All Comments on 'Sylvan Courtyard 7: Workout Craze'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SeanGregorySeanGregoryabout 2 months ago

Really liking this series!

ActingupActingupabout 2 months ago

Totally realistic. This kind of thing happened every other day when I was doing my PhD - hot women really go for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it! Awesome job of weaving in and around with the neighbors. I hope that Josie gets inspired by Heather.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month ago

Hopfully, let me be the first to say "5🌟 as always". Wonderful story, and any one nitpicking must have forgotten your intro, and that it's fiction.

Glad Jessie is getting his privacy, but others will disagree. đź‘Ť

DonOctavioDonOctavioabout 1 month ago

This was a fun chapter. Not as hot as some of the others, but it was entertaining, well-written, and fit within your larger theme of watching and being watched. Definitely one of the better descriptions of a lap dance I've read. Took me back to halcyon days...

I didn't think the public striptease was that implausible. Certainly not within the context of drunk college/grad students. And no more implausible than some of the other things that have gone down in this series!

I definitely like the development of Josie as the story has gone along. You can start to see the foundation being poured for that encounter, which I'm looking forward to.

You keep writing 'em, I'll keep reading 'em.

omahakiwiomahakiwiabout 1 month ago

Great progression. Loving it.

Kvothe22Kvothe22about 1 month ago

Great chapter, loving this series!

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 month ago

This has been a fun series to read and this is another stellar installment! The lap dances were exceptionally erotic!

musiccouple9091musiccouple9091about 1 month ago

This was a fun one. Excited to see where things go and hoping a situation with Josie arises soon.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

Another fun chapter. I enjoy the erotic parts as much as the next person, but it is the story they are imbedded in that makes this a great read and keeps me coming back. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...