All Comments on 'Sylvan Courtyard 5: Fair Play Again'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You write really well... I enjoy this series immensely

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 month ago

I'm surprised he didn't return the oral favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Admittedly, my least favorite chapter so far. Not a major slight considering the high bar you set, so please don't be offended. You're one of my favorite authors on the site.

I liked the build-up and the story. I liked the fact that he struck out with the teacher and, more importantly, the reasons for that. It added a degree of realism, which I appreciated. I will be a little disappointed if he bangs his teacher, rather than using her to advance his career. I know you strive for plausibly ridiculous (or something like that) but that one doesn't seem all that plausible...or desirable for many reasons.

What I disliked, unfortunately, was the finale. Jane didn't do anything for me, I didn't get much chemistry from them, and it felt a little too similar to the Rhonda scene. When I compare this chapter to the Becky chapter...it's not even close. Naughty Tinkerbell was one of your finer moments. Even the last chapter with the parties hearing each other through the floor/ceiling was awesome. Like I wrote, high bar.

Still eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. I assume he'll hook up with Josie at some point, though I gotta say I don't get much chemistry between those two either...yet. Looking forward to a new player, or (of course) a change in Naughty Tink's relationship stance. Overall, a really fun story. I will read it through til the end.

pmatpmatabout 1 month ago

Fantastic as usual. Great balance. Hot

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month ago

Another 5⭐episode. Though he was going to get a home run with the Prof, but possibly...?

HandsOnListeningHandsOnListening24 days ago

Two nights of balcony sex and no appreciation from Felicity or Heather? I'm surprised ;)

DdaltonDdalton19 days ago

Love your writing and the story lines. You have lots of ways to go, from 3 somes to more somes to ..... I love that you only try for plausable,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...