All Comments on 'Sylvan Courtyard: Ch. 02 - Settling In'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 2 months ago

Most enjoyable. Looking forward to future installments. The academic life is really, really hard. Ahem.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyabout 2 months ago

Rea)y enjoying this, and can't wait for the next chapter.

ActingupActingupabout 2 months ago

Up to your usual enjoyable standards, although I think that Our Hero has it a bit too easy. I won’t suggest any plot points around that… I’m sure it’s all well in hand, so to speak.

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIIIabout 2 months ago

If this story keeps improving the wait between chapters will be torture. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The lucky dog! Always had a thing for Tinkerbell....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dude, Naughty Tinkerbell! I think I’m in love. You could have written the whole series about her and I’d be in. Great chapter.

50_scales_of_grey50_scales_of_greyabout 2 months ago

Thanks Publius. I don’t know if you are inspired by the Federalists or the Roman revolutionary, either way your nom de plume is easy to remember! Your stories are my go-to reads on this site. I very much appreciate the nerd in you in Dungeons and Dicks and the appreciation of university life, private schools and the South.

Please don’t stop!!

Btw if you would like an additional pair of eyes to pick up the odd typo, I’d be pleased to do that for you. (Boor vs bore for example)

I really appreciate your work. Hats off to you!

intim8intim8about 2 months ago

I'm still thinking that Josie has been watching all of this.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

I’ve become a huge fan of your writing. I had thought some of your earlier series would be hard to beat, but this is a lot of fun. Well done and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Lovely premise.

Wondeful back story/setup.

But sex, when it became more than watching and teasing was MUCH too rapid.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay. Needed more teasing. Needed more discussing how each liked what was happening, and what each would like next.

Maybe some dialog about whether each had masturbated to thoughts of the other. How often? What did he/she visualize while masturbating?

Show me how you masturbate. I'd like to learn what you like.

And it's TINKER BELL, two words. It's neither TINKERBELL nor TINKERBELLE.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...