Sylkaa Conquests: Jungle Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylkaa watched, amused, as Dusk brought Monica to orgasm. The shadow slid out along with the slave's juices before coiling up and around Sylkaa, embracing her owner with a loving purr.

As Baya helped Monica shake off her possession, an idea came to her. She returned to the Goddess, knelt at Her tail, and waited to speak up once She finished reuniting with Her shadow. "Goddess," Baya said meekly, "i-if you need your scales polished... I was thinking that maybe I could do it... as a thank you...."

Sylkaa laughed, rewarding Her kitty by gently stroking her ear. "That's very thoughtful of you, my ssssweet sssslave," She hissed, causing Baya's face to light up briefly before catching the kitten-cub off-guard by adding, "Unfortunately... I just had them polished this morning...."

Before Baya could let her head hang, Sylkaa's hand caught her by the chin to keep Her pet's eyes on Her.

The Goddess leaned in next to the kitten-cub's ear and whispered, "Although... if my scales jusssst so happened to get dirty all over again, then I guesss I'd need that polishing after all... wouldn't I?"

Baya blinked, "Um... I guess so...?"

"Great!" Sylkaa said, "because I have this hunch that my scales are about to get awfully dirty...."

"Huh? How?"

With a snap of Her fingers, another ping sounded off in Baya's mind, driving her wild in resounding lust. She lunged for the first section of Sylkaa's tail she could grab onto and began humping madly.

Sylkaa snapped Her fingers again--this time calling upon Monica, who instantly clamored to join Baya in straddling Her tail. As Her girl-cubs cried out in ecstasy, spilling their love and devotion over Her glittering scales, Sylkaa leaned back and hissed, "Ssssure doessss feel good to be home~"

~~~~

"Monica...? Baya...?" Shantae shouted through cupped hands.

After a day of searching, not a single clue was found to tell of what happened to her two friends.

As she took a break from her search, perching atop a branch of a large tree sprouted at the center of an unusually tranquil clearing, Shantae sighed. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she let her vision fall to the forest floor below, where she caught sight of a bright shine cast off something nestled in the tall grass.

Shantae hopped off the branch to pick up the shiny object. It was a scale. A snake's scale... but huge compared to any snake she'd ever seen. And its shine... it was--

"Beautiful..." Shantae murmured, as the glimmer dancing off the scale dazzled her into a light trance. Smiling, Shantae absentmindedly scratched the side of her neck. It had been so itchy lately.

Shantae pocketed the scale and continued her fruitless search.

~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~