Sylvan Courtyard 5: Fair Play Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not sure if his dick was actually thin, or just looked that way because of how fucking long it was. Even at this distance, I grimaced briefly in recognition that it was well longer than mine! I firmly decided that it was actually thin.

"I don't know," Jane said, staring at Derrek. "I think she stopped right there to give me a good view this time." Then she murmured, "A very good view."

I really had not expected it, but I had hoped for it. I found Jane's hand resting on my thigh. My bare thigh. I decided I should wear shorts all the time, just in case any other random lesbian wanted me to watch her wife get fucked with her.

I wanted, I ached, to put my hand on her bare thigh in return. Another mutual masturbation exchange would be fucking awesome during this show, but I restrained myself. It seemed presumptuous, despite how things went with Rhonda before. Still, my fingers itched. My cock throbbed.

Rhonda was quite intently investigating Derrek's cock, her fingers were tracing its length, cupping his balls, and circling the head that was visibly purple. Her face was close enough that he probably felt her breath against him.

"Poor bastard thinks he's about to get it sucked," Jane almost laughed. She looked at me. "Rhonda just doesn't see the point," she said. I guessed Rhonda had not told her everything we had talked about. I just arched an eyebrow.

We both looked back just as Derrek almost desperately but gently pressed his hips forward, pushing his cock against Rhonda's lips. But she only gave it a courtesy kiss before shaking her head. His expression of dismay was fleeting, as Rhonda converted her squat to a one-legged kneel, lifting her body higher so that she could press his cock against her generous boobs.

Derrek clearly liked that, and liked it more when she pressed her mams together against his shaft and started bobbing up and down. I may have meeped a little at the sight.

Jane just snorted. "See? For my part, I just don't get that. What is the point of a titfuck?"

The look I gave her was involuntarily aghast.

She laughed, and casually slid her hand up to squeeze my cock through my shorts. "Oh sure, I see what is in for the dude! You guys are all pervs. I just don't see the appeal for the girl," she added, her hand beginning to stroke me casually. She left unsaid that she was somewhat less well-equipped to titfuck a guy than Rhonda, but I was sure she could make it worthwhile if she ever wanted to.

That was it. Presumptive or not, I was pretty sure I could put my hand on her leg as well. Jane's thigh was slender but well-muscled and firm beneath my fingers, though I felt her shiver a bit, involuntarily, as I first touched her. I caressed her well up her leg, my pinkie finger brushing against the hem of the very short, loose, pink, terrycloth gym shorts she wore. I let my hand slide well down the inside of her sleek thigh, but not up inside the leg of her shorts.

Rhonda paused, releasing Derrek's cock from her soft embrace. Then she spat right on her own breasts, a couple of times. I thought I caught the barest glimmer of a stream of saliva running from her mouth. Then she pressed her now slick tits back around Derrek's cock. This time she held them together and let him thrust between. His head rolled back in bliss.

"Yeah, I just don't get the appeal," Jane said again. "Though it does seem to get the guy's motor running, doesn't it?" I could only meep in agreement. I was also meeping because Jane's hand was giving the lie to her apparent indifference by expertly opening my fly and fishing out my cock. I meeped some more as she gently began to stroke me.

But then Rhonda pulled away again, and rose to her feet. Derrek was better able to hide his disappointment than I would have been and immediately bent to suckle on Rhonda's breast. It was the one closer to us, ruining my view, the fucker.

His hands slid down to her waist, and this time encountered no resistance to pushing her thong down and off.

Rhonda backed up toward the couch, and Derrek began to loosen his tie. I saw her shake her head though, and drag him after her by tugging said tie. She sat back on the couch and spread her legs. She shifted her grip from tie to cock, and pulled him down and to her.

"Help a girl out here, Ken," Jane moaned beside me. I grinned a little evilly and let my fingertips slip up the very short leg of her shorts, the soft, loose terry not needing to stretch much to accommodate my questing fingers. I swiftly confirmed what I had very much expected, she had not bothered with panties for this evening's viewing. I enjoyed myself exploring around in there, but made sure to not quite touch anything specific. Jane's hips began to buck around in frustration.

Derrek's face was now buried between Rhonda's thighs, and she was grooving to what he was doing down there.

"Well, from her reactions, he's better down there than most guys," breathed Jane. Then her voice hardened. "Which is more than I can say for your efforts! Rhonda said you had a girl's touch!" She glared at me. I pulled my hand completely free of her shorts and she glared at me more. I just curled my lips blandly and instead tugged at the elastic waistband of her gym shorts.

Jane's frown morphed into an eager smile and obligingly lifted her hips. I pushed her shorts down almost to her knees and took a moment to take in her comprehensively shaven area. I then let my hand slide its way up the inside of her thigh and begin to caress her slit from back to front, swirling around her button with each stroke.

As Derrek's feasting continued, I enjoyed an unobstructed view of Rhonda's big, mobile tits and the simultaneous sensation of Jane's growing excitement. She had continued to stroke me at first, but by the time I had worked first my middle, then my index finger inside her, and twisted my hand to let my thumb rub across her clit, she was distracted enough to just hold onto me and gently squeeze. She sensed my wrist was in an awkward position, and slid closer to me, pressing herself against me. This made it easier for me to finger-fuck her, and I did so eagerly. Her clit was insanely hard as I flicked it with my thumb. It was still an awkward job, but I loved every second of it.

I especially loved it when Derrek and I managed to make the two women come at virtually the same moment. Jane didn't quite squirt, but my hand was suddenly over-sodden, her body twitched hard, and she bit back a cry that had threatened to draw eyes to my balcony. Rhonda's head was suddenly thrashing back and forth over across the courtyard, and her hips were bouncing around against Derrek's face. What all that did to her highly mobile tits was just fucking fabulous.

Jane first squeezed her thighs together against my hand, and when that did not stop my efforts, she twisted her hips to tug free of my probing. She panted, "Fuck, you do have a girl's touch, just with big meaty fingers." Still, she did not let go of my cock, but she also did not go back to jacking me. We both kept our eyes across the way.

Rhonda was pulling Derrek upward, and still panting, she tugged his hips between her legs. He needed no further coaching and grabbed his cock. We saw him point it, and he began to sink into Jane's wife.

Yeah, he was thin. I knew exactly how tight Rhonda was. My fingers had been there. For him to be able to slide it all the way in in one stroke like he did, he could not have been as thick as I.

Rhonda did not seem ready to file a complaint, as she just grabbed his ass, what we could see of it from underneath the dress shirt he still wore, and began to pull him into herself repeatedly.

"Fuuuuck," Jane said slowly. "Ken, you are going to have to keep me posted on what is happening."

"Huh? Do you need to go to the bathroom? If you want more wine, I've got the bottle right here," I said in confusion.

She just grinned at me, turned, bent over, and slid her lips down and around my cock.

Well then. I could do a little play-by-play. Always ready to help out a friend, and all that...

I learned something about myself as I sat there that evening, my lesbian buddy's lips sliding up and down my cock, her active tongue dancing with my tip and shaft as they slid in and out of her mouth. When it comes to commentating about the live sex we were watching... I am no Vin Scully, Fred Stolle, or Martin Tyler.

It was not that I was not interested in what I saw going on across the way. "He's... he's still kneeling in front of the couch, but he's... ohhhhh... pulled her ass right off the edge now," I groaned. "And he's starting to really speed up." Jane's mouth just kept up its increasingly relentless consumption of my shaft. Her hand imperiously waved for me to continue when I fell silent.

I gasped a chuckle. "The only... problem is, her back is flat on y'all's... oh God, yessss... couch right now, and it is hard to watch how... her breasts are moving because the fucking arms are too high."

"Well that sucks," Jane said, pulling off me to sneak a quick glance at what I was bitching about. But she instantly bent back and possibly more of me than before found its way back inside her mouth.

It rapidly became even harder for me to describe anything. Not that there was much variety to describe for a few minutes. Derrek was admirably good at maintaining a steady stroke. He could have executed some sort of standing maneuver on his head and I wouldn't have had the brains to report on it, not at the moment when I felt Jane pause, then slide even deeper, my cock sliding deep into her throat.

I merely gurgled something about a nice even rhythm.

She didn't take me quite all the way. Jane bobbed and retreated, then went again several times, but it became clear she could manage all but the last inch, but no more. As life's disappointments go, this ranked up there with such crushing examples as an incredibly good comfort-food restaurant having Helmann's mayonnaise, but not Duke's.

It suddenly occurred to me that, whatever might transpire in Jane and Rhonda's apartment, there was no way I was going to let myself come before Derrek did. This might not be an easy resolution to keep, I realized, but I was going to keep it. I was going to keep it despite Jane releasing me from her throat so she could go back to work on me with her tongue. I was going to keep it if I had to imagine Mrs. Kavanaugh, the University President's aged secretary, naked.

I hoped it would not come to that.

"Ohhh, shit," I groaned, partly because of what Jane was doing to me, and partly because I felt obligated to speak some more. "He's just lifted both her legs up high and has the back of her thighs against his chest. He is reaching around them and has a firm hold on both tits... breasts. And he's going faster, Jane. He's got her damn near folded in half."

Derrek was apparently getting close, thank God. And from the way Rhonda's one hand was visible as it practically crushed the cushioning on the back of the couch, she was feeling things too.

I should hope she was feeling things. Derrek was giving it his all, the trooper.

Jane snuck another peek, her hand jacking me firmly for the four strokes or so it took for her to check on her wife's current position, before bending back to slurp me back into her mouth.

I sensed that whatever bi-sexuality she might have, a lesbian might not be excited about a big, masculine hand grabbing the back of her head while she was bobbing on cock. I did not want her fearing, even if only instinctively, that I was going to force her back down all the way.

So I kept my far hand on my thigh, squeezing my leg in some kind of effort to keep my own rapidly rising urges tamped down. My hand toward her was resting gleefully on her bare little ass. That one, I indulged in some serious groping with.

"Oh, I think he's getting close," I gurgled. "I think Rhonda too!"

"Good," Jane said, not looking up this time, but switching to firm strokes of my cock while now keeping pretty much only my helmet in her mouth, the better to go utterly to town on it with her lips and tongue. "Let me..." she slurped, "know whether he comes in or, mmmmm, on her." She never even looked up this time.

The little bitch knew I was close too. I hoped she wasn't trying to race her wife and make me come before Derrek did. I would hate to have to disappoint her if so.

I briefly considered the concept of a topless Mrs. Kavanaugh.

Nope, not an image I wanted to have to resort to.

"She's... coming," I groaned, watching Rhonda suddenly pulling on Derrek's hair. Jane sucked hard on me for a moment. "Derrek's getting all ragged... too," I moaned. I was getting pretty incoherent in what I was trying to say, but Jane clearly understood.

"He pulled out," I gasped.

"What a gentleman," Jane moaned, then deep-throated me suddenly again.

Derreck didn't even have to touch himself. At this distance, no human amount of cum was going to be visible as more than a suggestion as it flew forth, but it was clear from both of their body languages that he was painting Rhonda's belly with jizz. Her legs sagged down to the side, and Derrek sat back on his haunches, gazing at his pointillist artwork on Rhonda's body with exhausted satisfaction.

Jane worked me deep into her throat again. It was amazing.

And distracted as I was with smug satisfaction at having outlasted Derrek, my own orgasm snuck up on me. "Oh shit! I'm com..." I cried, even as I felt myself pumping cum out into and down Jane's throat. I was afraid this at least would make her choke, but I only gasped in freshly agonized joy as I felt her throat pulse around my over-stimulated cock as she swallowed.

I collapsed into the loveseat, belatedly looking around franticly to see if someone was out on their balcony, staring at us in shock, but while I could hear some voices around the bend, no one was outside with a line of sight to us. I looked down as Jane langorously pulled herself up off of my rapidly sagging cock, pausing only to suck and lick it completely clean.

She winked at me. "Not a bad taste there, Ken."

Unthinking, I snorted. "I thought it all bypassed your tongue and went straight down."

"It did," Jane said, self-satisfiedly. "But there was enough still dribbling out for me to get an idea." She turned, almost business-like, tugging her shorts back into place, and looked across the way. "What are they doing now?"

"Looks like Rhonda has gotten up to clean herself off," I observed. It was a helluva sight, watching her naked form wiping her belly clean with paper towels in the kitchenette, then sashaying back to post-coitally expended Derrek.

"You said it, Ken," Jane said throatily. "My wife is fucking hot." I only nodded.

Then I said, "That was an incredible show."

Jane looked at me out of the side of her eyes and slyly added, "Fun watching it too..."

Rhonda slid to sit beside Derrek on the couch, and he leaned over to suckle on one of those lively breasts. "But yeah," Jane added, "I doubt the show is over." Derrek might have been concentrating on her tits, but Rhonda was looking directly toward us with a smile. She had been into putting on the show alright. "Assuming Derrek can get it up again, she's going to want a second round of dick."

I laughed, "Really?"

"We honestly don't do this very often, Ken," Jane said seriously. "Bring in a guest star or starlet, I mean. Rhonda only pulled the trigger on Derrek right now so we could pay you back... and she really wanted to try a turn being watched. But now that she is going for it, she is going to want to get everything out of him while she can."

Derrek, as it turned out, could get it up again pretty damned quick. Jane and I had barely finished our glasses, and refilled them, before Rhonda's encouragement had him going again. Within minutes of his south rising again, she had him laid on the floor right by the sliding doors, and was impaling herself again on his cock. She had positioned them so his head was toward us, and we had a full frontal view as she rode him hard.

Weirdly, Jane and I were now relaxing there at either end of the loveseat. It wasn't wide, but there was definite space between us. It was confusing for me to not be at least sharing some form of post-orgasmic intimacy, especially since the stimulating show was still very much going on. I looked at Jane, puzzled.

She caught my look out of the corner of her eye, and asked, "What?"

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head. "It's just... stereotypically, it is the guy who is supposed to be all eager to run away after some zipless sex."

Jane frowned for an instant, but understood more quickly than I did. "I'm not exactly running away, am I?" she snorted. "But I see your point..." she paused, and we both watched as Derreck's hands practically mauled Rhonda's breasts. "I think Rhonda told you the word she coined? 'Lezmantic'?" She turned to give me her full attention... momentarily. "Look, guys can trigger my orgasmic responses. You sure just did so in spades. But it doesn't trigger my emotional intimacy instincts. After sex with a girl, yeah, it does. And after Rhonda and I have fun, I am a regular cuddle kitten."

I just shook my head in bemusement.

But then, as Rhonda shifted herself to a more athletic position atop Derrek and started getting in a workout, Jane shifted over to lean against me, pulling my arm around her. "But I don't want to confuse you! And while I don't biochemically seek it, I can get into a good cuddle with a guy." She pulled the hand I had around her down to cup her breast.

We sat there and watched as Rhonda rode her guest, then let Derrek roll her over to her back and go absolutely nuts railing into her. They went at it for a long while before Derrek once more was painting Rhonda's belly and tits with jizz. Again, we could not make out the actual cum, but we could tell how much of her was covered when she went to clean herself up again.

The whole time, Jane was a nice armful, and an incredible handful. It was a nice time, and it kept me from feeling too weird in our afterglow.

But she didn't blow me again, despite some intense, but carefully unexpressed, hopefulness on my part.

And, when Derrek was dispatched back into the wild, Jane detached herself from my grasp and stood to stretch. She leaned back down to kiss my cheek as I sat there on the loveseat. "Thanks again for the wine you gave Rhonda, and for letting her hang out over here the other night," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "But I think it is time to go eat some freshly-fucked pussy."

----------

I'll be traveling for a bit here, so this chapter will need to tide you over for a couple of weeks, I am guessing. Thanks for keeping up with the story to this point! Please let me know what you think about it in the meantime, and the series so far.