Sylvan Courtyard: Ch. 02 - Settling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A last cough wracked her, before she smiled up at me, nodded, and determinedly sucked a few inches of me back into her mouth to clean any leftovers. She kept the tip well clear of her throat this time, however. Then she leaned back and smiled up at me with the cutest cum-drenched grin.

We stared at each other for a moment. "Um, towel?" I asked her, looking at her sticky visage.

"No thanks," Becky said. She wiped some jizz into her mouth. "You don't taste half bad. I think I'll just eat it, thanks."

My body already suffused with joy hormones, I just shrugged. "Good. You do that while I get to work."

With that, I plopped down beside her on the couch, lifting her up and across me. Once I had her standing astride me on the couch, I leaned back and pulled her hips up to and over my face. She swiftly cooperated and shifted to let her hairless slit slide smoothly over my face, bracing herself with her hands on my wall. Good thing I still hadn't bought any artwork for this room...

I let my tongue slide out and caress her outer lips while my hands kept their happy grip on her perfect little ass. I could still see her face in this position, and she hissed in pleasure as I began. But she resumed wiping my cum into her mouth.

Fuuuuuck.

She tasted great too, I observed. My tongue, with no fingers to aid it, pressed hard to part her lips. It slid in past the outer gates and traveled up to find her firm button. Becky's hips bucked gently as I licked it, then licked it again. But I did not go to town instantly. Instead, I slid lower and probed her depths. She tasted really great.

I fucked her with my tongue for a little while, watching as she ate my jizz bit by bit while cleaning her delicate features. I don't mean I was pistoning in and out of her like my taster was my cock, but I kept working it in and out, twisting around and up and down inside her. Her flavor and aroma were sensational, and the smooth skin and delicate nature of her frame made it easy for me to just root around happily.

But as soon as I saw her flushing and getting distracted from cleaning her face, I squeezed her ass hard again and slid my tongue up to start lavishing attention on her clit itself. I had been so studiously avoiding the area, my sudden return to the center of the action drew a delighted gasp.

"Ken! You crazy... oh, shit..." she gasped, her hips trying to squirm, but my iron grip on her tight buns kept her pressed against my mouth. "You are too fucking... oh fuck..." she growled, then her voice shot up what seemed like two octaves and lost all coherence. She babbled happily, the only word I could make out clearly, and it was liberally repeated, was, 'Fuck!'

When even fuck turned unintelligible, she violently shoved her ass backward and down my chest. I really had wanted to keep her orgasm rolling, and was a little irritated, along with a little shocked, that she had managed to pull away from my face despite my grip.

Then she got rid of the irritation.

Her hand shot out behind her, moving unerringly to my cock without her vision to guide it. Her little fingers wrapped around its once more hard length. "Oh, yeah," she groaned in reaction to discovering my state. "Fuck me, Ken. Now. With this. I need you to fuck me now!"

"Your wish... is my command," I growled, shifting beneath her.

Becky immediately slid downward, eager to impale herself on my eager shaft, but I had other ideas. First and foremost, I wanted off this couch, chiefly because I was sitting on the TV remote.

I was seriously beginning to fetishize how tiny Becky was, compared to me, and I lifted her with me as I stood up from the couch. She whooped a little as I stood, wrapping her arms and legs around me to hold herself tightly to me. I took two steps toward the bedroom, then grinned to myself and turned toward my kitchen instead. I paused as I lost my vision of where I was going because Becky was kissing me so hard.

Her tongue was as nice in my mouth as it had been writhing against my cock.

Almost as nice.

In the same neighborhood.

A delightful shadow?

Her slender lips felt wonderful against my face, and I returned the gesture eagerly.

But I'm not a bodybuilder or anything, and while Becky cannot weigh even a hundred pounds, she is in the neighborhood. I needed to keep moving. "Let me see where I'm going," I sputtered, pulling away from the kiss.

Becky leaned back accommodatingly, but her arms and legs wrapped tighter around me. "As long as my pussy is the final destination, let's go," she giggled.

All that weapons-grade cuteness, and the girl had an insanely dirty mouth...

Oh, she was just the perfect size. I entered the kitchen and set her down on the countertop, that tiny ass perched right on the edge. She let me loose, but kept her hands on me. Her legs just spread wide.

I had set her down just right, and without moving could open the junk drawer and scrabble around inside for a condom.

Junk Drawer! Get it? Har!

I have no desire for fatherhood anytime soon, but someday for sure. I will be ready with the dad jokes...

Speaking of fatherhood, I brandished the condom, but before I could open it, Becky plucked it from my fingers and dropped it back in the drawer.

"Contraceptive implant," she husked softly. "Fuck me now," she added with far greater firmness.

I just kissed her again swiftly, and moved to drag the tip of my cock along her smooth slit. She was open and ready, but I hesitated for a moment. "You are so tiny," I marveled, a note of caution in my voice.

Becky smacked my shoulder playfully. "Full confession, Ken. Beautiful as this cock is, I've had a bigger one, thank you. As considerate as you've been so far? I'm not afraid." She took a deep breath. "Now, fuck me hard with that thing!"

I still took my time working into her. Not that I could have done otherwise, even had I been a total boor. She was drenched inside, and her muscles were languidly relaxed after the orgasm I'd just given her. But despite how slick her flesh was as I entered it, it was still incredibly tight.

There just wasn't much room inside her little body, even for my only modestly large cock.

At first.

But as I pressed, her vag began to mold around me, still clutching hard on my flesh.

It takes a little effort to work your way into a nice, tight pussy, no matter your size, or hers, and I love that process, but this was some next-level shit in the penetration department.

We both sighed as I finally buried myself fully. I paused there, kissing her almost gently as I outright grabbed a tit and moaned at the feel of it in my hand. Becky, almost in slow motion, wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs.

When I began to thrust, it took barely two long penetrations before I was moving easily and ecstatically in and out of her. "Oh, shit. Yessss," she crooned, eyes half-lidded.

I might not have been the biggest cock she had entertained, but she was definitely the tightest pussy I'd ever visited. Despite the smooth passage of my cock, her confines kept up a delirious pressure on me the whole time.

We each sighed happily as I established an easy, incredible-feeling rhythm, and we enjoyed it for a while. The languid pace nevertheless had us both shortening our breaths as the experience went on.

As Becky began to pant a little harder, her hand, which she had wrapped gently around my shoulders lifted to run her little fingers through my hair. "Oh fuck," she sighed, almost sadly.

"What?"

"Fuck, I just wish I could fuck like this all the time," she groaned. Her legs squeezed against mine in clear indication that I was certainly to keep fucking like this for right now. "But I just... ohhh... have too much work to do."

I nodded in genuine agreement. "I hear... you," I grunted, feeling my efforts now too.

Her fingers tugged at my hair, though not too hard. "And if you keep up like this, which you had better... oh fuck... better do," Becky gasped, as I shifted my angle slightly, "by the time I am, unh, finished with you, you'll be leaving me a useless... fucking... wreck afterward."

I just grinned and wrecked her some more.

I saw her bite her lower lip, then she added, "And, um, I do have a social life outside these apartments..." she added cautiously.

Ah yes. The bigger dick than mine. And the way she had first revealed its existence had also implied there were smaller dicks than mine out there.

This girl was just what I needed. I had no time for an everyday sex life either. And while I was not sure I needed a 'social life' outside of the tenants of Sylvan Courtyard, I had no intention of not pursuing any options that came my way either.

"Then I will just wreck you whenever the opportunity does manage to arise," I grinned, increasing my pace significantly. My one hand massaging her breast was not going to let go, but I took my free hand, and trailed its fingers down her front, caressing the other breast, then sliding down between us. My fingers stroked her belly, and I pushed my thumb down to stroke her clit just above my pumping rod.

Becky reacted just the way I had wanted. She gasped, moaned, clamped down her insides even harder, and pulled my hair.

Okay, that last part was not ideal. She had strong fingers, for such little hands.

A string of rapid 'fucks' sprayed forth from her lips, and Becky was coming on my cock. The glee in her voice and the vibrations in her little body filled me with joy.

It also would have filled me with orgasmic release, had I not held back desperately. I had one more thing I wanted to do to Tinkerbelle before we were done.

I held myself still, pressed deep into her as her release ran its course. Becky gasped for air, sweat now matting the golden bangs of hair against her forehead. A long, low moan of satisfaction escaped her lips. But a few moments later, her mind focused on the realization that I was still firmly inside her, and still hard as steel.

"You haven't come yet," she exclaimed, half in dismay, half in accusation. "You have to come. You have to come in me! Do it!"

"I intend to," I growled, but I slid from inside her.

"Wha...?" Becky said, still not completely sure what had just happened to her. Leaving a woman flat-out unsure of reality gives you are real sense of accomplishment, no?

"I'm going to turn you around," I said softly, kissing her hard.

As my hands twisted her little body to the left, she snapped into clarity of what I wanted, and she rolled over atop the counter swiftly.

Thank all the gods that I had cleaned up this surface earlier! The ants would have been a serious mood killer.

Not only did Becky flip over, presenting her little backside and glistening pussy to me, she braced her hands on the counter's edge and pushed herself up slightly above the counter.

Now she absolutely looked like Tinkerbelle, floating in the air, bent at the tiny waist, cute bum pushed out behind her, and a smiling face beneath that yellow bob.

In this position, I didn't even need to bend my knees at all to plunge my cock back into that still tight, still welcoming pussy. I grabbed her hips as I began to pump into her at an immediately accelerating pace. I did so partly because what man would not grab those hips when they were just floating there like that, and partly because I wanted to help her support her weight like this, so I could enjoy this final position to the full before I lost it.

"Fuck, this is good," I growled, slamming into her.

"No shit," Becky agreed, her face being rubbed against the door of an upper cabinet. "We... are... going to... do this again, ungh, unhh, the next time... we both have time! Just like... this! Ahhhhhhhh!"

She was coming again, and despite my desire to make this last, I was too. I lost almost all coordination as I spasmed. My glutes burned, my knees weakened, and my organs felt like they were liquifying. I have no idea how much cum I pumped into Becky, but it was a lot, and it took a gloriously long time to unload it all.

By the time I realized that I was just standing there, with a stupid grin on my face, my cock still inside her but softening in utter defeat, and my hands barely doing anything to support her weight, I also realized that Becky was still easily floating above the counter's edge, holding herself up with those locked arms.

I stumbled back and muttered, "You must have been a gymnast or some shit."

Becky finally let herself sag against the counter's edge, and she lowered herself to stand on the floor. Suddenly, her own exhaustion showed and she slumped back against the counter as she turned to smile wildly at me.

"Duh, look at me," she laughed. "I kind of have the physique, right? But I never had the strength or the guts to be really good. Still, I kept with it through my first year of undergrad."

I stared at this naked little woman, panting in my kitchen.

Yeah, I'd wrecked her. But she had wrecked me in return.

"Want that beer now?" I asked tiredly.

"Oh God, please!"

I figured the ones we had left in the entryway were warm by now, so I grabbed two fresh from the fridge. We popped the caps and drank greedily.

Mine was gone before hers was half drunk. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand, gently pushed her beer aside, and kissed her softly. "I know we both have too much stuff in our lives to do this again soon, but let's not let it go too long before I get to evaluate some more of your gymnastic prowess..."

"Oh, I agree," Becky said with a lascivious grin. My Tinkerbell was naughty as hell...

----------

Thanks for reading, everybody. The rest of the series is mostly complete, but there are continuity errors and my usual half-assed proofreading to attend to, so they will keep coming out slowly. Please stay tuned!

As always, I appreciate your kind ratings and favorites, and I especially look forward to your comments. Let me have it!