flawless scales--that hugged her neck so intimately as the only thing covering her otherwise naked, voluptuous frame. She couldn't help but think about what had been bothering her all day... a deep, aching worry that she just couldn't shake.

"Wait up, kitten-cub!" a voice called out from behind her.

Baya turned to find Monica emerge from the nearby patch of glowing blue, green, and gold foliage.

"What's going on?" Monica asked with a raised eyebrow, "You've been acting weird all day!"

Baya bit her lip. "I... well... it's just--I'm worried She's going to get bored of me...."

"What? Bored of you? What makes you think--"

"Nothing! I'm just being paranoid, I know! I-I just... I can't get it out of my head...."

"Well," Monica said, groping the neko's sumptuous breasts as she spoke, "I think you're being ridiculous.... But... if it's really bothering you, then why not try switching things up a bit?"

"'Switching things up?'" Baya spoke with eyes shining in her eagerness to hear more.

"Yeah, so, take me for example--I'm your typical bratty sub most of the time.... Goddess likes me feisty... but sometimes, I like to surprise Her by being a good, obedient sub without playing too hard to get... but that's more like the type of sub you're best at being...."

"Me? Hard to get?"

"No. You're a good-girl sub. Nice and obedient. So, if you want to switch things up... maybe try playing a little naughty."

The thought of being anything other than completely obedient to her Goddess made her feel nauseous. But keeping Goddess happy mattered most, and she would do anything to make sure She stayed that way.

"Uh, okay.... Yeah, I can give that a try..." Baya said.

Suddenly, a ping sounded off in their heads, compelling them both to look in the direction of Sylkaa's palace.

"She's back, and She's coming this way!" Monica said, bouncing on her toes excitedly before turning to Baya, who was caught up in such a sense of elation that she temporarily forgot her ongoing turmoil. "If you want to play hard to get," Monica continued, "then you can't go running over to Her side the moment She shows up! Just stay back and if She comes over, act like you're too busy to talk to Her.... That'll be enough to get Her attention, I'm sure of it!"

Before Baya could question Monica's plan, she paused, noticing the presence of another somewhere nearby. Then bursting out from the shadows, Dusk darted towards them and, before either could react, wrapped Monica up tight from head to toe in inky coils. The shadow winked at Baya as she sank her fangs into Monica's exposed throat, pumping her full of venom before sauntering off in search of somewhere she could play with her catch in peace. While watching Dusk drag the cocoon along the ground behind her, Baya could hear her fellow sex slave squealing in delight.

With Monica and Dusk gone, Baya started to panic as she sensed the Goddess's presence looming closer.

Still, Baya kept her feet planted in place; her body squirmed anxiously as she tried her hardest to think about anything other than Sylkaa.

But Sylkaa was her world. Her everything.

Instinctively, she grasped her scaled collar between her fingers before freezing at the sound of Her slithering through a patch of tall grass mere feet away.

"Where'ssss my ssssweet kitten-cub?"

Baya squeaked.

Oh, how the mere utterance of that pet name--her personal pet name--from out between those heavenly lips could cast such a spell on her! She felt the urge to turn and look upon her beloved Goddess swell up inside her.

But no! She had to refrain... to learn how to 'play hard to get'... or she'd become too boring... and her Goddess would stop coming to visit her... and She wouldn't love her anymore... and then what would she do!?

By the time Sylkaa stumbled upon Baya, the neko girl was lying on the ground in the fetal position, weeping into her hands. She toiled in despair for all of five seconds before the ssshhh of Sylkaa's rattle instantly cleared the dark clouds fogging her mind. Blinking away the last of her tears, Baya sat up, feeling more than a bit dazed, and looked for the source of her relief, which she discovered lying beside the neko-cub with Her head propped up by Her hand and Her tail sprawled out every which way around them. She watched Baya intently, using Her free hand to gently stroke Her kitten-cub's quivering tail.

As the Goddess felt Her devoted slave up and down between Her possessive finger- and tail-tips, Baya finally steeled her nerves to ask, "W-Would you ever get bored of me...?"

Sylkaa shook Her head at the pet, wearing a small smile. "Come now... how could I grow bored of a kitten-cub who's sweet and likes it rough...?" Her sharp canines rested against Her bottom lip as She smiled. "You are one of my sssspecial treasures, kitten-cub, and you always will be.... Do you know what makessss my treasures ssssoo sssspecial?"

Baya shook her head.

"All my treassssures shine in their beauty... but each one shinessss jusssst a little bit differently.... The light sssswirling in your eyes has a swirl of its own pattern... your pattern... your soul... one of a kind.... And all mine."

Sylkaa squeezed Baya just a bit tighter as She finished Her speech. Between Her sugary words and silky touch, the poor soul-slave's mind was set to explode before... ~ssshhh-ssshhh~...the sounds of Her rattle shaking clear Baya's mind like an etch-a-sketch.

Baya relaxed into Her grip. "Ohhh," she moaned, "Goddessss... I love you... with every ounce of me...."

"I know," Sylkaa said tickling the neko's button nose with Her tongue before looking in the direction of the nearby path. "Now, where did my shadow run off to this time?"

"Oh, um," Baya said, fumbling on her words under Her powerful gaze. "I think Dusk is playing with Monica right now...."

"Tssssk... figures," Sylkaa hissed, rolling Her eyes. Then with the snap of Her fingers, Sylkaa summoned Monica and Dusk to Her side in a puff of smoke.

As the smoke cleared, Baya saw Monica writhing on the ground, and while Dusk wasn't in sight, she knew exactly where the shadow was when she noticed the thick rings of black in Monica's eyes mixed in with her usual swirling greens, blues, and golds.